Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,995 members, 7,852,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:03 PM

Why? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why? (1963 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why? by sillyboy(m): 4:51am On Dec 11, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Lol, earlier I agreed that women are more emotional, but I disagree on the bolded part.
It's more of an individual dilemma. In some situations men are more prone to serious emotional change, than the woman who "climbed" the ladder, simply because they fear losing her. On the other hand, women can be more influenced just because they think they have control in the r/ship simply because they bring home more dough.

Oh plzzzz, they give men another excuse for exhibiting their evil mind!! Abeg, if men commit crimes just because they feel threatened, then women should commit crime when their men gives them little of their time. tongue

hehehehe, end of the world? lol, you're crazy! Abeg, leave that theory to those fake scientist and pastors out there. No one knows when the end of the world will come or what will trigger it. wink grin

Lol! How did I know it'll lead to the "women are evil bla bla"? I have my own theory: Men are the cause and women are simply the effect.
Men triggers women's emotions tongue MOST TIMES wink

Lesson number whatever: Men does not fear losing a woman. ? A woman either wins or loses a woman outrightly without any interval that permits fear.

Please show me a man in trouble that when investigated properly, a woman is not the cause.
Pls. . .feel free to cite starting form the bible to the present day.

Even the. . .the governor of Illinois wanted to sell senate seat to get his wife a higher paying job
Only God knows what hell the woman must have made him face at home before he stoop that low
Re: Why? by Nobody: 5:06am On Dec 11, 2008
sillyboy:

Lesson number whatever: Men does not fear losing a woman. ? A woman either wins or loses a woman outrightly without any interval that permits fear.
I beg to differ, a man fears losing his woman as much as a woman fears losing her man.
Who wants to "love" but not loved?
Not in every case is the woman the cause of her man's fear. If she's beautiful, has character, curvy, brilliant and fun, why won't other men want her? If other men persist on showering her with attention and trying to steal her from her man, why won't her man fear? Is she necessarily the cause? I think not.

sillyboy:

Please show me a man in trouble that when investigated properly, a woman is not the cause.
pleasefeel free to cite starting form the bible to the present day.
Ok,
Man acquitted last month of robbing a bank arrested in another robbery at the same bank
http://www.fox59.com/pages/landing/?Man-acquitted-last-month-of-robbing-a-ba=1&blockID=60733&feedID=29

grin grin grin tongue oh gosh, men back then in the bible days are not as scandalous as men of nowadays. [i]Time [/i]has changed, my dear. It would not be wise to use those men as example.

sillyboy:

Even thethe governor of Illinois wanted to sell senate seat to get his wife a higher paying job
Only God knows what hell the woman must have made him face at home before he stoop that low
Lol! One example, and he's blaming women for men's inability to apply common sense/control in their actions tongue
Re: Why? by sillyboy(m): 5:13am On Dec 11, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

I beg to differ, a man fears losing his woman as much as a woman fears losing her man.
Who wants to "love" but not loved?[/b]Not in every case is the woman the cause of her man's fear. If she's beautiful, has character, curvy, brilliant and fun, why won't other men want her? If other men persist on showering her with attention and trying to steal her from her man, why won't her man fear? Is she necessarily the cause? I think not.
Ok,
[b]Man acquitted last month of robbing a bank arrested in another robbery at the same bank

http://www.fox59.com/pages/landing/?Man-acquitted-last-month-of-robbing-a-ba=1&blockID=60733&feedID=29

grin grin grin tongue oh gosh, men back then in the bible days are not as scandalous as men of nowadays. [i]Time [/i]has changed, my dear. It would not be wise to use those men as example.
Lol! One example, and he's blaming women for men's inability to apply common sense/control in their actions tongue

Ebony, you aing getting my point about man and fear of losing a woman.

What am saying is that, There is no room for the man to fear losing the woman. The woman is lost already. A woman is either lost or gained outrightly. the same applies to the woman too.

The link you shared did not give reasons for the man's robbery act now.
I bet he must be needing the money badly to impress a woman or some women badly.
Re: Why? by Nobody: 5:26am On Dec 11, 2008
sillyboy:

Ebony, you aing getting my point about man and fear of losing a woman.

What am saying is that, There is no room for the man to fear losing the woman. The woman is lost already. A woman is either lost or gained outrightly. the same applies to the woman too.
oh, alright, now your point has been clarified cool

sillyboy:

The link you shared did not give reasons for the man's robbery act now.
I bet he must be needing the money badly to impress a woman or some women badly.
grin grin grin You're not serious. He robbed it because he was too lazy to get a job tongue
Re: Why? by Nobody: 5:31am On Dec 11, 2008
I have no problem with a successful woman. The problem in such relationships only start when the woman is making three to four times what the man is making. It is why most successful women look for men making the same kind of money they make. if you are a man and you want to buy a car, you buy a car. If your wife has the money, you have to ask her first, and get her approval. That will cause resentment pretty fast. It is a guy thing. How long before in an argument she points out to you it is her money?
Re: Why? by minute(f): 5:32am On Dec 11, 2008
Guess a  lot of guys are just a bit intimidated.

Society expects Men to be either the higher

earner or sole earner in Relationships and some

men might be a bit put out by your success !undecided undecided undecided

At the end of the day-if you meet the right guy, your

job status and earning  shouldnt supress his feelings twrds

you,and well lets face it if it does-hes obviously a jerk undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why? by sillyboy(m): 5:38am On Dec 11, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

oh, alright, now your point has been clarified cool
grin grin grin You're not serious. He robbed it because he was too lazy to get a job tongue

So you think robbing is a lazy man's job abi?. . . . .eko e re.
He couldnt just satisfy the "long-throated" girlfriend anymore with the minimum wage of 7.5/hr. . . undecided
so he concluded to get the big bucks.

minute:

Guess a lot of guys are just a bit intimidated.

job status and earning shouldnt supress his feelings twrds

you,and well lets face it if it does-hes obviously a jerk
undecided undecided undecided

Only if the woman behaves as she use to do before she became succesful. Unfortunately, most dont.
And please remember that women are quite fast in stating the obvious to their men. . .
and if she states such obvious fact like her success to her man during an arguement,
even, a man with the heart of a pastor will be shaken. . . .and wants out.
Re: Why? by Nobody: 5:40am On Dec 11, 2008
sillyboy:

So you think robbing is a lazy man's job abi?. . . . .eko e re.
He couldnt just satisfy the "long-throated" girlfriend anymore with the minimum wage of 7.5/hr. . . undecided
so he concluded to get the big bucks.
Lol! You're so wrong. Let's stop here, because every time you try to justify him, I'll think of sth else, then you'll find a way to bring it back to his gf again. tongue

well, night! enjoy wink
Re: Why? by sillyboy(m): 5:47am On Dec 11, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Lol! You're so wrong. Let's stop here, because every time you try to justify him, I'll think of sth else, then you'll find a way to bring it back to his girlfriend again. tongue

well, night! enjoy wink

Night night wink
Re: Why? by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 14, 2011
because they are used to being "depended on". The thought that a woman could 'walk past them and do it her self' so to speak
bothers them as they believe it is their purpose to be called on.
Re: Why? by 190: 10:55pm On May 14, 2011
minute:

Guess a  lot of guys are just a bit intimidated.

job status and earning  shouldnt supress his feelings twrds

you,and well lets face it if it does-hes obviously a jerk undecided undecided undecided
kiss kiss
Re: Why? by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 14, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

because they are naturally born to be "living it up". The thought that a woman could 'walk past them and do it her self' so to speak
is not good, since it is their purpose to be called on.

Re: Why? by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 14, 2011
^^ MSCHEW! or as one OLOSHI put it "mshceww!"  grin grin
Re: Why? by MrCork17: 3:32pm On May 17, 2011
succesfull women dont no there roles & never obey! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nlands Guys. / Dis Is More Like A Bitter Pill To Swallow / No Bsc, No Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.