Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture (33121 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Look At Alamieyeseigha's Service Of Song (Pictured) / APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) / My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
darediamond:
The better govment shall have it way now. And it is no other than GEJ's.
Goodnigth bro.
GEJ has a space in prison already for his massive corruption campaigns
Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by BlackSEER(m): 11:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
[quote
author=Unibenstudent post=29026947]typical of a jonathanian supporter
to say, not even considering the nations integrity.[/quote]

shut up my friend! is tinubu more righteous than him.His people want him period
Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by AreaFada2: 12:43am On Dec 20, 2014
fagbalex:
Just crossed my hands and see whom will vote for this thief.......anybody that voted for a thief is also a thief. The God father is a thief, that is the road map the God son is following, all we want is a change and a Man of integrity.
let support Change.
GMB is the change
APC change.
lastly cone 2015 all this thieves will end up in prison by God grace.

But you conveniently forget that Nigerian politics is run by Alibaba & the 40 thieves.

There is no man/woman of integrity in big time politics as we speak. Honest people don't get very far in a dishonest system.

It's just a matter of how excessive versus relative performance. Like Uduaghan versus Fashola.

We're just postpoining the evil day. Something big and cataclysmic has to happen in Nigeria at some point.

There's currently no messiah in sight, not in PDP, not in APC or any other party.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by Osakah24(m): 1:04am On Dec 20, 2014
ochon:

You're a disgrace to humans with this backward thinking of yours. Shame on you!! I blame GEJ for letting this pig back into our midst.
Funny how you let your maturity down by going down that lane but i will ignore it.blame gej for all your problems too.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by Osakah24(m): 1:07am On Dec 20, 2014
ifeness:

That us why you will remain a citizen of a third world country.
Oh and you are a citizen of which country? . most times people have solutions to other peoples problems but not theirs.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by Osakah24(m): 1:10am On Dec 20, 2014
Atk1nson:

yes o, it's ordinary stealing not corruption
Guess you ve engaged in that before?
Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by Osakah24(m): 1:12am On Dec 20, 2014
nagoma:

He is a thief.
Says who?. If you can say that to the mans face then you are a man.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by Osakah24(m): 1:15am On Dec 20, 2014
fagbalex:

any view that does not consider the interest of the majority is a mere mediocrity and selflessness. Let be realistic for once, I wonder if there are no educated elite in Bayelsa state to challenge the candidacy and nomination of a thief as a senator, we need to have a sense of reasoning and apply evaluative measures to issues that are critical to society like this scenario. this man suppose be in prison by now. that's my own view which I believe is rational.
Your views dont count coz you ain't bayelsan,moreover he has a president pardon.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by Nobody: 1:55am On Dec 20, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Pdp and GEJ till 2015 ..and 4 years jail term till 2019!
4 years GUY IN CHINA, NA DEATH SENTENCE OOOOOO..... but u cant blame GEJ for a problem that existed since IBB hijacked power in 1985....and when Shagari came to power in 1979.... The real people to be hanged should Be IBB,Shagari, OBJ, .... I suggest if they are all publicly disgraced AND their asset seized, it will make international headlines... BUT, No Nigerian President apart from Buhari has the balls to do such....AGREED!!!!!

there will be even more corruption if APC wins in 2015, because the person who helped Buhari get into Power was an ex-drug lord, still being hunted and all his friends and companions are CORRUPT THIEVES TOO...... so what more can I say?

NIGERIA IS CONTROLLED BY CRIMINALS/MURDERERS/THIEVES.... Name them all..... EVEN YOU YOURSELF, YOU HAVE BENEFITED FROM THIS CORRUPT SOCIETY, I'M TALKING TO YOU YOU AND YOU... THERE ARE ELEMENTS OF CORRUPTION IN YOU... SO FIX YOURSELF BEFORE TRYING TO FIX NIGERIA......

Hypocrites...
Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by Nobody: 2:15am On Dec 20, 2014
Osakah24:
Oh and you are a citizen of which country? . most times people have solutions to other peoples problems but not theirs.

Technically I am not a citizen of your country. My point is,your brain belongs to the third world,you need to evolve. You must be a Christian with the way you reason. Jonathan till you die!fool.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by roymary: 3:37am On Dec 20, 2014
^^^

Abeg how Christians dey reason- School me small.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by davidonyemayma: 5:40am On Dec 20, 2014
Olufemiolaolu:
Once a thief, always a thief. Big shame on d clueless man dat pardoned this criminal.
I agree. Just like Ikuforiji (Lagos state House of Assembly Speaker) who stole over 500 million and yet vie for Lagos state governorship elections under APC
Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by Ilekokonit: 5:42am On Dec 20, 2014
Only in Nigeria
Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by ola9ja(m): 5:43am On Dec 20, 2014
Clueless people will vote him

Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by takenadoh: 6:25am On Dec 20, 2014
They've picked the Bayelsa Central Senatorial Candidate and. He never contested, Plus this is very OLD, SEUN Talk to your MODs and Super MODS. Thanks
Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by DaBullIT(m): 6:31am On Dec 20, 2014
IN FX's VOICE,

[size=19pt]ONLY in Nigeria , can such abomination be done , Next Election In Nigeria[/size]
Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by Osakah24(m): 7:56am On Dec 20, 2014
ifeness:

Technically I am not a citizen of your country. My point is,your brain belongs to the third world,you need to evolve. You must be a Christian with the way you reason. Jonathan till you die!fool.
Which ever country you like belong to,I am proud of my country and please dont go that way with my choice of religion. why wish me death in the name of making a point? please grow up.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by tit(f): 8:16am On Dec 20, 2014
Sai Goodluck.
Boko haram will bomb all badluck buhari supporters!

Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by ebube89(f): 8:32am On Dec 20, 2014
Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by darediamond(m): 11:08am On Dec 20, 2014
Likewise Thief.nubu.
Unibenstudent:
GEJ has a space in prison already for his massive corruption campaigns
Re: Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture by Osakah24(m): 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
ifeness:

That us why you will remain a citizen of a third world country.
get thee behind me satan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Minimum Wage? - Nigerians Answer / The Amount Nigerian Senators Will Spend On Cars / Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.