Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? (33556 Views)

Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph / Dr. Goodluck Jonathan Comes Under Pressure To Resign / Would You Ever Vote For Any Ex-politician's Offspring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by BlackSEER(m): 7:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
MORNDEW:

and u ve made sense? U need more schooling.

he got more sense than you
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by mojeer678: 7:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
Reski:
Am not holding brief for buhari. But focus on the issue at hand. The op is trying to research wheather Gej not buhari had student he lectured before.

And while we're on this topic, the question is still being asked for GEJ's supervisor and the title of his thesis.

Prof. Akin Oyebode stated the other day that GEJ is a disgrace/embarrassment to all Ph.d holders worldwide!
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Synthase(m): 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
Whobedatte:
sometimes I wonder if you log off your brain whenever you log into the cybersspace
What is wrong in asking a valid question?
Osinbajo immediately he was made VP, his students came out to identify with him. Why iss it so hard for us to know who is students are &where we can find his thesis?
Must u politicise everything?

hmmmm, una just hate this man, haba! If one or two persons come out to say they were his students I guess many here still wont believe! As for me, I choose to give those who have identified with him benefits of doubt that they are telling the truth. People like 'sarkozy, peter, tega and efosa (those three mentioned in proxy) have been identified already in this thread grin
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by effyzie01(m): 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
APContherun:

You know it's very simple. If you want to know the titles of his degrees all you need do is check with the Zoology Dept of Uniport. If the dept says it doesn't have records of his theses then you know he lied about his qualifications. I don't know why it's difficult for you to do.

Really? In the internet age? Besides, he is our president for God's sake. He, and everything about him, is a public property. He should make it public
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by gbadexy(m): 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
Arrangee students would start popping out now.
l've long wondered this question seeing ad people associate with success.
Some project students would have gotten together to for a group aligning with the president before now.
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by nke001: 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
Reski:
what brought buhari into this discourse? And it is even better to have a primary school leaver that is firm, foward thinking, smart and good at heart. Not the current clueless phd( permanent head damaged) drunkard occupying Aso rock.

Haba Bro, Please take it easy!

You almost convinced me on above acronym.

Well, Nigeria shall surely be great. For now the crop of politicians parading themselves as leaders is not it at all. They are no near leaders but looters APC cum PDP et al.

Good Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.

**please tell amerwica that we dont need their technicalities any more... They should not force us to accept it.
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
BlackSEER:

governance is not by certificate.you are indeed like ur master buhari,stark illiterate

For ur info maggot,

I hate buhari with passion, dnt need an old illetrate up as my president.

And the clueless GEJ has not done any better!

So im stating the obvious,

nigerian politics aint about your academic qualification or whatever!

And gee, you aint up to my status educationally and otherwise....

Imma tell you as it is.......dumb*ss
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by effyzie01(m): 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
BlackSEER:

you are expecting others to verify it for you when you are still alive,lazy man

Hehehe! Silence, they say, is the best answer to a...
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Rilwayne001: 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
Lwkmd grin grin
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by MORNDEW(m): 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
BlackSEER:

he got more sense than you
i guess u ar his servant
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Etruth: 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
millionaireman:

Ex-student of Jonathan means any student Jonathan must have thought TAUGHT in school or university - not his course-mate.

But like a bush-dwelling person, you are here talking off point, talking about Jonathan's course mates. And your fellow Buharists, who as usual, do not understand a thing, are here doing thumbs up for you..
Behold an Otuoke Student. Class Rep of Lecturer Jonathan
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Etruth: 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
mckay06:
All those insulting the Number 1 citizen of this country in the name of "cheap politics" will be insulted beyond their 1st generation. For crying out loud, there are better ways of politicking, instead of these "crabs" u guys write on global media about our President. U idiots should learn from other countries.
Take a chill pill. The leaders of other nations work for the advancement of their country and people, not what is obtainable here. Nigerian's first enemies are their leaders. We wouldn't shower encomiums on people who goad and manipulate those they swore to work for. We don't want GEJ. He shouldn't force himself on us. If he can't perform, he should honourably resign. If he's in his home at Otuoke enjoying his loot,then nobody would hold him responsible for anything. #Wehavehadenough. #notojonaTAN

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Adetula1(m): 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
Reski:
well He is not like the drunkard and never do well you have for a dad.
lollll,i thought as much.so nothing to tell me about your dad and you keep insulting other men that have paid thier price to the top.next time always respect every man thats gone ahead of your so called dad.
last bullet: am the chief surveying consultant for ARMTP(abuja rail mass transit project),guess you wouldn't want to know my dad
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by jaytee01(m): 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
ebukasoso:
Number 1, Linda Ikeji Is Becoming A Nuisance.

Number 2, This Question Is Useless Cos If He Had No Students, Phd or Lied About Being A Lecturer, APC Would Have Discovered It. Then 2 Clear Ur Doubts, My Cousin Peter Was His Student And Some Of His Friends I Know e.g Tega and Efosa.

No 3, After All These Insults On The President, U Expect People To Respect U When U Become A Leader ? No , They Wont Bt Rather Insult U More Than U Did To GEJ.

If Seun Had Time For Such Craps Like This, I Bet There Wont Be Nairaland Which Is His Source Of Income. But He Was Creative And Innovative.

The Most Annoying Part Of It Is That Majority Of The People Insulting Dia Elder/President Are Christians Who Are Expecting The Coming Of Jesus And Praying For God's Favour Dis Festive Period.

Rubbish!
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by jaytee01(m): 8:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
Synthase:

hmmmm, una just hate this man, haba! If one or two persons come out to say they were his students I guess many here still wont believe! As for me, I choose to give those who have identified with him benefits of doubt that they are telling the truth. People like 'sarkozy, peter, tega and efosa (those three mentioned in proxy) have been identified already in this thread grin
Are you really serious with this post?

What do you mean by Sarkozy, peter and co? Are we supposed to identify them by those names?
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Wizzaro2014(m): 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
Larufa:
Is this a valid question?
It might interest u to know that am his student, and he is a good lecturer. Am doing well anyway and be rest assure that his students are all over the country and abroad.
Saw this at: http://lindaikeji..ca/2014/12/is-this-valid-question.html
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
AbuMaryam1:
Haba, the guy study zoology, he was always in a Zoo. He has no course-mates but animals.
You are funny! grin

I think the guy wasn't a teacher,just one of his numerous lies.."I never had shoes" e.t.c
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by awenaibangbee: 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
Firstly, I do not know how we managed to drag GMB into this post. But then, these military academies award qualifications that are the equivalent of what many higher institutuons offer, even our own NDA offers MSCs, so we can not not call it's graduates illiterates.

The Military Academy at Aldershot boasts of many political and military heavyweights as alumni, including members of European aristocracy.

Secondly, and back to the point, GEJ taught in a Nigerian University for years. He taught in PH. Am sure there is internet service in Rivers State, as big and popular as NL is, there must be a student, course mate or co-lecturer on this forum who can post a message.
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by HARDDON: 8:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
MORNDEW:

and u ve made sense? U need more schooling.

i'm not surprised, those who lack tenable arguments, resort to attacking personalities

henceforth, u shall be ignored
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
BrosPeter:

how many degrees does buhari have , has buhari ever gone near a uni?
stop being silly,if he never went near a uni then why is he running? Last time I checked,the constitution prohibited it.
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Orikinla(m): 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hmm.

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
Reski:
what brought buhari into this discourse? And it is even better to have a primary school leaver that is firm, foward thinking, smart and good at heart. Not the current clueless phd( permanent head damaged) drunkard occupying Aso rock.
if he is clueless,then Nigerians are clueless too. You voted him in there. Whatever the case might be,he is better than the glorified old man-Buhari.
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by edo3(m): 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ayam he,,am is studence..and ayam the best in awa klass.. She is Our fhd tisa.. So shop this quesionairing abot my tisa.
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by emmasege: 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
SeverusSnape:
The guy was a lecturer at UNIpORT a long time ago, That was where he met his wife Patience, Most of his students are all graduates now.
I was hoping not to see this lie told again until I stumbled on ur post. Jonathan was NEVER a university lecturer but a college of education lecturer. Go read his profile very well.
And I doubt if he was ever research active as an academic. I've tried checking out for his academic publications in Google scholar, but I found none. At least, he should have published his PhD work, even if he never did carry out anyone again afterwards.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
Nobleval:
if he is clueless,then Nigerians are clueless too. You voted him in there. Whatever the case might be,he is better than the glorified old man-Buhari.
I didn't vote him.
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by SeverusSnape(m): 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
emmasege:
I was hoping not to see this lie told again until I stumbled on ur post. Jonathan was NEVER a university lecturer but a college of education lecturer. Go read his profile very well.
And I doubt if he was ever research active as an academic. I've tried checking out for his academic publications in Google scholar, but I found none. At least, he should have published his PhD work, even if he never did carry out anyone again afterwards.
Okay, Noted!
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Synthase(m): 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
jaytee01:
Are you really serious with this post?

What do you mean by Sarkozy, peter and co? Are we supposed to identify them by those names?

Sorry You dont get my gist, those names were implied from this thread! From page one, a certain Eddy Olatunde aka sarkozy made bold to say he was mr president's student in 1997. Whether it is true or not, that one is story for the jinns as far as I am concerned; moving further to page three, a certain guy also posted that his brother Peter and his friends Efosa and Tega were mr president's students. Infact I missed another name mentioned on page one, a certain vc of a university grin so you see my friend, I am not just trying to quote some names but to let you know that someone has made claims of being mr president's ex student while a couple of others know people who were his students and I choose to give them the benefits of doubt.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
Adetula1:
lollll,i thought as much.so nothing to tell me about your dad and you keep insulting other men that have paid thier price to the top.next time always respect every man thats gone ahead of your so called dad.
last bullet: am the chief surveying consultant for ARMTP(abuja rail mass transit project),guess you wouldn't want to know my dad
Who care's about You being a chief surveying consultant. Or your dad anyway.
P.s don't quote me again.
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
mojeer678:

And while we're on this topic, the question is still being asked for GEJ's supervisor and the title of his thesis.

Prof. Akin Oyebode stated the other day that GEJ is a disgrace/embarrassment to all Ph.d holders worldwide!
Gbam He couldn't have put it better
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
Reski:
I didn't vote him.
Who did you vote for then? tongue
Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by princessayesha(f): 9:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
AbuMaryam1:
Haba, the guy study zoology, he was always in a Zoo. He has no course-mates but animals.
damn grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever / Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins / 5 Reasons Buhari May Have Omitted Obasanjo’s Name In Train Station Honour Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.