Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) - Agriculture (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) (169093 Views)

World's Largest Pig Farm In Kano / Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria / How To Start And Grow A Profitable Plantain Flour Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:22am On Oct 23, 2023
For the upteenth time,taking massive action is your best bet to getting success in agribusiness.

"I wish I can acquire land and start making money"
This is what you have been saying for the past years and you have been unable to do achieve anything
Why can't you take action; maybe start from acquisition of 1 acre and start working on it than wishing the years away

2 Likes

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:09am On Nov 02, 2023
If you want to do plantain,
Make sure that the soil is very fertile
You do all the farm management practices such as weeding,fertilizing at the appropriate time and then you wait for the cashout day

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by dennixon(m): 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2023
Lesgupnigeria:
If you want to do plantain,
Make sure that the soil is very fertile
You do all the farm management practices such as weeding,fertilizing at the appropriate time and then you wait for the cashout day
Good evening mr. Wale, is the ogbomosho land still available?
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:30am On Nov 03, 2023
dennixon:

Good evening mr. Wale, is the ogbomosho land still available?
Yes,it is
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by dennixon(m): 11:16am On Nov 06, 2023
Lesgupnigeria:

Yes,it is
Where in ogbomosho pls, what is the measurement and can I come take a look?
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2023
dennixon:

Where in ogbomosho pls, what is the measurement and can I come take a look?
Yes.
It is sold in per acre.
Kindly get in touch through call or WhatsApp +2349031147593 for more info
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:48am On Nov 07, 2023
Black Friday offers
Pay N230,000 per acre no matter the number of acres you are purchasing If you are purchasing between 1-9 acres,before it's N500k per acre but now its N230k per acre10- 40 acres is N350k per acre but now you still pay N230k per acre.The same applies to when you are buying up to 5,000 acres.
Locations : ijebu-igbo,Ogun state
Ogbomoso,Oyo state,
Ilorin,kwara state
From Nov 1st to Nov 30th,2023
Call /send WhatsApp to +2349031147593

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:42am On Nov 10, 2023
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2023
If money is made in agriculture by our wishing alone, everybody will be a billionaire
"I wish I have a farm that will be given me 7,8,9 digits income figure"
Unfortunately,your wish will not make money drop into your account .
You have to take action by getting a land,clearing, cultivating,planting the right crop,harvest and sell; then money can drop into your bank account.
Take massive action on your goal and see it come through .
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:21am On Nov 16, 2023
Plantain farm business is one of the business that cannot be put aside when it comes to starting a profitable farm business in Nigeria.
Get the practical know-how anyway
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by MirthOsas(m): 9:57am On Nov 18, 2023
I'd like to be mentored boss, but I'm really far away from Ogun state.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:49am On Nov 19, 2023
MirthOsas:
I'd like to be mentored boss, but I'm really far away from Ogun state.
Okay.
Distance should never be a barrier in this age.
Join our online zoom class
Register through this link
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ig5vI2AuEgrrcKU-3i_tQz4dfjVuaIAbLdFpcDw30_g
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by MirthOsas(m): 7:38pm On Nov 19, 2023
Lesgupnigeria:

Okay.

Registered boss, but I'm yet to get any notification.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:44am On Nov 20, 2023
MirthOsas:

Registered boss, but I'm yet to get any notification.
Very soon
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2023
Plantain is one of the crop you should venture into.
#Doplantain
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:24am On Nov 23, 2023
The location you choose for your plantain farm go a long way for the success of your farm.
If you don't yet have a good farmland,we have affordable farmland for you in our plantain farm estates in ijebu-igbo,Ogun state.
Send DM to get started.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:17am On Nov 27, 2023
It's another week; action brings louder than talking.
Keep taking actions thatt bring your dream into fruition.
Let your action speak!!
Enough of talking with no movement
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:22am On Nov 29, 2023
Gogreen
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2023
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:59am On Dec 04, 2023
As profitable as agriculture is you don't wake up and start a plot of farm land and be waiting for millions to be rushing in to your account..
It does not work that way
Taking action to start and consistently putting in effort, time and resources is very important for success.
Good morning everyone.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:19am On Dec 07, 2023
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:53am On Dec 11, 2023
If you can't fly...then run.

If you can't run...then walk.

If you can't walk,then crawl but whatever you do,you have to keep moving forward....

Martin Luther king Jnr.

In this part of the world we put a lot of energy on talking but little on action.

More than a decade ago,I set out to start my farm business.i wanted to start with acquisition of 100 acres; 100 acres was a huge goal for me at the time and I thirst for it but unfortunately my financial muscle and my goal do not follow.

So I had to start with leasing 1 hectare somewhere in Ogun state.
I was discouraged and had the choice of abandoning my goal but I understand that I had to walk and worked with leased 1 hectare if I am going to have the opportunity of running with my 100 acres goal.

There is nothing as important as setting your goals and executing.

Executing takes you closer to achieving your goals

The greatest mistake you can make is to have a goal and not be motivated to work in achieving them

If you can't fly with it and you can't run with it,then crawl with it....make sure that no matter how little you progress, you are closer to your goal now than yesterday

Don't just have your goals on paper or in your head without taking actions to achieving it no matter the small steps you take.

The only way is forward ever.

Someone told me last month
"I want to own 500 acres farm"
I said "well,you can do it but where are you starting from this week"

Are you starting from owning few tens of acres first and then move to 100 or 500 or you are waiting for the perfect time?

The fact is perfect time is a mirage.
Keep going,Never stop working on your goals.

Good morning
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:26am On Dec 16, 2023
Agric pays
Do agric
Good morning
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:45am On Dec 18, 2023
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:10am On Dec 22, 2023
Compliment of the seasons everyone
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:52pm On Dec 25, 2023
Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Nicepoker(m): 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2023
Lesgupnigeria:
Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance
Between sucker and seedlings which will you recommend to setup a plantain farm.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:13am On Dec 29, 2023
Nicepoker:
Between sucker and seedlings which will you recommend to setup a plantain farm.
Both can be used
The slight difference is that seedlings is less likely to transfer disease
Although well treated suckers is also okay for establishing a plantain farm
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Nicepoker(m): 10:17am On Dec 29, 2023
Lesgupnigeria:

Both can be used
The slight difference is that seedlings is less likely to transfer disease
Although well treated suckers is also okay for establishing a plantain farm
Thanks a lot. I will contact you when I am ready to set up my plantation.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:49am On Dec 30, 2023
Nicepoker:
Thanks a lot. I will contact you when I am ready to set up my plantation.
You are welcome
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:17am On Jan 01
Happy new year everyone
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by MirthOsas(m): 7:08pm On Jan 02
Lesgupnigeria:

Okay.

Greetings boss.
Any updates on the mentorship?

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (Reply)

My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) / 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.