Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy? (1980 Views)

Why Are Many Ladies Fond Of Deceiving Guys That They Are Virgin? / Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Dating More Than One Guy? / But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy? by killjoy(m): 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2014
I just had a huge fyt with d secretary at my place of work cos of dis. y r ladiz fond of hitting guys, even though jokingly(and most tyms its painful!). some weeks back I had to twist a coworkers hand n giv her a stern warnin until she was at d brink of crying cos of her regular slapping on my back. at church its dsame tin, dis gal appears from nowhere and announces her arrival by giving me a thunderous slap on my shoulder or back or wereva is sensitive. can't a girl be around a girl she fancies without hitting him. Hw can one stop dis? d next tym dat secretary hits me, I intend to give her a spanking she will nt forget in a hurry. ladies be careful.
Re: Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy? by temitemi1(m): 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
Bros u don suffer oooo grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy? by aristocrazzy: 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
Guy u no get joy.
Na play oo.
Re: Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy? by killjoy(m): 1:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
aristocrazzy:
Guy u no get joy.
Na play oo.

wot kind of play is dat? its lyk u don't undastand Hw painful d slap is. r der nt beta ways of playing? less painful ways??
Re: Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
Bro na until ur wife reset ur destiny with slap na him ,u go gallant.
Re: Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy? by killjoy(m): 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
temitemi1:
Bros u don suffer oooo grin grin grin

guy no b small tin. last Sunday was my church harvest. after suffering a number of playful slaps from dis gal, I warned her to stop n refused to tok to her thruout d harvest. as she was bout going home afta harvest, she walked up to me from behind, gave me a thunder laden slap on my back and went off giggling. I just absorbed d pain n pretended it didn't happen. its no mor getting funny at all
Re: Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy? by fejikudz(m): 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
Guy chill, the babe dey like u
Re: Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy? by killjoy(m): 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
fejikudz:
Guy chill, the babe dey like u

OK great!!! grin. so I shud sit back n allow her format my back with slap Abi. tnx for d awesome word of advice.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy? by Tallesty1(m): 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
There is joy in sharing.

So return the beating with love.
Re: Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy? by dmcdad: 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
I guess they do so with someone they like or are comfortable with. Mine is that, every girl that comes around end up hitting me on my stomach. The problem is, if they do it once, they would wanna do it again.
Re: Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy? by Mprex(f): 2:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hahahaha! Raemystix, this is a very strong onegrin

Op, maybe your body looks beatabletongue

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy? by JurassicPark: 2:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
grin very true!

I don't really know the idea behind that though..

Almost all girls are guilty of this act
Re: Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy? by killjoy(m): 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
Mprex:

dis aftanun beating enter well ehn, I reasted my head on a table engrossed in readin, so my back was jst spread lyk mat. d hitting pain me, I no lie. I almost slapped her
Re: Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy? by killjoy(m): 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
JurassicPark:
grin very true!

I don't really know the idea behind that though..

Almost all girls are guilty of this act

d tin is if u hit dem, weda jokingly dey will say ur abusing dem..."don't hit a woman, even if its wit a flower..." rubbish. I dey prepare for d gal wey go hit me next... na ubth she go do her new year

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy? by okiezman(m): 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
Pishure of you twisting her hand or its a........ undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy? by Mprex(f): 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
killjoy:

dis aftanun beating enter well ehn, I reasted my head on a table engrossed in readin, so my back was jst spread lyk mat. d hitting pain me, I no lie. I almost slapped her
eiyaaa! Warn them sternly na. If they hit you again, give them a return match. Shikina
Re: Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy? by killjoy(m): 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
Mprex:

eiyaaa! Warn them sternly na. If they hit you again, give them a return match. Shikina

why? I don prepare for who go slap me next o
Re: Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy? by Luckygurl(f): 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
I do this alot most especially when the guy in question is one I'm comfortable being around him.
These are playful jabs that's supposed to be painless, or is that they intentionally make it that way?
Re: Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy? by Dotwillis1(m): 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
Na dos kind ladies go use slap form tribal mark for dia pikin faces
Re: Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy? by killjoy(m): 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
Luckygurl:
I do this alot most especially when the guy in question is one I'm comfortable being around him.
These are playful jabs that's supposed to be painless, or is that they intentionally make it that way?

I don't knw if dey do it intentionally or nt. all I knw is dat d slaps I get from dis gals can giv u blisters
Re: Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy? by killjoy(m): 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
Dotwillis1:
Na dos kind ladies go use slap form tribal mark for dia pikin faces

grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy? by Luckygurl(f): 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
killjoy:

I don't knw if dey do it intentionally or nt. all I knw is dat d slaps I get from dis gals can giv u blisters

Lmao!! I was laughing real time when I read through the thread initially.
Firmly but politely tell them you ain't comfortable with the plays but biko do not hit them back.

It's fun though atleast with the few I'm comfortable being with.
Re: Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy? by oshe11: 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
dnt no abt U, d ones I gt is d painless ones, I do hit dem bak bt its also nt painful, sumtyms I jst smile...... Bt d kinda guy I am, if i seriousli warn a gal nt to do sumtin trust me she wudnt.... Kos am down to earth n playful bt dey also no wen am serious! So warn dem in a serious way!

Or wen U see any of dem, b d 1st to do d hittin n see hw dey'd react...... And nxt tym wen dey hit U, react exactli d way dey did........
Re: Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy? by RaeMystix: 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
Mprex:

Hahahaha!...Op's body does really look beatable. grin grin grin; I'm even suprised, that he hasn't gotten any on his face. grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy? by victorNRceo: 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
See as man dey talk like woman, u no no sey na because they believe say we strong!

Prove to am say u no dey feel the pain and he go tire d babe!
Re: Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy? by major466(m): 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ladies who do that are potential husband beaters. Run for your life!!!
Re: Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2014
Most gals do So not because they hate u or want to hurt u, it's just how they are made, most of all my female friends are guilty of this. Anyway I enjoy it. tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy? by Mprex(f): 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
RaeMystix:

Hahahaha!...Op's body does really look beatable. grin grin grin; I'm even suprised, that he hasn't gotten any on his face. grin
lolss. Op sorry oh!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy? by RaeMystix: 6:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
Kindycute:
Most gals do So not because they hate u or want to hurt u, it's just how they are made, most of all my female friends are guilty of this. Anyway I enjoy it. tongue
Until one punches you on the face...Then, you'll know such isn't fun.
Re: Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy? by RaeMystix: 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
Mprex:

lolss. Op sorry oh!
Seems like his body is a magnet for beating. grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy? by killjoy(m): 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
oshe11:
dnt no abt U, d ones I gt is d painless ones, I do hit dem bak bt its also nt painful, sumtyms I jst smile...... Bt d kinda guy I am, if i seriousli warn a gal nt to do sumtin trust me she wudnt.... Kos am down to earth n playful bt dey also no wen am serious! So warn dem in a serious way!

Or wen U see any of dem, b d 1st to do d hittin n see hw dey'd react...... And nxt tym wen dey hit U, react exactli d way dey did........

nice... being d first to initiate d hitting. wud try dat. tnx
Re: Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy? by killjoy(m): 6:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
RaeMystix:

I will start going out wit helmet n slap proof vest in case I meet a gal lyk u

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have A Huge Crush On Diddydiva / I Think Marieolae Is Using E-love Portion / My Newly Wedded Wife Is Not Romantically And Sexually Inclined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.