Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,650 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) (16893 Views)

33 Ministerial Nominees Short-listed By President Buhari Failed Corruption Test / What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode / Buhari Failed All Military Exams- IBB. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
empty head

1 Like

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by biafranqueen: 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
LillyAnne:
At least there should be some noticeable improvements...I've seen none undecided
Really well all of free and fair elections in the country, including the 2011 poll which was adjudged to be the most credible election of its magnitude that has ever been conducted in the country, though it was not without its flaws. Unlike in other administrations, the Goodluck Jonathan administration has given a free hand to the country’s electoral umpire, INEC, to perform its statutory duties. APC won free and fair where the people voted them in. You did not notice?

Opening up of Nigeria to the global business community and becoming Africa’s number one destination of foreign investors. In the first six months of 2014, a total of US$9.70 billion or N1.51 trillion flowed into the national economy as foreign direct investments

Nigeria has reduced its food imports by over 40% as of 2013, moving the country closer to self sufficiency in agriculture.

Women in politics have been given more prominent roles in the current President Goodluck Jonathan administration. A large number of the federal appointees of the Goodluck Jonathan administration are women.
Introduction of the Almajiri system of education in the academically disadvantaged Northern parts of the country.
Read this thread for more insight https://www.nairaland.com/2049694/goodlucks-administration-made-it-safe

1 Like

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
biafranqueen:
You have to laugh to stop from crying grin
Yeah... But is that post really true?
Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by biafranqueen: 6:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
KwoiZabo:
No wonder when Buhari was introducing his running (failure) mate, he called hum a man of impeachable character, instead of impeccable character. I laugh fall from chair. cheesy
That laugh added 20 years to my life!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by theV0ice: 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
pillzthadrugz:
[color=#770077][/color][b][/b] And why is IBB spittin these sh*t only now? However, GEJ or GMB i don't care!

Actually my friend, IBB didn't spit any of these trash. Somebody just got high on concentrated monkey tail and after a long time in the sun on an empty stomach delved into the pit of delirium and came out with all these nonsense.

It's hallucination at its peak and in full glory. Pls pay them no attention, rather they deserve your pity
Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by major466(m): 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
Buhari's Report Card:
Spoken English - F9
Diplomacy - F9
Dabate - F9
Knowledge on Economy - 0
Foreign Policy - 0
Infrastructural developmental plan - 0
Academic Performance - F9
Reading ability - E8
Religious Fanatism - A1
Violence Speeches - A1
Innovation and Ideas - 0
Corruption - A1
Lying - A1
Cattle Farming - A1

The shocking details above is a grimm picture of the hopeless situation of Buhari and his political career. He's not only cluelessness but a stark illiterate who have no clue how an economy operate let alone develop it. The only trade he excells at is cattle farming. One will only wonder, why an individual like Buhari who performs excellently well at raising cattles will want to become President of Nigeria, a tedious job every intellectual know will be too much for him.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by KHAYGOLD(m): 6:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
Buari was a failure, but I was thrilled by his speech during APC national convention. Goodluck jonathan was a brilliant academician, but couldn't differentiate between corruption and stealing. Jonathan even said that he couldn't choose the best from the idea given to him by his aids as how to run a better country and making good decisions. I was once a failure, but now I control millions. Bill gate was once a failure but controls the world today. Buari was once a failure, but he's the presidential flagbearer of APC. IBB is a foolish and a daft man for uttering such a statement.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by biafranqueen: 6:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
SeverusSnape:

Yeah... But is that post really true?
Did you get a chance to listen to him speak? Don't get me wrong the new President of Venezuela is not a graduate and the International media never lets him forget it.. Buhari is educated in war strategy and tactical maneuvers. In fact he spent 15 years of his life training, studying, yet he learned zero. He has no plan for Nigeria, only to figh fight fight, wettin he grab from training. If he would have at least passed, IBB would not have been able to pick him up and drop him here and there.
Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by vedaxcool(m): 6:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
biafranqueen:
Prove I am a liar post his education right here. We are waiting. Study, attend, train does not mean you pass wink

I should waste my time on sourceless bear parlor rant? Get off my mention!
Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by theV0ice: 6:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
KHAYGOLD:
Buari was a failure, but I was thrilled by his speech during APC national convention. Goodluck jonathan was a brilliant academician, but couldn't differentiate between corruption and stealing. Jonathan even said that he couldn't choose the best from the idea given to him by his aids as how to run a better country and making good decisions. I was once a failure, but now I control millions. Bill gate was once a failure but controls the world today. Buari was once a failure, but he's the presidential flagbearer of APC. IBB is a foolish and a daft man for uttering such a statement.

Actually my friend, IBB didn't spit any of these trash. Somebody just got high on concentrated monkey tail and after a long time in the sun on an empty stomach delved into the pit of delirium and came out with all these nonsense.

It's hallucination at its peak and in full glory. Pls pay them no attention, rather they deserve your pity
Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by eye4eye: 6:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
biafranqueen:

Did you get a chance to listen to him speak? Don't get me wrong the new President of Venezuela is not a graduate and the International media never lets him forget it.. Buhari is educated in war strategy and tactical maneuvers. In fact he spent 15 years of his life training, studying, yet he learned zero. He has no plan for Nigeria, only to figh fight fight, wettin he grab from training. If he would have at least passed, IBB would not have been able to pick him up and drop him here and there.

Shut up biafranwh0re! You married a 76 year old man in the U.S to get a greencard and at the same time you are married to Nnamdi in Lagos.

I am displaying your pictures soon. Just watch this space....

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
biafranqueen:

Hmmmmmm.... Nice analysis, Another thread has been opened comparing the CV of Buhari and Jonathan, I think there's no basis for comparison, As long as governance and democracy is concerned, I think GEJ is better.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by LillyAnne(f): 6:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
biafranqueen:
Really well all of free and fair elections in the country, including the 2011 poll which was adjudged to be the most credible election of its magnitude that has ever been conducted in the country, though it was not without its flaws. Unlike in other administrations, the Goodluck Jonathan administration has given a free hand to the country’s electoral umpire, INEC, to perform its statutory duties. APC won free and fair where the people voted them in. You did not notice?

Opening up of Nigeria to the global business community and becoming Africa’s number one destination of foreign investors. In the first six months of 2014, a total of US$9.70 billion or N1.51 trillion flowed into the national economy as foreign direct investments

Read this thread for more insight https://www.nairaland.com/2049694/goodlucks-administration-made-it-safe
About the 2011 poll, we were all decieved with the 'I'm one of you' and 'I had no shoes' tale...you see, that's why people are angry. We trusted him and he broke our trust.

Where did all the money go? undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by major466(m): 6:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
eye4eye:

Shut up biafranwh0re! You married a 76 year old man in the U.S to get a greencard and at the same time you are married to Nnamdi in Lagos.

Stop derailing. Stay on topic.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by Splashme: 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
The man looks so unintelligent

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by eye4eye: 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
Splashme:
The man looks so dull

He looks the same way your father looks to me. Are you saying your father is dull too?
Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by biafranqueen: 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
SeverusSnape:

Hmmmmmm.... Nice analysis, Another thread has been opened comparing the CV of Buhari and Jonathan, I think there's no basis for comparison, As long as governance and democracy is concerned, I think GEJ is better.
What has happened for business small and big is a great indicator for progress. Since no other worthy person has stepped up to contest. We have to crawl before we run. Did you see how Ebola was stamped out just like that? His biggest sin to the western world is his relationship with China that is why the Western media gives him drama.
Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by biafranqueen: 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
eye4eye:

Please hurry display them I love fans! We are waiting grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by reezee: 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
so IBB is now someone to be taken seriously
These saTANS will go extra miles to spoil the people's general's name
Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
biafranqueen:
What has happened for business small and big is a great indicator for progress. Since no other worthy person has stepped up to contest. We have to crawl before we run. Did you see how Ebola was stamped out just like that? His biggest sin to the western world is his relationship with China that is why the Western media gives him drama.
Definitely, If not for anything, the Ebola epidemic; It was just booted out like child's play while are neighbors are still battling with it, GEJ is not perfect, But the man has tried, I have to admit, I'm no PDP nor APC supporter but as a neutral commentator, I have to talk without being sentimental; Even though GEJ performed below our expectations, Buhari is not an option, He's too old, and his past records speaks a lot about the kind of person he is.

This is my humble submission.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by KHAYGOLD(m): 6:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
theV0ice:

Smiles. I just don't understand how we could be so blind by following a visionless and clueless person. Tribalism at its peak.
Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by PehaKaso: 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
eye4eye:

He looks the same way your father looks to me. Are you saying your father is dull too?

Going through ur posts in this thread, one can only imagine the bitterness inside u. You never engaged anyone constructively, you only abuse & insult others. Shame on you & ur generatons 2 come. Shut ur mouth & go get a life, you Scallywag!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by eye4eye: 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
PehaKaso:

Going through ur posts in this thread, one can only imagine the bitterness inside u. You never engaged anyone constructively, you only abuse & insult others. Shame on you & ur generatons 2 come. Shut ur mouth & go get a life, you Scallywag!

Shut up you son of a monkey. You come here to accuse someone of what you just did. Shut up again you son of a monkey.

Go and die all I care.
Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by biafranqueen: 6:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
SeverusSnape:

Definitely, If not for anything, the Ebola epidemic; It was just booted out like child's play while are neighbors are still battling with it, GEJ is not perfect, But the man has tried, I have to admit, I'm no PDP nor APC supporter but as a neutral commentator, I have to talk without being sentimental; Even though GEJ performed below our expectations, Buhari is not an option, He's too old, and his past records speaks a lot about the kind of person he is.

This is my humble submission.
I feel you I vote people not party. I wish all these old Warlords would just go and sit down. The little I got involved in my states politics, gave me the hope that the youths can be the change we are hoping to see in 9ja. One thing I am happiest about is the Freedom of Press. Imagine the freedom we have now that was not allowed 6 years ago. We have a chance to openly ridicule, correct and even insult, without fear. They are on Nairaland reading the pulse of the people. We have a voice like never before!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by lukecent: 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
LillyAnne:
At least there should be some noticeable improvements...I've seen none undecided
Then you must be blind & I may say deaf too.
Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by SeverusSnape(m): 7:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
biafranqueen:
I feel you I vote people not party. I wish all these old Warlords would just go and sit down. The little I got involved in my states politics, gave me the hope that the youths can be the change we are hoping to see in 9ja. One thing I am happiest about is the Freedom of Press. Imagine the freedom we have now that was not allowed 6 years ago. We have a chance to openly ridicule, correct and even insult, without fear. They are on Nairaland reading the pulse of the people. We have a voice like never before!
Exactly!... And that freedom is there, THANKS to this administration. But I hate the idea of insulting the number one citizen of the Nation, Even though people can't respect his person, Let them respect the exalted office he occupies, in other nations, They criticize constructively, not blatantly insult the president, An insult to the president is an insult to Nigeria. But all the same, It's a good thing citizens like you and me can now air our views freely.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by biafranqueen: 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
SeverusSnape:

Exactly!... And that freedom is there, THANKS to this administration. But I hate the idea of insult the number one citizen of the Nation, Even though people can't respect his person, Let them respect the exalted office he occupies, in other nations, They criticize constructively, not blatantly insult the president, An insult to the president is an insult to Nigeria. But all the same, It's a good thing citizens like you and me can now air our views freely.
You said it all my Dear wink

1 Like

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by SeverusSnape(m): 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
biafranqueen:
You said it all my Dear wink
THANKS for your time and the analysis, I'm grateful. smiley
Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by LillyAnne(f): 7:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
lukecent:

Then you must be blind & I may say deaf too.
And you, my friend, must be delusional. undecided
Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by PehaKaso: 7:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
eye4eye:

Shut up you son of a monkey. You come here to accuse someone of what you just did. Shut up again you son of a monkey.

Go and die all I care.

You are a B.A.S.T.A.R.D! Unfortunately, the word 'Decorum' does not exist in ur lexicon.......Dan BANZA!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by bobharro: 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
The majority of Nigerian are just incompetent with there ideology, u want change yet u want an old cargo army for a president the same old cargo army that has destroyed this country from onset (obasanjo, abacha, ibb, now we are talking of change same old cargo Buhari) what a shame to nation of corrupt leaders, bad education system etc, we are on a long tin I tell u

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by biafranqueen: 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
SeverusSnape:

THANKS for your time and the analysis, I'm grateful. smiley
Your welcome! I truly appreciate conversing with you and sharing ideas, I am now following you in hopes that we can build a holistic approach to progress for our beloved Nigeria. Have a productive and wonderful week!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Joins Top 10 Most Improved Economies In New World Bank Rankings / Vanguard Editorial Rejects $500m Loan For NTA / Diobu Residents Cry Out As Wike Begins Demolition Of Shanties In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.