Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,852 members, 7,828,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Which Is Better: Asking A Girl Out On Valentine's Day Or 3/4 Days Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is Better: Asking A Girl Out On Valentine's Day Or 3/4 Days Before? (921 Views)

February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? / I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Better: Asking A Girl Out On Valentine's Day Or 3/4 Days Before? by OriginalJ: 6:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
There you have it nairalanders...a freind of mine seeked my opinion about him asking out his long time crush out on valentine's day OR somedays to Val day (Say like 3 to 4 days). Actually I was perplexed myself n didnt knw what to tell him cos am nt too much of an expert when it comes to LOVE and RELATIONSHIP...so on his behalf I am tossing the question out to the experts here, what would you advice?
Here is jst some few things u may want to knw; he met d girl abt 3months ago, and they've since then maintained a fair communication n they've been physically together for abt 5times.
Re: Which Is Better: Asking A Girl Out On Valentine's Day Or 3/4 Days Before? by buygala(m): 7:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
hmmmmmm

Konji everywhere embarassed

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better: Asking A Girl Out On Valentine's Day Or 3/4 Days Before? by elantraceey(f): 7:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ask her days to valentine or on valentine day and recieve a speedy yes but the relationship might not exceed a week.
Re: Which Is Better: Asking A Girl Out On Valentine's Day Or 3/4 Days Before? by Enegod(m): 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
U don't need to ask her ask..just play along and assume she is your gf. Who still still ask a girl out nowadays?!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better: Asking A Girl Out On Valentine's Day Or 3/4 Days Before? by praxisnetworks: 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
PLAY ALONG DAYS AFTER VAL .....NOT BEFORE
Re: Which Is Better: Asking A Girl Out On Valentine's Day Or 3/4 Days Before? by OriginalJ: 8:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
elantraceey:
Ask her days to valentine or on valentine day and recieve a speedy yes but the relationship might not exceed a week.

Really? Neva thought abt it dat way, why do u think d relationship might not last?
Re: Which Is Better: Asking A Girl Out On Valentine's Day Or 3/4 Days Before? by ronald4lif(m): 9:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
Enegod:
U don't need to ask her ask..just play along and assume she is your gf. Who still still ask a girl out nowadays?!!! undecided

I think I agree to this, asking out may only put him into a tight corner. She may start acting up all girly and bring in shakara. Let him just assume they are a pair since they are communicating reasonably. He should keep doing what boyfriends do and at some point steal a kiss. That settles it.
Re: Which Is Better: Asking A Girl Out On Valentine's Day Or 3/4 Days Before? by elantraceey(f): 10:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
OriginalJ:

Really? Neva thought abt it dat way, why do u think d relationship might not last?

Because she might have accepted just because she needed a val.
Re: Which Is Better: Asking A Girl Out On Valentine's Day Or 3/4 Days Before? by elantraceey(f): 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

I think I agree to this, asking out may only put him into a tight corner. She may start acting up all girly and bring in shakara. Let him just assume they are a pair since they are communicating reasonably. He should keep doing what boyfriends do and at some point steal a kiss. That settles it.

Those kind of assumptions don't work on all girls , it will all be a waste of time if later she was just petending and playing along.
Re: Which Is Better: Asking A Girl Out On Valentine's Day Or 3/4 Days Before? by ronald4lif(m): 10:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
elantraceey:

Those kind of assumptions don't work on all girls , it will all be a waste of time if later she was just petending and playing along.

True to that!
Re: Which Is Better: Asking A Girl Out On Valentine's Day Or 3/4 Days Before? by Enegod(m): 10:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

on point!
Re: Which Is Better: Asking A Girl Out On Valentine's Day Or 3/4 Days Before? by OriginalJ: 11:02am On Feb 13, 2015
elantraceey:

Because she might have accepted just because she needed a val.
owk, noted.
Re: Which Is Better: Asking A Girl Out On Valentine's Day Or 3/4 Days Before? by OriginalJ: 11:06am On Feb 13, 2015
ronald4lif:

I think I av found an answer here.

Thanks guys

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Gaining Confidence That Attract Women / 7 Top Things You Should Learn From Your Failed Relationship / What Is The Meaning Of This Statement, Do You Think That You Are The Only.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.