Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... (23278 Views)

Buhari Did Not Visit Chibok - GMB Campaign Office / Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office / Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by Agimor(m): 6:19am On Dec 21, 2014
arresa:

What is that?
Like seriously are you asking!
Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by ckmayoca: 6:25am On Dec 21, 2014
waternogetemeny:

Wait till GEJ makes a visit, with PDP candidate...More of dem are with GEJ, than this small crowd. I will turn up then. Find my head in the crow. oshi!

Like it was with omisore abi? Lol... Thiss thing is not done by crowd bro... A lot comes out to see the president for the first time which is why the crowd is always big.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:27am On Dec 21, 2014
waternogetemeny:

Wait till GEJ makes a visit, with PDP candidate...More of dem are with GEJ, than this small crowd. I will turn up then. Find my head in the crow. oshi!

By law, does PDP have a candidate in Lagos State?

9 Likes

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by amokemi(m): 6:28am On Dec 21, 2014
ARKdiscloser7:
We will receive them, dance with them, eat their food and take their money but on the d-day we shall vote for PDP. We can't afford another APC wickedness, anti Igbo, fir another 8years. Fashola's tenure was a hell for Igbo. All his laws are anti Igbo, extortion of money from Idumota, Alaba , Trade fair etc, consistent closure of Ladipo market, the deportation of our brothers and sisters is still fresh in our mind. No APC in Lagos.

Why can't the igbo community field an igbo candidate under APGA for lagos governorship and test your popularity since you believe you are a majority in the state.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by bayulll01(m): 6:34am On Dec 21, 2014
KwoiZabo:
Ambode its too late we can't endure another of Tinubu's slave at Alausa for another 4 Yrs. we need change. we need Agbaje, LP, NCP or any other thing but not Tiifnubu's boyboy with head like potato. Fashola has a reputation to protect sef but this Ambode will milk us dry. We are really in trouble in Lagos.
keep on ranting while ur state keep sinking fighting for another man property,Bode Elewon will only try go and ask Koro with all his Machinery weSt is to wIse to allow pdp to rule their land,except ekiti anyway they are enjoying their stomach infrastructure

4 Likes

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by akpumping7720(m): 6:34am On Dec 21, 2014
ARKdiscloser7:
We will receive them, dance with them, eat their food and take their money but on the d-day we shall vote for PDP. We can't afford another APC wickedness, anti Igbo, fir another 8years. Fashola's tenure was a hell for Igbo. All his laws are anti Igbo, extortion of money from Idumota, Alaba , Trade fair etc, consistent closure of Ladipo market, the deportation of our brothers and sisters is still fresh in our mind. No APC in Lagos.
Sorry for that... But all those places u mentioned ur igbo brothers are still there. And u are still in Lag also and u typed d above from ur domain in Lagos. D igbo shop I visited yesterday, d owner came with new boys from indigbo land. So boss, stop complaining!!!

4 Likes

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by bayulll01(m): 6:41am On Dec 21, 2014
ARKdiscloser7:
oga ur Vote is just one am sure u know,and most of u will still be in ur village till feb 14 next year so run along,cos for pdp to win lagos maybe next election if ambode messed up,becos he deported ur brothers wondering around like a mad man in the streeet of lagos abi
Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by orimsamsam(m): 6:51am On Dec 21, 2014
ARKdiscloser7:
. Why do u igbo thinks like dis. Every policies by the state government is always anti igbo. Are you the only tribe in lagos. And are you the only one paying tax. Even in ibadan were i live. anytime you ask people to stop selling at the road side. Only the igbo will start complaining that the state government is against dem. Weareas the instruction was given to everyone by the road side

15 Likes

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by HACKPASTOR(m): 6:57am On Dec 21, 2014
hmmmmmmm let the best team win
Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by stopdat: 6:58am On Dec 21, 2014
waternogetemeny:

What effect did GEJ's visit have on the results of the 2011 gubernatorial elections?

7 Likes

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by ogunniyi2: 7:00am On Dec 21, 2014
KwoiZabo:
Ambode its too late we can't endure another of Tinubu's slave at Alausa for another 4 Yrs. we need change. we need Agbaje, LP, NCP or any other thing but not Tiifnubu's boyboy with head like potato. Fashola has a reputation to protect sef but this Ambode will milk us dry. We are really in trouble in Lagos.
you are the only one in trouble!

4 Likes

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by stopdat: 7:00am On Dec 21, 2014
waternogetemeny:
Does he have an Igbo vice? If not, i am uninterested. PDP bu ebe anyi nooo!
How many of ur Igbo gubernatorial candidates in the east have a Yoruba/Hausa deputy?

7 Likes

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by omenka(m): 7:00am On Dec 21, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin I Was There! These are the people with voters cards not some empty chest beating brothers/sister here on Nairaland grin grin

Sai APC!
This might cause some people a heart attack! Lmao. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by omenka(m): 7:03am On Dec 21, 2014
arresa:

Which one? grin
Maybe both of them! gringrin
Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by arresa: 7:05am On Dec 21, 2014
Agimor:
Like seriously are you asking!

Yes, I asked. What was that?
Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by arresa: 7:06am On Dec 21, 2014
omenka:
Maybe both of them! gringrin

Confusion go overtake confusion then... grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by ogunniyi2: 7:06am On Dec 21, 2014
laplace12:

Agbaje is the man
you mean Bode George stooge?..have you forgotten that Bode George epitomises tuggery and anti social vices?

4 Likes

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by arresa: 7:06am On Dec 21, 2014
orimsamsam:
. Why do u igbo thinks like dis. Every policies by the state government is always anti igbo. Are you the only tribe in lagos. And are you the only one paying tax. Even in ibadan were i live. anytime you ask people to stop selling at the road side. Only the igbo will start complaining that the state government is against dem. Weareas the instruction was given to everyone by the road side

It's paranoia and insecurity..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by stopdat: 7:14am On Dec 21, 2014
ARKdiscloser7:
The last time I checked

Ndigbo are still in Idumota,Ladipo,Alaba etc doing their business.

A lot of Ndigbo are in the employ of the Lagos states govt

The spokesperson of the APC in Lagos is an Igbo man

and u say u don't want APC ?
Where were you when Abia state sacked Ebonyi indigenes in its employ?
Has Lagos under APC done that to any Ndigbo?

8 Likes

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by jaysniggs: 7:15am On Dec 21, 2014
KwoiZabo:

Then go back to your father's hometown.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by kingthreat(m): 7:15am On Dec 21, 2014
Ndigbo will support anybody. I doubt if there will ever be a president from the so-called Land of the Rising Sun. Maybe in 2025 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 21, 2014
arresa:

What is that?

Nigeria Federation of Catholic Students. Their slogan is: ...and who cares. Then someone replies...NFCS does. cheesy
Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by ogunniyi2: 7:17am On Dec 21, 2014
laplace12:

Agbaje is the man
you mean Agbaje ,the Bode George Stooge that i know! but dont u you realise that we know that Bode George is an epitome of thuggery and other antisocial vices...some one attending church for thanks given after release from prison.is that kind of people you want to be the Godfather of your governor to be?capital NO

3 Likes

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by obataokenwa(m): 7:18am On Dec 21, 2014
it will be wrong if people still vote Tinubu for the third reign

1 Like

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by Bruteforce101: 7:20am On Dec 21, 2014
ARKdiscloser7:

Are you yeeboes the only tribe in Lagos? This victim mentality is annoying, there are lot of Hausa bureau d change, Binis, ijaws and other tribes in Lagos, but its only you people that shout like everyone is after you.

When they reconcile Yorubas from Osun or Ekiti back to there states, its a good one but when they do same for yeeboes then its wahala. Yet you all hailed Pita Hoebi when he did the same for Abia and Ebonyi people. Hypocrisy is bad bro, take it easy.

8 Likes

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by aderemi457(m): 7:25am On Dec 21, 2014
stopdat:

How many of ur Igbo gubernatorial candidates in the east have a Yoruba/Hausa deputy?
Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by Sylvarresta(m): 7:32am On Dec 21, 2014
Nice one, vote APC
Vote for Change

2 Likes

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by pheemmii(m): 8:00am On Dec 21, 2014
Thanks for that question... Who is the Lagos Gov. PDP Candidate?

arresa:

Which one? grin
Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by pheemmii(m): 8:02am On Dec 21, 2014
Who is the Lagos Gov. PDP Candidate?

waternogetemeny:

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by mazzi: 8:06am On Dec 21, 2014
My igbo brothers needs his money...but,agbaje we know and ambode we don't wana know.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by amuniiopz(m): 8:35am On Dec 21, 2014
ARKdiscloser7:
no big deal then go back to your state and leave my state.....heeediot

1 Like

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by Francis5: 8:48am On Dec 21, 2014
Igbo becoming 50% of Lagos since 1945.
They may vote whoever in the state polls, but GEJ in the federal one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari, Sherrif In Closed-door Meeting / Bribery Video: Ganduje Enjoys Immunity From Prosecution – Buhari / Edo 2020: Governors Uzodinma And Bello Meet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.