Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church (26593 Views)

We Don’t Dabble In Politics –RCCG / Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God / Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by EldaTimba(m): 8:14am On Dec 18, 2014
femikay149:

The Adeboye facebook page denying the story is nt even the verified adeboye page no sign of verification on it

If only people knew h many fake parody account of Adeboye and RCCG

it is this account that are causing problems

As i am concerned RCCG didnt release any statement neither did they release any statement countering d fake accounts

You people should wait for watch night service in camp nd next holy ghost night and hear from Adeboye na Apc nd Pdp members dey behind those handles
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153212555098488&id=87046278487&refid=17 this link will direct you to the post in the official facebook accout of pastor Adeboye
Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by makzeze: 8:15am On Dec 18, 2014
kingphilip:

did he go for prayers and was rejected?
they are disassociating themselves from it because people think the church has endorsed APC to it's members
'people think' :
Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by abiakelevra(m): 8:16am On Dec 18, 2014
Whateva Redeemer, winners, cele, even deeper life.. Who cares bout dt... All we wan s change.
Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 18, 2014
The RCCG statement is clear. The church does not dabble into POLITICS. Politics is a squabble but they promote the winning team. (Pictures of Pastor Adeboye wearing Green-White-Green and praying for GEJ comes to mind). Now, I know that the Bible was true when it says that God does not give his blessings twice or to 2 people.

God has already ordained Jonathan, and HE will not share Jonathan's blessings with a Buhari's running maid sorry mate, whether he is a Pasta or Pastor.

Who the Gods have blessed, no man can curse....GEJ has never failed, and will NEVER start now.

Buhari has always failed, and wont start winning now.

Most of Nairalanders do not have voters card, true or false ? ...You know you dont have the card....LOL

1 Like

Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by tolustx(m): 8:29am On Dec 18, 2014
laoma15:
If Nigeria is ever going to get it right, If Nigeria is ever going to be good and if She is ever going to emerge as a great nation, now is the time.

APC has assembled the best team for the Federal level such as never been seen before.

The rest depend on the electorates.

There are thousands of Nigeria youths languishing in prison abroad and many more in slavery. Talk less of millions suffering in abject poverty on Nigeria soil.

Things need to change and things has to change.

Buhari/ Osinbajo to me are simply the best that Nigerians need at this crucial time.

Thy have got good track records.

They are people we can trust. They are capable of making Nigeria the Dubai of Africa.

My fellòw Nigerians, if you missed the opportunity of voting in this team come 2015, it's going to be a costly mistake.

We have waited long enough for a deliverer. Its now left to you whether you are going to crucify them or vote them in as your leaders.

If you fail to seize this opportunity, the horse whip of PDP will continue to beat you real hard.

We definitely need a change come 2015.
Thanks for ur speech. For me, the demon I know is better than a strange angel, esp wen he has a predictable strategy. Tinubu has a vp ambition and wen he wasn't chosen, his choice(Osinbajo) was chosen. Wen elected, they will most likely get rid of Osinbajo and Tinubu bcom d vp. Tinubu according to a news I saw said he wants to be d vp so dat after Buhari's first term, he may take over and contest for presidency or in case Buhari dies, he'll take over as president. What do u make of that?

1 Like

Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by tecmon: 8:30am On Dec 18, 2014
iluvweed:
But you give politicians blessings?
He gives his blessings to leaders who are humble enough to honour God. Can you imagine GMB kneeling before him in public to be prayed for , he thinks its by his atinga muscles, that's why he got Nigeria into a diplomatic crisis with Britain while trying to kidnapp Dikko. He left a drug baron (IBB) in his cabinet untouched while he shot three ordinary Nigerians for the same offence that didnt carry death penalty at that time. GEJ is the only Nigerian president that has taken his ministers and governors to go and pray for Nigeria in Jerusalem, you think God is sleeping. so understand protocol and spiritual things here, if GMB cannot get this prophet's blessing then his deputy cannot aslo, that's what they are saying.

1 Like

Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by tecmon: 8:36am On Dec 18, 2014
abiakelevra:
Whateva Redeemer, winners, cele, even deeper life.. Who cares bout dt... All we wan s change.
[size=16pt]Start by changing yourself ![/size]
Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by Billygee2u: 8:43am On Dec 18, 2014
BUHARI always look for pastors to use to grab his political position .

1 Like

Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by kagel: 8:49am On Dec 18, 2014

Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by femikay149(m): 9:06am On Dec 18, 2014
EldaTimba:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153212555098488&id=87046278487&refid=17 this link will direct you to the post in the official facebook accout of pastor Adeboye

Thanks for the link

bt lets see how it goes Buhari/Osinbajo am sure will visit Adeboye ..So will Jonathan ..

Waiting to see how Daddy manages their visit
Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by maestroferddi: 9:14am On Dec 18, 2014
gymer:

That does not makes me and my wife who are ordained ministers in RCCG to vote for Buhari. Get it right that so many Redeemers cannot be deceived by the choice of Prof as Buhari's running mate to vote for Buhari. What is the assurance that if Buhari wins the election, Osibanjo will not resign and Tinubu takes over? Recall that is what they wanted to do with Bakare in the last election and the man refused. We should wise up.
APC have finished themselves by this Osinbajo choice.

The must have been preposterous to have imagined that they can drag a respected figure in Christendom like Adeboye to the murky waters of politics.

The gamble will backfire as PDP get to work in cataloguing the unimaginable mayhem perpetrated by Boko Haram and Islamic fundamentalism believed to be politically motivated. We still remember the murdering of RCCG pastors in the north.
Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by Dee60: 9:30am On Dec 18, 2014
Writers must first learn how to read!

RCCG has not renounced Prof Osinbajo. No where have they said so. The church is simply saying, We do not have a candidate, we have never had a candidate because RCCG is not a political organization.

GEJ asked for prayers and RCCG prayed for him. RCCG never asked Nigerians to vote for GEJ. The man of God never opened his mouth to endorse Jonathan.

RCCG is only saying here - we never said that Osinbajo is 'our candidate' because we do not have any candidate. That does not stop RCCG members from exercising their rights to vote for who they like.

Very likely RCCG members will support a fellow member, but that is their choice. The church will not sanction you if you choose anyone else.
Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by Dee60: 9:38am On Dec 18, 2014
For the avoidance of doubt the FB page with the RCCG message says:

On behalf of The Governing Council of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, we would like to inform the public that RCCG is not affiliated nor represented by @rccgworldwide. The church's official twitter page is @rccghq. The church cherishes the right of all citizens to participate in the democratic process to vote.
unquote

THE CHURCH HAS ONLY DENOUNCED A MISLEADING TWITTER PAGE. iT HAS SAID NOTHING ABOUT ANY CANDIDATE. IT SAYS, USE YOUR RIGHT AND VOTE AS YOU WISH.

AS FOR ME, I WILL NOT VOTE FOR LOOTERS.

1 Like

Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by magicfingers009: 9:50am On Dec 18, 2014
Billyonaire:
The RCCG statement is clear. The church does not dabble into POLITICS. Politics is a squabble but they promote the winning team. (Pictures of Pastor Adeboye wearing Green-White-Green and praying for GEJ comes to mind). Now, I know that the Bible was true when it says that God does not give his blessings twice or to 2 people.

God has already ordained Jonathan, and HE will not share Jonathan's blessings with a Buhari's running maid sorry mate, whether he is a Pasta or Pastor.

Who the Gods have blessed, no man can curse....GEJ has never failed, and will NEVER start now.

Buhari has always failed, and wont start winning now.

Most of Nairalanders do not have voters card, true or false ? ...You know you dont have the card....LOL

Where in the Bible did God say he doesn't give His blessings twice? Why are u still claiming Abraham's blessings?
Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by daey118(m): 10:17am On Dec 18, 2014
emmydeep:
THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF TROUBLED TIMES FOR REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD. THE POLITICAL CHURCH OF NIGERIA.

APC WANT TO DIVIDE THE CHRISTIANS BUT THEY HAVE SHOT THEMSELVES OF THE LEG.

THE CAMPAIGN IS ABOUT TO START AND LETS SEE WHAT IT WILL GIVE BIRTH TO.

Jst when I thought Deep minded people on NL were going into extinction....#whoknew..
Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by dreezybines: 10:17am On Dec 18, 2014
iluvweed:
But you give politicians blessings?

Read and understand don't just start posting rubbish...
Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by cdocdathrilla: 10:42am On Dec 18, 2014
I swear we Christians can sabi 2 dey...
Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 18, 2014
enkay11:
u rilli be mumu
hai dats nt fair
Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by Baraac(f): 11:11am On Dec 18, 2014
The truth of the matter is that Pastor Adeboye is yet to make any official statement.
There are so many fake account all over now.
Internet is full of trash these days.
Take note.
Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by Baraac(f): 11:22am On Dec 18, 2014
BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!!

The truth of the matter is that Pastor Adeboye is yet to make any official statement.
There are so many fake account all over now. BE AWARE and BE WARNED. RCCG is not a political party.
LET US KEEP ON PRAYING FOR THE WILL OF GOD IN 2015.
Do not let the Christians be divided.
Internet is full of trash these days.
Take note.

BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!!
Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by Lekison(m): 11:42am On Dec 18, 2014
[quote author=mensdept post=28980781]Of course they can't dabble in politics because they are not concerned with a real revolution. Are they not benefiting from the status quo and prestige folks are giving them? With all the poverty and corruption you'll think they would organize their "flock" to engage in nation building.

but HE.LLLLLLLLLLL NO

Why rock the boat[/quote what do u mean?
Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by omotollha: 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
All I know about politics is that, politics is a dirty game and if a pastor involve in it, he will surely be corrupted, either daddy G.O blessed him or not, its none of our business, all I want to know is what he has to offer as a running mate
Re: 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church by michaelbiz: 11:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
tolustx:

In case u did not know, GEJ went to d redemption camp on dat day and the church prayed for him as the president of the country. Remember that he completed Yar'Adua's tenure. The church didn't pray for him to be re'elected. I was in that service. U guys shud go and see d video and not jst draw wrong inferences frm pictures.
You shud also know that church is a place for everybody. Saints, thieves, demons, imams, alhajas, judaists...the list is inexhaustible. So don't expect anyone to be turned out of church just because he wants to worship. Jesus Christ asked us to preach the gospel to every creature.

And that EVERYONE he asked us to preach to includes umbrellas and brooms...Abi?

Why am I not surprised?
At first, I saw several comments here and I was like well...maybe people have a point.
But NO WAY!
IS JONATHAN RULLING THIS COUNTRY OR OTHERS ARE RULING IT FOR HIM?
This issue of "that is GEJ's style. He is not slow" is all defence for 6 years of incompetence.
If you look back 6 years and you realize a lot has happened, you will hate to waste the NEXT 4 YEARS OF YOUR LIFE on a useless experiment!!!
And what if GOD ALMIGHTY is also tired of GEJ, is Adeboye God to say BUHARI/OSINBAJO won't win?

Whether you rig the election or not, GOD WILL PROVE HE IS THE ONE THAT MAKES KINGS (OBA AWON OBA)
*For once, NIGERIANS can unite to say we are TIRED OF THE STUPIDITY & RECKLESSNESS OF PDP STYLE OF POLITICS. Cast that vote for your Children's children to thank you!
I bet you, you have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO LOSE by voting out "the clueless one".
God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Queen Of CYON Lagos Archdiocese: Right For Churches To Organize Beauty Pageants? / Why Nigerians Die Young. / Why Christians Still Battle With Fornication.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.