Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,477 members, 7,812,471 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? (18965 Views)

8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows / Top 10 Love Words U'll Love 2 Hear Ur Man Or Babe Tell U / Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by smartsoft(m): 11:42pm On Feb 02, 2006
I'm kinda thinking about this..is it possible to love two guys at the same time or love two girls at the same time.. for me 100% i will say 40% is kinda possible and 60% ain't possible.. could you guys prove me right or wrong
Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by hotangel2(f): 11:46pm On Feb 02, 2006
It's possible to be lusting on 400 guys at once. It's possible to like 300 guys at once. But it's impossible to LOVE 2 guys at the same time.

Also depending on the LOVE. You Love your daddy, and your boyfriend. Yes you love too men at the same time. But those love have limits. You cant Love, i mean love love.. two guys/gurls at the same time. You can only make yourself think YOU love them equally.. but seriously, you are kidding yourself.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by coolblue(m): 11:52pm On Feb 02, 2006
my take is simple it is possible to love two , sometimes three people in different ways at the same time. and i dont mean close relations at that.
Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by smartsoft(m): 11:54pm On Feb 02, 2006
Well @coo what i mean now is close relationship men..
@hot-angel.: can you elaborate more please.. this topic is getting intresting...
Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by coolblue(m): 12:09am On Feb 03, 2006
SS, when i said not close relation ships i meant not family, nuclear or extended.
And yes i think, or rather know its possible to love a good many people at the same time in different ways. Not equally but yes date each one... lol
theres enough cool to go round grin
Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by hotangel2(f): 12:12am On Feb 03, 2006
coolblue:

SS, when i said not close relation ships i meant not family, nuclear or extended.
And yes i think, or rather know its possible to love a good many people at the same time in different ways. Not equally but yes date each one... cheesy
theres enough cool to go round grin

You can NEVER love two people equally, talk more of three. This is not family love, freindship love, or pet love. We are talking about LOVE. Come on now... we all know it's not posssible.

You can realllly like 4 people at the same time (infact even confused of who u like more.. cos u like em all). But this is really like.. not LOVE.
Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by smartsoft(m): 12:14am On Feb 03, 2006
Word
Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by coolblue(m): 12:24am On Feb 03, 2006
Its very simple and uncomplicated. first of all where do you begin to draw your line between like and love hen...
that you love someone dont mean you have to marry them ooh. truth is we all love many people at the same time, we love the way she talks, the way he move, his voice and some other thing.
Look at yourself and tell me outside your family you have no love for more than one person, presently i can say i love about three different peopl, and my gf aint part of these three.
Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by hotangel2(f): 12:27am On Feb 03, 2006
I see you still don't get this kind of love.

Of course you can love thousand of people at the same time. But that's normal love. We are talking about this kind of love that is LOVE.

You yourself said it that you love people in your family.. see that's a different case. We are talking about LOVE. How can i make you understand what this topic is about?
Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by smartsoft(m): 1:05am On Feb 03, 2006
Nah wah ooooo
Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by bigbumper(f): 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2006
It is POSSIBLE to love two people at the same time.

It is REMOTELY POSSIBLE to love two people EQUALLY.

You can love two people at once, but it is hardly possible you would love them the same way. If it can be quantified, you would discover that the percentage you have for one would be greater than the other.
Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by clarissa(f): 12:15am On Feb 11, 2006
i think u can have feelings for 2 guys at a time but u'll love one more than the other wink
Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by coolblue(m): 11:30pm On Feb 11, 2006
true talk joo!!!
Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by abignamedj(m): 2:30pm On Feb 20, 2006
I KNOW its possible to love 2 people at the same time, I have the misfortune of this predicament at present, which is why i googled the topic and ended up here with you lovely people.

here's my take on it:
Contrary to what some of you have said, in my opinion, love isn't a cup you fill with emotion, love is a colour you see which fills YOU with emotion. You can't describe your love for someone, or even something, quantifyably. Nor is it something you only have a predetermined amount of which you need to carefully devide between your loved ones. How can you say "I love you 48%, but im afraid or big winner today is YOU, with 52%! Wheyhey!!"

Thats rediculous.

Being inlove with someone is the way you feel at one with them. In that you know somewhere, sometime, you have already loved this person and know all there is to know about them from some past life. Your souls are connected.

HOWEVER - and here in lies the problem (in my case specifically) - sometimes you love someone and know them uterly but find yourself interested in something bewildering and altogether new. Why is that? Your exploration reveals facination, facination quickly grows into a slight hint of an emotion, and then its all down hill (or uphill) from there.

The innitial colour fills you with knowing. insight. happyness. The new colour, you also love now, fills you with the same emotions. Their shades may be different. The emotions may be differnt, but remember this is not a point scoring game. This is flavour, touch, smell, these things CANT be scored and so you can't love one more than the other. And so, you love them both, deeply.

now what the hell do i do?
Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by Cleofel(f): 1:02am On Aug 23, 2006
@topic
u can love someone and like someone else but loving two people at the same time is impossible
Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by slary(m): 1:05am On Aug 23, 2006
Loving two people @ the same is impossible, you may like two people at the same time agreed!
Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by Busta(f): 1:11am On Aug 23, 2006
nope, not possible!
Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by SmutnyRoby: 8:55am On Feb 20, 2007
Well, I too googled this subject because I am confronted with being in love with someone who says that they too love me. However, she has revealed her "Love" for a previous boyfriend she was involved with more than 6 months ago. Their relationship ended abruptly, and now he's back on the scene. She says she loves me, but needs to see him to "decide." She says she wants to continue our relationship, and she does not want to loose me because she "Loves" me. In my mind, it is not possible that she is really in love with me, because if she were, he would simply be obliterated from her mind. Perhaps she needs closure with him, but the whole thing is really making me crazy and I feel very terrible inside. I don't know how to handle this, because I really want to persue a relationship with her, but I can't share her. Do I let her go and hope that she picks me in the end? Any advice from you guys/gals? embarassed
Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by confused89: 3:16am On Jun 22, 2007
I am afraid that I may be in love with two boys at the same time. I love them equally but in different ways. they are similar and at the same time polar opposites. I keep telling my self that the love i feel for one of them (the one who has not been my boy friend for over two years) is platonic brother sister love, but sometimes i wonder. I have no one to talk to or ask about this, someone please help me, how do i know if i am with the right one, and to make matters worse the two boys are best friends have been since like second grade. I love them both so much I don't want either of them to be hurt. I don't even know what my question was anymore, I just ahve to know
Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by johnnygan(m): 7:35am On Jun 22, 2007
Lovin 2 peps simultaneously is possible but very rare.
In such cases, you get hell confused.
The only way out is to weigh both on a scale. The heaviest scores the mark lol.
Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by jmichael90: 11:27am On Jun 22, 2007
haha, this thread is very funny,i have read through i was just laughing.nevertheless, i have my own advice for you and i want to say one fact about love and relationship.We human being we pretend alot especially this our country nigeria we never did anything to transparent,we pretend and decieve ourselves alot because. i know the secret of my friendship, relationship among male and female is "SEX", the behaviour change after several sexs.many ppl want love because of sex it may be female or male.You shall see who truely love after several sexs, many "I love you" have ended after several sexs because they have satisfied their conscience and they carry on to another carrier.women if a man love u,truely love u: he will not give u advice to abort pregnancy,he wont hate u after several sex.men,if a women claim to love u no matter how poor u r she wil stay with u, incase u met when u r rich, she will not leave u when there is no money again and she will not leave u after several sex too.i believe u will know who truely love u after sex,i didnt say u should give chance for sex.but play safe.
Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by MP007(m): 5:33am On Jul 02, 2007
even more when u are FREAKKKKKKKKKKKK
Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by whywhywhy: 2:28pm On Aug 27, 2007
It must be possible beacuse I Love my wife and nothin could change that. But I met a girl just hangin out and have fun but never once have sex with her. But now I have feeling for her and the feeling are very similar maybe the same to the way I feel about my wife. The way I feel about her doesn't change the way feel about my Wife. I stop talking to the other girl just cause of these feeling that I have for her and it did not change the way I feel. I Love both of them. 3 month later I see her again and she ask me why I stop talking to her and I told her the way I feel that why I stop talk to u. So she know Im married and my wife know about her. I dont have any problem between them, but they both love me and I love them the same at the sametime. but still never have had sex with the other girl.

So it's possible I just don't know how it happens. Can someone explain this?

and it not lust I no lust turst me grin
Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by jkpretty(f): 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2007
i believe u can love two people at a time, d only difference is dat one will definitely be preferable to d other.
Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by Mutee: 7:31am On Aug 28, 2007
jkpretty:

i believe u can love two people at a time, d only difference is that one will definitely be preferable to d other.

very true
Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by sanmius(m): 11:34am On Sep 05, 2007
yes of course! you choose to love
Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by dremoney(m): 10:11am On Sep 14, 2007
xtremely impossible to love 2 at a time.

claim to love 1 is not completely real in most cases sef.
Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by maybelle: 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2008
No, to me a person can't love 2 girls or guys at the same time. Men especially loves one and lusts the other.
Another thing, check the scriptures about Jacob and Elkanah. In these two instances, there was reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal jealousy and conflict between the two wives. Jacob spelled it out that he loves Rachel and the same goes to Elkanah.
Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by kingtut(m): 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2008
quite easy reall!
u can love two at the same time but u have to define the degrees.
at one end is infatuation aka lust and affection.
capisce. smiley
Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by EmilyLyn: 8:11pm On Apr 25, 2008
Okay. Well, I think I have a VERY big problem.
I've been going out with this guy for about 5 months now.
And I guess we are like into each other.
He ignores me alot though.
Even when we just like hang out.
He acts like I'm not even there.
And it gets me pretty frusrated.
Well, there is also this other guy.
And I know he really likes me.
We went out before when I was 15.
And then he moved away.
We said that if he ever came back we would pick up where we left off.
Now a year later he moved back with his dad.
I'm pretty sure he still likes me like he did when he was 15.
He texts me non stop all the time.
And we hang out everyday.
We talk on the phone for hours and everything.
The other night I was talking to James (The kid I'm going out with)
And he didn't like talk to me or anything.
He ignored me the whole time.
It wasn't just me and James either.
It was us and a couple of friends.
And he never did that before.
So I left and went home.
On my walk home Anthony ( The other kid) texts me.
It said stuff like "I really like you."
And " I can't wait until you and James break up."
And Anthony is best friends with James.
Well, Anthony told me he loved me.
And I didn't know what to say, so I said I love you too,
And I think I really meant it.
Now what should I tell James.?
Should I break up with James for Anthony?
Or should I just forget about Anthony?
But recently my friends have been telling me they saw James with someone else.

Any help here?

Reply.
Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by welli(f): 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2008
no.wat u feel 4 one must be greater dan wat u feel 4 d other
Re: Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2008
@topic

u can only be infatuated wt one of them but u can't be inlove wt d 2 of them at d same time,it is not possible sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Must Go On 1st Date Without Make-up – Joro Olumofin / 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships / Show Off Your Valentines Special Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.