Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

When Did Buhari Suddenly Become Electable? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Did Buhari Suddenly Become Electable? (6053 Views)

Bayelsa Bombing & Water Pollution: When Did Nigerians Become This silly? / Why Did Buhari Suddenly Remember The SE And SS? / Have Nigerian Taxi Drivers Suddenly Become Rich Or Telling Fantastic Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Did Buhari Suddenly Become Electable? by theV0ice: 10:23am On Dec 18, 2014
calebo101:

I'm not from the south-east SLA.VE.

You're one of those who believes Nigeria belongs to either the hausas, yorubas or igbos, right?

I made a wild guess calling you a slave and it looks like I'm right!!!

Run along SLAVE.

You're the bigger SLAVE since you're so ashamed of your ethnicity that you deny them on social media.

Get psychological help for the low self esteem you suffer SLAVE and stop ranting.

I didn't make any guess on your SLAVE status. It's very obvious even to the blind...SLAVE

2 Likes

Re: When Did Buhari Suddenly Become Electable? by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 18, 2014
theV0ice:

You're the bigger SLAVE since you're so ashamed of your ethnicity that you deny them on social media.

Get psychological help for the low self esteem you suffer SLAVE and stop ranting.

I didn't make any guess on your SLAVE status. It's very obvious even to the blind...SLAVE

Do you have any evidence to prove he is from the south east?
Re: When Did Buhari Suddenly Become Electable? by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 18, 2014
theV0ice:

cheesy, bro calm down. We are currently negotiating your price with your master. Soon the Ijaws would own your soul.

And very soon you would be mine. I would ensure i buy you personally and castrate you. angry.

We nor dey fear face!! Go ask make dem tell u.

1 Like

Re: When Did Buhari Suddenly Become Electable? by Bruteforce101: 10:29am On Dec 18, 2014
onatisi:
first of all don't take the loud noise and opinion of just 100 monikers on nairaland here that belongs to maybe just 10 people as the general stand of yorubas on buhari. Secondly,there is no way buhari can win in the south west except maybe it is rigged for him by apc governors. Thirdly pdp still remains the party of the yoruba majority,but yorubas are very enlightened and mature when it comes to elections,they have the capacity to vote for different parties at each level in a particular election. The problem pdp has always had in the south west is candidate and that can be seen in the case of ekiti and osun. Anytime pdp presents a popular candidate acceptable to the yoruba man ,they vote enmasse for pdp eg ekiti. In the case of osun,many osun indigenes are already fed up of apc but because the candidate presented by pdp is not popular they decided to vote for apc and even despite that pdp was still able to pull over 200,000 votes. apc is currently facing a battle of survival in the south west ,the party is hugely divided and many key figures have left, there is no way apc won't drop one or 2 more states in the south west. In the case of buhari, forget the fools shouting buhari name here on nairaland all day,the points against buhari is more than the points in his advantage. I can tell u that buhari is not accepted to the majority of yorubas .a candidate like atiku would have given pdp serious problems with a vice in the mould of oshiomole but buhari and osinbajo ticket is just as if apc leaders are been paid to lose that elections .

When did you become the spokesman for the SW. You PDP touts always make me laugh. Your Ibadan PDP is crumbling and you are here talking on behalf of SW. Smh
Re: When Did Buhari Suddenly Become Electable? by theV0ice: 10:30am On Dec 18, 2014
chukwudi44:

Do you have any evidence to prove he is from the south east?

does he have any evidence that i'm from the south west?

moreover, if voting for Buhari makes south west slaves, then anybody who votes GEJ too is a slave. period

when you guys are ready to discuss objectively without childish innuendos and adjectives, we'll discuss

3 Likes

Re: When Did Buhari Suddenly Become Electable? by fx45(m): 10:32am On Dec 18, 2014
theV0ice:

Does the rants of the paid hacks on social media represent the opinion of all Igbos? The PDP scored 98% in south east in 2011, isn't that the perfect proof of a herd mentality?
Buhari still remains notoriously unelectable in the Southeast and South-south... I wouldn't say same of Jonathan in the Southwest. Like I said earlier, I would reserve my comments till after the elections in 2015. Occupy Social Media strategy doesn't usually trickle down to the average Joe on the streets who does the qeueing up on election day not discountenancing the singular inevitability of rigging. And that's the fact!

1 Like

Re: When Did Buhari Suddenly Become Electable? by theV0ice: 10:34am On Dec 18, 2014
calebo101:

cheesy, bro calm down. We are currently negotiating your price with your master. Soon the Ijaws would own your soul.

And very soon you would be mine. I would ensure i buy you personally and castrate you. angry.

We nor dey fear face!! Go ask make dem tell u.

Keep negotiating since you are so worthless that no price was paid to have you by the same Ijaws.

stay there bragging on a faceless forum

1 Like

Re: When Did Buhari Suddenly Become Electable? by theV0ice: 10:37am On Dec 18, 2014
fx45:

Buhari still remains notoriously unelectable in the Southeast and South-south... I wouldn't say same of Jonathan in the Southwest. Like I said earlier, I would reserve my comments till after the elections in 2015. Occupy Social Media strategy doesn't usually trickle down to the average Joe on the streets who does the qeueing up on election day not discountenancing the singular inevitability of rigging. And that's the fact!

thats what i think too. you and i can keep making noise on here but election day will turn out differently. however it pans out, somebody will win and we'll have no choice but to live with it for another 4 years.

May the best candidate win

1 Like

Re: When Did Buhari Suddenly Become Electable? by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 18, 2014
theV0ice:

Keep negotiating since you are so worthless that no price was paid to have you by the same Ijaws.

Now I see you're daft and dumb.

Please enrol for the almajiri school.

It's free you know.

1 Like

Re: When Did Buhari Suddenly Become Electable? by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 18, 2014
chukwudi44:
On three previous occasions 2003,2007 and 2011 Buhari contested for the presidency of these country and was rejected by the southern electorates including our SW brothers. Most noteworthy was the number of votes he got in 2003 in the sw when he contested against obasanjo. My question now is why did the sw people reject Buhari in 2003 when the had the very opportunity of 'ending' corruption in 2003?If they know Buhari had all the qualities they now ascribe to him why then did they reject him for a corruption personified obasanjo?

The moment Jonathan sent troops to quash peaceful protest in the SW and these same troops seems not to have the strength to quash evil boko.

4 Likes

Re: When Did Buhari Suddenly Become Electable? by theV0ice: 10:41am On Dec 18, 2014
calebo101:

Now I see you're daft and dumb.

Please enrol for the almajiri school.

It's free you know.

i know you're imbecili.c and a complete mor0n.

even almajiri school will have problems helping you

1 Like

Re: When Did Buhari Suddenly Become Electable? by nigerianvenom(m): 10:44am On Dec 18, 2014
chukwudi44:
On three previous occasions 2003,2007 and 2011 Buhari contested for the presidency of these country and was rejected by the southern electorates including our SW brothers. Most noteworthy was the number of votes he got in 2003 in the sw when he contested against obasanjo. My question now is why did the sw people reject Buhari in 2003 when the had the very opportunity of 'ending' corruption in 2003?If they know Buhari had all the qualities they now ascribe to him why then did they reject him for a corruption personified obasanjo?

...because a South westerner is no more their president.
but be reminded that just a few south westerners are the ones making noise about buhari's presidency.
the more enlightened ones cant let go of GEJ

1 Like

Re: When Did Buhari Suddenly Become Electable? by reezee: 10:58am On Dec 18, 2014
chukwudi44:

southwesterners are now your brothers they are nomore northern slaves

3 Likes

Re: When Did Buhari Suddenly Become Electable? by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 18, 2014
deemdeem:

The moment Jonathan sent troops to quash peaceful protest in the SW and these same troops seems not to have the strength to quash evil boko.

Mumu na who call u?
Re: When Did Buhari Suddenly Become Electable? by onatisi(m): 11:31am On Dec 18, 2014
theV0ice:

just ignore them , let them do the shouting and noise making on a faceless forum while pdp does all the winning at the polling booths. Most of those spending all their days shouting buhari don't even have voters card. They base their analysis on eba and amala food joints dicussions and newstands where many jobless stand early morning for hours discussing football ,is that the sort of people I will be arguing with here ?hell no!
Re: When Did Buhari Suddenly Become Electable? by onatisi(m): 11:37am On Dec 18, 2014
nigerianvenom:

but be reminded that just a few south westerners are the ones making noise about buhari's presidency.
exactly my point, many of those shouting buhari bla bla have more than 20 monikers,that is why it is useless arguing with them and immediately one moniker makes an anti gej post about 20monikers will repeat the same thing. The battle for apc is the governorship elections even tinubu and ameachi aren't dumb and daft to believe that buhari will win in 2015

2 Likes

Re: When Did Buhari Suddenly Become Electable? by politifact: 11:40am On Dec 18, 2014
chukwudi44:
you igbo's are just a bunch of retards,you claim to be educated but your actions and dispositions concerning nigerian politics say otherwise.The whole nation voted this slowpoke called jonathan in 2011 with the hope of a better future but realized he was never up to the task,now that the whole citizenry is clamoring for change,you bring up your uninformed ethnic sentiments.come to think of it,this slowpoke called jonathan is not even an igbo man,he is from the SS,don't worry,you igbo's and some SS states should vote GEJ and let the whole north and SW vote buhari and see who is going to win. conclusion-the south east has the least voting strength in nigeria as we speak.

3 Likes

Re: When Did Buhari Suddenly Become Electable? by politifact: 11:43am On Dec 18, 2014
nigerianvenom:

keep dreaming,take a trip to any south west state and shout 'jonathan',you will be lucky not to be lynched

2 Likes

Re: When Did Buhari Suddenly Become Electable? by mcino: 11:46am On Dec 18, 2014
Spot the difference between day and night here

Re: When Did Buhari Suddenly Become Electable? by Baraac(f): 11:48am On Dec 18, 2014
BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!!

The truth of the matter is that Pastor Adeboye is yet to make any official statement of APC presidential running mate.
There are so many fake account all over now.
BE AWARE and BE WARNED.
RCCG is not a political party.
And that does not mean that RCCG members hate the selected VP.
LET US KEEP ON PRAYING FOR THE WILL OF GOD IN 2015.
Do not let the Christians be divided.
Internet is full of trash these days.
Take note.

BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!!
Re: When Did Buhari Suddenly Become Electable? by onatisi(m): 11:50am On Dec 18, 2014
theV0ice:

thats what i think too. you and i can keep making noise on here but election day will turn out differently. however it pans out, somebody will win and we'll have no choice but to live with it for another 4 years.

May the best candidate win

bros believe all this noise about buhari on social media is limited to nairaland. And do a careful observation you will notice that it is the same monikers that flood every thread shouting buhari and they aren't even more than 100 and many of them are multiple ones. Even on the streets the popularity of buhari is as high as it is been portrayed here, on the streets politics is a very sensitive issue so if u are talking in public in an apc state and u will just have to agree with those political miscreants when they start showing the aggressive apc tendencies just as it is been protrayed here online. Outside apc controlled states buhari popularity is at its lowest ebb. But suffice to say that we should wait and see what happens
Re: When Did Buhari Suddenly Become Electable? by major466(m): 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
In 2003, Buhari was not a saint.
In 2007, Buhari was not a saint.
In 2011, Buhari still wasn't a saint.
Then unfortunately in 2014-2015, Buhari has become a saint. This is a big insult to intellectuals in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: When Did Buhari Suddenly Become Electable? by theV0ice: 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
onatisi:
bros believe all this noise about buhari on social media is limited to nairaland. And do a careful observation you will notice that it is the same monikers that flood every thread shouting buhari and they aren't even more than 100 and many of them are multiple ones. Even on the streets the popularity of buhari is as high as it is been portrayed here, on the streets politics is a very sensitive issue so if u are talking in public in an apc state and u will just have to agree with those political miscreants when they start showing the aggressive apc tendencies just as it is been protrayed here online. Outside apc controlled states buhari popularity is at its lowest ebb. But suffice to say that we should wait and see what happens

This your post shows you're simply PDP through and through and have no right to assume the moral high ground talking about any party miscreants. Is it the PDP that is in short supply of miscreants and thugs? Have you not seeing monikers on NL whose sole job is screaming gej till 2019? are the gej till forever crew more than 100?

pls nobody will quarrel with your right to promote your preferred candidate. allow others the freedom to associate with and promote theirs too.

Let the elections come and best wishes to the eventual winner

3 Likes

Re: When Did Buhari Suddenly Become Electable? by Princewill1(m): 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
chukwudi44:
BECAUSE Southwest PEOPLE ARE TRIBAL BIGOTS !! They rejected buhari 3 times and immediately their tribal party ACN collapsed into APC,buhari suddenly became their demi-god.
Anyway GEJ OR NO NIGERIA!!
GEJ TILL 2019 BY FIRE BY FORCE!!

1 Like

Re: When Did Buhari Suddenly Become Electable? by Olaolufred(m): 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
[size=14pt]WHEN GOOFDUCK REDEFINED CLUELESSNESS.

THIS BURDEN CAN NOT BE ENDURED FOR ANOTHER FOUR YEARS.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: When Did Buhari Suddenly Become Electable? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
chukwudi44:

He is electable now because SW are greedy for power

SAY NO TO

Nigerian internal colonialists Hausa Fulani Yoruba
Re: When Did Buhari Suddenly Become Electable? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
major466:
In 2003, Buhari was not a saint.
In 2007, Buhari was not a saint.
In 2011, Buhari still wasn't a saint.
Then unfortunately in 2014-2015, Buhari has become a saint. This is a big insult to intellectuals in Nigeria.

Gbam

SW are now showing us that they are born to rule

1 Like

Re: When Did Buhari Suddenly Become Electable? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
politifact:
you igbo's are just a bunch of retards,you claim to be educated but your actions and dispositions concerning nigerian politics say otherwise.The whole nation voted this slowpoke called jonathan in 2011 with the hope of a better future but realized he was never up to the task,now that the whole citizenry is clamoring for change,you bring up your uninformed ethnic sentiments.come to think of it,this slowpoke called jonathan is not even an igbo man,he is from the SS,don't worry,you igbo's and some SS states should vote GEJ and let the whole north and SW vote buhari and see who is going to win. conclusion-the south east has the least voting strength in nigeria as we speak.

You and your entire generation are retarded. Buhari will win the entire north indeed. Does your north include plateau, benue,nassarawa, taraba, kogi,southern kadunna and the Christian parts of the north. Continue to fool yourself. Don't forget almost half of Lagos are non-Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: When Did Buhari Suddenly Become Electable? by mikolo80: 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
chukwudi44:
cos the parties merged too close to the elections for them to share the national moin moin
Re: When Did Buhari Suddenly Become Electable? by BigB11(m): 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
@OP: Buhari became electable as soon as Nigeria realized that our president is completely incompetent.

2 Likes

Re: When Did Buhari Suddenly Become Electable? by major466(m): 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Gbam

SW are now showing us that they are born to rule
Buhari is not even popular in sw. In fact Buhari's situation hasn't change since 2003. He's perpetual unelectable.
Re: When Did Buhari Suddenly Become Electable? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
Nigerians are taking their freedom for granted

A vote for Buhari is a vote for coup d'tat and repression

we need to move forward not backward

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Gains $22m From Bonny Light Crude In December / 2019 Election: Atiku And The Shackles Of Promises / Boko Haram: President Buhari Happy With Troops Performance – Defence Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.