Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Top 10 Reasons Why A Guy Should Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Reasons Why A Guy Should Get Married (1280 Views)

'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady / Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Reasons Why A Guy Should Get Married by chibwike(m): 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
Disclaimer: Please oh, this inspiration was gotten from my head. Attending a wedding, and currently listening to happy day by patoranking.
I decided to put a few reasons why i feel a guy should get married. I feel marriage is a beautiful thing.
Congrats to those celebrating today.

And nobody should bash me oh.Lol

That being said, here are my reasons

Marriage allows you show love in a way that nothing else can.

Marriage provides stable enviroment for kids

it allows you to fully commit yourself to one person

Life is much easier when you have a partner by your side.

The idea of commiting to someone who accepts you for who you are, is really cool.

Marriage is a money saver.

Through marriage the woman you love, can become part of your family.

Marriage is been ordained by God, so it actually reduces your chances of commiting immoral sin, fornication and the rest.

Marriage helps in creating an awesome family to make up for the family, some of us never had.

And finally, marriage simply makes logical sense.

Feel free to add yours.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why A Guy Should Get Married by softandsweet(f): 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
It brings better financial management, and a solid emotional support to always rely on.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why A Guy Should Get Married by tosyne2much(m): 3:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
Chibwike obsessed with marriage few days to the end of the year
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why A Guy Should Get Married by chibwike(m): 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
tosyne2much:
Chibwike obsessed with marriage few days to the end of the year
Lol...na bad thing?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why A Guy Should Get Married by hizson(m): 4:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
softandsweet:
It brings better financial management, and a solid emotional support to always rely on.

I agree with you
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why A Guy Should Get Married by Hazardd(m): 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
There is nothing new.... sad
Next
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why A Guy Should Get Married by BreezyRita(f): 6:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
Yea, marriage is beautiful.... Blissful.

Chibwike, you getting married soon? You're thinking too much about it o cheesy
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why A Guy Should Get Married by chibwike(m): 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
BreezyRita:

Lol..yeah..am getting married soon oh....to you tho'...... So, will you marry me?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why A Guy Should Get Married by BreezyRita(f): 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
chibwike:
Lol..yeah..am getting married soon oh....to you tho'...... So, will you marry me?

shocked shocked
cheesy
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why A Guy Should Get Married by chibwike(m): 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
BreezyRita:

shocked shocked
cheesy
Lol...just kidding jare...i got your mention in your diary...thanks a whole lot for your concern.....am recuperating..by God's grace.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why A Guy Should Get Married by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
BreezyRita:

ahswear.
The guy go soon madt on top this matter.
Tosyne2much, he should top your list of people obsessed with marriage.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why A Guy Should Get Married by tosyne2much(m): 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

ahswear.
yeah I will create a thread titled Top 10 Nairalanders Obsessed With Marriage

1. Chibwike [/i]
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why A Guy Should Get Married by chibwike(m): 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

ahswear.
Lol....is it not a good thing
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why A Guy Should Get Married by chibwike(m): 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
tosyne2much:
yeah I will create a thread titled Top 10 Nairalanders Obsessed With Marriage

1. Chibwike [/i]
Lol..the list go hard you to create oh
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why A Guy Should Get Married by tosyne2much(m): 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
chibwike:
Lol..the list go hard you to create oh
hahahahahahaha shebi na me ?

Patapata 1hour grin
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why A Guy Should Get Married by adconline(m): 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
chibwike:
Disclaimer: Please oh, this inspiration was gotten from my head. Attending a wedding, and currently listening to happy day by patoranking.
I decided to put a few reasons why i feel a guy should get married. I feel marriage is a beautiful thing.

The idea of commiting to someone who accepts you for who you are, is really cool.

Marriage is been ordained by God, so it actually reduces your chances of commiting immoral sin, fornication and the rest.

Marriage helps in creating an awesome family to make up for the family, some of us never had.

Feel free to add yours.

Only a fool would believe that marriage is a money saver!! No wonder many adults have kids without saving up and taking care of them. Marriage in an investment into a solid future for your kids if you take good care of them!!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why A Guy Should Get Married by chikeorji123(m): 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
adconline:

Only a fool would believe that marriage is a money saver!! No wonder many adults have kids without saving up and taking care of them. Marriage in an investment into a solid future for your kids if you take good care of them!!

I agree with Op..but u hit a points l must also respect.. There must be a reason God creat marriage for us.. Note: Marriage indeed a money saver once u have the Right person.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why A Guy Should Get Married by ritababe(f): 11:44am On Dec 25, 2014
Ok
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why A Guy Should Get Married by Exjoker(m): 12:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
chibwike:

Feel free to add yours.

Don't allow your dad to hear what you just said(@bolded)
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why A Guy Should Get Married by Exjoker(m): 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2014
adconline:

He thought the lil money he is spending on girls is something compare to what married men spend on their families...
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why A Guy Should Get Married by chibwike(m): 12:25pm On Dec 25, 2014
cc Ishilove
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why A Guy Should Get Married by 1one: 12:32pm On Dec 25, 2014
Why do I feel as if chibwike has a soft kinda akamu voice gringrin

Anyways.... Very nice thread

I couldn't agree any less

I think where you begin to know you're ready for marriage, apart from being financially secure, is when you notice there's this intense desire in you to care for, be responsible for, nuture another human being

I'm at that point in my life at the moment.

Na to find the woman na hin remain

Once more Big ups to the OP

God will give you your own wife.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies! Don't Do Any Of These Things When You Find A New Guy / EXPOSED Cheating Girlfriend / Achieve Something First Before Thinking Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.