Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? (33557 Views)

Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph / Dr. Goodluck Jonathan Comes Under Pressure To Resign / Would You Ever Vote For Any Ex-politician's Offspring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by flexing11(m): 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
dat is serious,,d most cursed preside*t of d u*iverse, s*ow me ur stude*ts,

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by otokx(m): 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
SeverusSnape:
The guy was a lecturer at UNIpORT a long time ago, That was where he met his wife Patience, Most of his students are all graduates now.

We know he did PhD in UNIPORT and they said he was working in College of Education.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
Number 1, Linda Ikeji Is Becoming A Nuisance.

Number 2, This Question Is Useless Cos If He Had No Students, Phd or Lied About Being A Lecturer, APC Would Have Discovered It. Then 2 Clear Ur Doubts, My Cousin Peter Was His Student And Some Of His Friends I Know e.g Tega and Efosa.

No 3, After All These Insults On The President, U Expect People To Respect U When U Become A Leader ? No , They Wont Bt Rather Insult U More Than U Did To GEJ.

If Seun Had Time For Such Craps Like This, I Bet There Wont Be Nairaland Which Is His Source Of Income. But He Was Creative And Innovative.

The Most Annoying Part Of It Is That Majority Of The People Insulting Dia Elder/President Are Christians Who Are Expecting The Coming Of Jesus And Praying For God's Favour Dis Festive Period.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by azimibraun: 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
I want somebody to " in clear terms". Tell me what is wrong about this post? Is it criminal or derogatory to ask to know ppl your president was a teacher to while he lectured? Must we politicize everything? Is it also possible for a curious Nigerian to ask this question not having APC or buhari in mind? Answers pls.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by mckay06(m): 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
All those insulting the Number 1 citizen of this country in the name of "cheap politics" will be insulted beyond their 1st generation. For crying out loud, there are better ways of politicking, instead of these "crabs" u guys write on global media about our President. U idiots should learn from other countries.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by TheRealCoolHunK: 5:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ilekeh:
Patience was an ex-student slash lover.
How professional.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by itunity007(m): 5:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
AbuMaryam1:
Haba, the guy study zoology, he was always in a Zoo. He has no course-mates but animals.
efcc
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
nikola:

You can create a new thread and ask for Buhari's qualifications. The issues still remains the same though. Sad times.

The guy is clearly a polemist , when they have nothing to defend themselves they resort to bringing down the opposition by smear

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by azimibraun: 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
So no former student, schoolmate, or children of GEJ's former student or coleauges or even neighbour's is on Nairaland? Nairaland ain't presidential jooor.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by TheRealCoolHunK: 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
ebukasoso:

Number 2, This Question Is Useless Cos If He Had No Students, Phd or Lied About Being A Lecturer, APC Would Have Discovered It. Then 2 Clear Ur Doubts, My Cousin Peter Was His Student And Some Of His Friends I Know e.g Tega and Efosa.

No 3, After All These Insults On The President, U Expect People To Respect U When U Become A Leader ? No , They Wont Bt Rather Insult U More Than U Did To GEJ.

If Seun Had Time For Such Craps Like This, I Bet There Wont Be Nairaland Which Is His Source Of Income. But He Was Creative And Innovative.

The Most Annoying Part Of It Is That Majority Of The People Insulting Dia Elder/President Are Christians Who Are Expecting The Coming Of Jesus And Praying For God's Favour Dis Festive Period.

I see you. You have spoken like a true dictator. Hail Hitler!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by chamboy(m): 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
Almaiga:

Na only PEJ hin teach, abi na only she dey the class?
na she b best students

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by azimibraun: 5:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
And it is not derogatory comparing GEJ to Marthin Luther King Jr and Nelson Mandela God rest their souls abi? Orther than bin children of God; how else is GEJ like Madiba or MLK Jr? If you guys want to derail I can help you with that. Answer a simple question and am beginning to see Buhari's name come up and even Jesus christ of nazareth. Haba! Make we call names na.. since that's hw to answer questions.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by millionboi(m): 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2014
He was neva a lectur

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by TBD(m): 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2014
So many people are doubt GEJ PhD.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by anonimi: 5:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
AbuMaryam1:
Haba, the guy study zoology, he was always in a Zoo. He has no course-mates but animals.

Perhaps that also explains why we elected him as our president

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by ndsmartt(m): 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
Y would u say d guy is a phd holder, wen he dnt even av a shoe?

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by azimibraun: 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ok make we live students in the south south.. I want to know why ppl are not always proud to associate with GEJ. In ibadan I hear GEJ said he serve NYSC and all the time he was there nobody ever came up to say me and dis Bros serve 2geda for this town or anybody say I was the LI or CLO when this Bros served. Abeg who was in GeJ's platoon or set when he served NYSC? Am not saying he ddnt school, serve or teach but why are his coleauges and students and fellow corpers never showing up. Him na spirit?

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by clemzo101(m): 5:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
1million likes my broda and God bless u for dis.
makazona:
why is it that people cannot comment/talk these days without being subjective? any issue that has to do with the president or his administration is turned to insults?

c'mon,if we really want to conduct a poll on the topic,let it spread both online and offline...and not drawing unnecessary conclusion just because of our political affiliations

i am not a PDP member oo

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by PrettySpicey(f): 5:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
Of cos we do: Patience. She'd said it often enough undecided
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Whobedatte(m): 5:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
mckay06:
All those insulting the Number 1 citizen of this country in the name of "cheap politics" will be insulted beyond their 1st generation. For crying out loud, there are better ways of politicking, instead of these "crabs" u guys write on global media about our President. U idiots should learn from other countries.
sometimes I wonder if you log off your brain whenever you log into the cybersspace
What is wrong in asking a valid question?
Osinbajo immediately he was made VP, his students came out to identify with him. Why iss it so hard for us to know who is students are &where we can find his thesis?
Must u politicise everything?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by azimibraun: 5:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ok! May be dis will help us get answers. Is it true that Rotimi Ameachi and Donald duke wia GEJ's classmates in college?
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by SeverusSnape(m): 5:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
dj187:
Sabinus 4 ur info GEJ was a lecturer with Rivers state college of education & not uniport, though he attended uniport as a student
Hehehehehe... "Sabinus", THANKS for the title.grin
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by ibietela2(m): 5:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
lillyjane:
This is getting interesting, but come to think of it, nobody has ever come forward to identify with him as his/her teacher.

visit www..com for health related issues, natural home remedies and beauty tips.

Is that your health blog?
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by azimibraun: 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
I even know the guys who wia in prison with nelson Mandela in roben island but I can't point a single guy who my president schooled with or instructed in school when he was a teacher. Jst imagine Ppl from Orther countries in Africa reading this post; what wll they think of us? Abi una think say nairaland na jst naija ppl dey on am?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Pennywise(m): 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
If anyone expects to get an answer here, he/she is wasting their time. Questions were asked by someone on this board a while ago about his PHD thesis. No answer after considerable research on the subject. It was claimed that his PHD was handed to him on a platter as dep Governor of Bayelsa. Our president is an embodiment of good fortune. I hope 72yr old Buhari survives the presidential campaign.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by AskProf: 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
SeverusSnape:
The guy was a lecturer at UNIpORT a long time ago, That was where he met his wife Patience, Most of his students are all graduates now.

?
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Jimmyo3(m): 6:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
Jonathan is quietly and
diligently fixing a Nigeria
that the Yoruba thief
left,and this clueless
buhari fans keep ranting
on social media when
their voices cant even
cross the fore walls of
Abuja talkless of aso rock,
it a pity u cannot use
media propaganda to oust
incumbent
president,those who have
eyes can see what the
president is doing.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by sasho9ja(m): 6:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hmmmm, Oga Jona no go school?
What are you guys driving @? No road dat syd, pls reverse!
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by SeverusSnape(m): 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by dudu12: 6:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
ebukasoso:

Abeg no play dat religion/Christianity card here, na wetin una dey take pack our soup chop b dat.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by HARDDON: 6:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
BrosPeter:

how many degrees does buhari have , has buhari ever gone near a uni?

Gud question!

All these APC goons trying hard to descredit Gej come out and present all bok0hari certificates

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever / NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week / Sanwo-Olu Inspects Construction Sites In Agege, Pen Cinema And Ikorodu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.