Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday (42580 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / A Nairalander's Wedding Comes Up 26th Of December 2014 / Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 19, 2014
When the pastor asks that interesting question, raise your hand.

2 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 19, 2014
Tashamania:

@OP, I'm so sorry. Insecurity was the cause of your problem but what I dont get is why your hubby after reconciling still went ahead with seeing the other girl..
I think the guy only came back because of his family's intervention. He already asked for a divorce. The marriage had ended at that point.

1 Like

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by yokiti: 8:40am On Dec 19, 2014
Marc9:
So short of words. Marriage is being trivialised on a daily basis.
A man just woke up and decided to marry another woman, when he already has a lovely wife he's been married to for 10yrs, and 3 wonderful kids at home? That man is more confused than a goat staring at its reflection in a river!

It used to be 'for better or worse'. Now it's 'for worse....just find another one'. No wonder the research conducted by Durex incorporation recently found Nigeria as the number one country with the most unfaithful married men/women.

A marriage without Christ is susceptible to marital crises!
I guess you did not read the second post of the Op? You failed to read how the husband overlooked so many of her actions before passing your judgement. Most women are the architect of what is happening to them because of their action.
I am not in support of polygamy but at times, one will prefer not to have been born than being married to their spouses of today.
A bad marriage is a faster killer than poison.
@ Op, please remember that the fall of a man is not the end of his life, there can always be a new beginning. Engage in things that will always make you happy, empower yourself and raise your children in a way that will make them a pride of all.
Lastly, please, desist from raining curses on him because your children might be a partaker in it which I know you will not like.
No matter the advices you will get here, the last decision is yours to make because at the end, you will be at the receiving end of the choices you make or the ones made on your behalf.
May God grant you inner peace.

1 Like

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by bynat(f): 8:42am On Dec 19, 2014
angryHmmmm marriage, abeg if I no marry wetin go happen cos I dey fear baje
Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 19, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Well, first off, marriage is not for your enjoyment....it is for you to be a servant.When I get married , it will be with the understanding that I am marrying a human being....who is imperfect as I am imperfect. So....par the course.

Second, when I do get married.....I hope that I am sensible enough to rely on God to help me be a trustworthy husband so that even if I get a ''paranoid'' wife.....she will know eventually that she can trust me....and mayhap be inspired to be free from being afraid all the time.

Besides.....I won't be surprised if the hubby was not a skirt chaser before.....which is why his wife was suspicious of him in the first place. Or even if he was not....he probably was not guarding his mind well....because as the bible says....a man who looks at a woman ''that way'' has committed adultery.

If men guarded their minds well....life would be a whole lot better for families. Me, I am single....and I know I am not perfect in the mind game too. I am a man after all.....and yes, I have desires. But.....at a point in your life....you gotta learn that sacrificing your desires on the altar of service to others is good. I have a weight problem....and as a result must spend time exercising. I don't enjoy it. But.....it is better I exercise now ......rather than suffer the stroke later....and leave a wife and kids helpless! Same thing with guarding your mind....avoid rule 34 things....and your married life would be better.

Did the OP'S husband give her good reason to trust him? Because....I strongly suspect he did not.

as it pleases thee..
Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by benedima1990(m): 8:44am On Dec 19, 2014
Madam. There's absolutely nothing u will say. You're the main cause of your problem. But madam.the deed has bin done. The next thing is to know maybe you can stay with the woman like that or not. If u can't den walk away with your children and go take care of them to avoid maltreatment from the other wife. And find something good doing to take care of the children. And make sure u let your children especially the female ones to know that you're the one at fault and tell them to learn from your mistake. That will make your children more responsible and dey will love u and still understand their fathers move.
Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by LyfeJennings(m): 8:46am On Dec 19, 2014
O ga o...
B4 i read ur story, i wanted to call U a classified fool but as it is, I dont have much to say since I'm a product of polygamous home myself. Woman, get a life and try to step up ur game. Give ur kids the best U can and keep living. All these curses no go change anything.. na na na na
Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by yokiti: 8:47am On Dec 19, 2014
VenusBetty:
I'm beginning to see reasons with Genevieve. Now I'm really scared, can't imagine sharing my husband. Chai!
You sharing your husband will be a determinant of how you make your home through your actions ( sacrifices, compromise, firm, love, complementary abilities, support character etc) and how convince you are about him through your observation of him and prayers. Wishing you a marital bliss when the time comes.
Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 19, 2014
humilitypays:
I pity most women shaa.

But all these ladies advising her and other ladies to have a career, have a PhD, have money, bla bla bla before u marry as a lady, does that solve the problem?

Ladies stop thinking that having the best career or being so educated and rich will save you from heartbreak or will secure you the happiest marriage.

Most times ladies use these lines to console themselves. Its not like they dont know that having a career is not a guarantee to successful marriages. Personally, I just see it as a plus because most modern men love successfully ladies

And again, it is not that am in support of what OP did but I still dont support cheating in marriages/relationships and that hubby was a cheat, no matter how you try to see it. Even if you try to blame the lady for "sniffing" around. How would the hubby feel if the reverse was the case? He'd probably cocck a gun and shoot her, am guessing cos since he had the nerve to leave a marriage of 10years with three kids, he's capable of anything..
Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 19, 2014
So, the best revenge \punishment for an insecure wife is to bring in another wife? I don't get this. They are even doing the wedding in a big way by printing IV and fully involving the his family in the event. Can we all put ourselves in her shoes for one second? Especially the men justifying the husband's actions because of her imperfections. How would you feel if your wife of 10years brought in her family members in preparation of her wedding to another man simply because she's fed up of you attitude? Why is everyone forgetting married men are not perfect either? How would the children feel seeing their dad get married to another woman when their mum is still alive and living in their dad's house.

If the man felt he couldn't cope with the wife's actions, then he shouldnt have accepted her back after the separation. It is highly disrespectful of him to do this to the mother of his children who stays under the same roof with him. And to think she only got to know through his family and the IV.

Op, love never existed in your marriage. Unfortunately, there was no mutual trust and respect too. Cursing the father of your children is very silly, so you might wanna have a rethink. Pick up what's left of your dignity and return to you parent's house to take care of yourself and your children. Your husband is OBVIOUSLY tired of you and the marriage. He was never into you.

11 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by olivegirl(f): 8:51am On Dec 19, 2014
hatelove:
cry cry

I got married when i was quite young without proper education then my husband just got employed.
His family introduced me to him when he wanted to get married because according to them then i met his requirement.

my husband have a good paying job so i can say he have it all good

At a point in our marriage i became insecure, i went snooping on his phone, calling some of his contact , warning people unnecessarily i never knew i was destroying my marriage.
MY HUSBAND been a very patient man warned me to stay off his phone and all but i didnt listen.

When my last daughter was three i called one of his senior colleage to stay off him which made my husband angry and said im being hostile to him so he wants a divorce, the issue became so big that my husband and i got seperated.

my husband is the traditional type that doeesnt do any house chores, i taught there was no way he was going to saty without me but to my greatest surprise he stayed without me for 3 months plus he rather had his neice stay with him than myself.

His family had to interven before he reconciled with me, when we got back together i noticed he had a girlfriend this time with so many love text messages on his phone, i got emmotional n deleted them all, he noticed i deleted them without saying a word he passworded his phone by then i already had the contact of the girl unknown to him but because of our initial dissagrement i was reluctant in calling her but it got serious, my hubby started making night call , talking to her on phone for hours, visiting her n coming home back late.

It got to a point i called her and warn her to stay off my home, she wanted to know who the caller was but i ended the call, after sometime i noticed she called hubby and hubby ask her to give him the number of the caller so he can check if he knows the person, she gave him anh he told her to go bed there is nothing to worry about. he came to me and ask me why i did that, i pick up quarrel with him but he didnt say anything afterward, the next he went out and came back by 11;20 in the night. He doesnt talk much so i tried confronting him about the woman but he didnt say anything but he kept seeing and talking to her. i called the woman again to tell her to stay off my husband but she told him and that cause another misunderstanding between us, then hubby told me that he will marry her and there is nothing i can do cry

I got married when i was quite young without proper education then my husband just got employed.
His family introduced me to him when he wanted to get married because according to them then i met his requirement.

At a point in our marriage i became insecure, i went snooping on his phone, calling some of his contact , warning people unnecessarily i never knew i was destroying my marriage.
MY HUSBAND been a very patient man warned me to stay off his phone and all but i didnt listen.

When my last daughter was three i called one of his senior colleage to stay off him which made my husband angry and said im being hostile to him so he wants a divorce, the issue became so big that my husband and i got seperated.

my husband is the traditional type that doeesnt do any house chores, i taught there was no way he was going to saty without me but to my greatest surprise he stayed without me for 3 months plus he rather had his neice stay with him than myself.

His family had to interven before he reconciled with me, when we got back together i noticed he had a girlfriend this time with so many love text messages on his phone, i got emmotional n deleted them all, he noticed i deleted them without saying a word he passworded his phone by then i already had the contact of the girl unknown to him but because of our initial dissagrement i was reluctant in calling her but it got serious, my hubby started making night call , talking to her on phone for hours, visiting her n coming home back late.

It got to a point i called her and warn her to stay off my home, she wanted to know who the caller was but i ended the call, after sometime i noticed she called hubby and hubby ask her to give him the number of the caller so he can check if he knows the person, she gave him anh he told her to go bed there is nothing to worry about. he came to me and ask me why i did that, i pick up quarrel with him but he didnt say anything afterward, the next he went out and came back by 11;20 in the night. He doesnt talk much so i tried confronting him about the woman but he didnt say anything but he kept seeing and talking to her. i called the woman again to tell her to stay off my husband but she told him and that cause another misunderstanding between us, then hubby told me that he will marry her and there is nothing i can do.
After that ive called her once or twice again and it was disaster between myself and my hubby.

I completed uni after being married to him and he didnt allow me to work saying i dont want my wife to be looking at another man and answering sir.

Now my husband says he his getting married to his love for the first time
He said he love her, he never had the opportunity to choose
He said he choose her himself and he is happy to be in love
He said she knows how to communicate him which i dont
he said he needs a friend, someone who sees marriage as love not as responsibility.
He said i sees marriage as responsibility

He asked his people to pass the message to me

He said he will still be responsible for me and our kids
He will keep us under one umbrella n everybody will be happy, its natural if i get emmotional but he is not going to hurt me
He is sorry if he is hurting me but i should know that i destroy our home not his incoming wife.

I feel terrible i cant help but regret, i taught it was a joke but to my greatest surprise its reality

I JUST SAW MY HUSBAND INVITATION CARD

PLS BE SINCERE TO me did i relly destroy my home?

. Pls you didn't do anything wrong. You just married a man that is not into women. They are trapped each time they make silly moves. Meanwhile you don't run things. You became so close to the family that ur husbands sees u as family wife. My candid advice, if you love your husband too much. Cry to God, the marraige will not hold. Don't spend time cursing him cause u need money to pay school fess. God of elijah will scatter it. Again ask God his word. But if u have mistakenly slept wit another man and he is acting dis way. You have to act like mad woman. Go to church and raise your hand. Use stlye ask dem. Tell de pastor he is ur man. U can't share
Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by spikesC(m): 8:54am On Dec 19, 2014
BTW, those advising her to take her kids, I hope you guys know it's not possible.
First of all, she can't take care of them and even if she fights for them legally, the husband will win in a landslide.

Just my 2 kobo
Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 19, 2014
i was even thinking the man never loved you in the first place but from the look of things i have i discovered you were even the one that chase him out , what concern you concern your husband phone number and text message ? to the extend of even calling his contact ? if i were that man i will even do more than that .

so sorry nairaland cannot help you at this point because you were the one that killed the marriage yourself , all your cause and insult on the man and the new wife to be cannot work at all

get your life back and take care of your children , the only thing the man is owing you now is children allowance ONLY

THIS IS A BIG LESSON FOR WOMEN

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 19, 2014
here is not the best place to seek an advice , as people did not hear from your hubby. perhaps he had a dna test or it could be a family issue since his family members are in support of this or a fake thing to make you calm which ever it is please always read this verse of scripture to keep you up phil 3 : 10 -15.
Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by samx4real(m): 9:04am On Dec 19, 2014
Sorry madam! But I will say you caused all this. And it started when you started stalking on your husband.

Most women think because they have children with the man so they own him... Lols my dear na lie! Well you may not have another chance, but the advice here is!

When you suspect your husband is cheating, *check yourself...
*Use your akanuche (wisdom), don't fight him, instead always be sweet with him... Because this is same reason why his looking outside. Inshort fighting him will always worsten the whole issue. (You might be learning d hard way now).
*Find ways to spice up your relationship... At this stage play the fool, ( note: you are doing this for your children).
*Fighting will scare him away, he won't like coming back home again, because the feeling is no longer there (you have taken it away)... You how will you feel if your husband is fighting always You go like come house again When somebody dey ready to listen and care for him outside!

Well you are losing your Husband because of these simple reasons...

Losing your home is your decision now, that is if you choose to leave.

My advice now is don't leave, don't even listen to people who say you should leave and pls keep your ego out of this.

Since your husband said you should stay... Just take it that you have four 4 children now! (Your 3 + your husband's 1). Just try and have a welcoming spirit, be kind hearted now. (You are not only doing this for yourself but for your children).

Rebuild your family again!
Leave ego!
Consider your children's future now!
Look for a job now!
Stop fighting (Nobody likes a fighting wife, whether she's fighting for the good cause or not).

Start from scratch again! Stop being vicious now and become a woman of virtue (valor)!

Enjoy your day!

1 Like

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 19, 2014
Timbuktou:
I think the guy only came back because of his family's intervention. He already asked for a divorce. The marriage had ended at that point.

I see.

Then the new wifey should get ready to be cheated on. As it seems, this lady's only offence was "sniffing" around her hubby's stuff cos to her, that was the only way she could have found out...
The hubby is a chronic cheat who wouldnt want to be disturbed, the new wife must take note of this..

7 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by teneeorlah: 9:07am On Dec 19, 2014
@ op, pls listen carefully and take the following steps.

1. Enter somewhere private and CRY very well,cry until u release all d hurt and tension through tears

2. Carry tissue clean ur face and package urself wella

3. Start sending out ur cv, housewifism no gud for u ryt now, becos frm now the new lady will be in competition with u and ur children for attention, so get a job so that u will be able to cater for your children

4. Draw close to God and pray for ur children and ur marriage. God is a God of second chance. PRAY FOR UR CHILDREN EVERYDAY. a lot of things happen in a polygamous family.

5. Cursing and all that wont solve anything. BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD. that is what the bible says , so pls hold ur peace.

6. Madam u sef bone, ignore his fone and activities because u will only end up crying.

7. Our mothers lived for their children, u are lucky u have 3 beautiful creatures to live for. Pls dnt give ur self hypertension. U never die and he is already marrying another wife..... imagine what he wld do if something bad happened.

8. Dress well amd package urself well. Make ur self happy. Sad face and brooding all day isn't attractive oooo

That's my 2 cents for u
Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 19, 2014
Tashamania:

I see.

Then the new wifey should get ready to be cheated on. As it seems, this lady's only offence was "sniffing" around her hubby's stuff cos to her, that was the only way she could have found out...
The hubby is a chronic cheat who wouldnt want to be disturbed, the new wife must take note of this..
I'm sorry, I have to disagree with this. The only time we hear the man cheated was after their bust up. Calling him a chronic cheat is reaching.
Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by samx4real(m): 9:17am On Dec 19, 2014
bynat:
angryHmmmm marriage, abeg if I no marry wetin go happen cos I dey fear baje

You don't have to fear my dear! With d right advice and care you can make it.

1 Like

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by oma19(f): 9:19am On Dec 19, 2014
is Ur fault but is too late to save d marriage don't u have friends that should have advice u.
now u have to think of Ur self n Ur kids, take care of Ur emotional n health, by looking for a job don't stay at home and look at Ur hubby n new wife it will kill u emotional, if u can't find a job look for something to do
Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by humilitypays(m): 9:20am On Dec 19, 2014
Tashamania:

Most times ladies use these lines to console themselves. Its not like they dont know that having a career is not a guarantee to successful marriages. Personally, I just see it as a plus because most modern men love successfully ladies

And again, it is not that am in support of what OP did but I still dont support cheating in marriages/relationships and that hubby was a cheat, no matter how you try to see it. Even if you try to blame the lady for "sniffing" around. How would the hubby feel if the reverse was the case? He'd probably cocck a gun and shoot her, am guessing cos since he had the nerve to leave a marriage of 10years with three kids, he's capable of anything..
Yes Tasha, cheating hurts. But unfortunately, cheating is an inherent trait in all men even though modern women refuse to accept. Most happy lasting marriages u see and envy isn't always rosy- the wives in those marriages are enduring and ignoring some of their hubby's flaws; cheating which is a natural male trait that requires God's special grace to overcome.

The man must have been pushed to the walls; I must telll u that men can endure, and do ignore many women's flaws, so modern ladies must learn to ingore some natural male weakness- cheating if they want a happy lasting marriage. Forget about what people talk and say on media, most married men cheat, period! And to help him stop isn't by nagging, sniffing, attacking but via love, prayer and use of emotion.

3 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by yuzedo: 9:24am On Dec 19, 2014
babyosisi:
They prefer strong willed but loving women who they know can take charge of the family should he drop dead
The hammer hitteth the nail on the head!

4 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 19, 2014
I am sorry for your pain the way i see it so many things were against your marriage from get go. He didn't choose you and now he has chosen a woman he says he loves you can't fight this and i hope you will not take responsibility for his actions even marriages that start out with love have rocky times and the husbands didn't go fishing for a new wife.

Almost all women will be insecure as you were then, you were young and naive and your husband was your world all the actions you took checking his phones, fighting off other women were what you thought a good wife should do you cannot do beyond what you know so be gentle with yourself and forgive yourself in time you will forgive him as you forgive yourself.

You are your major concern now, your life, your kids. Please don't go the bitter and blame route don't even blame yourself. Hindsight is always 20:20. If you cannot live with her then make sure you get your own apartment.

I can understand your devastation but take heart and decide you will be ok. Remember the place of prayer for yourself all things work together for good in the long run.

2 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by EKPETI(m): 9:27am On Dec 19, 2014
hatelove:
cry cry

It got to a point i called her and warn her to stay off my home, she wanted to know who the caller was but i ended the call, after sometime i noticed she called hubby and hubby ask her to give him the number of the caller so he can check if he knows the person, she gave him anh he told her to go bed there is nothing to worry about. he came to me and ask me why i did that, i pick up quarrel with him but he didnt say anything afterward, the next he went out and came back by 11;20 in the night. He doesnt talk much so i tried confronting him about the woman but he didnt say anything but he kept seeing and talking to her. i called the woman again to tell her to stay off my husband but she told him and that cause another misunderstanding between us, then hubby told me that he will marry her and there is nothing i can do cry

It got to a point i called her and warn her to stay off my home, she wanted to know who the caller was but i ended the call, after sometime i noticed she called hubby and hubby ask her to give him the number of the caller so he can check if he knows the person, she gave him anh he told her to go bed there is nothing to worry about. he came to me and ask me why i did that, i pick up quarrel with him but he didnt say anything afterward, the next he went out and came back by 11;20 in the night. He doesnt talk much so i tried confronting him about the woman but he didnt say anything but he kept seeing and talking to her. i called the woman again to tell her to stay off my husband but she told him and that cause another misunderstanding between us, then hubby told me that he will marry her and there is nothing i can do.
After that ive called her once or twice again and it was disaster between myself and my hubby.

I completed uni after being married to him and he didnt allow me to work saying i dont want my wife to be looking at another man and answering sir.

Now my husband says he his getting married to his love for the first time
He said he love her, he never had the opportunity to choose
He said he choose her himself and he is happy to be in love
He said she knows how to communicate him which i dont
he said he needs a friend, someone who sees marriage as love not as responsibility.
He said i sees marriage as responsibility

He asked his people to pass the message to me

He said he will still be responsible for me and our kids
He will keep us under one umbrella n everybody will be happy, its natural if i get emmotional but he is not going to hurt me
He is sorry if he is hurting me but i should know that i destroy our home not his incoming wife.

I feel terrible i cant help but regret, i taught it was a joke but to my greatest surprise its reality

I JUST SAW MY HUSBAND INVITATION CARD

PLS BE SINCERE TO me did i relly destroy my home?

Thank God he said he will be there 4 u and ur childre. This shows that u are part of the roblem for breaking ur home. U did not obey ur husband. Ls dnt lay any cause o him just pray for him. God will change both of u ad save ur marriage in jesus name.
Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 19, 2014
Timbuktou:
I'm sorry, I have to disagree with this. The only time we hear the man cheated was after their bust up. Calling him a chronic cheat is reaching.

Really?

Could he have gotten acquainted with this new girl within a space of 3months-plus to the extent of knowing shes someone he can live with?

3 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by eagerald: 9:32am On Dec 19, 2014
God, we thank you for your people and we thank you for this case is perfect according to your will. God's plan for us is of Good and not of evil to bring us to an expected end.
Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by marnboy(m): 9:34am On Dec 19, 2014
The simple truth my dear........... U bleeped UP BIG TIME: Home destroyer 101; suspicion & jealousy! U have these attributes and all men desired peace, love & happiness.
Anyway keep on praying instead of raining curses AND CHANGE OR LEARN HOW TO BE A GOOD WIFE, God can still work miracles.
Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Vickygirk(f): 9:34am On Dec 19, 2014
[quote
author=bushdoc9919 post=29012902]Very sad story.

The problem is, the man was not ready to fight for his marriage.

I wonder.....what type of marriage did he want? One where the woman
would ''be sensitive to his every needs''?

Sorry, but I have no sympathy for the man. He forgot that his role in
the marriage was not to be served, but to serve.(Goes for the wife too).

If we men stop behaving as if marriage is all about our needs....and
start seeing marriage as an opportunity to serve....then there would be a
lot less breakdowns, and a lot more stable homes.

TO The OP...

Your man has let you down. But now....even though I hate to say
this....forgive him, don't curse him and move on. If you can't, that is
OK....you can ask for God's help to forgive him. Because as the Lord's
Prayer says....Forgive us our sins, even as we forgive those who sin
against us. Your husband has sinned against you and your children. Now,
forgive him and leave the rest to God.

Tough, huh. But no one said that Christianity is an easy religion. Too
often, it involves a calling to forgive others even as Christ forgave us
and served as a sacrifice for our sins.[/quote]

now a sensible person is talking. thanks bros for this piece of advice

1 Like

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 19, 2014
yokiti:

I guess you did not read the second post of the Op? You failed to read how the husband overlooked so many of her actions before passing your judgement. Most women are the architect of what is happening to them because of their action.
I am not in support of polygamy but at times, one will prefer not to have been born than being married to their spouses of today.
A bad marriage is a faster killer than poison.
@ Op, please remember that the fall of a man is not the end of his life, there can always be a new beginning. Engage in things that will always make you happy, empower yourself and raise your children in a way that will make them a pride of all.
Lastly, please, desist from raining curses on him because your children might be a partaker in it which I know you will not like.
No matter the advices you will get here, the last decision is yours to make because at the end, you will be at the receiving end of the choices you make or the ones made on your behalf.
May God grant you inner peace.

I actually didn't see the other part.

Well, a formal and legal separation should have preceded his decision to marry a new wife!

2 Likes

Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by lafflaff123(m): 9:39am On Dec 19, 2014
I still don't get it when women go snooping around their men's pockets and phones? cheating is not something you can MONITOR?i have a friend that has a wife that he calls every 10 minutes in Nigeria, so one day i told him. You know that t does not take a minute for a woman to cheat right? she can be making love to somebody while talking to you on phone, and he became sober.

I wrote about it two days or so ago, when one of the more mouthy Nairaland INTERNET WOMEN was talking about her husband, as if the man walks on eggs.

Okay girls get this. Men CHEAT, if they don't cheat now at the beginning of the marriage/relationship, they will do it later. If he does not do it in his young age, he will do it as you guys get older. Pastors Cheat, Chris Oyakhilome cheated, Chris Okotie Cheated, Kumuyi jumped into another woman's arms weeks after his wife died, Imams cheat,Tu face Idibia cheats, Goodluck Jonathan cheats, my father has cheated, your dad has cheated on your mom, i will cheat when i get married. WOMEN SHOULD KNOW that MEN CHEAT and should be prepared for it.

Going through his phone will not change him, going through his pocket incase a condom pack will fall out will not change him. The only SENSIBLE thing a woman should do, if he suspects his husband is to tell him "HONEY I KNOW YOU ARE NOT CHEATING ON ME BUT PLEASE WEAR CONDOM DO AM MAKE YOU NO CARRY WAKA WAKA DISEASE COME"

It might sound funny or even s-t-upid to some, but trust me, a sensible woman would rather have a man that cheats on her wearing a condom, instead of infecting her with HIV.

So this OP get your mind ready that you have a MATE.

What that means is that you guys will be on a TIMETABLE NOW, one week it will be your turn to sleep with him, cook his food,have his full attention and the other week its the other WOMAN'S turn.

This should serve as a lesson, not just to you but other females here that a MAN, any MAN is very UNPREDICTABLE.

The man waited for you to have 3 kids before getting another woman, IF YOU COMOT NA WHO WAN MARRY YOU WITH 3 KIDS? okay somebody just marry Ibinabo Fiberesima WEY BORN Children give everybody, so you might be lucky.
Re: HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday by humilitypays(m): 9:45am On Dec 19, 2014
Tashamania:

Really?

Could he have gotten acquainted with this new girl within a space of 3months-plus to the extent of knowing shes someone he can live with?
yes it is possible, and for the fact that he has money (from what the op said), will make most single desperate ladies to rope him into serious commitment by all means- diabolical or emotional.

The op's husband might be under a love spell...anything is possible.

@Andromida, I love your advice to the op but u people should stop making it seem like its because she met her husband via recommendation or match-making. Many couple are living happily even though they met via matchmaking while some childhood lovers who also got married are facing rocky moments in their marriages, so its all about our character and how we handle our marriage partner that determines how our marriage will be.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken / What I Noticed Among Pre-teens And Teens In My Area / Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.