Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

CNN's 10 Most Prosperous African Countries, Nigeria Missing - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / CNN's 10 Most Prosperous African Countries, Nigeria Missing (32006 Views)

You Can Be Very Prosperous In This Country Nigeria / Forbes Enlists Oscar Onyema, NSE Boss, In “10 Most Powerful Men In Africa” List / Wealth Building Guides To Make 2014 A Prosperous Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN's 10 Most Prosperous African Countries, Nigeria Missing by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
GEJ IS WORKING NA. RESULT OF TRANSFORMATION AGENDA
Re: CNN's 10 Most Prosperous African Countries, Nigeria Missing by M4gunners: 5:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
Why won't it be missing when BOKO HARAM kept distracting GEJ government.
Re: CNN's 10 Most Prosperous African Countries, Nigeria Missing by optimusprime2(m): 5:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
After that, will it credit their mastercard and confer them Bachelors degrees?

#Hawks...

#Spits...

#Walksoffthread...
Re: CNN's 10 Most Prosperous African Countries, Nigeria Missing by Litmus: 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
Anything stated by whites is automatically true, how pathetic we are as humans
Re: CNN's 10 Most Prosperous African Countries, Nigeria Missing by GJames(m): 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
chocmanne:

top 5 of anything.... good or bad?
GOOD
Re: CNN's 10 Most Prosperous African Countries, Nigeria Missing by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
GJames:
Corruption or not Nigeria has to be in the top 5 of anything in Africa, CNN is just biased.

Clap for ur self... Must u defend Nigeria blindly? Even Okupe and GEJ knew is true. Non of these countries listed experience power failure. In case u dont understand English.
DEM NOR DEY TAKE LIGHT FOR ANY OF THE COUNTRIES MENTIONED.

1 Like

Re: CNN's 10 Most Prosperous African Countries, Nigeria Missing by uzolexis(f): 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
Any list about Africa good or bad Nigeria must be there, if Nigeria no dey d list is incomplete #theEnd
Re: CNN's 10 Most Prosperous African Countries, Nigeria Missing by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
right or wrong I'm considering Buhari. If you want change(in a good or bad way), vote Buhari cos Jonathan is just going to make things worse. We need a iron hand.
Re: CNN's 10 Most Prosperous African Countries, Nigeria Missing by aspirebig: 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
I am not surprised,I would have been surprised if they had added us.

With all the negative reports about Naija.
Re: CNN's 10 Most Prosperous African Countries, Nigeria Missing by iamord(m): 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
I expected botswana to be on the list.. A young bright african country

2 Likes

Re: CNN's 10 Most Prosperous African Countries, Nigeria Missing by peter1994(m): 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
.i have noticed with time that many countries (black n white) have some kind of hatred towards nigeria.

.how can the country with the largest economy in Africa not be seem as prospering (cos we over took SA to get there) not as if we were far ahead and the countries are now closing the gap
Re: CNN's 10 Most Prosperous African Countries, Nigeria Missing by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
M4gunners:
Why won't it be missing when BOKO HARAM kept distracting GEJ government.

Nobody is distracting GEJ. He is clueless and incompetent. He cant even rule his house, PEJ is the master at home.
Re: CNN's 10 Most Prosperous African Countries, Nigeria Missing by juman(m): 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
hydeekam:
^^^^ You shouldn't be expecting Nigeria to be among the top 10. but if you insist you want to know where Nigeria is check Fifa ranking! grin

You are so funny. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: CNN's 10 Most Prosperous African Countries, Nigeria Missing by kajoula(m): 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
hisikke:
Haa, 2bad 4 Nigeria ooo, The Giant of Africa.
I GAINT MOR BE FOR MOUTH OOO
Re: CNN's 10 Most Prosperous African Countries, Nigeria Missing by MARKone(m): 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
ichidodo:
I'd prefer World Bank,Unicef or WHO....who or what the hell is CNN?..

And you think that they(CNN) do not have their financial or health experts and analyst, and are equally privy to first hand info concerning our government. My brother this is not NTA, they sooner the(FG) stop blaming America, and the West, for their blatant failure at good governance, security, power, health and what have you, they better for everyone.

2 Likes

Re: CNN's 10 Most Prosperous African Countries, Nigeria Missing by Dee60: 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
Dear Mrs 'We are the largest economy'.

Someone is calling you out! It is time our wealth and prosperity are 're-based' so we can come tops in this list.

Please hurry before the next list is released.

Thank you o.

P

1 Like

Re: CNN's 10 Most Prosperous African Countries, Nigeria Missing by juman(m): 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
peter1994:
.i have noticed with time that many countries (black n white) have some kind of hatred towards nigeria.

.how can the country with the largest economy in Africa not be seem as prospering (cos we over took SA to get there) not as if we were far ahead and the countries are now closing the gap

Be deceiving yourself. grin grin

nigeria is a failed country. One nigeria is the problem. Because nigerians lack the ability and capacity to build a prosperous nation.

1 Like

Re: CNN's 10 Most Prosperous African Countries, Nigeria Missing by Vadel(m): 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
iliyande:

We are proud being Nigeria but inside we are suffering grin.
It all depends on your own definition of 'suffering'? personally, I don't think am suffering.
Re: CNN's 10 Most Prosperous African Countries, Nigeria Missing by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
Very stupid list by cnn. How can u put ghana in d list where der is no kenya or angola. U guys are just plain stupid. :@
Re: CNN's 10 Most Prosperous African Countries, Nigeria Missing by Kenai: 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
Oh no! You mean the "land-locked" countries of Botswana and Rwanda are thriving while our country isn't?

But... But... That's impossible! Nairaland has always told me that being "land-locked" is the greatest damnation on earth, and that life starts and ends in the coast! shocked

*goes back to listening to "Teacher, Don't Teach Me Nonsense" by Fela Kuti*

1 Like

Re: CNN's 10 Most Prosperous African Countries, Nigeria Missing by Dee60: 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
When the prosperity of Nigeria is 'rebased' we will be Number 1 in Africa and Number 3 in the world! Transformation is indeed working!
Re: CNN's 10 Most Prosperous African Countries, Nigeria Missing by GJames(m): 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
PDPwayoo:

Clap for ur self... Must u defend Nigeria blindly? Even Okupe and GEJ knew is true. Non of these countries listed experience power failure. In case u dont understand English.
DEM NOR DEY TAKE LIGHT FOR ANY OF THE COUNTRIES MENTIONED.
Is power everything? have you been to any of these countries to see how they are living? SITDOWN FOR HOUSE WEY LIGHT DEY 24/7, NO CHOP FOOD
Re: CNN's 10 Most Prosperous African Countries, Nigeria Missing by Vadel(m): 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
ShakurM:
Gimme one reason why we should be on the list undecided truth be told.
because you are a Nigerian. Truth be like told, the needed change is a collective effort
Re: CNN's 10 Most Prosperous African Countries, Nigeria Missing by Olypeppy(f): 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
CNN na God...there other better things to read
Re: CNN's 10 Most Prosperous African Countries, Nigeria Missing by oluromeo(m): 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
hydeekam:
^^^^ You shouldn't be expecting Nigeria to be among the top 10. but if you insist you want to know where Nigeria is check Fifa ranking! grin

hahahaha... thank you and now you make me laugh... you are very correct but we like to deceive ourselves...

1 Like

Re: CNN's 10 Most Prosperous African Countries, Nigeria Missing by nijanigga: 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
obaayo2:
what do you expect from an american run organisation? I'm not surprised.
ignorant, CNN has no american govt's money in it.Republicans will never let than happen. olodo.
Re: CNN's 10 Most Prosperous African Countries, Nigeria Missing by juman(m): 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
MARKone:

And you think that they(CNN) not have their financial and health experts and analyst, and are equally privy to first hand info concerning our government. My brother this is not NTA, they sooner the(FG) stop blaming America, and the West, for their blatant failure in good governance, security, power, health and what have you, they better for everyone.

You are right brother.

Look, even those military generals ruled the country used decree yet they failed woefully.

That shows this country can't get it right. Why must nigeria be one when we know the result.

1 Like

Re: CNN's 10 Most Prosperous African Countries, Nigeria Missing by nd07(m): 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
I don't give a damn 2 whatever opinion of these luminating. ever since Nigeria rejected gay marriage, d idiot gay sellers has been up to their toes doing things to provoke us. who is cnn 2 tell us who is rich & who is not in our African land. see d idiots "milking cow" frm their investments here in Nigeria. making d kind of money they can make in other African nations within a short space of time. Look at d laughable CNN rating. even countries dt depend on our nation 4 their feeding r included. Any way that is cNN rating & not our rating. it is their myopic opinion & nt d general world.

3 Likes

Re: CNN's 10 Most Prosperous African Countries, Nigeria Missing by iliyande(m): 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
Vadel:

It all depends on your own definition of 'suffering'? personally, I don't think am suffering.

That's happly suffering grin

1 Like

Re: CNN's 10 Most Prosperous African Countries, Nigeria Missing by Franky9584(m): 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
Nigeria z alwz found wanting in dis areas bt at least we dey cari 1st 4 d most corrupt country in africa. . . .yeye con3

1 Like

Re: CNN's 10 Most Prosperous African Countries, Nigeria Missing by Vadel(m): 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
Whobedatte:
There is a disparity between patriotism and Blind patriotism
ask the Americans what patriotism is, and you'd be marvelled. its high time we became patriotic... either blindly or otherwise
Re: CNN's 10 Most Prosperous African Countries, Nigeria Missing by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
peter1994:

Biggest economy my a$$. what is our GDP per capital? compare Nigeria GDP per capital to that of SA, Botswana or Equatorial Guinea.
Indonesia is the biggest economy in south- east Asia that comprises Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand etc. but Indonesians r hungry while other countries i mentioned r living like Americans and Europeans
Again, China is the 2nd largest economy in the world but Japan can feed them for the next 100 yrs. do not be deceived by Ngozi and Jonathan.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wahala dey / Can I Buy Shares With 5,000? / GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.