Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved (41748 Views)

Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? / How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? / A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by IBROHIM: 8:10am On Dec 20, 2014
I am a Muslim and I think I can add one or two things that might help the guy! Remember we are made differently. Some people have more of the sex hormones than others! Some people don't even like sex to start with, so it's no problem for them! So the battle against sexual urge is different for all of us! In Islam, for a healthy and sexually active dude, if you are not able to marry at the moment, (1). Keep the company of decent, focused and Godly men/ guys. (2) engage in a lot of religious activities, reflections, read the Qur'an often to remind ur self of God's warnings, Promises, greatness etc. (3) Reflect so much on the purpose of creation and show kindness to humanity! (4) Lower ur gaze and more importantly, (5) Fast often because the type and quantity of food you eat determines the severity of ur sexual urge! May God help us!

2 Likes

Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by pegmatite(f): 8:12am On Dec 20, 2014

Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Chrisx1x(m): 8:14am On Dec 20, 2014
The mind they say controls the body.He shld spend more time reading the bible,watching christian movies ,spend more time with Godly people and attend church service more
if he cn do the above,then that thought of fornication wil gradually fade away

he shld try to go for deliverance.repentance without deliverance makes ur salvation questionable
after that,he shld ask for the gift of the holy spirit
There is a spirit that is behind fornication.
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by dahmie2013: 8:14am On Dec 20, 2014
OP, paul said 'I put my body under". If he's a Christian as he claims 2 be, den he shud use dat verse all d time 2 motivate himself wen d urge comes. I 4 one had sex 2yrs ago&I'm still planning 2 take it 4da. I observed dat d mind is a powerful tool of control, I have total control of my mind, even wen d temptatn comes, I make take my mind off it&allow work issues & career stuff 2 take over my thuts. If he can't control it nw believe me, wen he gets married, he'll cheat on his wife cos his wife might not satisfy him or she might not be as active as he is&dat is adultery. It is well.
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 20, 2014
100Cents:

MARRY !

That's what the Bible says about people burning with lust.

There is no correct time for marriage. You make the time correct by deciding to Marry.

You will say what of money ? N50,000 can do you a court marriage and an evening get together..Stop caring about what people will say..

Wow! Can marriage be dis cheap?
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by IDEApro(m): 8:16am On Dec 20, 2014
Infant Christiangrin

The real essence of Christianity is to build the spiritual immunity to fight nature(flesh desires).

But you still dey learn work. What if you die on top the call girl, what will be your faith?

When you are truly a new creature...behold old things have passed away!

1 Like

Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Jhayeahsam01(m): 8:17am On Dec 20, 2014
for this reasons shall you find a wife... Cox if u Bleep runs girl... na hell bro
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Zizicardo(f): 8:18am On Dec 20, 2014
go and marry. datz all
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by IDEApro(m): 8:19am On Dec 20, 2014
obongproff:

Wow! Can marriage be dis cheap?

When a girl says YES...marriage has been contracted. Every other thing is ceremony
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by kevoh(m): 8:19am On Dec 20, 2014
Until he forcefully ra.pes someone due to excessive sexual urge na dat time una eyes go clear angry , all these yeye religionists and small children shouting marriage. Una tink say marriage is all about sex, mtcheew!

OP, advise your friend to stick to Vaseline method. It's way cheaper and safer than that runs girl he is considering. If he can't let him cut the thing off and become a eunuch.

1 Like

Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by wayne4loan: 8:19am On Dec 20, 2014
Emodeee:

ride on pastor
RIDE ON WHAT ?
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by synergycom19: 8:20am On Dec 20, 2014
He needs to take his mind off it,whenever the orgies comes. He need to be baptized with the HOLY SPIRIT
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 20, 2014
kaima1984:
How is d sex hormone against him?for him t be contemplating abt fucking a runs girl,he is NT yet a born again#my charity comment#
HEHEHEHE..... The OP be like "hey guys.... I'm born again" and we say "NA WASH(In Eldee's voice)" grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by pdavid(m): 8:26am On Dec 20, 2014
My dear,there is no temptation God allows to come our way,that we cant handle.just that most pple jst dnt fill like handling it.its natural 2 hv sexual urges,bt he can still overcome d urge.even if he slips with the so cald runs girl,does he no wat he wil lose in the spirit realm? And does he know wat d runs girl wil be carrying in her.pls he shouldnt make dat mistake
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by wtfCode: 8:26am On Dec 20, 2014
they make use of anointed vaseline.
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 20, 2014
follo wat elantracy told u.....shikena
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 20, 2014
Chiadanin:

Nor that either. But it might be lesser of 2 evils. Biblically tho, self pleasuring is somewhat a form of lust in your mind which is just as well like 4nicating

Fix your mind on heavenly thoughts?

Good luck. It is a struggle
I thought people called ejaculation heavenly feelings too? So should he think of heavenly feelings(ejaculation)? P.S:::Dont tell me it ejaculation is unGodly or a sin else I'll smack you silly..... If it is, then why did God make the organs that cause them??
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by zoke: 8:32am On Dec 20, 2014
100Cents:

MARRY !

That's what the Bible says about people burning with lust.

There is no correct time for marriage. You make the time correct by deciding to Marry.

You will say what of money ? N50,000 can do you a court marriage and an evening get together..Stop caring about what people will say..
Nice and realistic advice. thanks
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 20, 2014
drake99:
what if he's not financial stable for that?
then he should keep downloading tons of bokoharam videos..... They will make him see evil that he will have no choice than to start praying fervently for positive change in the society..... By the time his fervent prayers work, things in nigeria will be better including the economy then before the thots come again, he must have had money to marry....

1 Like

Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Perelo(m): 8:40am On Dec 20, 2014
Cutting off ur Pen!!!s is the best solution for dis, as long as it remains brother u must answer the call of nature....
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by EstarKeys(f): 8:41am On Dec 20, 2014
drake99:
Someone got born again and then deleted all his girlfriend's contacts because he knows with them in his life the journey of knowing God won't work out

Now the sex hormone is against him for keeping away for a long time,he still doesn't need a girlfriend because he needs no distraction

Now he is contemplating on taking a runs girl for a night to quench this urge and move on with his spiritual life,its wrong but how wrong is it?

Don't say he should pray for the urge to disappear,no not all,nature is different from spirituality

Mature comments pls
..he should not even try it...wen ur really working for God,der re somtyns u shuldnt do no matter d urge for it...he shuldnt take gods grace in his life for granted u know...shall we continue in si dat grace may abide?GODFORBID!
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 20, 2014
drake99:
Someone got born again and then deleted all his girlfriend's contacts because he knows with them in his life the journey of knowing God won't work out

Now the sex hormone is against him for keeping away for a long time,he still doesn't need a girlfriend because he needs no distraction

Now he is contemplating on taking a runs girl for a night to quench this urge and move on with his spiritual life,its wrong but how wrong is it?

Don't say he should pray for the urge to disappear,no not all,nature is different from spirituality

Mature comments pls
The first day I had sex I felt like committing suicide... but now Hahahaha d story is different. You need God's Grace.
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Bifwoli: 8:47am On Dec 20, 2014
If such a man was on fire and I had a mug of water I'd drink it.

Serve only one master or better yet become a por*n star.
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Howmanage: 8:50am On Dec 20, 2014
arabbunkum:
He should try and get married asap

1 Like

Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 20, 2014
I don't know if it's just Africa or the general population of the world that has the misconception that being born again means curbing all forms of sexual acts.

Being born again in christ is embracing christ in his words and total salvation.

Cheating from a key point of 50 pages And cheating from a textbook of 5000 pages doesn't make a difference in the eyes of the lord.

James 2:10 - For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one [point], he is guilty of all.(you are telling lies, and deceiving others but leading a chaste life doesn't make you born again).

Ephesians 4:26 - 26 "In your anger do not sin": Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry (you think you are an awesome christian because that guy annoyed you but you resisted the urge to slap or lash at him but you slept that night with the bitterness in your heart, baba, you are deceiving yourself).

I dunno if the op can get this to the victim, the reason we have Jesus and the new testament is because of re-dedication.

Being born again isn't a one shot thing, for those saying he's born against, if you are guilty of everything above but you are not having sex, you are also born against.

All he has to do is open his arms and accept Jesus again, there isn't a limit to the number of times we can be saved.

Moral of the epistle: all men can be tempted, all sins can be forgiven except the sin against the holy spirit and all sins are equal.

So if you truly wanna lead a righteous life, DO NOT LIMIT IT TO NOT HAVING SEX.

*Drops mic*

1 Like

Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by HIPROFILE(m): 8:52am On Dec 20, 2014
He is flesh and blood so he will sometimes feel the urge but as a person who has chosen to follow the course

He should get married! This is d only solution that's why u see young newly ordained pastors get married fast this days cos d temptation is muchoooo
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by dammieco(m): 8:53am On Dec 20, 2014
Sex hormones against him how? Someone is 26 here αηδ never had sex before αηδ he's ok
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by aboystar: 8:55am On Dec 20, 2014
Beware the devil is after you

Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by dnawah(m): 8:57am On Dec 20, 2014
kaima1984:
How is d sex hormone against him?for him t be contemplating abt fucking a runs girl,he is NT yet a born again#my charity comment#
you have said it all.
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by kaima1984(f): 8:57am On Dec 20, 2014
FLYGERIAN91:
HEHEHEHE..... The OP be like "hey guys.... I'm born again" and we say "NA WASH(In Eldee's voice)" grin grin grin grin
laughing in French right now
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by kaima1984(f): 8:58am On Dec 20, 2014
seunwen2:

That's why am not a born again
exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Pastor Justified Taking Another Wife With Scripture, Is He Right? / Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God / Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.