Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... (23285 Views)

Buhari Did Not Visit Chibok - GMB Campaign Office / Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office / Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
jaysniggs:

Why not organise your friends and families in lagos without forgetting the Igbo traders and go back to your various states of origin to discuss how to make it better?

Why bother your head about a Yoruba territory?

How hypocritical? Lagos is NOT Yoruba territory, Lagos is Lagosians' territory. Amosun is an alien from Ondo state while Agbaje is a true Lagosian from Ikorodu. It will only be fair if the affair of Govt is left to true Lagosians in their own state.

How convenient is it for you to say it is fair for an alien from Ondo to wrestle power with an indigene of Lagos in Lagos state? How many Lagosians have governed your state? Later you'll accuse Igbos of being converteous.
Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by Firefire(m): 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
Citadelbot:
[s][/s]

We should now welcome Bode George the criminal right? You have one vote, so stop blabbing....

How sure are you that I have only ONE VOTE

Wake up man, ask Fashola what my senatorial districts told him about 2015 election.

in every action there is an equal and opposite reaction...

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by Citadelbot: 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
[s]
rudedough:
You're free to lobby with self acclaimed Igbo leaders but on the day of election those neglected traders at Alaba international, ladipo, trade-fair, idumota, jankara, Alaba suru, aswani, west minister will be the real voters.

Those market women whom Fashola promised to return their shops to after taking over their shops in guise of a market upgrade but turned around and ask them to pay N2m to buyback their own shops are waiting to cast their votes at the poll.

Those importers, traders and customers who get harrassed and extorted by Tinubu thugs even though they pay billions in taxes to Lagos state Govt. and there is no Govt presence in their markets will express their displeasure at the poll.

Those Igbo business owners and residents whose only crime is that they choose to live and do business in Lagos can't wait to cast their votes at the poll because the truth is that the Igbo community has given so much to Lagos state Govt but has not benefited anything in return from LASG.

Come 2015 we will correct the anomalies in Lagos. Eko oni baje oo
[/s]

Trash. Are you yeeboes the only tribe that pay tax in Lagos? I just dont know whats wrong with you people, you are just too arrogant and talk without thinking. You are in far away Malaysia where you are treated like slaves but mouthing off here and spewing trash. You better go eat your Nasigori and hide yourself before Immigration catch you. lmaoooo

6 Likes

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by bayulll01(m): 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
rudedough:

I wonder why someone will get angry over someone else's interest. Isn't politics all about interest? Whether you recognise it or not, the Igbo community hasn't benefiting anything from LASG despite remitting taxes in billions to LASG.

What i find funny about most of you who claim to be more indigenous than other Lagosians is that you guys have no respect for other community interest. Worse is that when they express their displeasure or protest against the Govt who neglected their interest, you guys scream "pathetic", "go back to your village" and whatnot.

Let me ask you, is a man from Osun who relocated to Lagos in 1990 more Lagosian than i am who was born and bred in Lagos? So who gave you the right to question my judgement when i speak against 'MY' Govt or choose who Governs 'MY' adopted state? This is not about Igbo or Yoruba, this is about interest and i'm afraid APC isn't protecting my interest.
I will first answer ur question a man who relocated to lagos from osun state has more stake than u infact get it to ur skull,a yoruba in brazilian,togo,benin ivory coast has more stake than u from east if that will make u jump the wagon,cos he's a yoruba and he speak yoruba,that's why ambode will be governor of lagos state even if he's from ondo state cos he's yoruba,now let's go back to lag not doing anything,yes he won't do anything because he stop ur brothers from selling on the street and also deported destitute back to their wanton villa,don't deceive urseff even if I was born in onitsha or aba and I grew up there and pay all my taxes there does not make me albian,and thanks to ur pathetic president that makes that so possible by using he's words and action to divide the whole nation,abi is APC not amala and ewedu politics,funny thing abt u people is u pple always be the one attacking people when they attack u guys back u will having this victim mentality,u are Lagosian by geographical location today not when nija divides

4 Likes

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by Scatterboss(m): 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
rudedough:

How hypocritical? Lagos is NOT Yoruba territory, Lagos is Lagosians' territory. Amosun is an alien from Osun state while Agbaje is a true Lagosian from Ikorodu. It will only be fair if the affair of Govt is left to true Lagosians in their own state.

How convenient is it for you to say it is fair for an alien from Osun to wrestle power with an indigene of Lagos in Lagos state? How many Lagosians have governed your state? Later you'll accuse Igbos of being converteous.

Stop smoking expired weed. Which Amosun is from Osun state? Since you said Lagos is not Yoruba territory, Is it Ibo territory cos i don't understand what you are talking about. Smh

4 Likes

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by Citadelbot: 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
Firefire:

How sure are you that I have only ONE VOTE

Wake up man, ask Fashola what my senatorial districts told him about 2015 election.

in every action there is an equal and opposite reaction...

You are not even from Lagos, so use your one vote anyhow you want it. You yeeboes will even be in your village during the election, so no wahala. Enjoy.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by Firefire(m): 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
Citadelbot:

You are not even from Lagos, so use your one vote anyhow you want it. You yeeboes will even be in your village during the election, so no wahala. Enjoy.

you see your life

Why are my people like this, calling fellow country men names

yeeboes

ajekuta mamumi

Awon omo iran ki ran

and Ambode is busy touring the location of the castigated people and even wearing their customary garment.

1 Like

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by Ebukaokeke5: 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
Supported! I wish u success oga Ambode.Lagos is urs 2 govern 4rm 2015 2 2023.
Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by Citadelbot: 1:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
[s]
Firefire:

you see your life

yeeboes

ajekuta mamumi

Awon omo iran ki ran

and Ambode is busy touring the location of the castigated people and even wearing their customary garment.

[/s]

Same way your people call us yari.ba,yo-robber,amala people e.t.c

3 Likes

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by bayulll01(m): 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2014
KwoiZabo:
Jonathan could be a 'slowspoke' if u call it that but he is not a thief. Obj chose him só he can control him but obj is dissapointed now. Jonathan not só bright Yes but his ministers (iweala,Nebo, Adeshina, etc) are second to none and with that we are satisfied. Lagos is the defunct capital of the country só no tribe can claim its ownership not in 2015. We want Good governance not puppets, we want Agbaje in 2015.
since lagos is no man land as u proclaim why dint u vote for okorji in apga so they can rule lagos,or u don't know the distance from lagos to east,how many state u will go through before u get to lagos,or u don't know Edo people has more stake in lagos that u people that always claim another man property,I laugh in swanhili how blinded u are,jonathan is not a thief,a man that could not even declare his assets,a man that jump to the 1st richest african president in 6yrs a man that eat more than 1billionaira food every year,now I see u people from that side has refuse to grow up,just know that as at that time u will need the yoruba most,we will surely bleeped u guys up as a result of the snalike life u guy lives
Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by Scatterboss(m): 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
Firefire:

you see your life

yeeboes

ajekuta mamumi

Awon omo iran ki ran

Why not preach when we are being called Yo-robber, Dirty Amala people and all sort of derogatory names. I always tell you that hypocrisy is not good.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by Firefire(m): 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
Citadelbot:
[s][/s]

Same way your people call us Yoruba,yo-robber,amala people e.t.c

Omo Odua le mi tokan tokan, cool so I don't understand what you refer to as your people.

Omo ale ni kan lo nfi owo osi ju we ile baba ee.

Let the message be clear Tinubu holdings and investments shall be destroyed come 2015

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by Citadelbot: 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
Scatterboss:

Why not preach when we are being called Yo-robber, Dirty Amala people and all sort of derogatory names. I always tell you that hypocrisy is not good.

Boss, Dont mind him. Let him keep spewing trash, you bash my people,call them different useless names and want me to hug or praise you. Is that possible?

4 Likes

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
Citadelbot:
[s][/s]

Trash. Are you yeeboes the only tribe that pay tax in Lagos? I just dont know whats wrong with you people, you are just too arrogant and talk without thinking. You are in far away Malaysia where you are treated like slaves but mouthing off here and spewing trash. You better go eat your Nasigori and hide yourself before Immigration catch you. lmaoooo

I don't belittle myself or result to insults when making an arguement. Malaysia is a very nice place with good people, no one will harrass you unless you don't have valid document or you engage in criminal activities. BTW you should employ some civility in your comment when interacting in public ok. Be good and stay out of trouble.
Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by Firefire(m): 1:18pm On Dec 21, 2014
Speaking the truth will make you an outcast in the state where truth is forbidden.

I shall not be derail in my mission until I see that my people are delivered from the evil Investment of BAT and APC.

Lagos needs LIBERATION:

Firefire:

Liberation from godfatherism

Liberation from stealing our money and privatizing our common wealth (Alpha Beta, TVC, The Nation Newspaper, The Nation Airline etc.)

Liberation from one man dictation who rule in Kosofe, Mushin, Agege. Ikorodu, Badagry, Epe and the entire state.

Liberation from taking debt running into billions of naira (Bonds, Loans etc) despite the huge IGR and share from Federation account with little or nothing to show for it.

Liberation from one man placing his family members in ALL available position at the detriment of other good people of Lagos.

Liberation from running a secret cult like government, where they refused to domesticate Freedom of Information (FOI) bill, for Lagosians to ask question for the said progressive government.

Liberation from a party who never sees anything wrong in their own system but continue to castigate others.

Liberation from a lying party who increase LASU fee from 25,000NGN to 300,000NGN but reduce it back to 25,000NGN because election is coming with plan to increase again after winning election.

Liberation from a lying party who provided safety gears for Okada men prior to 2011 election but turns around to ban okada after winning the election, now they have relaxed the rule because election is coming again.

Liberation from party who can tell naked lies without fear of posterity, they promised 4th Mainland Bridge, they promised Leki-Epe Airport, and many more projects, where are the projects

Liberation from a party who make deafening media noises of achievement that is not comparative with the resources at their disposal.

Indeed, Lagos needs liberation and come February 2015, LAGOS SHALL BE DELIVERED.

Shalom

- Firefire

https://www.nairaland.com/2054237/lagos-state-needs-liberation

1 Like

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by Citadelbot: 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
rudedough:

I don't belittle myself or result to insults when making an arguement. Malaysia is a very nice place with good people, no one will harrass you unless you don't have valid document or you engage in criminal activities. BTW you should employ some civility in your comment when interacting in public ok. Be good and stay out of trouble.

You call someone's ancestral home no man's land and want them to hug you. You started the insult, you go to your village during Christmas, where do you want the Aworis, Epes, Onirus,and people from Ikorodu to go? Why not call Kano no man's land since you guys are many there as well. Rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 21, 2014
bayulll01:
I will first answer ur question a man who relocated to lagos from osun state has more stake than u infact get it to ur skull,a yoruba in brazilian,togo,benin ivory coast has more stake than u from east if that will make u jump the wagon,cos he's a yoruba and he speak yoruba,that's why ambode will be governor of lagos state even if he's from ondo state cos he's yoruba,now let's go back to lag not doing anything,yes he won't do anything because he stop ur brothers from selling on the street and also deported destitute back to their wanton villa,don't deceive urseff even if I was born in onitsha or aba and I grew up there and pay all my taxes there does not make me albian,and thanks to ur pathetic president that makes that so possible by using he's words and action to divide the whole nation,abi is APC not amala and ewedu politics,funny thing abt u people is u pple always be the one attacking people when they attack u guys back u will having this victim mentality,u are Lagosian by geographical location today not when nija divides
Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by Citadelbot: 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
[s]
Firefire:

Omo Odua le mi tokan tokan, cool so I don't understand what you refer to as your people.

Omo ale ni kan lo nfi owo osi ju we ile baba ee.

Let the message be clear Tinubu holdings and investments shall be destroyed come 2015
[/s]

Story for the gods. Keep deceiving yourself. Go vote PDP in your state, we dont want the time of Akala, OGD and co anymore in SW. We dash you.

1 Like

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by Thatdave(m): 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
Nigerian politics is very funny. Osinbajo looks like he is 2 years older than buhari.
Gej isn't performing well. where we wan start
Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 21, 2014
that's why ambode will be governor of lagos state even if he's from ondo state cos he's yoruba

Isnt that imposition on true Lagosians? Why don't we ask true Lagosians like Obanikoro and Agbaje if they're comfortable with aliens from Ondo, Ekiti and Osun running their state?

Well, my concern isn't about who governs Lagos but who will get rid of those scums called Agbero especially in our markets.
Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by Firefire(m): 1:28pm On Dec 21, 2014
Citadelbot:
[s][/s]

Story for the gods. Keep deceiving yourself. Go vote PDP in your state, we dont want the time of Akala, OGD and co anymore in SW. We dash you.

wait and see, I know you are allergic to the truth grin
Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by Citadelbot: 1:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
Firefire:

wait and see, I know you are allergic to the truth grin

Which truth? That you want a criminal like Bode George to take affairs of Lagos. or you want a Chemist like Agbaje whose only job is to supply drugs to all Lagos general hospital. You are only deceiving yourself, cos you are been paid to spew jargons dont mean you shouldnt use your brain. Haba!

5 Likes

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by Firefire(m): 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2014
Citadelbot:

Which truth? That you want a criminal like Bode George to take affairs of Lagos. or you want a Chemist like Agbaje whose only job is to supply drugs to all Lagos general hospital. You are only deceiving yourself, cos you are been paid to spew jargons dont mean you shouldnt use your brain. Haba!

sebi omo Igbo ni mi abi kontiniu...

we shall see, when the events leading to 2015 begins to unfold and we shall know who will return to Alausa as governor.

Ambode cannot come from Ondo State because Tinubu from Iragbiji anointed him.

Are you not weary of Tinubu dominance of Lagos and preventing the public officers from performing ?

Have you forgotten easily how Fashola's life was troubled in his first term with the caricature body called "True Face of Lagos"

Did you noticed that Fashola 2nd Term is a complete FAILURE ?

why do you people feel comfortable with lies and media propaganda
Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by Citadelbot: 1:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
[s]
Firefire:

sebi omo Igbo ni mi abi kontiniu...

we shall see, when the events leading to 2015 begins to unfold and we shall know who will return to Alausa as governor.

Ambode cannot come from Ondo State because Tinubu from Iragbiji anointed him.

Are you not weary of Tinubu dominance of Lagos and preventing the public officers from performing ?

Have you forgotten easily how Fashola's life was troubled in his first term with the caricature body called "True Face of Lagos"

Did you noticed that Fashola 2nd Term is a complete FAILURE ?

why do you people feel comfortable with lies and media propaganda
[/s]

If a man from Oyo can make Lagos more better, i dont care. Even a man from Abia or Kano, can as well but the yeeboe arrogance is what is pissing us off. You are the real liar here, how is his term a failure? You want Lagos to go to the criminal Bode George, but want the dumb GEJ to continue at the center. Are you okay at all? You paid PDP guys are annoying, you will never see nothing wrong with PDP but APC are the devil. Like i said, go appoint Bode George, Alao Akala, Gbenga Daniel in your state.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by Scatterboss(m): 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
Citadelbot:
[s][/s]

If a man from Oyo can make Lagos more better, i dont care. Even a man from Abia or Kano, can as well but the yeeboe arrogance is what is pissing us off. You are the real liar here, how is his term a failure? You want Lagos to go to the criminal Bode George, but want the dumb GEJ to continue at the center. Are you okay at all? You paid PDP guys are annoying, you will never see nothing wrong with PDP but APC are the devil. Like i said, go appoint Bode George, Alao Akala, Gbenga Daniel in your state.

God bless you. You have a valid point, no matter what you say FireFire is a PDP agent and his mind is sealed, just stop wasting your time. Even if PDP present Satan, he will find a means to justify it. I don't know how he sleep at night, he want a change in Lagos but want GEJ to continue. Imagine the logic grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by Firefire(m): 1:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
[quote author=Citadelbot post=29076888

If a man from Oyo can make Lagos more better, i dont care. Even a man from Abia or Kano, can as well but the yeeboe arrogance is what is pissing us off. You are the real liar here, how is his term a failure? You want Lagos to go to the criminal Bode George, but want the dumb GEJ to continue at the center. Are you okay at all? You paid PDP guys are annoying, you will never see nothing wrong with PDP but APC are the devil. Like i said, go appoint Bode George, Alao Akala, Gbenga Daniel in your state.[/quote][/s][/s]

unrepentant fellow...

Go on with your lies and let see how far you can go...

1 Like

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by Bruteforce101: 1:53pm On Dec 21, 2014
Scatterboss:

God bless you. You have a valid point, no matter what you say FireFire is a PDP agent and his mind is sealed, just stop wasting your time. Even if PDP present Satan, he will find a means to justify it. I don't know how he sleep at night, he want a change in Lagos but want GEJ to continue. Imagine the logic grin grin

Lmaoooo. Ahahahaa. You get it.

1 Like

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
Citadelbot:

You call someone's ancestral home no man's land and want them to hug you. You started the insult, you go to your village during Christmas, where do you want the Aworis, Epes, Onirus,and people from Ikorodu to go? Why not call Kano no man's land since you guys are many there as well. Rubbish.

That's an error of generalizing. I've never called Lagos a no man's land. Not on this forum, not away from keyboard. I believe those who do say it to bruise your ego.

No Nwa-afor Igbo will consciously delve into Yoruba politics. What we are saying is that we pay taxes to LASG so we have a stake in Lagos state and we demand that the proceeds be used to develop our markets. We also want the expulsion of thugs who collect all sorts of levies from our traders and customers. We pay shop permit, income tax, lockup shop, canopy, tv and radio licence, security, LAWMA, council tax et cetera. Will it be too much if we ask our Govt to stop overtaxing our businesses using his thugs to harrass and collect owo loading, owo container, owo chairman, owo offloading, owo parking (even when the Govt didn't create any parking lot) from business owners and potential customers?

Let's be true to ourselves, do we really need thugs running around with sticks in a mega city?

1 Like

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by Citadelbot: 1:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
Firefire:
[/s]

unrepentant fellow...

Go on with your lies and let see how far you can go...

Shameless being. Point out the lies there and stop spewing jargons.
Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by Firefire(m): 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
Scatterboss:

God bless you. You have a valid point, no matter what you say FireFire is a PDP agent [/b]and his mind is sealed, just stop wasting your time. Even if PDP present Satan, he will find a means to justify it. I don't know how he sleep at night, he want a change in Lagos but want GEJ to continue. Imagine the logic grin grin

Scatterboss, Happy Sunday. cheesy grin

For records:

[b]I am NOT PAID by ANYBODY

PDP IS A FAILED entity, they have been failing Nigerians since 1999

But the Logic is this:

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan under performed below the expectation of most Nigerians.

But replacing Jonathan with Mohamodu Buhari will NEVER work, if that is the best APC can present. (A Live dog is better than a dead Lion)

For Lagos State: I gave my constituency votes to Fashola in his 1st Term and 2nd Term, I was once a card carrying member of the defunct ACN.

Tinubu dominance in Lagos politics to the advantage of ONLY himself and his family MUST be curtailed.

Lagos State needs deliverance & liberation.

Firefire:

Liberation from godfatherism

Liberation from stealing our money and privatizing our common wealth (Alpha Beta, TVC, The Nation Newspaper, The Nation Airline etc.)

Liberation from one man dictation who rule in Kosofe, Mushin, Agege. Ikorodu, Badagry, Epe and the entire state.

Liberation from taking debt running into billions of naira (Bonds, Loans etc) despite the huge IGR and share from Federation account with little or nothing to show for it.

Liberation from one man placing his family members in ALL available position at the detriment of other good people of Lagos.

Liberation from running a secret cult like government, where they refused to domesticate Freedom of Information (FOI) bill, for Lagosians to ask question for the said progressive government.

Liberation from a party who never sees anything wrong in their own system but continue to castigate others.

Liberation from a lying party who increase LASU fee from 25,000NGN to 300,000NGN but reduce it back to 25,000NGN because election is coming with plan to increase again after winning election.

Liberation from a lying party who provided safety gears for Okada men prior to 2011 election but turns around to ban okada after winning the election, now they have relaxed the rule because election is coming again.

Liberation from party who can tell naked lies without fear of posterity, they promised 4th Mainland Bridge, they promised Leki-Epe Airport, and many more projects, where are the projects

Liberation from a party who make deafening media noises of achievement that is not comparative with the resources at their disposal.

Indeed, Lagos needs liberation and come February 2015, LAGOS SHALL BE DELIVERED.

Shalom

- Firefire
Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by Citadelbot: 2:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
rudedough:

That's an error of generalizing. I've never called Lagos a no man's land. Not on this forum, not away from keyboard. I believe those who do say it to bruise your ego.

No Nwa-afor Igbo will consciously delve into Yoruba politics. What we are saying is that we pay taxes to LASG so we have a stake in Lagos state and we demand that the proceeds be used to develop our markets. We also want the expulsion of thugs who collect all sorts of levies from our traders and customers. We pay shop permit, income tax, lockup shop, canopy, tv and radio licence, security, LAWMA, council tax et cetera. Will it be too much if we ask our Govt to stop overtaxing our businesses using his thugs to harrass and collect owo loading, owo container, owo chairman, owo offloading, owo parking (even when the Govt didn't create any parking lot) from business owners and potential customers?

Let's be true to ourselves, do we really need thugs running around with sticks in a mega city?

Bro, Ibos are not the ONLY traders in Lagos. We have Hausa at Alaba rago, and some other places. We have Yorubas at Oke arin, Idumota and everywhere and they are not taxed differently. This victim mentality card is so wrong, we have Yorubas/Hausa in the east as well. Why are you not complaining about the tout at Upper Iweka that extort people there. So they are executive agbero right? Lagos is not about Ibos alone, we have other tribes there too so you guys should take it easy.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by Scatterboss(m): 2:20pm On Dec 21, 2014
Firefire:

Scatterboss, Happy Sunday. cheesy grin

For records:

I am NOT PAID by ANYBODY

PDP IS A FAILED entity, they have been failing Nigerians since 1999

But the Logic is this:

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan under performed below the expectation of most Nigerians.

But replacing Jonathan with Mohamodu Buhari will NEVER work, if that is the best APC can present. (A Live dog is better than a dead Lion)

For Lagos State: I gave my constituency votes to Fashola in his 1st Term and 2nd Term, I was once a card carrying member of the defunct ACN.

Tinubu dominance in Lagos politics to the advantage of ONLY himself and his family MUST be curtailed.

Lagos State needs deliverance & liberation.

Apologies for calling you paid, but your post is always like that of a paid devoted agent and Idumose once said you guys stole ballot box for some politician in Lagos grin cheesy. Anyway, Thank you for admitting that PDP is a failed entity and GEJ has under performed. Why are you then supporting a failed entity? Anything is better than GEJ at the moment, we need a firm and no nonsense man at the center, i will rather go for a Buhari than the slowpoke at the center. We should try Buhari for 4 years, if he mess up then we vote for another person, till we get it right.

This same Lagos you want a change, is like a model to other states. You don't want change at the center but want in Lagos. Lmaooooo. The same Agbaje you are rooting for is a boy to Tinubu, he solely supply drugs to all general hospital in Lagos. We don't want anything PDP in SW, Eti Osa is my local government, and my mum from Epe/also Ijebu Ode ( Lagosian both side), am comfortable with Fashola in Lag. Bode George is a no no no.....

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi / South-west Leaders Caution Igbos Over Peter Obi / BREAKING: Tambuwal's Name Missing On INEC List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.