Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church (26591 Views)

We Don’t Dabble In Politics –RCCG / Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God / Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by figment232(m): 6:49am On Dec 18, 2014
FastShipping:

Stop your lies for God sake. Buhari is neither 76 nor 81. He is 72. The PM of India is 83. Mandela was 74 when he became president of South Africa. Many Presidents and PM of today are older than Buhari. Ronald Reagan was 73 when he contested for second term in office. Paul Biya is 78. President of Zimbabwe is 89. So shut up and stop spreading falsehood.

What has the current president of Nigeria done that has benefitted you? By the way, the failure and the clown called President of Nigeria is 55.
But d fact remains dat BUHARI is too old.if elected he might die or go senile b4 d ist term elapses.GEJ is best candidate for now
Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by ayinba1(f): 6:54am On Dec 18, 2014
figment232:
But d fact remains dat BUHARI is too old.if elected he might die or go senile b4 d ist term elapses.GEJ is best candidate for now

In your dreams.
Would you like him to manage the affairs of your life f or just one week?
Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by femikay149(m): 6:56am On Dec 18, 2014
Bluepamex:
Even my brother a senior Redeem pastor told me yesterday that yemi osinbajo is on his own .
I just the laugh each time I see Apc spreading fake stories

Ur brother opinion is his opinion nt that of Adeboye

Adeboye is yet to make any official statement

If indeed you are a redeemer u wont ve made this statement cos Adeboye doesnt do d bidding of so many of these senior pastors that are already politicised

stop trying to mislead people

And Just wait for G.O. reaction

which i doubt will come knowing G.O. and his reserved nature
Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by T4kbaba(m): 7:04am On Dec 18, 2014
But RCCG can form alliance with mtn in 2011 to send unsolicited message to Nigerians to vote GEJ. RCCG tells your people to vote wisely this time!
Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by Samunique(m): 7:04am On Dec 18, 2014
Growingboi:
more than 80% of these nairaland noise makers have no voters card.
My brother u just nailed it all. Gbamu!!!!!!!!
Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by femikay149(m): 7:07am On Dec 18, 2014
FlirtyKaren:
Pastor Adeboye has denied the account

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/we-dont-dabble-in-politics-redeemed.html

The Adeboye facebook page denying the story is nt even the verified adeboye page no sign of verification on it

If only people knew h many fake parody account of Adeboye and RCCG

it is this account that are causing problems

As i am concerned RCCG didnt release any statement neither did they release any statement countering d fake accounts

You people should wait for watch night service in camp nd next holy ghost night and hear from Adeboye na Apc nd Pdp members dey behind those handles
Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by bankoleben(m): 7:07am On Dec 18, 2014
dollarsplenty:
But RCCG could pray openly for GEJ in 2011 during a crusade within campaign period, when he was not the only christian candidate in the race.

Now that a redeem pastor and politician (Osibanjo) is against GEJ, the church policy has changed, abi?

Truly, redeem church no dey meddle with politics, they only meddle and lobby with politicians.

They prayed for Jonathan as the President of Nigeria, not as a PDP presidential candidate for election. Got it?
Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 18, 2014
aas a redeemer,am bound to vote for my pastor nd father osinbaja.......no matter who the president his
Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:20am On Dec 18, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Yes ooooo

Members from non Nigerian internal colonialists Hausa Fulani Yoruba ethnic groups will also vote him because he is an RCCG pastor

Tallest dream
Why crying? When PDP was dividing the country on religious lines, saying all PDP members, chairman, legislators and governors were moslems, where were you? Where were you when PDP used the picture of Jonathan being prayed for by Adeboye to campaign?

3 Likes

Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 18, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Why crying? When PDP was dividing the country on religious lines, saying all PDP members, chairman, legislators and governors were moslems, where were you? Where were you when PDP used the picture of Jonathan being prayed for by Adeboye to campaign?

Cry

You are funny

February is not far

We will end Nigeria's internal colonialism by Hausa Fulani Yoruba the way the British own ended. cool

1 Like

Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:29am On Dec 18, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Cry

You are funny

February is not far

We will end Nigeria's internal colonialism by Hausa Fulani Yoruba the way the British own ended. cool
You are confused.
Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by enkay11: 7:29am On Dec 18, 2014
olassy239:
aas a redeemer,am bound to vote for my pastor nd father osinbaja.......no matter who the presi.dent his
u rilli be mumu
Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by Keegan: 7:31am On Dec 18, 2014
Nigeria is never a secular nor a united country, we are too religious and too divided for that. Majority of us are fanatics in our own little ways, we like imposing ours to others and detest being imposed upon. We are just like laboratory rats to the West and jesters to the rest of the world. (Won n wo wa lawo sunkun, a nwo ara wa ni aworerin, what a pity!) Our hypocrisy reaches heavens above; greed, self-centredness, vain glory, little or no consideration for our fellow compatriots and other vices are our ways, that's why solution to our problems can NEVER be found EXCEPT we CHANGE. Which way Nigeria, which way our leaders? We masses are getting frustrated. Let's put our acts together now before it is too late. Do we lack understanding?
Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by koikoi2(m): 7:31am On Dec 18, 2014
Thk u very much Adabayor for dissociating urself from politics. Let Buhari also call T.B. Joshua for his blessings and hear what d prophet has to say abt his failure again.

GEJ until 2019.
Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by Olaolufred(m): 7:32am On Dec 18, 2014
Growingboi:
more than 80% of these nairaland noise makers have no voters card.

[size=14pt]I WANT TO THANK GOD FOR THE GRACE GIVING ME TO HAVE MINE.

IT WAS USED FOR JONAH IN 2011.

BUT WILL BE USED AGAINST HIM COME VALENTINE'S DAY.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 18, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

You are confused.

Not as confused as SW who voted a thief (OBJ) against a holy man (Buhari) out of ethnic solidarity.

1 Like

Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by tete7000(m): 7:33am On Dec 18, 2014
dollarsplenty:
But RCCG could pray openly for GEJ in 2011 during a crusade within campaign period, when he was not the only christian candidate in the race.

Now that a redeem pastor and politician (Osibanjo) is against GEJ, the church policy has changed, abi?

Truly, redeem church no dey meddle with politics, they only meddle and lobby with politicians.

When two of the leading contestants are known to leadership of the church, the best they can do is to stand aloof. A good move I will say. Let the members use their initiatives.
Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by iamok: 7:33am On Dec 18, 2014
laoma15:

APC has assembled the best team for the Federal level such as never been seen before.

[Bold] Buhari/ Osinbajo to me are simply the best that Nigerians need at this crucial time.[/Bold]

My fellòw Nigerians, if you missed the opportunity of voting in this team come 2015, it's going to be a costly mistake.

We have waited long enough for a deliverer. Its now left to you whether you are going to crucify them or vote them in as your leaders.

If you fail to seize this opportunity, the horse whip of PDP will continue to beat you real hard.

We definitely need a change come 2015.

Voice of the people. Please let's act, change is with us now
Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by enkay11: 7:35am On Dec 18, 2014
Buhari has lost by bringing yemi ....... as his running mate. He would have just picked either Fashola or Oshos Baba.
Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by namdo(m): 7:40am On Dec 18, 2014
hushmail:
yes u dont meddle in politics

do the needful

disown Osibanjo now

disown d pruported blessing by Adeboye

the house of God is not a den for politicians
politicians go to church?
Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by kingphilip(m): 7:41am On Dec 18, 2014
dollarsplenty:

did other politicians went and were rejected? I'm not a Redeemer but I think if u go to them for prayers sure they would do and not reject u
.or u heard a news another presidential candidate was rejected in RCCG in 2011?
Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by Osakah24(m): 7:43am On Dec 18, 2014
tyson99:
nothing concern me,my own na for jonah to go back to his otuoke zoo in 2015 lobatan
If only you ve seen the edifice you are calling a zoo in otuoke.
Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by makzeze: 7:44am On Dec 18, 2014
jerome4u:
There noting wrong for G.O to pray for GEJ, even buhari can meet G.O for prayer and he will still pray for him. A spiritual leader can pray for 3 different pipo going for the same position. Praying for some one does not mean endorsement. That,s what spiritual leaders are for be it a pastor or muslim clergy
then whats wrong with the church or its congregation praying and giving its blessing to one of thier own(osinbajo)?
Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by gymer(m): 7:46am On Dec 18, 2014
DollyParton1:
Whether they dissociate from this or not. The message has been passed across, the redeemed congregation is now aware Osinbajo is one of them. The awareness has been set in place.

That does not makes me and my wife who are ordained ministers in RCCG to vote for Buhari. Get it right that so many Redeemers cannot be deceived by the choice of Prof as Buhari's running mate to vote for Buhari. What is the assurance that if Buhari wins the election, Osibanjo will not resign and Tinubu takes over? Recall that is what they wanted to do with Bakare in the last election and the man refused. We should wise up.

1 Like

Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by kingphilip(m): 7:50am On Dec 18, 2014
makzeze:
then whats wrong with the church or its congregation praying and giving its blessing to one of thier own(osinbajo)?
did he go for prayers and was rejected?
they are disassociating themselves from it because people think the church has endorsed APC to it's members

1 Like

Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by DollyParton1(f): 7:52am On Dec 18, 2014
figment232:
Rubbish! i am a Redeemer n i will neva vote 4 any party dat has a colouration of TINUBU/BUHARI

gymer:

That does not makes me and my wife who are ordained ministers in RCCG to vote for Buhari. Get it right that so many Redeemers cannot be deceived by the choice of Prof as Buhari's running mate to vote for Buhari. What is the assurance that if Buhari wins the election, Osibanjo will not resign and Tinubu takes over? Recall that is what they wanted to do with Bakare in the last election and the man refused. We should wise up.
I know that does not change some people's mind about their voting choice. I won't vote for anyone just because he or she is a Baptist church member just like me.
But we will be deceiving ourselves if we say this has not influenced the choice of some RCCG members.

1 Like

Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by snthesis(m): 8:01am On Dec 18, 2014
dis APC apologists are clowns- ysday u were all in limbo at the fake announcement supposedly given by RCCG. now after RCCG clarified its stance - you are now attacking the church. undecided

1 Like

Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by tolustx(m): 8:04am On Dec 18, 2014
dollarsplenty:

In case u did not know, GEJ went to d redemption camp on dat day and the church prayed for him as the president of the country. Remember that he completed Yar'Adua's tenure. The church didn't pray for him to be re'elected. I was in that service. U guys shud go and see d video and not jst draw wrong inferences frm pictures.
You shud also know that church is a place for everybody. Saints, thieves, demons, imams, alhajas, judaists...the list is inexhaustible. So don't expect anyone to be turned out of church just because he wants to worship. Jesus Christ asked us to preach the gospel to every creature.

1 Like

Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by Ologunjude(m): 8:06am On Dec 18, 2014
So are we to expect a statement from the church soon. I believe Osibanjo must have briefed the general overseer that the APC has chosen him as vice president to Buhari.
Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by jaysniggs: 8:07am On Dec 18, 2014
emmydeep:
THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF TROUBLED TIMES FOR REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD. THE POLITICAL CHURCH OF NIGERIA.

APC WANT TO DIVIDE THE CHRISTIANS BUT THEY HAVE SHOT THEMSELVES OF THE LEG.

THE CAMPAIGN IS ABOUT TO START AND LETS SEE WHAT IT WILL GIVE BIRTH TO.

From your above statement it can be rightly deduced that you're not from the SW or north.
And its quite funny how the majority of a tribe's people are being sentimental and not right thinking.
You simply can't be blinded by hate and expect to move forward, the earlier you realise we're in a big mess as a nation the better.
Irregadless of the tribe some people want to make this nation better.
The SS and SE complain of their oils being mismanaged but yet they won't vote out the looters.
How do you expect us as a nation to progress if some are dragging us back.
Beyond reasonable doubts Jonathan has failed us, we as a nation will be more than stupid to still vote him.
Let's try an amiable leader.
Nigerians we can do better.

Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by CAPTIVATOR: 8:08am On Dec 18, 2014
boolet:

What makes him a baba? Is it his age, disposition or what? Meanwhile,
Jesus referred to Satan as being “the ruler of the world.” So, no matter what worldly faction a person might support, under whose control would he really come? John 14:30. Besides I'm no fan nor foe of ur baba. 1Cor 13: 8- 10 (NIV) 8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappear.
So you notice dat Baba ( Father) stuff !! They call these people father WHEREAS they are not
Their biological father, some giv these people a respect they dont even give to their biological Father.

They av forgotten matt 23:9 " moreover, Do NOT call anyone your Father on earth, for one is your Father , The heavenly one" !

1 Like

Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by okiezman(m): 8:12am On Dec 18, 2014
atlwireles:
APC, another of your lies just died. grin Redeemed Christian Church just told Nigeria, we know ye not.

Haha I told them that if they think with this man they will get RCCG votes then they are big liars

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Queen Of CYON Lagos Archdiocese: Right For Churches To Organize Beauty Pageants? / Why Nigerians Die Young. / Why Christians Still Battle With Fornication.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.