Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

How Can One Handle A Situation Where Your Spouse Denies You S*x? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can One Handle A Situation Where Your Spouse Denies You S*x? (2489 Views)

Guys What If Your Wifey Denies You Sex On Your Wedding Night / When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... / How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Handle A Situation Where Your Spouse Denies You S*x? by canadianprince: 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
I have been thinking about this for quite sometime now. I have heard and read about such case a number of times.
Marriage indeed doesn't guarantee one s*x when you have the urge, as your partner might not be in the mood as at that time. Some will blatantly deprive you of the fun to express their contempt, fury and disappointments in you.

Now, a situation where you are in the mood and she is not( I call it wrong timing of the mood), how do you handle it?
What do u guys think is the best way to deal with such situation?
Re: How Can One Handle A Situation Where Your Spouse Denies You S*x? by iceberylin(m): 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
[size=20pt]vāşālįŋę įş çђęāp wink[/size]

1 Like

Re: How Can One Handle A Situation Where Your Spouse Denies You S*x? by canadianprince: 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
iceberylin:
you mean self service? Isn't that immoral?
Re: How Can One Handle A Situation Where Your Spouse Denies You S*x? by chimerase2: 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
iceberylin:
e dn cost nw angry
Re: How Can One Handle A Situation Where Your Spouse Denies You S*x? by iceberylin(m): 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
chimerase2:
e dn cost nw angry
bę lįķę ų bę ŗęgųlāŗ çųşţomęŗ grin
Re: How Can One Handle A Situation Where Your Spouse Denies You S*x? by chimerase2: 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
iceberylin:

bę lįķę ų bę ŗęgųlāŗ çųşţomęŗ grin
shiiii *whispers to him, dont let ma dota hear it from u* grin
Re: How Can One Handle A Situation Where Your Spouse Denies You S*x? by iceberylin(m): 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
chimerase2:
shiiii *whispers to him, dont let ma dota hear it from u* grin
ŗępęŋţ bŗo grin
Re: How Can One Handle A Situation Where Your Spouse Denies You S*x? by chimerase2: 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
iceberylin:

ŗępęŋţ bŗo grin
u for say Make I use protection grin
Re: How Can One Handle A Situation Where Your Spouse Denies You S*x? by iceberylin(m): 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
chimerase2:
u for say Make I use protection grin
ęŋd ţįmę angry
Re: How Can One Handle A Situation Where Your Spouse Denies You S*x? by chimerase2: 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
iceberylin:

ęŋd ţįmę angry

no worri I dey wear cond*m for hand grin
I no wan carry STD ma hand na ashawo angry

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Handle A Situation Where Your Spouse Denies You S*x? by iceberylin(m): 9:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
chimerase2:
no worri I dey wear cond*m for hand grin
I no wan carry STD ma hand na ashawo angry
lol... you bę mādmāŋ....

āђ şwęāŗ cheesy

şo ų dђ ђęlp oţђęŗ ŋįggāz wįţђ yā ђāŋd... ęҳplāįŋ d āşђāwo part

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Handle A Situation Where Your Spouse Denies You S*x? by Jackeeh(m): 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
Wait till she's in the mood, then deny her too. Mtchwwwwww.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Handle A Situation Where Your Spouse Denies You S*x? by chimerase2: 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
iceberylin:

lol... you bę mādmāŋ....

āђ şwęāŗ cheesy

şo ų dђ ђęlp oţђęŗ ŋįggāz wįţђ yā ђāŋd... ęҳplāįŋ d āşђāwo part
shatap na wetin dey sweet u cheesy
Ok no worri leme explain but bring ur babe make I use amu do amu for u grin
Re: How Can One Handle A Situation Where Your Spouse Denies You S*x? by tracybee(f): 9:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
Many issues can lead to a spouse denying each other of sex tiredness communication is very important,tiredness,stress can lead to this.
send love/sexy texts during d day and make a date for the two of u to go out or just having a nice candlelit romantic dinner can help

1 Like

Re: How Can One Handle A Situation Where Your Spouse Denies You S*x? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
Talk to her about your konji
Re: How Can One Handle A Situation Where Your Spouse Denies You S*x? by canadianprince: 4:49am On Dec 19, 2014
tracybee:
Many issues can lead to a spouse denying each other of sex tiredness communication is very important,tiredness,stress can lead to this.
send love/sexy texts during d day and make a date for the two of u to go out or just having a nice candlelit romantic dinner can help
Excellent post. Thanks ma'am.
Re: How Can One Handle A Situation Where Your Spouse Denies You S*x? by LadyX(f): 8:34am On Dec 19, 2014
grin grin grin That will make her know how you feel when you are in the mood and she denies you.
Jackeeh:
Wait till she's in the mood, then deny her too. Mtchwwwwww.
Re: How Can One Handle A Situation Where Your Spouse Denies You S*x? by iceberylin(m): 9:45am On Dec 19, 2014
chimerase2:
shatap na wetin dey sweet u cheesy
Ok no worri leme explain but bring ur BABE make I use amu do amu for u grin

āsįŋ yoųŗ şįşţęŗ undecided
Re: How Can One Handle A Situation Where Your Spouse Denies You S*x? by Jackeeh(m): 10:56am On Dec 19, 2014
LadyX:
grin grin grin That will make her know how you feel when you are in the mood and she denies you.

Oh yeah. Words sometimes don't express feelings, especially konji feelings. But actions will. So if u try to talk to her, she won't get it. So what do u do? Wait till she's in the same konji spot that u were and she ignored u, then leave her there at that spot, stick two hands in ur pocket, whistle and bounce away, leaving her there to experience same. That way, she will learn better.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Handle A Situation Where Your Spouse Denies You S*x? by Chilug(m): 11:51am On Dec 19, 2014
tracybee:
What is that one, all this one because of sex
Re: How Can One Handle A Situation Where Your Spouse Denies You S*x? by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
What is oral sexx for? She will just give him a head or hand job he will be satisfied same way if she is in mood and you are not, everybody will be ok end of story
Re: How Can One Handle A Situation Where Your Spouse Denies You S*x? by tracybee(f): 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
canadianprince:

Excellent post. Thanks ma'am.

U welcome! wink
Re: How Can One Handle A Situation Where Your Spouse Denies You S*x? by tracybee(f): 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
Chilug:

What is that one, all this one because of sex
Ok
Re: How Can One Handle A Situation Where Your Spouse Denies You S*x? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
tracybee:

Yes. Good 1.

And...

Find out why she doesnt want to do it and FIX it.

Tiredness: help out with kids, chores etc.

Mood: set the mood starting from morning if you want to get a late night nookie.

Or better yet, do it all the time consistently with no strings attached and she will be chasing you around like a hound.

Find out what her "love language" is and speak; learn to speak it fluently.

No matter how long youve been married;

Date her, court her, compliment, impress her again and again.

Key operative word: do the aforementioned SINCERELY.

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Handle A Situation Where Your Spouse Denies You S*x? by tracybee(f): 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
Chiadanin:

Yes. Good 1.

And...

Find out why she doesnt want to do it and FIX it.

Tiredness: help out with kids, chores etc.

Mood: set the mood starting from morning if you want to get a late night nookie.

Or better yet, do it all the time consistently with no strings attached and she will be chasing you around like a hound.

Find out what her "love language" is and speak; learn to speak it fluently.

No matter how long youve been married;

Date her, court her, compliment, impress her again and again.

Key operative word: do the aforementioned SINCERELY.

I agree with all of this

(1) (Reply)

Name Two Things Guys Can't Do A Day Without!! / Why Do Girls Do This... / Fact!! Ladies Wouldn't Ever Accept,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.