Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Read What Buhari Have To Say About 2015 Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read What Buhari Have To Say About 2015 Elections (633 Views)

Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph / Photos: The Cyclists Riding For Buhari Have Finally Arrived Abuja / Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read What Buhari Have To Say About 2015 Elections by Kofacts(m): 4:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
READ WHAT BUHARI HAVE TO SAY ABOUT 2015 ELECTIONS

Former Head of State and presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), said Wednesday that Nigerians should not allow the challenges confronting the nation to lead them into despair.

Addressing some Nigerian Youth Groups as part of his 72nd birthday in Abuja, Buhari pointed out that Nigeria’s problems, which have persisted over the years, are self-inflicted and can be addressed only with the right leadership and the right attitude to governance.
He said, “Dreams for a better Nigeria might have been temporarily halted, but our resolve has never wavered. We must get our acts together an....>>>>>http://unnedu..com/2014/12/read-what-buhari-have-to-say-about-2015.html

Re: Read What Buhari Have To Say About 2015 Elections by femidejulius(m): 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
I may not like Buhari.. I may not like his party, but I want change, I like the choice of his VP and I believe that the PDP led federal government has failed us
Re: Read What Buhari Have To Say About 2015 Elections by Disclaimer: 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
Like if you know Buhari is a serial loser. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Read What Buhari Have To Say About 2015 Elections by Disclaimer: 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
femidejulius:
I may not like Buhari.. I may not like his party, but I want change, I like the choice of his VP and I believe that the PDP led federal government has failed us
To me Buhari look like a pretender..... a green snake......a bomb waiting to explode. Why is he power drunk? He is not the change Nigeria need. Though I don't like GEJ....Buhari is not an option.
Re: Read What Buhari Have To Say About 2015 Elections by kestolove95(m): 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
after 6years GEJ cant perform...dat kept mi wondering wat he wants to do for 4years...even devil wont vote for gej
Re: Read What Buhari Have To Say About 2015 Elections by motherlode: 7:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
Disclaimer:
To me Buhari look like a pretender..... a green snake......a bomb waiting to explode. Why is he power drunk? He is not the change Nigeria need. Though I don't like GEJ....Buhari is not an option.

if you had recognized and voted for him in 2003 or 2011 you won't say he is power drunk " Dreams may have been altered but efforts haven't wavered " He is capable of changing Nigeria for good.
Vote Buhari Vote Change cool

(1) (Reply)

Collection Of Permanent Voters Card / Governor Ayo Fuayose, Let Peace Reign In Ekiti State Now! / Gov.Amaechi:N2.3trillion Was Stolen And Notin Was Done,We Can't Continue Wit GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.