Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday (42567 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / A Nairalander's Wedding Comes Up 26th Of December 2014 / Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by eagleeye2: 7:12am On Dec 19, 2014
You snoop and call 'imaginary' mistresses...... what then happens when the real mistress surfaced?
Like your hubby rightly pointed out "you won't do nadda if he chose to marry another wife".....
I tell women, build up yourself and know that you are solely responsible for your own happiness. Your husband is meant to complement you and you complement your husband. But when you make another human being your "chi" this is often the result.

5 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 19, 2014
Na wa
Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Lilamartedi(f): 7:15am On Dec 19, 2014
PDPwayoo:
No smoke without fire.
Im sooooooooooooooo sorry if my comment offends you. Pls ma, can you tell us exactly what happen before he decide to go for another wife?.
NL, we cant judge from one side of the story.

Some of our women r terrible. Im not saying u r one of them but im sure there is provocation.
I don't think there is any amount of provocation that would make a man wake up one day and decide to walk out from a 10years old marriage and three kids.. From all indications the woman never cheated on him

10 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by MARKone(m): 7:15am On Dec 19, 2014
Madam your prayer for your husband get as e be, I am saying this, because I do not understand how an entire family will plan behind you to marry another wife for their son, knowing fully well that you have been together for 10yrs as husband and wife and blessed with 3 children. The action of your in laws and husband might be seen bad, but remember he who comes into equity, must come with clean hands.

1 Like

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 19, 2014
hatelove:
cry cry

I got married when i was quite young without proper education then my husband just got employed.
His family introduced me to him when he wanted to get married because according to them then i met his requirement.

my husband have a good paying job so i can say he have it all good

At a point in our marriage i became insecure, i went snooping on his phone, calling some of his contact , warning people unnecessarily i never knew i was destroying my marriage.
MY HUSBAND been a very patient man warned me to stay off his phone and all but i didnt listen.

When my last daughter was three i called one of his senior colleage to stay off him which made my husband angry and said im being hostile to him so he wants a divorce, the issue became so big that my husband and i got seperated.

my husband is the traditional type that doeesnt do any house chores, i taught there was no way he was going to saty without me but to my greatest surprise he stayed without me for 3 months plus he rather had his neice stay with him than myself.

His family had to interven before he reconciled with me, when we got back together i noticed he had a girlfriend this time with so many love text messages on his phone, i got emmotional n deleted them all, he noticed i deleted them without saying a word he passworded his phone by then i already had the contact of the girl unknown to him but because of our initial dissagrement i was reluctant in calling her but it got serious, my hubby started making night call , talking to her on phone for hours, visiting her n coming home back late.

It got to a point i called her and warn her to stay off my home, she wanted to know who the caller was but i ended the call, after sometime i noticed she called hubby and hubby ask her to give him the number of the caller so he can check if he knows the person, she gave him anh he told her to go bed there is nothing to worry about. he came to me and ask me why i did that, i pick up quarrel with him but he didnt say anything afterward, the next he went out and came back by 11;20 in the night. He doesnt talk much so i tried confronting him about the woman but he didnt say anything but he kept seeing and talking to her. i called the woman again to tell her to stay off my husband but she told him and that cause another misunderstanding between us, then hubby told me that he will marry her and there is nothing i can do cry

I got married when i was quite young without proper education then my husband just got employed.
His family introduced me to him when he wanted to get married because according to them then i met his requirement.

my husband have a good paying job so i can say he have it all good

At a point in our marriage i became insecure, i went snooping on his phone, calling some of his contact , warning people unnecessarily i never knew i was destroying my marriage.
MY HUSBAND been a very patient man warned me to stay off his phone and all but i didnt listen.

When my last daughter was three i called one of his senior colleage to stay off him which made my husband angry and said im being hostile to him so he wants a divorce, the issue became so big that my husband and i got seperated.

my husband is the traditional type that doeesnt do any house chores, i taught there was no way he was going to saty without me but to my greatest surprise he stayed without me for 3 months plus he rather had his neice stay with him than myself.

His family had to interven before he reconciled with me, when we got back together i noticed he had a girlfriend this time with so many love text messages on his phone, i got emmotional n deleted them all, he noticed i deleted them without saying a word he passworded his phone by then i already had the contact of the girl unknown to him but because of our initial dissagrement i was reluctant in calling her but it got serious, my hubby started making night call , talking to her on phone for hours, visiting her n coming home back late.

It got to a point i called her and warn her to stay off my home, she wanted to know who the caller was but i ended the call, after sometime i noticed she called hubby and hubby ask her to give him the number of the caller so he can check if he knows the person, she gave him anh he told her to go bed there is nothing to worry about. he came to me and ask me why i did that, i pick up quarrel with him but he didnt say anything afterward, the next he went out and came back by 11;20 in the night. He doesnt talk much so i tried confronting him about the woman but he didnt say anything but he kept seeing and talking to her. i called the woman again to tell her to stay off my husband but she told him and that cause another misunderstanding between us, then hubby told me that he will marry her and there is nothing i can do.
After that ive called her once or twice again and it was disaster between myself and my hubby.

I completed uni after being married to him and he didnt allow me to work saying i dont want my wife to be looking at another man and answering sir.

Now my husband says he his getting married to his love for the first time
He said he love her, he never had the opportunity to choose
He said he choose her himself and he is happy to be in love
He said she knows how to communicate him which i dont
he said he needs a friend, someone who sees marriage as love not as responsibility.
He said i sees marriage as responsibility

He asked his people to pass the message to me

He said he will still be responsible for me and our kids
He will keep us under one umbrella n everybody will be happy, its natural if i get emmotional but he is not going to hurt me
He is sorry if he is hurting me but i should know that i destroy our home not his incoming wife.

I feel terrible i cant help but regret, i taught it was a joke but to my greatest surprise its reality

I JUST SAW MY HUSBAND INVITATION CARD

PLS BE SINCERE TO me did i relly destroy my home?

Clap,Clap, Clap. Congratulations Lady,you destroyed yer marriage with yer own hands. undecided and i'm so proud of you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by eagleeye2: 7:18am On Dec 19, 2014
CeejayCharles:
You do not have brothers that can go beat some sense into his head?

and after beating sense into his head, they will also beat sense into his heart and make his manhood to rise at the sight of their sister.........Mtchweeee

7 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by kristen12(f): 7:19am On Dec 19, 2014
GhaliNaaba:

And so what? So you just heard about a man getting married to two wives? The way you curse him show that you are a fighting and cursing wife. For the families to cooperate with him on marriage shows you are not really a good wife to the family. Shiooooor
You're saying trash. Just pray it doesn't happen to your sister or your female children

10 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by OsoDupe(f): 7:19am On Dec 19, 2014
This is very painful and very sad.I once read that when u hold a grudge against someone,ur joy won't be full, u will feel miserable, my advise is let go of the grudge, be happy within urself. Give ur husband the surprise of not attacking him,that's when his conscience will start beating him for you.Karma is around the corner for your husband. A question too, does d new wife knows he has a wife,if not find out and expose him maybe that will get the marriage cancelled. If she knew already it's time u find ur way out of that house, go to ur mama and be happy. Just remember, Karma is around the corner.

Edited well since u were the cause of him marrying another wife, I think it's high time u left the house with ur kids, ur marriage with him is over since he said u are not his true love, go start a new life for urself, who knows, u might find ur own true love and stop seeing marriage as a responsibility.

5 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 19, 2014
sledjama:

babe, dont put the blame on yourself, the fact you went through his phones in the first place digging shows you love him and not ready to let him go.
Unfortunately, you married an extremely smart and patient man who knew when to strike.
He wanted another puszy and waited for th right time to strike.

Now it looked like you are the cause of it and everyone is talking about learning from your mistakes.
babe, you made no mistake.

My advice is that you let the marriage hold, leave that house so that you dont end up committing murder.
stop calling him, and try to hang out and be open to men.
simply move on.
get a job and pursue a degree while at it.

My mother went through a similar situation and guess what she did?
exactly what i stated above.
she owns 2 properties in the US and 4 in Nigeria currently while my dad passed away some months back leaving nothing behind.
she dedicated her life to ensuring we were PROPERLY brought up.

Your dadda passed on with nothing behind and when your mama will pass on she will defitely leave an estate behind for you to lavish on. Lazy child having hatred for their daddy since 1950.

2 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 19, 2014
Very sad story.

The problem is, the man was not ready to fight for his marriage.

I wonder.....what type of marriage did he want? One where the woman would ''be sensitive to his every needs''?

Sorry, but I have no sympathy for the man. He forgot that his role in the marriage was not to be served, but to serve.(Goes for the wife too).

If we men stop behaving as if marriage is all about our needs....and start seeing marriage as an opportunity to serve....then there would be a lot less breakdowns, and a lot more stable homes.

TO The OP...

Your man has let you down. But now....even though I hate to say this....forgive him, don't curse him and move on. If you can't, that is OK....you can ask for God's help to forgive him. Because as the Lord's Prayer says....Forgive us our sins, even as we forgive those who sin against us. Your husband has sinned against you and your children. Now, forgive him and leave the rest to God.

Tough, huh. But no one said that Christianity is an easy religion. Too often, it involves a calling to forgive others even as Christ forgave us and served as a sacrifice for our sins.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by eagleeye2: 7:20am On Dec 19, 2014
condralbede:
God is not an assassin!
Guy you suppose dey preach for all the MFM people....... wey dey always shout, "fire come down and burn him and destroy him"
The God that I serve is a God of mercy and second chances.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by slap1(m): 7:21am On Dec 19, 2014
Sorry dear, but you set the ball rolling. I wish you a quick recovery.
Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by bigiyaro(m): 7:24am On Dec 19, 2014
This is Africa, polygamy is normal, why acting like the whole world is coming to an end, after this, another wife will still follow much later. Get use to it.

3 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 19, 2014
Bridgetown:

Your dadda passed on with nothing behind and when your mama will pass on she will defitely leave an estate behind for you to lavish on. Lazy child having hatred for their daddy since 1950.

Oi....her dad left them and their mother alone ages ago....for another woman. And you expect them to suddenly have warm feelings for him after that.

Once knew a family where the same thing happened. And it started a chain of events that led to one of the children being emotionally scarred for life....which led him to make bad choices that led to his passing on at a young age.

It is a painful thing...betrayal. That is why the Bible condemns adultery....it leaves a lot of hurt and wounded people.

Hope no one betrays you like that.

16 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Edusouls(m): 7:24am On Dec 19, 2014
kai,marriage is not easy, anyhow it is done,anytime, no matter if you marry graduate or not,if your wife is house wife or working class.i reapeat marriage is not easy, this 10 year old marriage exploded like a timed bomb, and blew it into bits and pieces, well this woman just told us the tip of the iceberg. the real saga that sunk this marriage is best known between this woman and this man...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by folabayo1(f): 7:25am On Dec 19, 2014
babyosisi:
This is sad,I may not say anything to ease your pain but your story should be a lesson to other women
Ladies,please get an education and have a career you can fall back on and do not ,I repeat,do not depend on any man for your total sustenance.
This is a prime example of what can happen when one gets into marriage uneducated or under-educated and naive with time on your hands
You become too absolved in the marriage ,losing your sense of self and with little confidence
The man becomes the focus and the center of your life and any perception real or imagined that this man (who is now elevated to the status of a god) may be slipping off your hand is met with brutal force.

You tried to fight other women off him
You don't do that
Men who cheat enjoy that attention
You teach people to respect you by holding your own
Most men don't like weaklings and women who smother them
They prefer strong willed but loving women who they know can take charge of the family should he drop dead
You are too needy
Needy women scare people
There is no need calling fire and brimstone for this woman and your hubby,they are both grown and they have made their decisions
Leaving or staying is your choice but never leave without your kids if you ask me
Take your children and move on,if you have to fight for custody of your kids please do
If you leave your kids,they will become maids and boi boi to this new wife and second rated citizen in their father's house
God bless u for ur comment ,dis is d 1st senseible comment av eva read on NL. #Selfmadewomenarevalued#

2 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 19, 2014
hatelove:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cryDear nairaland family

My heart is broken, i so much hate life and my hubby. Guess my hubby knows i am very angry hence his refusal to talk to me.

I have not seen him since i learnt his marriage is on saturday, his family has been arriving our home, at first his elder sister then an older uncle and some other relation, i became curious to find out whats up if someone had died but to my greatest surprisec it was my husband that is getting married.

My husband has not arrived home since yesterday they started coming.
my heart is broken, my soul is weak. ive called my parents that im done with the marriage i will be coming home. my mum cried on phone on hearing the news, im confused, my family is confused, all i feel for my husband right now is hate, i can strangle him or even poison him with trhe amount of

dear hubby whereever you are right now, i pray for Gods purnishment on you
may you never know peace with your new wife
may your pocket go dry, by that way you will get to suffer with your miserable mistress
i wish you all the bad things of life

To the mistress
as far you have destroy my home, that is how God will destroy your home be destroyed too.

My heart is broken, i so much hate life and my hubby. Guess my hubby knows i am very angry hence his refusal to talk to me.

I have not seen him since i learnt his marriage is on saturday, his family has been arriving our home, at first his elder sister then an older uncle and some other relation, i became curious to find out whats up if someone had died but to my greatest surprisec it was my husband that is getting married.

my heart is broken, my soul is weak. ive called my parents that im done with the marriage i will be coming home. my mum cried on phone on hearing the news, im confused, my family is confused, all i feel for my husband right now is hate, i can strangle him or even poison him with trhe amount of hate i feel right now.

Our pastor called he didnt pick up.

Even though we have heen married for ten years with three beautiful kids.

may your pocket go dry, by that way you will get to suffer with your miserable mistress

To the mistress
as far you have destroy my home, that is how God will destroy your home.

sleepless night for me, my husband wedding, my husband family asking me to be patient nothing has changed apart from me having a helpmate, me helpmate? TO MY HUSBAND I HATE YOU.

rubbish ... with this abusive words, I don't think you are a good wife material

4 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by kevoh(m): 7:27am On Dec 19, 2014
Bridgetown:
The way you are narrating the stories it seems to me that you are a bad wife, maybe he has Been tolerating you for years and now he is fed up.
Took the words out of my mouth .
Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Misogynist2014(m): 7:27am On Dec 19, 2014
hatelove:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cryDear nairaland family

my heart is broken, my soul is weak. ive called my parents that im done with the marriage i will be coming home. my mum cried on phone on hearing the news, im confused, my family is confused, all i feel for my husband right now is hate, i can strangle him or even poison him with trhe amount of hate i feel right now.

To the mistress
as far you have destroy my home, that is how God will destroy your home be destroyed too.

To the mistress
as far you have destroy my home, that is how God will destroy your home.

sleepless night for me, my husband wedding, my husband family asking me to be patient nothing has changed apart from me having a helpmate, me helpmate? TO MY HUSBAND I HATE YOU.

What is bad about polygamy angry? You want him to eat beans all the days of his life? cheesy

1 Like

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 19, 2014
jossi994:
Clap,Clap, Clap. Congratulations Lady,you destroyed yer marriage with yer own hands. undecided and i'm so proud of you.

Now, now...don't be letting off the man easy.

It is the man's fault.....he went after other women because his wife was not so perfect as he originally thought.

And that is where the problem lies.

When getting married....don't look for a human goddess. They do not exist(except in the mind of some manga authors). Women are imperfect. Learn to live with their imperfections....as they would with yours.

Stop blaming the woman....why was the man such a coveter of his neighbor's property!?

17 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 19, 2014
My advise... Firstly-keep calm(very important), Secondly-You can choose to attend the wedding if you wish(but if you can't then its all good, Thirdly-Do not pack out of your husband's house (yet).
Am sure you must have told your parents the issue on ground so therefore it will be good for you and your kids to go and spend sometime with them.You need to clear your head and mind.I know it will be difficult at first,in fact it may look impossible but it is what you have to do for yourself and your kids.Good thing to know your husband said he will still be responsible for you and your kids.
After all these, you need to get a job(very very important). Your husband's salary don divide as per say new wife don enter and he thinks he is in love(infatuation). so its gonna be one quarter for ur kids(little or nothing for you) and the remaining for new wife and himself.
This is the time to be independent and fend for yourself cos your husband is just gona be responsible just for a while but I hope he will be responsible for his kids o.
After clearing your head and mind,its now up to you if you wana return as the first wife or be a single mum...but I strongly advice you listen to you parents and do what they want you to do.I will recommend you to return to your home and take you place.
Now you need to stop being jealous.(calabash don break already)so its of no use anymore.
If you return to your husband, please please and please be always patient and calm,no need for competition o...abeg just perform your duties as a wife and face your kids squarely and your job. But you can also decide to divorce your hubby and become a single mum.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Whobedatte(m): 7:30am On Dec 19, 2014
Edusouls:
kai,marriage is not easy, anyhow it is done,anytime, no matter if you marry graduate or not,if your wife is house wife or working class.i reapeat marriage is not easy, this 10 year old marriage exploded like a timed bomb, and blew it into bits and pieces, well this woman just told us the tip of the iceberg. the real saga that sunk this marriage is best known between this woman and this man...
GBAM!

1 Like

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 19, 2014
john4reala:
rubbish ... with this abusive words, I don't think you are a good wife material

Look at it from her perspective....her husband ran away from home because he was not man enough to be faithful to his vows.

Some of you people....and am sure you go to church on Sundays.

Thing about marriage....it is not one long road of enjoyment. It is where you learn the important human lesson....that people can be loved inspite of how bad they are.

And the husband is a weak willed person.....he is incapable of loving people inspite of their weaknesses.

Sorry.....but he isn't a man. He is a failure. And the woman...for all her issues...did not go and conduct an affair behind her hubby's back.

13 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Larrylarex(m): 7:33am On Dec 19, 2014
Marc9:
So short of words. Marriage is being trivialised on a daily basis.
A man just woke up and decided to marry another woman, when he already has a lovely wife he's been married to for 10yrs, and 3 wonderful kids at home? That man is more confused than a goat staring at its reflection in a river!

It used to be 'for better or worse'. Now it's 'for worse....just find another one'. No wonder the research conducted by Durex incorporation recently found Nigeria as the number one country with the most unfaithful married men/women.

A marriage without Christ is susceptible to marital crises!
Who told you she's a lovely wife? Didn't you read what she typed above? A woman that won't give his husband rest of mind, calling and harassing his boss, what if he lost his job? Is that your definition of a lovely wife? This woman feels like she's a goddess and there is nothing her husband could do without her, that's why she said she never knew he could cope without her during the separation period. Moreso she talked about the patience of his husband, but for a very patient man to take such step, then she must have frustrated his life to the zenith! Meanwhile, have you heard the husband's side of the story? There might be more shocking revelations! There is no way the op will not have euphemised some of her undoings, 'elejo 'o ni ro tie l'ebi laelae'! Now to be sincere what the husband did was wrong, he could have handled it in a more matured way, but some women are just so unreasonable and unyielding!

4 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 19, 2014
babyosisi:
This is sad,I may not say anything to ease your pain but your story should be a lesson to other women
Ladies,please get an education and have a career you can fall back on and do not ,I repeat,do not depend on any man for your total sustenance.
This is a prime example of what can happen when one gets into marriage uneducated or under-educated and naive with time on your hands
You become too absolved in the marriage ,losing your sense of self and with little confidence
The man becomes the focus and the center of your life and any perception real or imagined that this man (who is now elevated to the status of a god) may be slipping off your hand is met with brutal force.

You tried to fight other women off him
You don't do that
Men who cheat enjoy that attention
You teach people to respect you by holding your own
Most men don't like weaklings and women who smother them
They prefer strong willed but loving women who they know can take charge of the family should he drop dead
You are too needy
Needy women scare people
There is no need calling fire and brimstone for this woman and your hubby,they are both grown and they have made their decisions
Leaving or staying is your choice but never leave without your kids if you ask me
Take your children and move on,if you have to fight for custody of your kids please do
If you leave your kids,they will become maids and boi boi to this new wife and second rated citizen in their father's house

She never said the husband was cheating initially , she was insecure and assumed any woman close to the husband had an affair with him , she even went as far as warning a colleague off him. Stop trying to make it seem the husband was one randy goat and that her dependence on her husband was her undoing , I know feminism is the motto for young ladies nowadays but it shouldn't excuse women when they do wrong. Anyways the man gave her clear warning of her actions and what it would result to

4 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 19, 2014
Eyah

A wise woman buildeth her home but a foolish woman...

2 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Btruth: 7:34am On Dec 19, 2014
Madam you need to tell us the whole story. What have done to your husband? Your husband cannot just wake up and decided to marry another woman if he is happy with you. Most men find it difficult to stay with 2 women, even one alone sometimes can be headache talkless of jumping beds between 2 women. Anyway, text your husband, since he won't pick your call and asked him to call my MTN number, at least I will find out what happen from him and probably talk some sense into his head to stop the wedding. At least we still have the whole of today, a bi?
Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by okiezman(m): 7:36am On Dec 19, 2014
This is a copy and paste thingy
Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 19, 2014
davdandam:
I'd be crazy to believe this, but also the husband might be at fault but some women after them marry wicked pass gadafi. .....they'll make your life miserable, madam before you curse, check your self.
EXACTLY....THIS OP WOMAN AIN`T TELLING US SOMETHING. FROM HER POST I CAN DEDUCE THAT
(1)SHE HAS ALL ALONG BEEN EXTREMELY INSECURE!!
(2) THIS HAS BEEN A HIGHLY LOVELESS UNION!
(3) OP IS NOT A NICE PERSON, SHE HAS ISSUES, SHE SHOULD LEARN TO BE LOVING AND NICE TO THE HUSBAND. BUT ALAS ITS TOO LATE.

2 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by roqrules04(m): 7:37am On Dec 19, 2014
It's simple OP, u'r Husband married a second wife
Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by chronique(m): 7:40am On Dec 19, 2014
Train up a child the way He should grow and when He's old,He will not depart from it. Some of the problems we have today,can be directly traced to the inability of some parents to do what they should have done(train their kids properly). There's no way I'd be married,and now go an tell my parents that they should come and join me to pick another wife. Despite the fact that I'm from a polygamous home,no one of them will follow me(my mum especially). I know my siblings would quarel with me over it. Life isn't so complicated;humans make it what it is.

5 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by SexySapphire(f): 7:41am On Dec 19, 2014
If this is true, it is devastating. I can understand the hate and anger going through your mind at the moment. Lemme just drop my two cents as a lady. What your hubby did is unforgivable buh I think I understand why he did it. As u said earlier, u were chosen for ur hubby by his relatives which means both of u didn't meet each other, date, fall in love and all those paparazzi so definitely u guys av been coping with each other in the marriage cos it's a loveless marriage. I'm sure u went into the marriage wit the notion that both of u will fall in love with time which obviously didn't happen wit dear hubby. Now he has found someone he thinks he's in love with. I'm sorry if this hurt buh I jst av to say this, u partly drove ur hubby into it. You calling his contacts without prove dat he is indeed dating them is what brought up this issue to the extent that u guys had to be seperated for 3months and in the course ur hubby sought for refuge in the arms of this lady in question. When u came back home, ur hubby had already become use to ur usually attitude so he didn't bother to respect or hide anytin from u and as usual, u also started nagging. Nothing irritates a man more than a nagging wife and so ur hubby came to the conclusion dat so far u will always nag, he has to bring in the love of his life who will always calm him down when u start nagging. Bae, the thing to do now is to ensure the wedding doesn't happen, go to the place where they will be joined together and disrupt it. U don't av to be violent about it, just walk up to the priest or whoever that is gonna join them and explain situation of things to him. And pls now is the right time to dust ur certificates and be on the look out for job. Now is not the time to be heart broken, it is the time to strategize. I'm not going to tell u to leave his house or not buh if u're ever gonna leave, pls take ur kids along. I wish u all the best.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) / I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid / His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.