Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

33 Ministerial Nominees Short-listed By President Buhari Failed Corruption Test - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 33 Ministerial Nominees Short-listed By President Buhari Failed Corruption Test (2685 Views)

7 Issues President Buhari Failed To Address In Broadcast / How Plot Against Buhari Failed At House Of Reps / Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

33 Ministerial Nominees Short-listed By President Buhari Failed Corruption Test by adeyemi97(m): 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
INDICATIONS emerged at the weekend that the failure of President Muhammadu Buhari to announce ministers after nearly two months of assuming office is not unconnected with the alleged malfeasance, fraud and misappropriation of funds traced to most of the ministerial nominees.
The revelations by investigation teams reportedly revealed shocking security reports on the alleged fraud and misappropriation of funds by 33 nominees short-listed by President Muhammadu Buhari, with only three said to have passed the corruption test.

Informed sources told Sunday Tribune that out of the 36 ministerial nominees penciled in and those submitted by the All Progressives Congress (APC) hierarchy and sent to the DSS, EFCC, ICPC, CBN, the Force Criminal Investigations Department (FCID), and the Defence Intelligence Agency (DIA) for forensic screening, only three nominees came out unscathed.

President Buhari had insisted that he wanted to appoint people without corruption baggage that could taint administration and inhibit his anti-corruption drive.

Sunday Tribune gathered that the president was dumbfounded as to the mind-boggling amount of money quantified in several transactions cutting across several sectors of the economy, including oil and gas, finance, power, governance and infrastructural commitments, where the persons involved failed the nation, thus contributing to its current decadence.

Consequently, President Buhari is said to have rescheduled the new date for the submission of his list of ministerial nominees to the Senate for approval to September, during which it is hoped that he would have prepared a new list that will be screened and those that scaled the integrity huddle, presented for confirmation.

A source said: “Buhari has said anybody with skeleton in the closet will not work with him irrespective of the role he or she played. If such persons are around him, it means he may be pressurised to compromise his principled stance”.
“So they are trying to push him to a corner, because the truth is that they cannot seem to read or understand his body language. They have now seen that Buhari is ready to sacrifice anybody for Nigeria to move forward”, the source stated.

3 Likes

Re: 33 Ministerial Nominees Short-listed By President Buhari Failed Corruption Test by adeyemi97(m): 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sai

1 Like

Re: 33 Ministerial Nominees Short-listed By President Buhari Failed Corruption Test by TheHeGoat: 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
Is my name in that list?

2 Likes

Re: 33 Ministerial Nominees Short-listed By President Buhari Failed Corruption Test by Segadem(m): 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
adeyemi97:
Sai
why now
Re: 33 Ministerial Nominees Short-listed By President Buhari Failed Corruption Test by adeyemi97(m): 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
Segadem:
why now
am sorry, i deprived introvert of that ftc thing grin
Re: 33 Ministerial Nominees Short-listed By President Buhari Failed Corruption Test by shiffynaani(m): 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
Just incase.....
Re: 33 Ministerial Nominees Short-listed By President Buhari Failed Corruption Test by Phinagold(f): 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
Old news. I tire for this kind of administration. I will do this, i will do that. Haba!!! they seem to have forgotten that empty vessel makes the loudest noise.
Re: 33 Ministerial Nominees Short-listed By President Buhari Failed Corruption Test by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
And the propaganda continues!!! Is Buhari himself even a saint? The last time I checked he made away with $2.8 billion in the 70s and also forged WAEC certificate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 33 Ministerial Nominees Short-listed By President Buhari Failed Corruption Test by Segadem(m): 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
Ride on papa!
Re: 33 Ministerial Nominees Short-listed By President Buhari Failed Corruption Test by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
The beautiful ones are not yet born
Re: 33 Ministerial Nominees Short-listed By President Buhari Failed Corruption Test by juman(m): 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
Tribune is pdp's newspaper.

Saint ko, santana ni.

He should chose those he likes to work with and give them direction how he wants things be done. Finish.

1 Like

Re: 33 Ministerial Nominees Short-listed By President Buhari Failed Corruption Test by baralatie(m): 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
I hereby apply!
Re: 33 Ministerial Nominees Short-listed By President Buhari Failed Corruption Test by dotfam2104(m): 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
chukwudi44:
And the propaganda continues!!! Is Buhari himself even a saint? The last time I checked he made away with $2.8 billion in the 70s and also forged WAEC certificate
..... Even d PDP admitted he's d only clean politician in APC. Nobody is claiming he's a saint buh he hz a clean record compared to others.

2 Likes

Re: 33 Ministerial Nominees Short-listed By President Buhari Failed Corruption Test by vega84(m): 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
Where is all this news flying out frm?
#vegatalks
Re: 33 Ministerial Nominees Short-listed By President Buhari Failed Corruption Test by sammyj: 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
Old news and no source. The OP is either a learner of an apprentice wailing wailer. grin grin shocked grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2739269_clvrh3ow8aawwho_jpegb9410a887cc29efdba8c24c0caffdad6

1 Like

Re: 33 Ministerial Nominees Short-listed By President Buhari Failed Corruption Test by orunto27: 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
33 Ole buruku.
Re: 33 Ministerial Nominees Short-listed By President Buhari Failed Corruption Test by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
Buhari should be serious with his search light. I am sure our leaders lack intelligence on assuming power. Here I am, an angelic Nigerian. I have never stolen a dime from Nigeria,yet Buhari keeps ignoring me for ministerial appointment. Ok oooooo,he should keep searching till a one-term lapsed. That's how he ends up appointing folks with unaccredited university degrees.

1 Like

Re: 33 Ministerial Nominees Short-listed By President Buhari Failed Corruption Test by double0seven(m): 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
chukwudi44:

If you like, repeat 10,000 times, that won't turn a blatant lie into the truth.
Re: 33 Ministerial Nominees Short-listed By President Buhari Failed Corruption Test by Azaks12(m): 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hmm, sai Baba Buhari
Re: 33 Ministerial Nominees Short-listed By President Buhari Failed Corruption Test by victorD3: 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
Ameachi should be the chief among the list
Re: 33 Ministerial Nominees Short-listed By President Buhari Failed Corruption Test by Mcbussy(m): 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
TheHeGoat:
Is my name in that list?

Yes, I saw "He goat" in the list grin
Re: 33 Ministerial Nominees Short-listed By President Buhari Failed Corruption Test by wale6run: 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sacrifice anybody for Nigeria to move forward - that is the spirit, presido!
Re: 33 Ministerial Nominees Short-listed By President Buhari Failed Corruption Test by Pheals(f): 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lie Mohammed
Re: 33 Ministerial Nominees Short-listed By President Buhari Failed Corruption Test by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
cheesy
Re: 33 Ministerial Nominees Short-listed By President Buhari Failed Corruption Test by Sunnymatey(m): 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
Chose ur ministers frm the over 170milion nigerians nd stop wasting our time. we have more than 5milion 9jarians dat are not corrupt.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Man Who Designed Dis Was Influenced By De Holy Spirit / News Highlights Focused On Southeast / Count Niger Deltans Out Of Agitation To Divide Nigeria, Says Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.