Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

She Says Tomorrow Is Her Birthday-pls Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says Tomorrow Is Her Birthday-pls Advice (4313 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Says Tomorrow Is Her Birthday-pls Advice by k00lxpert(m): 9:15am On Feb 13, 2013
There is this fine babe that my friend had proposed to since the begining of this year, but she hadn't even given him any reply or show any signs of future acceptance to his proposal. but just yesterday, wen my friend called her to say hello, she screamed, ''Guess what? Feb 14(Thursday) is my birthday...dont tell me u dont know because i'm already expecting a huge birthday present plus Valentine gift from u.'' My friend just say ok, happy birthday in advance, but u haven't told me since we met na, well i will see what i can do to it. then he hanged up the call.

Pls Nairalanders, what would u advise him to do tomorrow in ur own way? To me, I'm not sure she's the right person 4 him.
Re: She Says Tomorrow Is Her Birthday-pls Advice by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 13, 2013
she wants double gifts dats all cheesy.
If i were ur friend, i wuld not do much so see her reaction if she is a material girl or not.
I can now shower her with gifts later like end of d if she reacts nicely.

1 Like

Re: She Says Tomorrow Is Her Birthday-pls Advice by k00lxpert(m): 9:44am On Feb 13, 2013
nikkykay: she wants double gifts dats all cheesy.
If i were ur friend, i wuld not do much so see her reaction if she is a material girl or not.
I can now shower her with gifts later like end of d if she reacts nicely.

hnm!...Lady in support of lady...indeed!
Re: She Says Tomorrow Is Her Birthday-pls Advice by hottprince: 9:57am On Feb 13, 2013
Ur friend needs to take a look @ her birth certificate, if not tell him d girl is just like oda girls. Dey are all chop my money girls
Re: She Says Tomorrow Is Her Birthday-pls Advice by k00lxpert(m): 10:33am On Feb 13, 2013
hottprince: Ur friend needs to take a look @ her birth certificate, if not tell him d girl is just like oda girls. Dey are all chop my money girls

u hav a point bro...but it'll look like he's not blivin her...
Re: She Says Tomorrow Is Her Birthday-pls Advice by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:56am On Feb 13, 2013
Tell ur friend (if u are nt the person we are talking about) that he will be the greatest mugu if he ever buy anytin 4 her, she no wan accept proposal since january na gifts she go accept in as much as it is ur guy who called her b4 she inform him of her birthday. IMO ur guy shall just 4get abt her and find anoda gal cus their is no time to waste time, gals plenty everywhere.
Re: She Says Tomorrow Is Her Birthday-pls Advice by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 13, 2013
let him do nothing, just take her out that day , Tell him some stories about why he cant do anything , and se is reactions, and even wait for long to see how she feels about it, , maybe she doesn't want your friend he only wants to play smartness and using you ,, shine your eyes bobo
Re: She Says Tomorrow Is Her Birthday-pls Advice by MMM2(m): 11:51am On Feb 13, 2013
Op

Can u give me d girl's fone nos pls
Re: She Says Tomorrow Is Her Birthday-pls Advice by Sapphire86(f): 11:57am On Feb 13, 2013
That's a lot bunch of crap!!! She was indecisive all thru and suddenly wants double gifts? I dt enable stupidity bt if d poster has enuff cash, let him spend bt as 4 me LAI LAI n LAI LAI
Re: She Says Tomorrow Is Her Birthday-pls Advice by luvmijeje(f): 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2013
Op if you can ans yes to these 4 questions then this is the most sensible thread ve ever seen on nairaland.
1.Is she ur potential gf?
2.Did d babe put a gun to his head when she told him?
3.The money ur friend is going to spend,is he coming to borrow it from u?
4.Have u bought a gift for a female friend b4?
Re: She Says Tomorrow Is Her Birthday-pls Advice by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 13, 2013
k00lxpert:

how is my response a lady in support of lady? undecided
Aint in support of the girl!
Re: She Says Tomorrow Is Her Birthday-pls Advice by k00lxpert(m): 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2013
M M M: Op

Can u give me d girl's fone nos pls

hnm! nop,,i dont even hav it
Re: She Says Tomorrow Is Her Birthday-pls Advice by Exponental(m): 5:43pm On Feb 13, 2013
Tell ur friend 2 get her a bday card n 4 d val, tell her, he doesnt believe in val day.
Re: She Says Tomorrow Is Her Birthday-pls Advice by k00lxpert(m): 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2013
luvmijeje: Op if you can ans yes to these 4 questions then this is the most sensible thread ve ever seen on nairaland.
1.Is she ur potential gf?
2.Did d babe put a gun to his head when she told him?
3.The money ur friend is going to spend,is he coming to borrow it from u?
4.Have u bought a gift for a female friend b4?

1. no (must she be my girlfriend? we get updated & educated here on daily basis)
2. hw do u mean( do u put a gun to ur man's head b4 u lie to him so that he can be ur maga)?
3. yes & no ( he's my friend, problem shared is problem solved)
4. yes ( of cause i had & i will still do it again & again, but on a true love basis)

hav dat answered ur smart but watery question?
Re: She Says Tomorrow Is Her Birthday-pls Advice by k00lxpert(m): 9:52pm On Feb 13, 2013
its nt all dat gliters dat's gold, nt all gold dat's good, & nt all gud tins dat are Godly: guys beware of u 419 love...

1 Like

Re: She Says Tomorrow Is Her Birthday-pls Advice by NobiGod: 10:05pm On Feb 13, 2013
k00lxpert:

Her advice is wise and devoid of bias. Please read properly.

But if it were me I won't call the said girl for life again. She obviously doesn't like you, these days that women in Nigeria are begging, praying, fasting to God for an husband. Op simply means you're not her first choice, she's not in love with you.

(1) (Reply)

Yeaaah Fish!! Picture Of Me And A Popular Romancelander Guess Who?(pix) / I Pray U Marry The Last Person U Kissed Recently. Amen? Or God 4bid? / Adekunle Gold Now Dating Zahra Buhari (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.