Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,252 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? (33558 Views)

Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph / Dr. Goodluck Jonathan Comes Under Pressure To Resign / Would You Ever Vote For Any Ex-politician's Offspring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by BrosPeter: 6:46am On Dec 20, 2014
nikola:

Integrity for starters. It's funny how you are trying so hard to derail. I fail to see the point.

its derail when any question is put to you buhari people abi? if you want to know jonahs students you go to ph.

an apc guy would soon appear here and state how he's from Rivers state, how bad jonah was as a teacher etc.
the motive for this thread is obvious to unbiased people, this is a joke thread.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 20, 2014
BrosPeter:

someone was saying jonah read zoology to create laughter, i asked him what qualification his hero buhari have. Its a valid question, buhari people should never bring down jonahs qualification, knowing buhari didn't go to uni.
if you want to know jonah's students, why not go to ph or bayelsa.
I like your last statement at least it focused on the issue at hand but your opening left much to be desired. I still insist the thread is not about buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by BrosPeter: 6:53am On Dec 20, 2014
Reski:
I like your last statement at least it focused on the issue at hand but your opening left much to be desired. I still insist the thread is not about buhari.

The thrtead was started so an apc guy will come and pretend he is from ph and was a Jonah student. i know the tricks na.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by LajaLaba: 7:09am On Dec 20, 2014
BrosPeter:

If its not lie or propaganda, why not visit ph or bayelsa where you're bound to find them.
U mean all his student stays in PH?or what are on about?

8 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Almaiga: 7:23am On Dec 20, 2014
BrosPeter:

its derail when any question is put to you buhari people abi? if you want to know jonahs students you go to ph.

an apc guy would soon appear here and state how he's from Rivers state, how bad jonah was as a teacher etc.
the motive for this thread is obvious to unbiased people, this is a joke thread.

Make hin students comment from PH nah, abi Nairaland no reach ph?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Plus10(m): 7:23am On Dec 20, 2014
What a useless trend...leave gej alone he's not the only president who has ruled Nigeria,gej this gej that...haba!

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 20, 2014
Why can't Gej be a man and declare himself incoompetent does he fear death more than the salvation of Nigeria,,his lies have piled up to high heavens,,picture of Gej in a classroom or I believe he never enter class to lecture!

8 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Adetula1(m): 8:08am On Dec 20, 2014
Reski:
what brought buhari into this discourse? And it is even better to have a primary school leaver that is firm, foward thinking, smart and good at heart. Not the current clueless phd( permanent head damaged) drunkard occupying Aso rock.
tell me something about your Dad's achievement

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by chamboy(m): 8:13am On Dec 20, 2014
Probably Patience Dame Good luck is his Best student then

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by chamboy(m): 8:14am On Dec 20, 2014
Almaiga:

Is PEJ's comments not enough for u

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by rafmike(m): 8:17am On Dec 20, 2014
I know of one. My school VC.
Prof Dr Hilary .O. Edeoga. He studied Botany. Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Vice Chancellor

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Evathyst(f): 8:24am On Dec 20, 2014
BrosPeter:

someone was saying jonah read zoology to create laughter, i asked him what qualification his hero buhari have. Its a valid question, buhari people should never bring down jonahs qualification, knowing buhari didn't go to uni.
if you want to know jonah's students, why not go to ph or bayelsa.
See how u'v entertained me with ur ridiculous comment ds saturday mrnin.

When Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau who was once a principal in Kano state was contesting for Governorship election in 2003.i read on d pages of newspaper dt some of his ex-students contributed some amount of money to fund his campaign. My point is, it's not compulsory Jonathan's 'fictious' students do d same. Let dem just come out and lend their voice to his credibility. That anybody hasn't come out as an ex-student of Mr President to speak on his credibility is mind-boggling. Ur guess is as good as mine on dt....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by ebube89(f): 8:32am On Dec 20, 2014
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by nikola(m): 8:49am On Dec 20, 2014
BrosPeter:

After your comment, I had to go take a look at d op's subject and found a sincere and harmless question, "do u know any..." If u do, step out and say yes, if u don't, say so. Truth is if u try to make meanings out of the ops' thread, then u r on ur own. When has asking valid questions turned to stringing one to a particular political party? Last I checked, PDP, APC cannot be the only political parties with available and agreeable ideologies. Me thinks your comments smacks of guilty conscience.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 20, 2014
Yeah, I know two of his Ex-students, tompolo and asari they were very ardent students in the act of kidnapping and weapon smuggling.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Almaiga: 9:19am On Dec 20, 2014
chamboy:
Is PEJ's comments not enough for u
Na only PEJ hin teach, abi na only she dey the class?

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by 175(m): 9:44am On Dec 20, 2014
I make bold to say that I was a student of Mr. President in 1997. My name is Eddy Olatunde aka Sakorzy!

6 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Tymax(m): 9:50am On Dec 20, 2014
Hehehe. Bad geh.
Evathyst:
See how u'v entertained me with ur ridiculous comment ds saturday mrnin.

When Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau who was once a principal in Kano state was contesting for Governorship election in 2003.i read on d pages of newspaper dt some of his ex-students contributed some amount of money to fund his campaign. My point is, it's not compulsory Jonathan's 'fictious' students do d same. Let dem just come out and lend their voice to his credibility. That anybody hasn't come out as an ex-student of Mr President to speak on his credibility is mind-boggling. Ur guess is as good as mine on dt....
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by motherlode: 10:02am On Dec 20, 2014
BrosPeter:

how many degrees does buhari have , has buhari ever gone near a uni?
But he can never be as clueless as GEJ is! cool

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by duni04(m): 11:17am On Dec 20, 2014
They're all hiding in shame undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by jerome4u(m): 11:18am On Dec 20, 2014
Op Even if he did not lecture any student, what are u going to do about it. And if some of is student come out and tell u they are student of Gej you will not still believe because of ur hatred for him. Mind you I am frm SS and I don,t like some of the things GEJ does, The only person I would hav luv to vote for as president is fashola but he is not a presidential candidate.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by yushin: 11:27am On Dec 20, 2014
where r jonaTAN former student.....dey shud b able to come out n vouch for their clueless lecturer....and we want to knw hw he had been extorting moni frm dem

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by jerome4u(m): 11:28am On Dec 20, 2014
Almaiga:

And if the student GEJ comment from PH will you believe them ?
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Sodiq3(m): 11:38am On Dec 20, 2014
Gooluck
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by iliyande(m): 11:56am On Dec 20, 2014
BrosPeter:

But why should we not ask for buhari qualification, abi coup planning is a degree?

Then open a thread

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by peckhamboi: 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
Which kind question be this, if Goodluck Jonathan was your lecturer, your own don finish be that.

His Ex-students are probably shoemakers, vulcanisers or selling pure water by now.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by iamrealdeji(m): 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
diluminati:

Where did you get these pix of 120 year old women whose mates are already dead?
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
Adetula1:
tell me something about yiur Dad's achievement
well He is not like the drunkard and never do well you have for a dad.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by olojaoke1(m): 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
rafmike:
I know of one. My school VC.
Prof Dr Hilary .O. Edeoga. He studied Botany. Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Vice Chancellor

I HATE GEJ AS A PRESIDENT....BUT PEOPLE HERE
please someone is out hia to clia his proffessorial name
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by brixton: 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
This goes to show how we never appreciate good people.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by duni04(m): 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2014
brixton:
This goes to show how we never appreciate good people.
Are we sure this is not Reno omokri?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun Joins Mountain Of Fire (MFM), Shares Testimony (Photos) / Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari / Buhari Commissions Second Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.