Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,034 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? (50042 Views)

Have You Ever Dump Someone By Mistake? / How Do You Feel After You Dump Someone? / Ways To Make It Easier For You To Dump Someone And Still Be Glad You Did! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by iyobs7(f): 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2010
Johnfiddy:

Best way is invite the girl to your house,b4 she comes place 3pics of girls on your bed write in front R.I.P, I bet u wen sh sees them lyk:'oh! Mark wh r these pple? Then u can xplain wt ful confidence teli her :'hmm this is tracey,i dated her 4 two moths after dat she died,same thing happened to the rest, eva since then iv found nobody except 'YOU'.two days fro now wil mak our relatnship TWO months, I bet u sh wil run & neva com back,u'll be the one 2callin her 'tracey where r u' sh wil reply :'Mark neva u call me again u'r a ritualist, lloll,

bad guy u rock
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by Iceugwa(m): 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2010
I no beleive say to break up, one need to break person heart. The best na no send the person again. No call am, if she call pick but dont talk intimately, never tell her you love her, just dey ur own
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by maiaiamx: 12:47am On Mar 04, 2012
I like this one, in a text (I know its harsh):
You: Knock Knock
Him/Her: Who's there?
You: Single
Him/Her: Single Who?
You: Single you!! cheesy wink
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by dabrake(m): 5:21am On Mar 04, 2012
maiaiamx:

I like this one, in a text (I know its harsh):
You: Knock Knock
Him/Her: Who's there?
You: Single
Him/Her: Single Who?
You: Single you!! cheesy wink

?
i still do not get you
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by shadshadyz: 8:16pm On Mar 04, 2012
well in my own view, i think its better to get into a serious relationship,only when u are ready for it and marriage to avoid dumping.
believe me some people's destiny has been ruined by people they have dumped.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by dont8(m): 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2012
shadshadyz: well in my own view, i think its better to get into a serious relationship,only when u are ready for it and marriage to avoid dumping.
believe me some people's destiny has been ruined by people they have dumped.
God bless you for this comment.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by Youngpo413: 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
Latoya: The best way is to tell the person off, and ignore.dont pick up calls from him/her,dont reply mails, always tell them off when they say something to u,and look at them in a weird way.

you are wicked
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by DocAdray(f): 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
Just tell the person that you are a secret member of the dreaded Boko Haram sect!
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by Youngpo413: 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2014
LizFiz: tell him you like the pusssssy, not the penissss!  kiss

nonsenseee
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by Youngpo413: 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
LizFiz: tell him you like the pussy, not the penis!  kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls / Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? / James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.