Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

I Misplace/lost My PVC, What I'm I To Do? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Misplace/lost My PVC, What I'm I To Do? (994 Views)

Can I Vote Anywhere With My Pvc? / I Just Got My PVC Today,and My Vote Is For ????? / Misplace Of Priority In GEJ Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Misplace/lost My PVC, What I'm I To Do? by thaoriginator: 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hi Fellas, the newly distributed PVC which I collected at my polling unit where I registered in 2011 is lost. Is it advice-able to register a new one just like that or not?

My vote maybe instrumental in kicking incompetence out of power, please help me o!

#Change!
Re: I Misplace/lost My PVC, What I'm I To Do? by holatin(m): 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
yes sir
Go to any inec to complain and get a new one
#operation kill bad government out

1 Like

Re: I Misplace/lost My PVC, What I'm I To Do? by Elcemento(m): 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
Your data is still in their records.Just go to your local govt office and explain to them.They should be able to print another one for you.I think registering again might render you ineligible to vote cos it would be double registration.

1 Like

Re: I Misplace/lost My PVC, What I'm I To Do? by Elcemento(m): 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
Your data is still in their records.Just go to your local govt office and explain to them.They should be able to print another one for you.I think registering again might render you ineligible to vote cos it would be double registration.
thaoriginator:
Hi Fellas, the newly distributed PVC which I collected at my polling unit where I registered in 2011 is lost. Is it advice-able to register a new one just like that or not?

My vote maybe instrumental in kicking incompetence out of power, please help me o!

#Change!

1 Like

Re: I Misplace/lost My PVC, What I'm I To Do? by thaoriginator: 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
Elcemento:
Ok thnx, I'll do so

1 Like

Re: I Misplace/lost My PVC, What I'm I To Do? by Nmeri17: 5:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
kk call this number so I can tell u where to come and collect it 08038841656

PS: carry small money come o wink
Re: I Misplace/lost My PVC, What I'm I To Do? by 9jatriot(m): 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
Listen to radio station in your locality, a good Samaritan may have found it and taken it there. Where do you stay if I may ask?
Re: I Misplace/lost My PVC, What I'm I To Do? by ikweremilitant: 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
thaoriginator:

#Change!
just go to apc office they wil clone another one for u
Re: I Misplace/lost My PVC, What I'm I To Do? by bondingman: 5:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
How wouldn't it get lost when it would've been used to vote for evil

(1) (Reply)

Dr Olu Usim Wilson Officially Release Campiagn Posters / #Nigeria2015: Jonathan Wants Buhari Disqualified / Excerpts Of Asari Dokubo's Interview On Channel TV Last Night(Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.