Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? (33560 Views)

Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph / Dr. Goodluck Jonathan Comes Under Pressure To Resign / Would You Ever Vote For Any Ex-politician's Offspring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by yushin: 4:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
brixton:
This goes to show how we never appreciate good people.
we want the person to come and tell us directly he was once his former student...nt my brother say or my cousin say

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Dee60: 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
No.
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by M4gunners: 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ndi ara
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
This is desperation on the part of the opposition.
Seriously. If you have any doubts he's a PhD holder why not make an inquiry with the school.

Not all PhD holders teach.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
BrosPeter:

But why should we not ask for buhari qualification, abi coup planning is a degree?

is it wrong to have the truth?? Ate least buhari didnt lie about being a soldier. Jonathan should have proofs of being a lecturer. its PHD not just any type qualification. we cannot keep allowing liars making a fo.ol of Nigerians, if you want to remain a learned illiterate, you can suit yourself, but reasonable Nigerians have started asking questions. it all for the good of our country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Neplusultra(f): 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
Adminisher:
We know one of his students, please always do your research.
That students name is Patience Faka Jonathan. After her none other has stepped forward.
Lmao! Una wicked o!

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Btruth: 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
I'm one of his student. I will talk in due time. Still planning on how to re-do all his damages through a capable party. Let's make a change first. Imagine, $1 = N194 and £1 = N298 as at this morning. So we need to do something fast, our economy is going down the drain if not in the drain already.
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
grin grin
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Neplusultra(f): 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
Reski:
what brought buhari into this discourse? And it is even better to have a primary school leaver that is firm, foward thinking, smart and good at heart. Not the current clueless phd( permanent head damaged) drunkard occupying Aso rock.
Dats very rude.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by figment232(m): 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
nikola:

Integrity for starters. It's funny how you are trying so hard to derail. I fail to see the point.
But surrounded by thieves aka TINUBU
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by millionaireman: 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
AbuMaryam1:
Haba, the guy study zoology, he was always in a Zoo. He has no course-mates but animals.

Ex-student of Jonathan means any student Jonathan must have thought in school or university - not his course-mate.

But like a bush-dwelling person, you are here talking off point, talking about Jonathan's course mates. And your fellow Buharists, who as usual, do not understand a thing, are here doing thumbs up for you..

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by TheRealCoolHunK: 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
BrosPeter:

how many degrees does buhari have , has buhari ever gone near a uni?
How many degrees does Mr. Bill Gates have?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by lillyjane(f): 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
This is getting interesting, but come to think of it, nobody has ever come forward to identify with him as his/her teacher.

visit www..com for health related issues, natural home remedies and beauty tips.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by thefakestan: 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
So if I should write I was His Student in a. Faceless place like Nairaland, Cook up A Name how will u verify that fact?
Do you think that the over 160 million Nigerians are all on Niaraland

Even Seun's counter is reading 1.28 million that's barely 1 % of Nigeria's Population and I know so many people with Multiple accounts on here, because His MODs keep banning people for no reason, Forgetting e-mail is free!!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Sharksblow(m): 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
I wonder How some people think. I Just expressed my disappointment on a thread asking if Buhari has a university degree and then stumbled on this again. are we gonna start to sit down and think rationally and be concerned about what the future holds for Nigeria or are we Just gonna continue with all these crap called media jibes?
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by PerfumeRepublik: 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
thefakestan:
So if I should write I was His Student in a. Faceless place like Nairaland, Cook up A Name how will u verify that fact?
Do you think that the over 160 Nigerians are all on Niaraland

Even Seun's counter is reading 1.28 million that's barely 1 % of Nigeria's Population and I know so many people with Multiple accounts on here, because His MODs keep banning people for no reason, Forgetting e-mail is free!!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by amelieoneill: 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
My Aunty Eva got an awesome six month old Lexus RX 350 SUV by part time working online at home...
website here ------>>> W­­W­­W.J­­O­­B­­S­­F­­I­­S­­H.C­­O­­M
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by VellyG(m): 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
If you were blind not to have seen GEJ weakness in 2011 and voted him into power and now you are using derogatory words on him I think you are more foolish than he is..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by dvee2: 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
Reski:
what brought buhari into this discourse? And it is even better to have a primary school leaver that is firm, foward thinking, smart and good at heart. Not the current clueless phd( permanent head damaged) drunkard occupying Aso rock.

Am not a GEJ supporter but this is too much indiscipline. He might not be getting it right but he sure is giving his best to his Fatherland and deserve some respect. Just go and vote if you dont like his policies. i dont like his stance on corruption and his using ethnicity and religion as campaign tool,but i clapped for him for the modern rail network idea that will tranverse the whole country. even though they say it will take 25 years to complete i still think its laying a good foundation. just vote and no insult please.
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Super1759: 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
silly post.....can't you all read comments of people saying they are his students? besides do you expect all of them to be on Nairaland, and reading this post right now and caring to comment? una do probability for school at all, at least to ascertain that u will only get 1/100 here and now. biased sillly post

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by TheRealCoolHunK: 5:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
peckhamboi:
Which kind question be this, if Goodluck Jonathan was your lecturer, your own don finish be that.

His Ex-students are probably shoemakers, vulcanisers or selling pure water by now.
shocked
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Geostatistical(m): 5:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
AbuMaryam1:
Haba, the guy study zoology, he was always in a Zoo. He has no course-mates but animals.
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by azimibraun: 5:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
I have asked severally thesame question sha. I specifically asked if he had schoolmates or classmates. I had wntd to ask if they had shoes and bags bcoos GEJ claimed he ddnt have. It's a good post people.
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Dindera(m): 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
KHAYGOLD:
This is truly a good thread. Does he even has a student since he claims he is a phD holder?
Ghen Ghen angry

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Whobedatte(m): 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
Almaiga:

Make hin studentI s comment from PH nah, abi Nairaland no reach ph?
I wonder oo
His thesis also is no where to be found too. Something tells me this has a 'bolekaja' PhD degree
w
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by soludo93(m): 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
makazona:
why is it that people cannot comment/talk these days without being subjective? any issue that has to do with the president or his administration is turned to insults?

c'mon,if we really want to conduct a poll on the topic,let it spread both online and offline...and not drawing unnecessary conclusion just because of our political affiliations

i am not a PDP member oo

You are reasonable. Others that spend time with Buhari and his co almajiris rarely make reasonable contributions without hauling insult on whom God has blessed.
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by VellyG(m): 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
I don't think we will ever have a president as humble as GEJ.. Every one is free to use derogatory words on our C in C . since he decided to practice true democracy. I still remember some political dispensation where citizen and the press had no freedom of speech. And we were all cool with it.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by bilalfarid(m): 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
BrosPeter:

how many degrees does buhari have , has buhari ever gone near a uni?
the military school buhari attended in india, uk, and us were of high standard more than the university dat otuoke man attended and graduated with 3rd class lower.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by philips70(m): 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
makazona:
why is it that people cannot comment/talk these days without being subjective? any issue that has to do with the president or his administration is turned to insults?

c'mon,if we really want to conduct a poll on the topic,let it spread both online and offline...and not drawing unnecessary conclusion just because of our political affiliations

i am not a PDP member oo

Only untrained kids insult elders. Personally I think people overstep their boundary insulting the person of the president instead of criticizing his inabilities and spotting all his corrupt ways that must have led to bad governance. My views about this are very conservative. We can actually throw lots of jab at the president without really insulting him in my opinion. Only thing is this is a public forum where all manners of persons from the under age to the mentally sick, the depraved to the frustrated all comment on matters of national interest. Then, politics is a bastard game even in the US. Those that school in France can tell us how it is over there grin
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Ilekeh(f): 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
Patience was an ex-student slash lover.
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by dj187: 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
SeverusSnape:
The guy was a lecturer at UNIpORT a long time ago, That was where he met his wife Patience, Most of his students are all graduates now.
Sabinus 4 ur info GEJ was a lecturer with Rivers state college of education & not uniport, though he attended uniport as a student

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Commissions Second Niger Bridge / Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura / Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.