Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:53 PM

How Much Does A Good Website Like Mine Should Cost - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Does A Good Website Like Mine Should Cost (1203 Views)

E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. / How Does A Website Make Money From Hits? / 7 Easy Steps To Make Money Making Blog like mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does A Good Website Like Mine Should Cost by wale1973: 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2008
Please, I am relatively new in marketing my website development business. What I offer is in range of N20,000 to N30,000. I want to be sure my charges is equivalent to the quality of work I am producing, samples of my job include: www.richwealthyplace.com and www.brightbriccoop.com; I have other works in my portfolio.

I mean is such charges reasonable - this charges include domain registration and hosting; but excluding data based website.

Can you give me your candid opinion so as to improve either on my design and especially the cost - is N20 to N30K a reasonable fee to get along with for a website of that quality. For any suggestion e-mail me at chiw_nb@yahoo.com or text 08033750871

Thank you
Re: How Much Does A Good Website Like Mine Should Cost by yawatide(f): 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2008
Based on what I see, your price range makes sense. What you coud do to improve? Study up on Photoshop/Fireworks or even consider outsourcing
Re: How Much Does A Good Website Like Mine Should Cost by kokorunna(m): 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2008
About N20k is just right, you need to improve in alot of areas.

www.churchwhereabouts.com
Re: How Much Does A Good Website Like Mine Should Cost by OmniPotens(m): 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2008
One advice here first. Improve on you design and developing ability and skill. Once done, you can even charge as much as 500K on a project. Remember, you skill counts. All you need is DEVELOPMENT.

Good luck!
Re: How Much Does A Good Website Like Mine Should Cost by wale1973: 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2008
Thank you, I am learning very fast and all advice is of great importance - I appreciate your help to see me succeed.
Re: How Much Does A Good Website Like Mine Should Cost by OmniPotens(m): 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2008
I hope you have the right materials too that will help you get at where we deem fit you get. You can make requests and there are lots I know that will come your way from members in here.

I appreciate you quick response and understanding too.
Re: How Much Does A Good Website Like Mine Should Cost by wale1973: 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2008
Yea, thanks omnipotense - I only need to sit up the more. Have a wonderful day
Re: How Much Does A Good Website Like Mine Should Cost by MT: 10:41pm On Dec 08, 2008
Improve on you design and developing ability and skill

I feel we ve got to be more specific to help this lad and others who might be viewing this thread.

I guess looking at his website and telling him the specific area he needs to improve on will go a long way.
Re: How Much Does A Good Website Like Mine Should Cost by yawatide(f): 9:41am On Dec 09, 2008
MT,

Speaking for myself, my comments were an indirect and nice/subtle way of saying that he needs to go back to the drawing board, scrap all he knows right now and start from the beginning, as in "hello world" - XHTML, CSS, JavaScript, Graphic Design. The works.

Sorry Wale, but MT made me go there. You have him to blame for any anger generated as a result of this post.
Re: How Much Does A Good Website Like Mine Should Cost by pie1ect(m): 1:17am On Dec 10, 2008
@Original post

Based on those websites you posted, I'd say 20-30,000 seems about right. But why settle for spare change when you could quadruple your value by spending 2-4 weeks upgrading your skills and adding new ones?

With a little bit more acquired knowledge, you could really set yourself apart.
Re: How Much Does A Good Website Like Mine Should Cost by yawatide(f): 4:46am On Dec 10, 2008
here, here pie1ct.
Re: How Much Does A Good Website Like Mine Should Cost by wale1973: 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2008
Thank you Pie1ect,

I pick on web design on part-time, although I am making some good money - and I hope to improve on it by pace so as to consolidate better earnings thereby.

I am more into Forex Trading and other stuffs - that is my site at www.richwealthyplace.com

(1) (Reply)

[funny]404 Error Page[/funny] / How To Grow A Virgin Forum? / Increase Your Search Engine Ranking On Google.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.