Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? (49879 Views)

What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience / Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Orubebe01: 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2021
Give us the full gist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by iykezy02(m): 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2021
Omo the story very long oo grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Blackaxe16(m): 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2021
iykezy02:
Omo the story very long oo grin
baba abeg gist us na.... back then I branch my ex place I saw one guy with sweat make cover him body... he say them they learn new exercise....

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Hashabiah: 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2021
This looks like an amebo affiliate program. Make I park wella grin

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by habsydiamond(m): 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2021
Am here to read Lori iro.... Make I sidown jare

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by youngtrace: 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2021
My experience was an unpleasant one. I had to end it peacefully about two months later. But I made sure I had overdoses of marathon knacking.

Bottom line is, it's ok to fall in love in our generation; but extremely foolish and stupid to trust him/her.

186 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by GuyWise101(m): 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I don't have a girlfriend so no gist mehn.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Blackaxe16(m): 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2021
hahaha chairman of Amebo....
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Jeon(f): 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
make I settle down here.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Blackaxe16(m): 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2021
youngtrace:
My experience was an unpleasant one. I had to end it peacefully about two months later. But I made sure I had overdoses of marathon knacking.

Bottom line is, it's ok to fall in love in our generation; but extremely foolish and stupid to trust him/her.
talking of trust, back then I really trust my gf to the point I can take oath on her behalf. One Bros told me that I am not the only guy fucking her, I became upset bt he is right... I caught her cheating since then have sex close to hundred girls God forgive me. Never trust Nja babe

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by SweetCunt97(f): 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
Incapable of visiting without calling.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by blackboy(m): 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2021
Only a learner will always announce when he or she is coming. A big time learner and slow poke.
Always used this strategy and it works big time. Gives me the answers I need. Move on or stick with her. Never regretted it. Dont waste your life , time , years in a useless relationship.
Even I will say I'm not coming this period. I'm away. Even when im at her door talking to her im at home where are you? I always love the results. I cant be a fool.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Blackaxe16(m): 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2021
blackboy:
Only a learner will always announce when he or she is coming. A big time learner and slow poke.
Always used this strategy and it works big time. Gives me the answers I need. Move on or stick with her. Never regretted it. Dont waste your life , time , years in a useless relationship.
Even I will say I'm not coming this period. I'm away. Even when im at her door talking to her im at home where are you? I always love the results. I cant be a fool.
black boy .... u are right

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Bluezy13(m): 8:08pm On Mar 26, 2021
blackboy:

I hope your write-up makes sense to you.

212 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Jesterinjay: 8:08pm On Mar 26, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
I don't have a girlfriend so no gist mehn.
u know da matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by merieam16(f): 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
Jeon:
make I settle down here.
...dey read legendary lies lolz

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Nemesis0147(m): 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2021
Bluezy13:

I hope your write-up makes sense to you.
wicked cheesy grin

22 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Nato008(m): 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2021
this matter eh
Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:08pm On Mar 26, 2021
blackboy:

All this detective work for babe? What sort of girls are you messing with?

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by mrdharkchild(m): 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2021
Me, I nor geh babe. Make I relax here small, make I hear small lie jare

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by danietohbadt(m): 9:16pm On Mar 26, 2021
Blackaxe16:
talking of trust, back then I really trust my gf to the point I can take oath on her behalf. One Bros told me that I am not the only guy fucking her, I became upset bt he is right... I caught her cheating since then have sex close to hundred girls God forgive me. Never trust Nja babe

Omo X 1,000,000

You alone don knack close to 100 babes?

You na chairman oooo.
Make we clear road for you abeg.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by 2emotional(m): 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2021
Blackaxe16:
baba abeg gist us na.... back then I branch my ex place I saw one guy with sweat make cover him body... he say them they learn new exercise....
I smell Uganda here

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2021
back then during school days,my bae visited unannounced.
I swear she got served what she craved for..

it was too late at night they both refused to go till morning. they both slept on bed while i slept on the cold tile cheesy

I sha miss "Mora"

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by talk2hb1(m): 11:02pm On Mar 26, 2021
To Keep Long Tory Short, I met the king Their, I was not even a subject of her kingdom

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by OlayemiAshraf(m): 11:20pm On Mar 26, 2021
SmellySperm:
back then during school days,my bae visited unannounced.
I swear she got served what she craved for..

it was too late at night they both refused to go till morning. they both slept on bed while i slept on the cold tile cheesy

I sha miss "Mora"

Mvthafvcker you could have turns it to 3some ...it would have been memorable grin grin

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 26, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Mvthafvcker you could have turns it to 3some ...it would have been memorable grin grin
I was a young and dumb modafvcker bro cheesy

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by aminusodiq(m): 11:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
met her re writing an exam... she told me she passed all, only to find out she had a missing script later

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by CandyOps(m): 11:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
blackboy:

Reading this literally gave me a migraine. Damn niggah! you skipped lotta English classes or what, bro?

114 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by moyosore32: 12:40am On Mar 27, 2021
we're dating and u visit me unannounced, na OYO..... so anything u see na ur own.... important notice: I've had my heart shattered before by my fav babe, buh ever since I moved on ehn....... mk I no cap much e go be like say I dey fumble sha

btw I don't visit unannounced I no dey for unnecessary drama

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by Michelle55: 3:20am On Mar 27, 2021
I'm here to read stories as usual cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by BareFacedLies(m): 3:39am On Mar 27, 2021
blackboy:

You're insecure

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? by thatsleepboy1: 3:39am On Mar 27, 2021
Observaciones

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? / This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo / Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.