Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,609 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

President Goodluck Jonathan's Stewardship In Retrospect - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan's Stewardship In Retrospect (35412 Views)

Looking Back At Sen Bala Mohammed’s Stewardship / Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. / Gov. Oshiomhole's Stewardship In Five Years Showing Live On TVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Stewardship In Retrospect by F22RAPTOR(m): 3:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
jpphilips:
[b]FELLOW NIGERIANS.
Nigerians say thank you Sir, for your 6 years of leadership.
and GMB will be the saint who will rectify all these right?....

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Stewardship In Retrospect by uyplus(m): 3:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
and many more like, $49 billion, $20 billion, $10.8 billon (from NNPC), N1.7 trillion (Illegal Subsidy payments), N21 billion (illegal donation), N10 billion (Allison's illegal flights), $49 billion per yr, N4bn presidential feeding, N2bn budgeted to build VP residence, $30bn spent on power, yet the country of over 170m Nigerians is still managing less than 3000MW of electricity, N10bn presidential air fleet maintanance, $470m scam cctv for FCT, N30tn from Soludo's recent discovery, $15m South Africa arm procurement scam deal plus the $5.7m, yet the names of the Nigerians involved where not mentioned but the Israeli's name was mentioned, $13m patience jonathan money laundering case, overbudgeted N117bn for 2nd Niger bridge as against a replica constructed for N29bn by the Lagos state government, N968bn security budget, yet Boko haram has been maiming people, ransacking communities and having the numbers of IDPs rise geometrically, N35.4m to feed Aso rock lion's, N20bn pension scam, Immigration job scam, yet the culprit minister involved is still serving and enjoying his loot from the scam recruitment exercise, pardoning of convicted criminals like Bode george and Alameyhsia, Tompolo buying warships in an insane clime like Nigeria, asides the billions of Naira lost to oil bunkering. Just name all the scams and misappropriation of funds under this government, you will weep for Nigeria. They steal in trillions of Naira, and convert them to dollars to make them look small.

I wonder how a youth like me, who has an unborn gneration, will comfortably thumbprint for the PDP and jeopardize the future of the unborn all because of bias and false PDP propaganda. Vote for change. After 6years with high revenue, nothing was achieved. How will something be achieved in 4years with less cash inflow?

GEJ should declare his assets to Nigerians and the world at large, so we can all see how lucrative politics in Nigeria has been. GEJ is a scam, and I dare anybody with superior logic to enlighten my ignorance that this present administration isn't a hoax.

The earlier we drop the bias about ethnicity, religion, age to focus our demand for quality leadership from a selfless leader, the better. If people don't see that this administration has failed woefully, and there's a need to try some other leader, then we will continue to wallow in abject poverty in this country. Poverty level in Nigeria has risen from 54% to 71%, youth unemployment from 9% to 50%, recurrent expenditure from 62% to 86%, national debt from $26bn to $70bn, whilst GDP growth has dropped from 11% to 6%, and excess crude account has dropped from $20bn to $2bn, petrol has risen from 65 to 87 temporarily (97), $1 has risen from N158 to N210.

Everything is wrong with Nigeria. Just everything is going wrong. Lets be wise and vote rightly without bias!!!

9 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Stewardship In Retrospect by makeitijn: 3:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
INTERESTED? we have 10,000MT
(eleven million liter)of
pure AGO (diesel) for sale at N98/
litre..product is located in
lagos.only
interested buyer call.vessel available for transportation. BUYER/SELLER
NEGOTIATION is one-one.. then
we send you our procedure.. if you
consent,then we send you SPA..
ETC ...

and if you are a buyer agent ie
- you link us the seller with a buyer-
be sure of #11 million naira as your
commission from the deal..

call daniel
on
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Stewardship In Retrospect by endymetrix(m): 3:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
phantom:
.....and they wonder why people call him clueless. this nation and its problems are too big for this man.QED
GEJ may be Clueless because your APC criminals vowed to make his administration un-governable! When FailBuhari lost election, innocent people including corp members lost their lives. Even b4 FoolHari became president, people lost their lives on his account... Shame on aPC!

GEJ may be clueless, then a cluefool man like you should create your own country and appoint Buhari as your president!

GEJ till buhari shows us his certificate!

5 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Stewardship In Retrospect by ceejayluv(m): 3:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
endymetrix:
So you feel these APC thieves will do better U feel Buhari backed up by Atiku and other APC criminals will do better.

U did not include Jonathan being the reason why you failed to brush your teeth this morning.

Dana crash caused by engineers is now reffered to as poor aviation industry!

Rubbish and biased critique!
These buharists are getting more demented by the day.
one day, they'll blame Jonathan for ISIS movement...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Stewardship In Retrospect by mrofficial(m): 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
oyb:
buuump

cc seun

Been a while. Welcome back.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Stewardship In Retrospect by wonlasewonimi: 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
siraj1402:
I will do president, not I've done.All he is good at is to makeup.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2098339_1422809686602_jpeg92c40099437bd6e8eb35012702f8594a

He is making up for being clueless.

8 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Stewardship In Retrospect by tjisadinoyi(m): 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
Wat a shame indeed. Nigerians need a beta way of governing this country, not tru dis stupid way.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Stewardship In Retrospect by Uncletony(m): 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
u will only get dis trash from a man born as aresult of mixture of differnt sperm!...2011. It was one man one vote! 2015,..it will be one man one wife. So we dnt produce fellas!!

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Stewardship In Retrospect by asiwajumi(m): 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
Assuming you receive this text. #1,000 has been
deducted from your account for Goodluck
Jonathan's campaign, thank you for banking with
us. What will you do? *gtg*

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Stewardship In Retrospect by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
He gave us trains cheesy

Sai Gej

Sai Clueless

Sai idongiveadamn
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Stewardship In Retrospect by eazysmiles: 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
THIS MAN YOU WAN KILL OGA JANA? THESE FACTS ARE TOO MUCH TO BEAR.

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Stewardship In Retrospect by cooljude(m): 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
You posted somewhere that Imo,Anambra and co has the highest cut off marks but they have the lowest number of quota in the NDA and you had the gut to blame it on Jonathan. Was he the one who designed it. That is why i always say Nigeria need to re-design how institution and quota system or favourism should be stopped. Let everybody compete on an equal playing ground, then we would see this country move forward. As for me, Buhari is not the change Nigeria need, Jonathan is far better than him.

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Stewardship In Retrospect by Juliesexy(f): 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
I used to be an ardent supporter of Goodluck Jonathan, until I found out that he doesn't deserve my respect, my loyalty & my support one bit. He is such a joke!

Not as if I like Buhari, but as far as it's not Jonathan again, it's okay with me. Between two evils, I've decided to chose the one which I think is lesser - General Muhammadu Buhari.

#I'veDecided
#FeBuhari14th
#saiBuhari

8 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Stewardship In Retrospect by Omotruth: 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
It is very unfortunate that when NIGERIAN see progress they call it failure, your singular opinion not to vote is strictly yours, stop Nigerians don't iwvote for that old cargo called BUHARI sai GEJ till 2019 until BUHARI go and perish in failure.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Stewardship In Retrospect by yazz09(m): 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
@op you are an example of blind drivers trying to claim he knows it all. Tell me a president of this nation since 1960 that has turned the economy of this nation for the better. From our independence till now this administration has been the one that has constructively changed this nation in all the various sectors.
The man you are campaigning for when he was the president what did he do to make this nation better. If we start writing his atrocities it will be a book on its own. I personally choose to vote for someone that has brought real transformation to our country, despite his mistakes. Nobody is perfect and nobody can do it all, but I'll not stand for a visionless, revenge seeking tyrant.

GEJ all the way.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Stewardship In Retrospect by femmy2010(m): 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
asiwajumi:

Assuming you receive this text. #1,000 has been
deducted from your account for Goodluck
Jonathan's campaign, thank you for banking with
us. What will you do? *gtg*

Na wahala be that ooo
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Stewardship In Retrospect by Ubyy: 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
For some reasons, my instincts dont feel right with Buhari leading this nation. I still like GEJ as a man, he is a good man nevertheless but he is too weak.

Brilliant Write-up though..

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Stewardship In Retrospect by kheart(m): 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
Booked mods. Front page
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Stewardship In Retrospect by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Stewardship In Retrospect by inalegwu99(m): 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
feBuhari shall tell...we need a leader not a pretender..sai Buhari

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Stewardship In Retrospect by tecmon: 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
Op , so for all these your half cooked lies and disingeniusly engineered detractions, you want to give Nigerians a proven illiterate despot, a pejuror, a forger, and a jihadist for a president ?, you belong to #Team Failure.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Stewardship In Retrospect by Iam4truth: 3:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
This is fewer compared with that of Buhari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Stewardship In Retrospect by mickyeddi(m): 3:42pm On Feb 05, 2015

Mr President is the only president in the world whose parliament gulps 75% of the national budget as alleged by the CBN Gov. yet they still soak themselves in $625m bribery scandal.
Jonathan has not even initiated let alone fulfilling a single campaign promises except the one that he needs to surround himself with brain dead women in his cabinet.

If that's not enough to engage most Nigerians brain to see this government is hopeless, then nothing will.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Stewardship In Retrospect by Timijo(m): 3:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
I am surprise that this made front page because Seun Osewa has been advertising for PDP for long. I wonder why he allowed the critique on the front page.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Stewardship In Retrospect by akanbiaa(m): 3:43pm On Feb 05, 2015

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Stewardship In Retrospect by mickyeddi(m): 3:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
tecmon:
Op , so for all these your half cooked lies and disingeniusly engineered detractions, you want to give Nigerians a proven illiterate despot, a pejuror, a forger, and a jihadist for a president ?, you belong to #Team Failure.

Can you please tell us the lies in the article.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Stewardship In Retrospect by heilige(m): 3:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
Jona had and has a new song every month.
Jona is realy working

Come Febuhari 14 we shall all vote for change

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Stewardship In Retrospect by snowprince59(m): 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
Bullshit! What a sentimental write-up! At d course of ur criticism on GEJ, u highlighted series of problems dat existed even b4 GEJ regime. Now! U mentioned EBOLA. And u failed to note that nigeria is d only country to contain ebola; and it happened under GEJ tenure. You think that a presidential seat is a cool seat to enjoy and do whateva u like? There are people out there dat still influences a president's decision. Why didn't you highlight d good things GEJ did if you weren't sentimental? Pls! Go and study d political system of dis country b4 u start any sentimental write-up. Tanx!

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Stewardship In Retrospect by MAYOWAAK: 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
Debate is optional! No be by FORCE!
Election is Mandatory! It is NOT optional.
‪#‎ElectionMUSThold‬
Why is PDP insisting on debate and running away from ELECTION?
Say NO to incompetence!
4 years is enough to conduct a credible election!
PDP should get ready for elections and stop dancing Azonto during "complain" rallies!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo / Students In Akwa Ibom Disrupt Townhall Meeting Organized By FG / Shehu Sani Mocks Aminu Bello Masari Because Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.