Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) - Agriculture (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) (169587 Views)

World's Largest Pig Farm In Kano / Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria / How To Start And Grow A Profitable Plantain Flour Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:08am On Mar 04, 2023
#Doagric
#Itpays
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:17am On Mar 16, 2023
#getinvolved
#gogreen
#doagric
#itpays
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:47am On Mar 17, 2023
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:40am On Mar 18, 2023
#happyweekend
#gooutandvote
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
Never give up on your dream
Keep working on it....you are closer than you thought
#DoplantainItpays
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:53am On Mar 29, 2023
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:13pm On Mar 30, 2023
Doplantainitpays
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:24pm On Mar 31, 2023
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:26am On Apr 01, 2023
https://youtube.com/shorts/TM3qic_g9pM?
This is how to make money in Nigeria
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:56am On Apr 02, 2023
Our plantain hybrid suckers are available.
Call or send WhatsApp to +2349031147593 to get yours.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:36am On Apr 04, 2023
Want to learn how to start a profitable 7 digits farm enterprise in Nigeria,then register through this link below

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ig5vI2AuEgrrcKU-3i_tQz4dfjVuaIAbLdFpcDw30_g
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
This is the best time to get involved in creating wealth through agribusiness in Nigeria and the continent
#DoagricItpays
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by jamesbridget13(f): 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lesgupnigeria:
This is the best time to get involved in creating wealth through agribusiness in Nigeria and the continent
#DoagricItpays
hello! I went through your thread n I am highly impressed.

My school (a primary school in Rivers) was asked to submit a proposal for an agric project n they choose Plantain farming for us. Do you have any idea of how I can go about d proposal?

N please where are u located?
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:44am On Apr 08, 2023
jamesbridget13:
hello! I went through your thread n I am highly impressed.

My school (a primary school in Rivers) was asked to submit a proposal for an agric project n they choose Plantain farming for us. Do you have any idea of how I can go about d proposal?

N please where are u located?
Yes, we can discuss on +2349031147593
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:59am On Apr 11, 2023
#plantain farm business is worth venturing into
Do it
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:34am On Apr 12, 2023
The most obvious advantage of plantain farm business. Is that it can replicate itself without replanting it year in year out
If you want a farm that need to be making money but with you just doing some of the farm operations like weeding and fertilizing,then choose plantain
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:24am On Apr 13, 2023
#Getinvolved
#Gogreen
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:04am On Apr 14, 2023
Keep working and acting on your dream until it start becoming reality no matter the time it takes.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by jamesbridget13(f): 6:06pm On Apr 14, 2023
Lesgupnigeria:

thanks for your response. I have someone handling it for me. If he fails to deliver, I will reach out. Much thanks
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:08am On Apr 15, 2023
jamesbridget13:
thanks for your response. I have someone handling it for me. If he fails to deliver, I will reach out. Much thanks
You are welcome
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:22am On Apr 17, 2023
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by cocolacec(m): 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2023
Lesgupnigeria:

Please i need advise on my plantain and pineaple farm.Are you on whatsapp so i can show you the farm one of these days?
Thanks
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:39am On Apr 21, 2023
cocolacec:

Please i need advise on my plantain and pineaple farm.Are you on whatsapp so i can show you the farm one of these days?
Thanks
Yes,you can
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:00am On Apr 22, 2023
The purpose of knowledge is action, not knowledge -aristotle

I craved for knowledge,not only get knowledge but applied it to see result and then apply it

The purpose of knowledge is to spur you into action and not just acquiring the knowledge
Better put " it is not what you know but what you do with what you know that matters"

Take massive action on your dream today
#DoagricItpays

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:38am On Apr 24, 2023
Many years ago,I saw a future opportunity to venture into farming business.

Nobody believe but I believe in myself to take up the risks and the enormous wealth creating opportunities agribusiness present.

A friend even told me" you are crazy", you want to be a farmer?"

On my first attempt,mo lule (I failed)

I stood up and try again.

I kept trying,making mistakes,learning and making progress.

Today,the stories are different

We have paid our dues

Like I use to tell potential farmers,agro-investors

"If you actually want to make good money in farm business,you need to make mistake, learn,try again,progress and repeat the cycle again" and have patience in going through the process

From 2.5acres of lease land in a remote village in ogun state when I started to about 800 acres under cultivation with over 10,000 acres under acquisition and still counting.

My message for you this morning is to take massive action and
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!!!
You will definitely succeed
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2023
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:04am On Apr 28, 2023
Another day , another opportunity to continue creating wealth and solving the prevalent issue of food insecurity in Nigeria.
Get involved
Agricpays

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:31am On Apr 29, 2023
#getinvolved
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:42pm On May 01, 2023
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:18am On May 03, 2023
Mn
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:37am On May 07, 2023
Few of the things we know how to do best;

Getting you access to good fertile farmland specific to the crops you want to produce

Mechanical land clearing and land preparation

Setting up your farm and farm management services
And
Access to buyers as soon as your produce is matured to be harvested
Join others on any of our farm estates in ilorin, ijebu-igbo, ogbomoso and apomu
Send DM if interested

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (Reply)

My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) / 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.