Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,059 members, 7,863,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) (16896 Views)

33 Ministerial Nominees Short-listed By President Buhari Failed Corruption Test / What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode / Buhari Failed All Military Exams- IBB. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by tit(f): 11:26am On Dec 21, 2014
Buhari failed all his exams and stole our money!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by LRNZH(m): 11:38am On Dec 21, 2014
tit:

IBB that passed his own exams was the best ruler Nigeria ever had.

IBB's achievements below:
Nigeria became developed, Naira appreciated, $12 Billion Gulf War proceeds were saved in the SWF, Political assassinations and Letter Bombs stopped and finally IBB handed over peacefully to MKO Abiola on June 12, 1993.
Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by Frankenstein: 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
LillyAnne:
What has passing or failing a military exam got to do with ruling a Democratic country? undecided
What has 'WAI' in a dictatorship got to do with ruling a democratic country?

Buhari has zero experience when it comes to the democratic setting. How do you expect such an individual to react when the house rejects his bills? Or when PDP's version of saharareporters declares media war? Or when Nigerians protest? Or when Labour unions go on strike?

He'll surely handle them like Gaddafi handled Benghazi or How Assad handled Homs or just maybe how Hussein handled the Kurds.

Wake up people! Ex-military dictators should be a no-no.
Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by VickyRichmond(m): 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
Buhari is clueless and daft ,he doesnot know the meaning of recurrent expenditure.Now I believe what IBB said,if I was his lecturer and I gave him that question the moderator gave to him and he gave me that answer ,I would have given him an (F)!!!His answer was of point.
biafranqueen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6i3FZ0MImY

He has no solutions only talking points.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by ibnjarir93(m): 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
KwoiZabo:
No wonder when Buhari was introducing his running (failure) mate, he called him a man of impeachable character, instead of impeccable character. I laugh fall from chair. cheesy
your comments reminds me of an Arabic proverb that says "a wise man does not knw everything; only a fool does." And it appears you belong in the latter category.
First off, Buhari didn't describe his running mate as a man of "impeachable character"; He said "unimpeachable character." Now, who is the illiterate btw you & Buhari?
It's now clear to any discerning observer that you made your comment out of hatred for Buhari as, unimpeachable, which I don't need to define here, is correctly used by him.
Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by KwoiZabo(m): 5:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
ibnjarir93:
your comments reminds me of an Arabic proverb that says "a wise man does not knw everything; only a fool does." And it appears you belong in the latter category.
First off, Buhari didn't describe his running mate as a man of "impeachable character"; He said "unimpeachable character." Now, who is the illiterate btw you & Buhari?
It's now clear to any discerning observer that you made your comment out of hatred for Buhari as, unimpeachable, which I don't need to define here, is correctly used by him.
Son of jarir with all due respect, Buhari is not educated enough to Govern in 2015, we have Shekarau, kwankwaso, Ribadu, El-Rufai etc. Since the candidate from the SS has performed fairly, lets allow them till 2019 then i will vote a notherner for the peace and unity of thos country
Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by ibnjarir93(m): 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
KwoiZabo:
Son of jarir with all due respect, Buhari is not educated enough to Govern in 2015, we have Shekarau, kwankwaso, Ribadu, El-Rufai etc. Since the candidate from the SS has performed fairly, lets allow them till 2019 then i will vote a notherner for the peace and unity of thos country
You seem to be a little objective but still deviating from the truth. Just because someone didn't attend a University doesn't mean he is an illiterate. Don't you knw there is a fine line btw knowledge & owning a certificate? It's only normal that people that have gone to school tend to be knowledgeable; but same isn't true of GEJ. He must have gone through formal education bt he doesn't act like someone who is educated (you are right to think otherwise).
Education, which you seem to be enamored of, is acquired through formal and informal ways and not necessarily at the university. There are so many people(which I won't start reeling off their names) I know of that are knowledgeable and they have led admirably, yet they didn't go to a university.
Again by the standard of our universities, you would be forgiven to think that nt everyone who passed through it acquired knowledge. GEJ and his wife are notable examples.
Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by KwoiZabo(m): 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
ibnjarir93:
0 You seem to be a little objective but still deviating from the truth. Just because someone didn't attend a University doesn't mean he is an illiterate. Don't you knw there is a fine line btw knowledge & owning a certificate? It's only normal that people that have gone to school tend to be knowledgeable; but same isn't true of GEJ. He must have gone through formal education bt he doesn't act like someone who is educated (you are right to think otherwise).
Education, which you seem to be enamored of, is acquired through formal and informal ways and not necessarily at the university. There are so many people(which I won't start reeling off their names) I know of that are knowledgeable and they have led admirably, yet they didn't go to a university.
Again by the standard of our universities, you would be forgiven to think that nt everyone who passed through it acquired knowledge. GEJ and his wife are notable examples.
I might have described Buhari as illiterate but what i mean is that we have far more well educated people that will govern better. Buhari did not use computers in school. só what i mean is that we have move past Buhari's kind of education.
Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by Splashme: 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2014
Buhari looks so empty upstairs

1 Like

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by biafranqueen: 12:31am On Dec 22, 2014
VickyRichmond:
Buhari is clueless and daft ,he doesnot know the meaning of recurrent expenditure.Now I believe what IBB said,if I was his lecturer and I gave him that question the moderator gave to him and he gave me that answer ,I would have given him an (F)!!!His answer was of point.
I have been looking for any interview he was making small sense, just to make sure I am not being harsh. The guy is showing early signs of dementia. I wonder what Tinubu's real plan was?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by ibnjarir93(m): 4:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
KwoiZabo:
I might have described Buhari as illiterate but what i mean is that we have far more well educated people that will govern better. Buhari did not use computers in school. só what i mean is that we have move past Buhari's kind of education.
What you ought to do is to accept that you were wrong in labelling Buhari as an illiterate even if he were wrong to muddle "impeachable" as "impeccable." By the way did GEJ used computers at school? Is using computers at school the prerequisite for one to become IT-savvy or, at least, have a working knowledge of it? How many of us here never used computers at school yet we are on Nairaland?
Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by Anas09: 5:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
Aljazira. You see? What you just exibited now towards the queen is the buharist spirit that we are trying to purge out. The violent spirit, that everything most be done ur way. She just cracked a joke, but you have reigned curses on her and her generation. Hmmmmmm. You guys. What you are after will turn against u pipo. Threats, violence and blood shed, verbally and litrearily. Hmmmmmmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by Orunto: 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
Where does Buhari get all the touts campaigning for him on Nairaland? The FG should ensure that only Southern Military supervise all elections in the North East. Just here the voice of wisdom from IBB! Thank you IBB for revealing this dullard.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by MeAndYou(m): 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
grin This people no go kill person oooo.
Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by biafranqueen: 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
Anas09:
Aljazira. You see? What you just exibited now towards the queen is the buharist spirit that we are trying to purge out. The violent spirit, that everything most be done ur way. She just cracked a joke, but you have reigned curses on her and her generation. Hmmmmmm. You guys. What you are after will turn against u pipo. Threats, violence and blood shed, verbally and litrearily. Hmmmmmmmmm.
Can you imagine they call themselves progressive, they have been threatening me in PM's all types of rubbish, this is how they want to bully your vote. Very scary group of people, already they are ready to censor us, he has not even made it to the office.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by biafranqueen: 7:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
Splashme:
Buhari looks so empty upstairs
Not just looking my Dear not kust looking sad

1 Like

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by anonimi: 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
biafranqueen:
Can you imagine they call themselves progressive, they have been threatening me in PM's all types of rubbish, this is how they want to bully your vote. Very scary group of people, already they are ready to censor us, he has not even made it to the office.

They are progreThief thugs, touts, almajiris & agbero ready to unleash violence since their capacity for reasoning is so shallow.
That is the lot of the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by biafranqueen: 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
tit:
My Dear that is only the start of the damage that Buhari and the other elites have inflicted on Nigerians. How come Buhari has not done one thing to help the youth of Nigeria or even the youth of the North? APC wants to fool the youth but it won't work Buhari can only win on N/L.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by biafranqueen: 7:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
anonimi:

They are progreThief thugs, touts, almajiris & agbero ready to unleash violence since their capacity for reasoning is so shallow.
That is the lot of the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC
HAHAHAH Love it!
Association Pretending Crooks is right I was watching Rotten's interview and he said he could not finish the projects because he has no money but since he has been in office he has received over a trillion dollars in allocation money. They have no shame all these lies in the Goggle age. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
Change his name to General Failure Muhammadu Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by jamace(m): 11:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
Osinbajo is a man of IMPEACHABLE CHARACTER ---Buhari grin grin

If I become president, I will stabilise oil price ---Buhari lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by jamace(m): 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
No wonder he has no WASC. Eyaaaa. grin
Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by omolami: 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
Buhari is a complete failure
Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by billyG(m): 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
[quote author=Frankenstein post=29074325] What has 'WAI' in a dictatorship got to do with ruling a democratic country?

Buhari has zero experience when it comes to the democratic setting. How do you expect such an individual to react when the house rejects his bills? Or when PDP's version of saharareporters declares media war? Or when Nigerians protest? Or when Labour unions go on strike?

He'll surely handle them like Gaddafi handled Benghazi or How Assad handled Homs or just maybe how Hussein handled the Kurds.

Wake up people! Ex-military dictators should be a no-no. [/quote) That o
ne na bi 4king lie,Buhari na born again democrat.
Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by ola9ja(m): 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
See who is talking, you have no relevance in Nigeria, Buhari is better than you IBB, Thief like you.
Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by Gbawe: 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
Biafraudqueen, how market ? cool cool cool cool
Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
Gbawe:
Biafraudqueen, how market ? cool cool cool cool

Queen ke you mean biafraudpeasant.
Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by Gbawe: 7:15am On Apr 07, 2015
oyb:

Queen ke you mean biafraudpeasant.

I know but you have to mock these bigoted nqtwits who fancy themselves to be this and that.
Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by biafranqueen: 7:32am On Apr 07, 2015
Gbawe:

I know but you have to mock these bigoted nqtwits who fancy themselves to be this and that.
a former operative is spilling the beans and talking about how they fooled gullible Nigerians with elementary PR tactics. Nigerians are about to hear why US was involved in a new age of colonization. Shame on you for supporting evil the truth is coming out Dick Morris is exposing the real frauds and you people will be put to shame for supporting Nigerias downfall. May your children do to your life what Buhari was planted to do to Nigerians!
Re: Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) by Gbawe: 6:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
biafranqueen:
a former operative is spilling the beans and talking about how they fooled gullible Nigerians with elementary PR tactics. Nigerians are about to hear why US was involved in a new age of colonization. Shame on you for supporting evil the truth is coming out Dick Morris is exposing the real frauds and you people will be put to shame for supporting Nigerias downfall. May your children do to your life what Buhari was planted to do to Nigerians!

You are the one supporting the downfall of Nigeria with your bigoted, myopic and blind ethno-religious dedication to GEJ who the entire world knows is destroying Nigeria. Uncouth market woman.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Brutalised And Stole From A Lawyer (picture) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Global Leaders Of Peace Group In Paris (Photos) / Aisha Buhari At NDE Empowerment Of 11,600 Women And Youths In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.