Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

BLEACHING - How Far Would You Go To Get Light Skin? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / BLEACHING - How Far Would You Go To Get Light Skin? (539 Views)

Dark Skin Is Better Than Light Skin (my Opinion) / If You Could Travel Back In Time How Far Would You Go? Where And Why Would U Go? / Light Skin Females All The Way? Is This A Myth Or Is It Slave Mentality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BLEACHING - How Far Would You Go To Get Light Skin? by Wisegeek01(m): 5:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
Everyday it seems, we are harassed by images of beauty queens, billboard models and Video vixens who mostly share one thing in common - their light Skin tone !

The belief that lighter skinned ladies are given preferential treatment because they are considered more attractive than the darker skinned is definitely enough to drive one to the edge,

More so, it seems the guys are more attracted to light skinned ladies leaving the others no choice but to resort to bleaching or skin whitening treatments as the case maybe,

What's your take on bleaching?
Why do you think some people bleach?
Do you prefer the lighter or darker skinned?
Re: BLEACHING - How Far Would You Go To Get Light Skin? by LillyAnne(f): 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
I won't even go 0.00001mm to get a light skin grin

And I don't judge people based on their skin color undecided

1 Like

Re: BLEACHING - How Far Would You Go To Get Light Skin? by maryam6(f): 6:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
i will neva bleach if i were dark skinned. i hate it wen ladies bleach cos it a sign of low self esteem.

2 Likes

Re: BLEACHING - How Far Would You Go To Get Light Skin? by amuniiopz(m): 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
maryam6:
i will neva bleach if i were dark skinned. i hate it wen ladies bleach cos it a sign of low self esteem.
my dear blame the society..... most Nigerian ladies believe you don't feel among if you're dark skinned.... #BLACK_IS_BEAUTIFUL.

(1) (Reply)

Suggestion To Help Nairaland Newbie / Four Monsters Awaiting Nigeria’s Next President By Idongesit Mbat / Fire At Balogun Market,marina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.