Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

What's With Africans And Nairalanders And Gory Photos? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's With Africans And Nairalanders And Gory Photos? (2213 Views)

Nairalanders And Warped Family Values / Nairalanders And Death Wishes / Nairalanders And Their Baby Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's With Africans And Nairalanders And Gory Photos? by itstpia8: 12:49am On Dec 20, 2014
SAMBARRY:
my mama is frustrated . don't worry. Help is on the way. In due time some of my useless people will bundle me to yaba left to learn all the things I wasnt able to learn from my ape parents. In fact I need more than mental rehabilitation. I need total overhauling. Me omo ale lasan lasan, ikeji aja. grin

good night.my useless mama the dirty f.ool with a stinking bushy v.j. grin

one of my leg going north the other going south grin

if I like i will run mad and spew madness 1million times, my posts are there for the world to see how pathetic, monkeyish and frustrated I am grin

i like dirty o.hiannn grin

no wonder I am always chasing men on nl. Na konji grin

who wants to be associated with a dirty amateur p.orn star like me though grin
Re: What's With Africans And Nairalanders And Gory Photos? by SAMBARRY: 12:55am On Dec 20, 2014
Tpia tpia Pele o grin

see as all your boyfriends Don deny you publicly grin

misery likes companions right? You Go check next bustop

Oya edit this one na and let me see if your editing will remove the original tongue grin

the thing pain you sotey you create another thread grin grin

Re: What's With Africans And Nairalanders And Gory Photos? by itstpia8: 1:51am On Dec 20, 2014
SAMBARRY:
My mama Pele o grin

see as all your boyfriends Don deny you publicly, grin

misery likes companions right? I must GO check next bustop

Oya I must continue venting out my misery always and let me see if somebody can look my way tongue grin

the thing pain me sotey I am just ranting endlessly grin grin

Re: What's With Africans And Nairalanders And Gory Photos? by itstpia8: 1:52am On Dec 20, 2014
SAMBARRY:

the thing pain me sotey you create another thread grin grin

you're so vain, you probably think its all about you. . . . . . . .
Re: What's With Africans And Nairalanders And Gory Photos? by itstpia8: 1:53am On Dec 20, 2014
Re: What's With Africans And Nairalanders And Gory Photos? by SAMBARRY: 1:56am On Dec 20, 2014
[quote author=itstpia8 post=29038003][/quote] e Don pain tpia o. grin

e dey do am like make she dey cry grin grin grin grin

there's bucket o to help you with your tears grin grin

Re: What's With Africans And Nairalanders And Gory Photos? by SAMBARRY: 1:57am On Dec 20, 2014
itstpia8:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5yRZVcEW6c
tpia too upload video grin

chaiiii grin grin

dj go fit you die o grin

1 Like

Re: What's With Africans And Nairalanders And Gory Photos? by itstpia8: 2:15am On Dec 20, 2014
SAMBARRY:
e Don pain my mama o. grin

e dey do am like make she dey cry grin grin grin grin

my mama, there's bucket o to help you with your tears grin grin

Re: What's With Africans And Nairalanders And Gory Photos? by itstpia8: 2:16am On Dec 20, 2014
SAMBARRY:
my mama too upload her stinky vj grin

chaiiii grin grin

dj go fit my yeye mama die o grin
Re: What's With Africans And Nairalanders And Gory Photos? by EfemenaXY: 5:47am On Dec 20, 2014
Actually, you do have a point Tpia.

I think some of the reasons they do it are:

~ It's a tough, competitive, world out there for desperate bloggers who feel the only way to get people to visit their blogs is to post the goriest stories they can find.

~ Let's face it. They've got sick fetishes and obsessions. Posting such pics is one way to feed their unending thirst for photos of others suffering, or of people who met violent deaths.

~ Videos such as Aluu4, the crazed housegirl nearly beating a toddler to death, pictures of people lying in hospital with mutilated body parts, and so on serve as "uppers" to their deranged souls. By "uppers", I mean pills that help them get out of bed in the mornings afternoons. Like their coffee.

Those aside, it's not surprising as many of these posters are mentally unbalanced to start with.
Re: What's With Africans And Nairalanders And Gory Photos? by SAMBARRY: 6:42am On Dec 20, 2014
[quote author=itstpia8 post=29038151][/quote] tpia pele o.epain you reach make you nor sleep grin

Re: What's With Africans And Nairalanders And Gory Photos? by SAMBARRY: 6:44am On Dec 20, 2014
[quote author=itstpia8 post=29038143][/quote] tpia once again e no go better for the person weytturn you reach like this grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Men Are Of No Value Without Money. True Or Not? / Woman,26 Who Came Out As A Trans Man At Age 19 Reveals She Is Now Back To Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.