Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,061 members, 7,852,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:05 PM

Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy? (2001 Views)

Why Are Many Ladies Fond Of Deceiving Guys That They Are Virgin? / Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Dating More Than One Guy? / But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy? by RaeMystix: 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
killjoy:

I will start going out wit helmet n slap proof vest in case I meet a gal lyk u
I don't do such; I actually even hate been touched whilst talking....Unless its my significant other.
Re: Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy? by killjoy(m): 6:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
Mprex:

lolss. Op sorry oh!

tnx jor
Re: Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy? by Mprex(f): 6:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
RaeMystix:

Seems like his body is a magnet for beating. grin
hahaha. Abegi, stop laughing at the Op, e don do cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy? by RaeMystix: 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
Mprex:

hahaha. Abegi, stop laughing at the Op, e don do cheesy

I can't help it grin grin; Its not everyday we come across topics like this.
Re: Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy? by oshe11: 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
killjoy:

nice... being d first to initiate d hitting. wud try dat. tnx
u r wlc
Re: Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy? by killjoy(m): 6:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
victorNRceo:
See as man dey talk like woman, u no no sey na because they believe say we strong!

Prove to am say u no dey feel the pain and he go tire d babe!

it is my prayer dat a girl lyk Loveth or Omo will playfully slap u. ur testimony will change
Re: Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy? by SkinnyDude(m): 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
killjoy:
I just had a huge fyt with d secretary at my place of work cos of dis. y r ladiz fond of hitting guys, even though jokingly(and most tyms its painful!). some weeks back I had to twist a coworkers hand n giv her a stern warnin until she was at d brink of crying cos of her regular slapping on my back. at church its dsame tin, dis gal appears from nowhere and announces her arrival by giving me a thunderous slap on my shoulder or back or wereva is sensitive. can't a girl be around a girl she fancies without hitting him. Hw can one stop dis? d next tym dat secretary hits me, I intend to give her a spanking she will nt forget in a hurry. ladies be careful.
and they think it's funny. some will go far by pulling your shirt collar..
Re: Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy? by killjoy(m): 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
SkinnyDude:

and they think it's funny. some will go far by pulling your shirt collar..

yeaa. dey r usually facetious bout it. it adds to d irritation
Re: Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy? by SkinnyDude(m): 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
killjoy:

yeaa. dey r usually facetious bout it. it adds to d irritation
ya. as a very skinny person, they like hitting, pushing me playfully. beht me i no dey like am. i distance myself from them to avoid further embarassment.
Re: Why Are Ladies Fond Of Hitting Guy? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
well I will set up a committee to look into ds new trend of female battery on men.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Letter To My Ex Boyfriend / 10 Reasons Why Being Single Rocks Better / Guys: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Tell That......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.