Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:41 PM

Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched (44662 Views)

JAMB: Muslim Candidates In Hijab Harassed - MSSN / How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Two Students In Court For Stealing Recharge Cards From Cripple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by spiro4real(f): 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
omokugbor4real:
Pls, how many years is QS in minna

Duration for Quantity Survey in Futminna is 5 years. Infact all courses in Futminna is 5 years
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by holatin(m): 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
shady26:
the sword in your muslim flag, is it for cutting grass?
shey Muslim get flag ni ?
I marvel at your dumbness
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by xtervaganza(m): 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:

LA ha natullahi alayhi
sod off mohammed sheep
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by dam007(m): 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
holatin:
Boko harm
You see wetin you curse.

For trying to tarnish Islam image.

May You end in Jahannam [Hellfire] ᴴᴰ

Am a Muslim
Am not a terrorist.
Even the hell fire na High Definition.. Nawa osmiley cheesy
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by mauriceju2(m): 11:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
but all terrorist are muslims do you ask yourself why?
holatin:
Boko harm
You see wetin you curse.

For trying to tarnish Islam image.

May You end in Jahannam [Hellfire] ᴴᴰ

Am a Muslim
Am not a terrorist.
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by holatin(m): 11:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
mauriceju2:
but all terrorist are muslims do you ask yourself why?
really tell me why
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 21, 2014
sanerugwei:

Obviously whatever god u prayed to did not answer your prayers seeing I am already leading you even in this discuss. Religion is not by force.
Take your pill ok...

Leading who? What are ur points of argument again?my dear u are childish.

Take care of ur self and be careful.you might get away with these utterances on nairaland but in reality,you will seal your fate with them even in presence of christians.

No be fight or competition, na fact. Warm regards
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 21, 2014
Agrika:

You really are trying in vain to smear Christianity but what u don't understand is that christians read the bible with "sense", them know which one be idioms, which one be parable and which one be actual words...ok if truly some passages in d bible are violent,...when was the last time u heard a xtian bombed a mosque or attacked a group of muslims...and please don't mention the isrealis and Westerners cos u nd I know they are not christians

Guy, we actually have very good christians in western countries.

Most impoprtantly, your answers to this chap aint solid ,please. You indirectly admitted that bible does have verses but we read it with sense.

I have always preached to christians, leave the muslims alone. This is the religion they wish to die in, leave them.

By insutoing or attacking them, what have you done? You instead created room for them to clearly quote. Verses in bible that show the bible has certain verses.

Please don't create room for people to insult your belief.

1 Like

Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by tola9ja: 8:56am On Dec 21, 2014
UNDER PRESIDENT JONATHAN GOVT.
* 20M DOLLARS MISSING
* 13M DOLLARS MISSING
* WAR JET OF 500M DOLLARS MISSING
* OVER 1000 SOLDIERS MISSING OR KILLED BY BOKO HARAM
* $1 TRILLION DOLLARS MISSING OR
SHARED AMONG THE P.D.PIGS
* 250 MISSING CHIBOK GIRLS
* PENTION MONEY STILL MISSING
* PEACE & UNITY STILL MISSING E.T.C "BUT CORRUPTION & BOKO HARAM
NEVER MISSING"

Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by Agrika: 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2014
emiraty:

Guy, we actually have very good christians in western countries.

Most impoprtantly, your answers to this chap aint solid ,please. You indirectly admitted that bible does have verses but we read it with sense.

I have always preached to christians, leave the muslims alone. This is the religion they wish to die in, leave them.

By insutoing or attacking them, what have you done? You instead created room for them to clearly quote. Verses in bible that show the bible has certain verses.

Please don't create room for people to insult your belief.
Ok, got that
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by sanerugwei: 8:16am On Dec 22, 2014
Those Nigerian zealots, the question is can you be more catholic than the pope? Even the owners of your religion is against the hijab punishment and debasing of females. See below:

A prominent Saudi cleric has created a storm of controversy by appearing on a popular television show alongside his wife, whose face was uncovered, challenging a fundamental religious tradition in the conservative kingdom.

Sheikh Ahmed al-Ghamdi once headed the religious police in the Muslim holy city of Mecca, but now says the full-face veil imposed on all women in the country is not imperative in Islam.

"No one is saying that it is not allowed for a woman to cover her face, but I am saying that it is not obligatory and I have evidence in jurisprudence of this," al-Ghamdi told Badria al-Bishr, the female host of the television program.

He explained that people became confused about ancient texts that mentioned the head scarf and the robe that women were commanded to wear.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/12/17/world/meast/saudi-cleric-veil-controversy/

Trust the "religion of peace" not to disappoint with violence and death threats, the have started issuing fatwa on the reformist cleric.

A Saudi cleric who once headed Mecca's religious police has received death threats after his wife appeared with him on TV wearing make-up without a veil.

Sheikh Ahmed al-Ghamdi and his wife told the audience of a chat show that Islam does not require women to hide their faces behind a niqab in public.

However his 'radical' views have created a storm of controversy after his smiling wife, Jawaher bint Al-Sheikh Ali, was seen uncovered, even wearing nail varnish.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2880791/Saudi-cleric-headed-Mecca-s-religious-police-receives-death-threats-wife-appears-TV-wearing-make-without-veil.html#ixzz3MbnU84dm

Na wa o.. African, try and follow follow with sense oo..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Viral Video Of Adamawa SUG President And His Orderlies (pics/video) / My Jamb Results :i'm Crying / University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.