Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Meeting Girls At Clubs, A Bit Frustrating, What's Your Take? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meeting Girls At Clubs, A Bit Frustrating, What's Your Take? (1626 Views)

She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her / 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows / Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meeting Girls At Clubs, A Bit Frustrating, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 5:32am On Dec 20, 2014
So just came back from a disappointing club experience at SIP, VI.

Some clubs experiences are cool, in which I meet upwards of two girls at least, making sure to get their numbers.

Others like today however can be quite disappointing in that I got zero numbers, that's zilch, nada, the big o, as the girls either had boyfriends that tapped my shoulder when I made my move, or we're not interested. Makes me wonder if clubs should be my main social arena to meet girls now that I'm single again.

So girls and guys, do drop your thoughts on this, do you like clubs? You have any club strategy? Do you go to clubs just for fun, or to meet serious prospects?

What do y'all think?
Re: Meeting Girls At Clubs, A Bit Frustrating, What's Your Take? by IKJ66(m): 5:33am On Dec 20, 2014
y go to club are there no churches around there

1 Like

Re: Meeting Girls At Clubs, A Bit Frustrating, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 20, 2014
IKJ66:

Well there just seems to be a lot of attractive females at clubs that are already in a social setting.

Hmm, but I will definitely give church a try.
Re: Meeting Girls At Clubs, A Bit Frustrating, What's Your Take? by Sunkyphil(m): 5:40am On Dec 20, 2014
it sometimes like dat also depends on the club
Re: Meeting Girls At Clubs, A Bit Frustrating, What's Your Take? by Tallesty1(m): 5:45am On Dec 20, 2014
I don't club
Re: Meeting Girls At Clubs, A Bit Frustrating, What's Your Take? by Psalmpy(m): 5:49am On Dec 20, 2014
i suppose sambisa should be a pretty gud place to meet girls i mean attractive girls
Re: Meeting Girls At Clubs, A Bit Frustrating, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 20, 2014
Tallesty1:
I don't club
Huh?
Re: Meeting Girls At Clubs, A Bit Frustrating, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 20, 2014
Guy na church dey do am o......

You see the real club girls in church...

Na when I jam some girls wey I knack akpako for club on Friday night , met them in a popular Lagos church on Sunday wooops....

I knew that I had a STORY FOR THE gODS
Re: Meeting Girls At Clubs, A Bit Frustrating, What's Your Take? by Tallesty1(m): 5:59am On Dec 20, 2014
You read me right
kristina1:

Huh?
Re: Meeting Girls At Clubs, A Bit Frustrating, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 20, 2014
Tallesty1:
You read me right
Itz gud to knw you dnt club
Gud morni.
Re: Meeting Girls At Clubs, A Bit Frustrating, What's Your Take? by Tallesty1(m): 6:15am On Dec 20, 2014
kristina1:

Itz gud to knw you dnt club
Gud morni.
lols

morning

how did you sleep?
Re: Meeting Girls At Clubs, A Bit Frustrating, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 20, 2014
Tallesty1:

lols

morning

how did you sleep?
My nyt ws splendid.......urs?
Re: Meeting Girls At Clubs, A Bit Frustrating, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 20, 2014
Really,..whats...d..fun..in.clubbing?
Re: Meeting Girls At Clubs, A Bit Frustrating, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 20, 2014
Sunkyphil:
it sometimes like dat also depends on the club

Yeah, I guess today was that kind of day for me.

Just painful that after all the fresh levels, fresh cut, fresh shave, fresh outfit I still left empty, damn!

Next time, I will take a female friend along, as that always helps a lot.

All the guys saying church though, I mean, doesn't that get distracting? Eying a girl with one eye while the other is focused on the pulpit, hmmm.
Re: Meeting Girls At Clubs, A Bit Frustrating, What's Your Take? by Richiy(f): 6:51am On Dec 20, 2014
Tallesty1:
I don't club

Clubbing is overrated. I kinda prefer a good night sleep.

1 Like

Re: Meeting Girls At Clubs, A Bit Frustrating, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 20, 2014
Segirl18:

The older I get, the more I ask myself that question.

Although every time I wanna give up clubbing, I end up going "just one more time" after a long hiatus and that's the time I'd be vibing with multiple females almost effortlessly, making me want to scream the party rock anthem at the top of my voice.

Then you have days like this, really a vicious cycle for me, hot and cold, fun and dragg!
Re: Meeting Girls At Clubs, A Bit Frustrating, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 20, 2014
UchihaMadara:

The older I get, the more I ask myself that question.

Although every time I wanna give up clubbing, I end up going "just one more time" after a long hiatus and that's the time I'd be vibing with multiple females almost effortlessly, making me want to scream the party rock anthem at the top of my voice.

Then you have days like this, really a vicious cycle for me, hot and cold, fun and dragg!
...........................................I..see!!..bt,its..jex..really..hard..2..see..a..guy..who..doesnt..club..
Re: Meeting Girls At Clubs, A Bit Frustrating, What's Your Take? by Sunkyphil(m): 7:05am On Dec 20, 2014
UchihaMadara:

Yeah, I guess today was that kind of day for me.

Just painful that after all the fresh levels, fresh cut, fresh shave, fresh outfit I still left empty, damn!

Next time, I will take a female friend along, as that always helps a lot.

All the guys saying church though, I mean, doesn't that get distracting? Eying a girl with one eye while the other is focused on the pulpit, hmmm.
lols
Re: Meeting Girls At Clubs, A Bit Frustrating, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 20, 2014
Segirl18:

In addition, the fact that there are so many girls within 4 walls that you could potentially strike up a covo with, I think is alluring.

To all those niccas though that go clubbing with their girlfriend, I can't understand that shh for the life of me! You are hereby warned, please either you show up, or your girlfriend shows up, not both of yall.

Anywho, thanks all for your input, I'm chucking up the deuces to tonight mein! Have taken some advils as a hangover precaution, bout to go to bed!

Goodmorning Nairaland/Nairalanders!
Re: Meeting Girls At Clubs, A Bit Frustrating, What's Your Take? by ebube89(f): 8:35am On Dec 20, 2014
Re: Meeting Girls At Clubs, A Bit Frustrating, What's Your Take? by Tallesty1(m): 8:37am On Dec 20, 2014
Richiy:

Clubbing is overrated. I kinda prefer a good night sleep.
abi?
Re: Meeting Girls At Clubs, A Bit Frustrating, What's Your Take? by 100Cents: 10:24am On Dec 20, 2014
..Omhs..

Re: Meeting Girls At Clubs, A Bit Frustrating, What's Your Take? by chimerase2: 10:27am On Dec 20, 2014
Tallesty1:
I don't club
same here bro
u always read ma mind cheesy
Re: Meeting Girls At Clubs, A Bit Frustrating, What's Your Take? by lilmax(m): 12:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
IKJ66:
they go to the same church on Sunday so what's the point
Re: Meeting Girls At Clubs, A Bit Frustrating, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
I think da club is one of the best places to meet one's prospective spouse.

If for nothing, you would at least meet real people, for the most part, in clubs.

As that is one place people hardly pretend. There you meet all kinds of people, such that you get almost exactly what you bargained for.

Do I club? Not really! Can I club? Sure, I can! Have I clubbed? Definitely and plan to do so again.
Re: Meeting Girls At Clubs, A Bit Frustrating, What's Your Take? by ipleddge: 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
If you won catch gal for club or party,go there early because club babe na first come first serve,

And you get babe for church,you should know some church wey good for area,if none for ur are carry ur car(or leg) dey find.if u see...just make sure u come out for first timer..do these things come back and thank me
Re: Meeting Girls At Clubs, A Bit Frustrating, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
UchihaMadara:
So just came back from a disappointing club experience at SIP, VI.

Some clubs experiences are cool, in which I meet upwards of two girls at least, making sure to get their numbers.

Others like today however can be quite disappointing in that I got zero numbers, that's zilch, nada, the big o, as the girls either had boyfriends that tapped my shoulder when I made my move, or we're not interested. Makes me wonder if clubs should be my main social arena to meet girls now that I'm single again.

So girls and guys, do drop your thoughts on this, do you like clubs? You have any club strategy? Do you go to clubs just for fun, or to meet serious prospects?

What do y'all think?
na runz girls full clubs ooo.so guy be careful.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Worst Lines U ve ever Used when trying to woo or toast a lady / . / A Nairalander Asked Me Out. What Should I Do??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.