Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... (23275 Views)

Buhari Did Not Visit Chibok - GMB Campaign Office / Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office / Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by Firefire(m): 9:11am On Dec 21, 2014
ARKdiscloser7:
We will receive them, dance with them, eat their food and take their money but on the d-day we shall vote for PDP. We can't afford another APC wickedness, anti Igbo, fir another 8years. Fashola's tenure was a hell for Igbo. All his laws are anti Igbo, extortion of money from Idumota, Alaba , Trade fair etc, consistent closure of Ladipo market, the deportation of our brothers and sisters is still fresh in our mind. No APC in Lagos.

Your vote is your power.

Join hand with us, let us push Tinubu and APC away from Alausa.

Spread the message.

Jimi Agbaje is the man.
Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by loomer: 9:26am On Dec 21, 2014
when it's time for. campaign, okada riders will be relevant.

when it's time to rule, okada riders become a menace.

make una continue to use the poor masses heads
Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by olatiler(m): 9:28am On Dec 21, 2014
waternogetemeny:
Does he have an Igbo vice? If not, i am uninterested. PDP bu ebe anyi nooo!
Ppl like you will not allow other tribe to stop insulting Ibo
Let me ask you this, how many tribe did your own state Governor appoint to his cabinet or how many Governor aspirant in your state take another tribe or somebody from Neighbouring state as running mate
Guy pls stop putting Ibo ppl to danger

4 Likes

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by VirginFinder: 10:18am On Dec 21, 2014
Igbos have no choice but accept our (Yoruba's) choice.
Btw, when is the Igbo candidate, Bob Okoroji of APGA, kicking off his campaign?
It'll be fun to watch the clown.
hehehe

4 Likes

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by IDEApro(m): 10:25am On Dec 21, 2014
You mean the Igbo race made a Yoruba man wore the Igbo traditional attire in his native land of Lagos just to be accepted?

There is definitely something about Igbo owning Lagos
Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by tit(f): 10:27am On Dec 21, 2014
Ambode,
Ibo will not vote you.
they will eat your money, dance your owambe and vote you and your master Tinubu out!
Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by deebrain(m): 10:34am On Dec 21, 2014
I will not vote for APC in Lagos.

Buhari 2015.
Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by aderonila18: 10:34am On Dec 21, 2014
VirginFinder:
Igbos have no choice but accept our (Yoruba's) choice.
Btw, when is the Igbo candidate, Bob Okoroji of APGA, kicking off his campaign?
It'll be fun to watch the clown.
hehehe

Don't mind the clowns grin

3 Likes

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by lolababe331e: 10:37am On Dec 21, 2014
While Ambode is campaigning on the streets so people think elections are won by opening threads on nairaland attacking opposition lol, they will start crying when they lose the election. Lagosians say no to the Ex convict Bode George and his stooge Jimi Agbaje

1 Like

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by waternogetemeny: 10:38am On Dec 21, 2014
olatiler:

Ppl like you will not allow other tribe to stop insulting Ibo
Let me ask you this, how many tribe did your own state Governor appoint to his cabinet or how many Governor aspirant in your state take another tribe or somebody from Neighbouring state as running mate
Guy pls stop putting Ibo ppl to danger

No the thing is yorubas are just too fool of shit... Direct ur questions to ur fada in his grave.

1 Like

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 21, 2014
You're free to lobby with self acclaimed Igbo leaders but on the day of election those neglected traders at Alaba international, ladipo, trade-fair, idumota, jankara, Alaba suru, aswani, west minister will be the real voters.

Those market women whom Fashola promised to return their shops to after taking over their shops in guise of a market upgrade but turned around and ask them to pay N2m to buyback their own shops are waiting to cast their votes at the poll.

Those importers, traders and customers who get harrassed and extorted by Tinubu thugs even though they pay billions in taxes to Lagos state Govt. and there is no Govt presence in their markets will express their displeasure at the poll.

Those Igbo business owners and residents whose only crime is that they choose to live and do business in Lagos can't wait to cast their votes at the poll because the truth is that the Igbo community has given so much to Lagos state Govt but has not benefited anything in return from LASG.

Come 2015 we will correct the anomalies in Lagos. Eko oni baje oo
Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by waternogetemeny: 10:44am On Dec 21, 2014
rudedough:
You're free to lobby with self acclaimed Igbo leaders but [/b]on the day of election those [b]neglected traders at Alaba international, ladipo, trade-fair, idumota, jankara, Alaba suru, aswani, west minister will be the real voters.
Those market women whom Fashola promised to return their shops to after taking over their shops in guise of a market upgrade but turn around and ask them to pay N2m to buyback their own shop are waiting to cast their votes at the poll.
Those importers, traders and customers who get harrassed and extorted by Tinubu thugs even though they pay billions in taxes to Lagos state Govt. and there is no Govt presence in their markets will express their displeasure at the poll.
Those Igbo business owners and residents whose only crime is that they choose to live and do business in Lagos can't wait to cast their vote at the poll because the truth is that the Igbo community have given so much to Lagos state Govt but have not benefited anything in return from LASG.

gbam!

If APC was in power, dey would rely on rigging, now dey want to campaign.

1 Like

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by adebisicutie: 10:48am On Dec 21, 2014
arresa:

This is why the PDP is the most worthless, useless and incompetent political party on the surface of the earth..

Very confused party, PDP couldn't even successfully conduct ordinary primaries with 806 delegates grin while Ambode is campaigning , Koro, Agbaje and Bode George are still fighting in court lol silly party full of silly people.

1 Like

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by olatiler(m): 10:59am On Dec 21, 2014
waternogetemeny:

No the thing is yorubas are just too fool of shit... Direct ur questions to ur fada in his grave.
Its very shameful that we have lazy moderator here on NL and they are all tribalistic imagine a member insulting other members father neither such post was hide or neither such untrained member was blocked for future comment
And for you mr Ewu, Mbuzi I ain,t gonna say much to you but you are lost

1 Like

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by KwoiZabo(m): 11:13am On Dec 21, 2014
bayulll01:
keep on ranting while ur state keep sinking fighting for another man property,Bode Elewon will only try go and ask Koro with all his Machinery weSt is to wIse to allow pdp to rule their land,except ekiti anyway they are enjoying their stomach infrastructure
who is PDP? só if APC fields Hitler and PDP fields Mahatma Ghandi you will still vote APC. I sorry for your descendants 'cos u have sold yourself to Tiifnubu. Anyway its Ur brothers and sisters that are living in lowclass áreas of lagos that will suffer it most 'cos if APC builds only one road in this Lagos, i will live there. I'm just concerned about democracy in Lagos not one man putting his family members and friends in all positions on Lagos.
Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by bayulll01(m): 11:20am On Dec 21, 2014
KwoiZabo:
who is PDP? só if APC fields Hitler and PDP fields Mahatma Ghandi you will still vote APC. I sorry for your descendants 'cos u have sold yourself to Tiifnubu. Anyway its Ur brothers and sisters that are living in lowclass áreas of lagos that will suffer it most 'cos if APC builds only one road in this Lagos, i will live there. I'm just concerned about democracy in Lagos not one man putting his family members and friends in all positions on Lagos.
u had better shut ur pathetic mouth up,u know nothing about nija politics or western region,we know tinubu is a thief we all know nija politician are the most useless set of people on earth,but to give agbaje chance is no no,cos lag with tinubu is better off with bode george,why are u so crazy abt lag,why not focus on ur state and leave the yorubas alone for heaven sake,we know our minions,we want performer not a stooge like ur president,go to all apc state,and go to all pdp state compare and contrast before u talk
Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by KwoiZabo(m): 11:23am On Dec 21, 2014
cole265:
Ambode for governor.

I like agbaje too. But I don't like PDP, especially that Bode Jorge.

bode George just happen to be the wrong man at the right place but we cannot throw away the baby with the bath water. vote Agbaje. it is ppl that make parties not parties making ppl. Vote Agbaje for a better Lagos.
Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by adebisicutie: 11:24am On Dec 21, 2014
KwoiZabo:

We will never hand Lagos State over to Bode George the kirikiri graduate and his stooge. Lagos has been prospering under APC for years and we will keep it like that. If we had allowed PDP to distroy Lagos like they've done to the states they control, your people won't be running here to do business. For Jimi Agbaje to be able to have an ex convict as his godfather it shows he has no moral standing. Jimi Agbaje is a man who emerged from a flawed primaries, 806 voters turned to 860 votes shocked that is the kind if man you want to tell us is better. Never

2 Likes

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by bayulll01(m): 11:28am On Dec 21, 2014
rudedough:
You're free to lobby with self acclaimed Igbo leaders but on the day of election those neglected traders at Alaba international, ladipo, trade-fair, idumota, jankara, Alaba suru, aswani, west minister will be the real voters.

Those market women whom Fashola promised to return their shops to after taking over their shops in guise of a market upgrade but turned around and ask them to pay N2m to buyback their own shops are waiting to cast their votes at the poll.

Those Igbo business owners and residents whose only crime is that they choose to live and do business in Lagos can't wait to cast their votes at the poll because the truth is that the Igbo community has given so much to Lagos state Govt but has not benefited anything in return from LASG.

pathetic as if only igbo vote will make him the governor,infact we dash una u all from alaigbo shld vote pdp,una neva learn

2 Likes

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by KwoiZabo(m): 11:37am On Dec 21, 2014
bayulll01:
u had better shut ur pathetic mouth up,u know nothing about nija politics or western region,we know tinubu is a thief we all know nija politician are the most useless set of people on earth,but to give agbaje chance is no no,cos lag with tinubu is better off with bode george,why are u so crazy abt lag,why not focus on ur state and leave the yorubas alone for heaven sake,we know our minions,we want performer not a stooge like ur president,go to all apc state,and go to all pdp state compare and contrast before u talk
só u know Tinibu is a thief. im sorry for u. Bode George is just a wrong man at the right place but we cannot throw away the baby with the bath water. let me tell u Agbaje will do to Bode George what Goodluck did to OBJ at the federal level, Ngige did the same thing to Uba in Anambra, Akpabio did it to Attah in AkwaIbom but Fashola has not been able to do it to Tiifnibu. Agbaje for Lagos 2015.
Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by bayulll01(m): 11:49am On Dec 21, 2014
KwoiZabo:
só u know Tinibu is a thief. im sorry for u. Bode George is just a wrong man at the right place but we cannot throw away the baby with the bath water. let me tell u Agbaje will do to Bode George what Goodluck did to OBJ at the federal level, Ngige did the same thing to Uba in Anambra, Akpabio did it to Attah in AkwaIbom but Fashola has not been able to do it to Tiifnibu. Agbaje for Lagos 2015.
as if ur useless jonaTAn is not a thieve guy me I don't worship politician the way u worship them,who doesn't know tinubu is a thief or u think becos am yoruba I will praise him,is u people that support a retard mentally derail man all in the name of been the second azikwe,nigeria cannot work,the best make everybody answer hin papa name
Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by waternogeteneny: 11:49am On Dec 21, 2014
olatiler:

Its very shameful that we have lazy moderator here on NL and they are all tribalistic imagine a member insulting other members father neither such post was hide or neither such untrained member was blocked for future comment
And for you mr Ewu, Mbuzi I ain,t gonna say much to you but you are lost

No be by force to quote person and insult their entire ethnicity in the process. If u can dish it, u should have the stomach to take it.

Well, ur bigoted yoruba mods granted ur wish and ban me in this their yoruba owned site, but i am undeterred, this is war.

As for ya fada, he is a dead man already. ONWUGO AWU!
Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by KwoiZabo(m): 11:59am On Dec 21, 2014
bayulll01:
as if ur useless jonaTAn is not a thieve guy me I don't worship politician the way u worship them,who doesn't know tinubu is a thief or u think becos am yoruba I will praise him,is u people that support a retard mentally derail man all in the name of been the second azikwe,nigeria cannot work,the best make everybody answer hin papa name
Jonathan could be a 'slowspoke' if u call it that but he is not a thief. Obj chose him só he can control him but obj is dissapointed now. Jonathan not só bright Yes but his ministers (iweala,Nebo, Adeshina, etc) are second to none and with that we are satisfied. Lagos is the defunct capital of the country só no tribe can claim its ownership not in 2015. We want Good governance not puppets, we want Agbaje in 2015.
Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by lolababe331e: 12:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
GEJ is not a theif lmao, yet his tenure has seen the most corruption. He is not a thief yet he dines and lives with thieves and protects them from persecution undecided Jimi Agbaje has no pedigree , he is the a sliver spoon kid who only ever managed to own a one shop pharmacy all his life yet keeps running from party to party. A man with no ideals , a man whose godfather had to rig primaries for him undecided

His current source of income is through Fashola and Tinubu who allowed him to be the supplier of drugs to general hospital.

A pharmacists that can't even point to one drug or research he spear headed undecided

Lagos says no to Bode George and his stooge

1 Like

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by jaysniggs: 12:06pm On Dec 21, 2014
amokemi:

Why can't the igbo community field an igbo candidate under APGA for lagos governorship and test your popularity since you believe you are a majority in the state.

Thank you, a right thinking Nigerian.
You see the dumbest ones are the ones that make the most noise.

1 Like

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by jaysniggs: 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
KwoiZabo:
Ambode its too late we can't endure another of Tinubu's slave at Alausa for another 4 Yrs. we need change. we need Agbaje, LP, NCP or any other thing but not Tiifnubu's boyboy with head like potato. Fashola has a reputation to protect sef but this Ambode will milk us dry. We are really in trouble in Lagos.

Just listen to yourself sad
Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by KwoiZabo(m): 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
fcukseun:

So people whose ancestory and villages are in lagos like Ikotun, Ejgbo, Ikorodu, Epe and the various Obas etc etc, should do what exactly?

Relinquish their land and go where Mr KwoiZabo?

Go to Enugu abi?
very Nice comment. Ambode is from Ondo, Agbaje is from Ikorodu. Vote an Indigene that will me more concerned about the prosperity of his state than a 'foreigner' that just want to eat from yhe state and leave it worse than it should. Vote Agbaje.
Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 21, 2014
bayulll01:
pathetic as if only igbo vote will make him the governor,infact we dash una u all from alaigbo shld vote pdp,una neva learn

I wonder why someone will get angry over someone else's interest. Isn't politics all about interest? Whether you recognise it or not, the Igbo community hasn't benefiting anything from LASG despite remitting taxes in billions to LASG.

What i find funny about most of you who claim to be more indigenous than other Lagosians is that you guys have no respect for other community interest. Worse is that when they express their displeasure or protest against the Govt who neglected their interest, you guys scream "pathetic", "go back to your village" and whatnot.

Let me ask you, is a man from Osun who relocated to Lagos in 1990 more Lagosian than i am who was born and bred in Lagos? So who gave you the right to question my judgement when i speak against 'MY' Govt or choose who Governs 'MY' adopted state? This is not about Igbo or Yoruba, this is about interest and i'm afraid APC isn't protecting my interest.

1 Like

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by jaysniggs: 12:29pm On Dec 21, 2014
rudedough:

Why not organise your friends and families in lagos without forgetting the Igbo traders and go back to your various states of origin to discuss how to make it better?

Why bother your head about a Yoruba territory?

4 Likes

Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by jaysniggs: 12:39pm On Dec 21, 2014
rudedough:

I wonder why someone will get angry over someone else's interest. Isn't politics all about interest? Whether you recognise it or not, the Igbo community hasn't benefiting anything from LASG despite remitting taxes in billions to LASG.

What i find funny about most of you who claim to be more indigenios than other Lagosians is that you guys have no respect for other community interest. Worse is that when they express their displeasure or protest against the Govt who neglected their interest, you guys scream "pathetic", "go back to their village" and whatnot.

Let me ask you, is a man from Osun who relocated to Lagos in 1990 more Lagosian than i am who was born and bred in Lagos? So who gave you the right to question my judgement when i speak against 'MY' Govt or choose who Governs 'MY' adopted state? This is not about Igbo or Yoruba, this is about interest and i'm afraid APC isn't protecting my interest.

I'm sorry but you still have to ear this one more time
"Go back to your state of Origin"
Or if you are so pained travel to the United States and organise a group of Nigerians to tell Obama how the state isn't helping the black community.
Re: Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... by Citadelbot: 12:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
[s]
Firefire:

Your vote is your power.

Join hand with us, let us push Tinubu and APC away from Alausa.

Spread the message.

Jimi Agbaje is the man.
[/s]

We should now welcome Bode George the criminal right? You have one vote, so stop blabbing....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Appointment Of 28 New Judges [see Full List] / 'APC Thugs, Police After My Life' - Saraki / Ibrahim Yakubu Lame Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.