Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,492 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Men ! Men !! Men !!! What Exactly Do Men Want ? ( A Complain Of A Bitter Lady ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men ! Men !! Men !!! What Exactly Do Men Want ? ( A Complain Of A Bitter Lady ) (3657 Views)

Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? / Men! Men! Why Are You Guys Selfish? Proberbly Ignorant / Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men ! Men !! Men !!! What Exactly Do Men Want ? ( A Complain Of A Bitter Lady ) by emmabest2000(m): 11:35am On Dec 18, 2014
Men are so complicated , so confusing and so so hard to please !
If you try to please them ,
You're cheap !
If you love them ,
You're a love peddler or too emotional !
If you don't love them ,
You're playing hard to get !
If you give them attention ,
You're begging them !
If you don't give them attention ,
You're with other men !
If you demand for attention ,
You're a nagging woman !
If you didn't give them attention ,
You're not understandable !
If you dress sexy ,
You're attracting other men !
If you don't dress sexy ,
You're awkward or local woman !
If you cook and wash their cloths ,
You're desperate ,
If you didn't cook and wash their cloths ,
You're not a wife material !
If you're beautiful ,
You can't stay with one man !
If you're ugly ,
You're not up to standard !
If you're independed ,
You're chasing men away !
If you're depended ,
You're a liability !
If you're pregnant ,
You want to trap them !
If you're not pregnant ,
You're not a woman or might have damage your womb !
If you ask for money ,
You're too demanding !
If you didn't ask for money ,
You have other plans !!!!!!

WHAT DO MEN REALLY WANT

4 Likes

Re: Men ! Men !! Men !!! What Exactly Do Men Want ? ( A Complain Of A Bitter Lady ) by LaurelP(m): 11:38am On Dec 18, 2014
U mean what do men want?

1 Like

Re: Men ! Men !! Men !!! What Exactly Do Men Want ? ( A Complain Of A Bitter Lady ) by major466(m): 11:42am On Dec 18, 2014
I find this amusing. @Op you are a guy. You of all people should be able to figure it out. Your questions would have been more appropriate if you were a female.
Re: Men ! Men !! Men !!! What Exactly Do Men Want ? ( A Complain Of A Bitter Lady ) by holatin(m): 11:49am On Dec 18, 2014
oya clap for yourself.

With that complication, your mums married your dad and nothing happens.

So straight up shut up
Re: Men ! Men !! Men !!! What Exactly Do Men Want ? ( A Complain Of A Bitter Lady ) by NewNigeriaMind: 12:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
sex and more sex
Re: Men ! Men !! Men !!! What Exactly Do Men Want ? ( A Complain Of A Bitter Lady ) by lilmax(m): 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
For your mind men are complicated
Re: Men ! Men !! Men !!! What Exactly Do Men Want ? ( A Complain Of A Bitter Lady ) by Baddestguyp(m): 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
nice poem
Re: Men ! Men !! Men !!! What Exactly Do Men Want ? ( A Complain Of A Bitter Lady ) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
I disagree.

If its is one thing I know.....

Men r extremely simple.

Feed them, sex them up and love them.

Thats it. Tried and true.

I wish I can be that simple as a female. But I am work in progress.

And I try hard to live drama free life.

1 Like

Re: Men ! Men !! Men !!! What Exactly Do Men Want ? ( A Complain Of A Bitter Lady ) by makhez019(m): 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
U got a good point dere, kip up d good deed, more cum cream to ya elbow
Chiadanin:
I disagree.

Men r extremely simple.

Re: Men ! Men !! Men !!! What Exactly Do Men Want ? ( A Complain Of A Bitter Lady ) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
makhez019:
more cum cream to ya elbow

Thats crude sir. I dont appreciate that.
Re: Men ! Men !! Men !!! What Exactly Do Men Want ? ( A Complain Of A Bitter Lady ) by quivah(f): 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
Chiadanin:
I disagree.

Men r extremely simple.

what a woman want; money(every human wants money tho, so it doesnt count) attention , care and equally sex

but it still goes beyond those 4 things! same with the high lighted.. if those are just what a man want, marriages/ relationships will be better because majority of the male folks have some women in their lives that give them such.. but still its a bitter ending.

men are equally as complex as women. just different wants and needs! but in actual fact, they want the same things; fidelity, respect, love, care, sex, happy life, money.. everything!. it just comes differently

so I don't dig the 'complicated female ish*

1 Like

Re: Men ! Men !! Men !!! What Exactly Do Men Want ? ( A Complain Of A Bitter Lady ) by Natasha2(f): 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
Op you're spot on jare, thats how some men are. But when you find men who are mature at heart, such things wouldn't come of as problems, everything will fall into place.

2 Likes

Re: Men ! Men !! Men !!! What Exactly Do Men Want ? ( A Complain Of A Bitter Lady ) by tosyne2much(m): 6:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
ladies be like, this thread is da bomb

Guys be like, this thread is bullshit grin

3 Likes

Re: Men ! Men !! Men !!! What Exactly Do Men Want ? ( A Complain Of A Bitter Lady ) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
Baddestguyp:
nice poem
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

On point!
Re: Men ! Men !! Men !!! What Exactly Do Men Want ? ( A Complain Of A Bitter Lady ) by chimerase2: 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
insatiablity in men kai grin
All na true

2 Likes

Re: Men ! Men !! Men !!! What Exactly Do Men Want ? ( A Complain Of A Bitter Lady ) by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 19, 2014
quivah:

what a

but it still goes beyond those 4 things! same with the high lighted.. if those are just what a man want, marriages/ relationships will be better because majority of the male folks have some women in their lives that give them such.. but still its a bitter ending.

men are equally as complex as women. just different wants and needs! but in actual fact, they want the same things; fidelity, respect, love, care, sex, happy life, money.. everything!. it just comes differently

Yes. You are right. Some men r complex. I am just oversimplifying things in general. Each case/couple/relationship is different.

At times, it is the dynamics of the relationship that determines how "complex" things get.

Maybe the men I knew/know are simplr ones or at least thats how I saw or see them.
Re: Men ! Men !! Men !!! What Exactly Do Men Want ? ( A Complain Of A Bitter Lady ) by mesoade(m): 4:03am On Dec 19, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:
sex and more sex
peeps like you makes girls have a wrong perception of us
Re: Men ! Men !! Men !!! What Exactly Do Men Want ? ( A Complain Of A Bitter Lady ) by mesoade(m): 4:06am On Dec 19, 2014
quivah:

what a woman want; money(every human wants money tho, so it doesnt count) attention , care and equally sex

. . Female are more complicated,MEN know what they want,women don't . . Women are harder to please too
Re: Men ! Men !! Men !!! What Exactly Do Men Want ? ( A Complain Of A Bitter Lady ) by tracybee(f): 4:16am On Dec 19, 2014
I feel you op men are quite complex to understand a man you've got to get to know him,likes/dislikes and be on same level with them

1 Like

Re: Men ! Men !! Men !!! What Exactly Do Men Want ? ( A Complain Of A Bitter Lady ) by quivah(f): 6:26am On Dec 19, 2014
mesoade:
. . Female are more complicated,MEN know what they want,women don't . . Women are harder to please too
humans are complicated...

what Mr A wants is diff from what Mr B wants, does that make any of them different or complicated?

no one is less harder to please, cause you can never know enough of what I actually need or want..I can only manage what you bring so far it pleases me even tho I don't need it.

but really , Men / women don't know what they want.. they only accept what they see/have because they can cope with it or even if they do, they can't have the absolute.
(^^^ in terms of relationship)

if you wanna judge human complicated life, you judge by individuality and not by gender..

1 Like

Re: Men ! Men !! Men !!! What Exactly Do Men Want ? ( A Complain Of A Bitter Lady ) by quivah(f): 6:30am On Dec 19, 2014
Chiadanin:

Yes. You are right. Some men r complex. I am just oversimplifying things in general. Each case/couple/relationship is different.

At times, it is the dynamics of the relationship that determines how "complex" things get.

Maybe the men I knew/know are simplr ones or at least thats how I saw or see them.
I concur with the bolded..
and by simple, you mean? you know they only want these 3, or 4, or 5 things and then things are okkk? no! many of them prolly took that cause no one out there might give them 2 of them. they only stay that way (simple) because they believe at the moment they are getting enough..
Re: Men ! Men !! Men !!! What Exactly Do Men Want ? ( A Complain Of A Bitter Lady ) by Pdizzle(m): 6:31am On Dec 19, 2014
Anyone heard this song? 'can't raise a man'
Re: Men ! Men !! Men !!! What Exactly Do Men Want ? ( A Complain Of A Bitter Lady ) by sevantex(m): 9:26am On Dec 19, 2014
I wnt a Drama Free Life basically....ppl differ tho so u cnt rilli generalise.
Re: Men ! Men !! Men !!! What Exactly Do Men Want ? ( A Complain Of A Bitter Lady ) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
quivah:

I concur with the bolded..
and by simple, you mean? you know they only want these 3, or 4, or 5 things and then things are okkk? no! many of them prolly took that cause no one out there might give them 2 of them. they only stay that way (simple) because they believe at the moment they are getting enough..

Hmm. I am not sure. I would think its because they were trully satisfied. Wot else could there be if the basic needs and desires are met? Those 4 or 5 things r fairly all encompassing.

Feeling like grass is greener on the othrr side is why there r so many divorces and relationship break ups.

Thats why, in my opinion it is good for people to be "whole and content" for themselves and not look for someone else to make them whole. I believe this is precisely why relationships turn comlex.

Sure there is an inherent complexity in human relatiinships because of personalities, backgrounds and experiences, but it really shouldnt be that hard and "complicated" when one practices certain principles of which to sum up is the golden rule of "give and take" and selflessness.

In my humble opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Men ! Men !! Men !!! What Exactly Do Men Want ? ( A Complain Of A Bitter Lady ) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
major466:
I find this amusing. @Op you are a guy. You of all people should be able to figure it out. Your questions would have been more appropriate if you were a female.
maybe he be transgendered grin
Re: Men ! Men !! Men !!! What Exactly Do Men Want ? ( A Complain Of A Bitter Lady ) by zanga420: 10:01am On Dec 20, 2014
Natasha2:
Op you're spot on jare, thats how some men are. But when you find men who are mature at heart, such things wouldn't come of as problems, everything will fall into place.
hey bae, good to see again on nl. You now look prettier n big on every part. Lol, the tiny tasha of yesterday.
Re: Men ! Men !! Men !!! What Exactly Do Men Want ? ( A Complain Of A Bitter Lady ) by Natasha2(f): 1:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
zanga420:
hey bae, good to see again on nl. You now look prettier n big on every part. Lol, the tiny tasha of yesterday.

loool hi dear, I'm still tiny oh I haven't changed much, thats my friend on my dp.
Re: Men ! Men !! Men !!! What Exactly Do Men Want ? ( A Complain Of A Bitter Lady ) by zanga420: 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
Natasha2:

loool hi dear, I'm still tiny oh I haven't changed much, thats my friend on my dp.
I could've even swear that it's u. Besides ladies easily change both in stature n appearance, which can be easily achieved with just a hairdo. Hope life's treating u good?
Re: Men ! Men !! Men !!! What Exactly Do Men Want ? ( A Complain Of A Bitter Lady ) by Natasha2(f): 6:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
zanga420:
I could've even swear that it's u. Besides ladies easily change both in stature n appearance, which can be easily achieved with just a hairdo. Hope life's treating u good?

lol you are right though, but I no fine reach that level, grin thats me on my profile now, cry as you can see I didn't grow much. God is alive sha, He will look into my case. grin
Re: Men ! Men !! Men !!! What Exactly Do Men Want ? ( A Complain Of A Bitter Lady ) by zanga420: 6:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
Natasha2:

lol you are right though, but I no fine reach that level, grin thats me on my profile now, cry as you can see I didn't grow much. God is alive sha, He will look into my case. grin
ya, thats ma crazy bae, always cute, slim fit. The pouted mouth tho, reminds this comic guy they call bishop. Thanks for the xmas shout out, have a splendid one
Re: Men ! Men !! Men !!! What Exactly Do Men Want ? ( A Complain Of A Bitter Lady ) by Neldrizzy(m): 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
One night stand is all i want from a lady..
Re: Men ! Men !! Men !!! What Exactly Do Men Want ? ( A Complain Of A Bitter Lady ) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
Neldrizzy:
One night stand is all i want from a lady..
Serious?

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / My Girlfriend Is Not Good In Bed / Nneka Was Screaming While I Was Knacking The Front Side, But I No Send (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.