Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,312 members, 7,811,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Your First Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your First Crush (917 Views)

Your First Crush In Life / Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? / At What Age Did Have Your First Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your First Crush by zilon12(m): 10:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
I remember how difficult it was for me to approach the first girl I had feelings for.

I would sometimes go to her class on purpose just to talk to her and end up spending minutes talking to another person cheesy

Did a lot of childish things then looking back in retrospect

I know its funny but I know some people did worse
Re: Your First Crush by boombay(m): 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
twas Obama's daughter.... she fell in love with me...
we are still dating tho'cheesy
Re: Your First Crush by zilon12(m): 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
boombay:
twas Obama's daughter.... she fell in love with me...
we are still dating tho'cheesy

Guy pls pass me ur number

I can open an office as friend to Obama's daughters boyfriend. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your First Crush by olexjay(m): 10:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
Lolz

I remember mine when I wanna take off that fear off me I try to take some liquor and head to talk 2 a lady that's even huger than me expecting that she gonna embarrass me but to my surprise she don't but just smile, even though she don't accept cos I don't even have the orient but keep saying "I wish to be dating u" ever since then I gart no worries cos its a matter of NO GREE NO FIGHT.

1 Like

Re: Your First Crush by iceberylin(m): 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2014
ŴĤĔŃ Ĩ ŦĨŃÁĹĹŶ MĔŤ ĤĔŔ ŚĤĔ ĎĨĎŃ'Ť ŚĔĔM ÁŚ ĤŐŤ ÁŚ ŚĤĔ ŴÁŚ ßĔŦŐŔĔ angry

1 Like

Re: Your First Crush by kingpheenix(m): 11:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
when I don't have d courage 2 talk to her I'll just end up disturbing her
Re: Your First Crush by Extom(m): 11:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
olexjay:
Lolz

I remember mine when I wanna take off that fear off me I try to take some liquor and head to talk 2 a lady that's even huger than me expecting that she gonna embarrass me but to my surprise she don't but just smile, even though she don't accept cos I don't even have the orient but keep saying "I wish to be dating u" ever since then I gart no worries cos its a matter of NO GREE NO FIGHT.

Whenever I say "English na bastard", people get worked up. undecided
Re: Your First Crush by kingpheenix(m): 11:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
Extom:

Whenever I say "English na bastard", people get worked up. undecided
. I thought am d only one dat saw dis oh
Re: Your First Crush by ReVizz(m): 12:04am On Dec 20, 2014
Asked her out frm jss2-SS2... Then Na runs** we dy call am shaa! nd all she keep saying was after waec! Afta waec like dz she b like 'm in a relationship' maybe u shud kip trying shaaaa.... I wan madt*** Buh nw we don bcum gud friends!
Re: Your First Crush by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 20, 2014
What does it mean to crush?
Crush assin?
Ion get it
Re: Your First Crush by zilon12(m): 12:29am On Dec 20, 2014
badoolee:
What does it mean to crush?
Crush assin?
Ion get it

If you don't get it then you were probably never in the zone

1 Like

Re: Your First Crush by zilon12(m): 12:31am On Dec 20, 2014
iceberylin:
ŴĤĔŃ Ĩ ŦĨŃÁĹĹŶ MĔŤ ĤĔŔ ŚĤĔ ĎĨĎŃ'Ť ŚĔĔM ÁŚ ĤŐŤ ÁŚ ŚĤĔ ŴÁŚ ßĔŦŐŔĔ angry

It happens.

That's why its never a good thing to hold back
Re: Your First Crush by Vicben(m): 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
zilon12:
I remember how difficult it was for me to approach the first girl I had feelings for.

I would sometimes go to her class on purpose just to talk to her and end up spending minutes talking to another person cheesy

Did a lot of childish things then looking back in retrospect

I know its funny but I know some people did worse

Things children and young adults do for love. yours is actually better- at least the one you wrote here but except of course this is not all you did

(1) (Reply)

Please Am I Humane At All??:-\ / Ladies Be Honest About This... Read! / Which Is Better: Asking A Girl Out On Valentine's Day Or 3/4 Days Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.