Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,221 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Hotels In Ikeja Near Airport - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hotels In Ikeja Near Airport (5653 Views)

Family Crashes SUV Into An Estate In Ikeja (Photos) / Nigeria Airways Plane Being Prepared For Take-Off In Ikeja, Lagos In 1969 (Pic) / Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hotels In Ikeja Near Airport by Jchi9876: 4:36am On Dec 22, 2014
babyosisi:
Can people give names of hotels with testimonials
The other one is on the high side at 70k for one night

You this Anambra girl Over lazy dey worry you!!! What happened to Researching yourself. Go to http://www.hotels.ng/hotels-in-lagos/ikeja
Narrow your search to at least three hotels read the reviews then bring the names on here for further review.
Exercise your brain and not only ur bottom grin
Re: Hotels In Ikeja Near Airport by Ilovenigeria(f): 7:31am On Dec 22, 2014
Green point hotels.
Re: Hotels In Ikeja Near Airport by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 22, 2014
Jchi9876:

You this Anambra girl Over lazy dey worry you!!! What happened to Researching yourself. Go to http://www.hotels.ng/hotels-in-lagos/ikeja
Narrow your search to at least three hotels read the reviews then bring the names on here for further review.
Exercise your brain and not only ur bottom grin

Do you know any,have you stayed in any?
If your answer is no,you move on
Re: Hotels In Ikeja Near Airport by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 22, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
Green point hotels.

Where is it,have you stayed there, do they have a shuttle
Re: Hotels In Ikeja Near Airport by Ilovenigeria(f): 7:43am On Dec 22, 2014
babyosisi:

Where is it,have you stayed there, do they have a shuttle
At ajao estate. Though it's a new hotel,I'm not sure they have shuttle and yes, I have stayed there. There room should be abt 20-25k.
Re: Hotels In Ikeja Near Airport by Roland17(m): 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
@babyosisi

Nwanyioma..

I would recommend DERITZ Hotel Ikeja, they have about 3 differnet locations around Ikeja and they also run a shuttle to the Airport, your security is guaranteed, it is heavily manned by Mopols as the hotels also houses Major International Airline Pilots and Hostesses..it is also relatively affordable, you can get a very decent sized room with all the amenities you desire from 18k and above...it's easy to construe the buildings as a living mansion of a rich man as it has no signage or posts this it's very discreet because of the calibre of clients they entertain..

I can attest to this because I worked as a Manager right after I graduated from school while in Naija in one of the locations before I moved to the U.S, also you are a sister and a great foodie..

Google th hotel and give them a call if you can, I am not advertising for them oo, I am only helping..

Wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: Hotels In Ikeja Near Airport by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

At ajao estate. Though it's a new hotel,I'm not sure they have shuttle and yes, I have stayed there. There room should be abt 20-25k.

Stayed there or you were banged there....two different things o......na u pay for room?
Re: Hotels In Ikeja Near Airport by Ilovenigeria(f): 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
Vixo:

Stayed there or you were banged there....two different things o......na u pay for room?

And what if I was banged there?

1 Like

Re: Hotels In Ikeja Near Airport by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

And what if I was banged there?

Maybe you should just add all the expenses together......and state the total price....I want that
Re: Hotels In Ikeja Near Airport by Ilovenigeria(f): 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
Vixo:

Maybe you should just add all the expenses together......and state the total price....I want that
Not funny!!!
Nigga please swerve.

1 Like

Re: Hotels In Ikeja Near Airport by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Not funny!!!
Nigga please swerve.

Funny

Biz talk jare
Re: Hotels In Ikeja Near Airport by charlywhyte0: 2:26am On Nov 17, 2018
Hi, I would recommend excellence hotel, it's located at Ogba Ijaiye Road Ikeja and is 23 minutes away from the airport. They have 71 well furnished air-conditioned rooms to choose from, checked in guests also have access to WIFI internet access both indoors and outdoors within the hotels premises. excellence hotel provides shuttle services so airport pick-up and drop-off is certain.
Re: Hotels In Ikeja Near Airport by goat22: 11:15am On Nov 17, 2018
" Baba Sharp Sharp Hotel ". By Ajao Central plaza opp 44 strt. They have a Mercedes shuttle to pick you from the airport. 100,000k per night but you pay under ikeja bridge. They don't like too much talk, just transfer the money before you even talk of seeing the hotel. After transfer at the airport, you will wait in the airport for them to bring the Mercedes to take you to the location of the hotel. Very nice place.
Re: Hotels In Ikeja Near Airport by gistcity(m): 12:44am On Nov 08, 2019
There are lots of hotels in Ikeja that are close to the airport. https://bookhotelslagos.ng/ikeja/ There are quite a number of them here...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lastma Deploys 650 Officers, Seeks Motorists’ Cooperation / The Issuing Of A New Nigerian Passport? Please Help / First Time Visiting Germany, France, Belgium, (schegen Area)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.