Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? (2863 Views)

Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... / Is Lack Of Trust Enough To Leave My Girlfriend? / Is Love And Trust Enough? Think Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by LilNetty(m): 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
This is by far the biggest senseless risk I've ever seen anyone take. In the video which was posted on instagram, a young man is lowered and held very firmly by the hand of his close friend from a tall building overseeing a highway. After a few seconds, the friends helps him back up. Although a lot of people criticized the man for taking such a risk, many couldn't help but wonder if they had someone in their lives they trusted enough to take such a risk with. Do you? Watch the video after the cut and freak out!

Re: Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hmmm, if na my last girlfriend, when d time reach for her to pull me up, na then she go begin dey show herself.

8 Likes

Re: Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
I dont trust anybody.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by prewtyjulie(f): 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
The guy is soo lucky
what if d frnds abunna started itching him seriously or an ant bite him dia, we wuld av bin typin rip hiaoo

3 Likes

Re: Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by iceberylin(m): 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
Stupidity angry

1 Like

Re: Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by braintext(m): 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
I trust Jesus he's a very good friend

1 Like

Re: Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by zoeee(f): 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hmmmm...
Re: Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by digitalgeorgy(m): 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
BROTHERS AND SISTER!!
PLS DONT TRY THAT AT HOME, CHURCH OR ANY WHERE..
I have got cheap etisalat bundle for android, iphones, java, symbianz, ipad n modem at give away prices:
250mb for N400
500mb for N700
750MB FOR N1000
1GB FOR N1300
All for 30 days validity period and its no cheat!
Call or whatsapp 08068488344 or 08185459553.
Call 26808068488344 for free!!
Ping me on 7e193f77
Re: Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by lioncoolst(m): 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
@ Op, the title of this thread is misleading angry You should probably change it to "Can anyone be this stupid and senseless," or better still, "can you trust anyone to be this stewpid and daft"

1 Like

Re: Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by kayalla(f): 10:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
i de craze first to go this kin hight
Re: Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by Ab025(m): 11:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
prewtyjulie:
The guy is soo lucky
what if d frnds abunna started itching him seriously or an ant bite him dia, we wuld av bin typin rip hiaoo

of all the other ways he could let off his friend's arm, why be say na the "abuna" way come enter ur mind....?

1 Like

Re: Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by prewtyjulie(f): 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ab025:

of all the other ways he could let off his friend's arm, why be say na the "abuna" way come enter ur mind....?
cos na watin ur own mind tink
Re: Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by oshe11: 11:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
'
Re: Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 21, 2014
prewtyjulie:

cos na watin ur own mind tink
hope to meet you in the UAE soon.
Re: Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by coolest0(m): 3:29am On Dec 21, 2014
UchihaMadara:
Hmmm, if na my last girlfriend, when d time reach for her to pull me up, na then she go begin dey show herself.

SMILES IN 3D grin
Re: Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 21, 2014
This is photoshopped and not real. No one can hold the weight of a full-grown man with one hand from that height. It is either the hand slips out or the person holding him tumbles with him.

Check out the shoe of the person holding the other. It is relaxed, not showing any strain of trying to balance a weight or digging into the ground.
Re: Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by prewtyjulie(f): 6:55am On Dec 21, 2014
shadowgwalker:
hope to meet you in the UAE soon.

sorryoo, wats UAE
Re: Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by TheRealCoolHunK: 7:01am On Dec 21, 2014
White people. SMH

1 Like

Re: Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by NnamdiN: 7:58am On Dec 21, 2014
prewtyjulie:

sorryoo, wats UAE
United Arab Emirates. Dude wants to spend some Arab money on you wink please buy me chicken and chips on your way back cheesy
Re: Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by prewtyjulie(f): 8:00am On Dec 21, 2014
NnamdiN:
United Arab Emirates. Dude wants to spend some Arab money on you wink please buy me chicken and chips on your way back cheesy
u no get problem
Re: Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 21, 2014
Yes there is
Re: Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 21, 2014
prewtyjulie:

sorryoo, wats UAE
ooh!!sorry dear. that wasn't for you.
Re: Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by Les: 9:36am On Dec 21, 2014
I have o, and they are all guys!!! I'm so good, but this guys i talk about make me feel dirty anytime i'm around them! Their goodness and gentility is just so embarrassing. So yeah, i got lot of ppl to trust on that and even more!
Re: Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by iamrealdeji(m): 11:05am On Dec 21, 2014
Midehi:
Yes there is
Who's that on your dp? She is very beautiful,is it Juliet Ibrahim's younger sister Sonia?
Re: Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by leggo: 11:45am On Dec 21, 2014
20pounds:
This is photoshopped and not real. No one can hold the weight of a full-grown man with one hand from that height. It is either the hand slips out or the person holding him tumbles with him.

Check out the shoe of the person holding the other. It is relaxed, not showing any strain of trying to balance a weight or digging into the ground.
exactly!
Re: Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by hatux: 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
Like seriously... I trust no one except GOD!
Re: Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by prewtyjulie(f): 12:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
shadowgwalker:
ooh!!sorry dear. that wasn't for you.

alwyt
Re: Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
iamrealdeji:

Who's that on your dp? She is very beautiful,is it Juliet Ibrahim's younger sister Sonia?
No....my sis
Re: Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by fuckshit: 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
fück!! fücking trust no one grin grin
Re: Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by Acekidc4(m): 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
prewtyjulie:
The guy is soo lucky

Funny you! grin
prewtyjulie:
The guy is soo lucky

Funny you!
Re: Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 23, 2014
prewtyjulie:

sorryoo, wats UAE

u r to be reading ur books instead of wasting ur time here. U dnt kno wat uae is.. Sorry o
Re: Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by prewtyjulie(f): 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
rapsodeep:

u r to be reading ur books instead of wasting ur time here. U dnt kno wat uae is.. Sorry o

atleast am not 2 dumb 2 ask, and 4 ur information my time is my bizness n i use it how i like, so if u dont av any reasonable tin 2say, jst zip it!!!

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry An Albino.... (afi) / Nairaland Guys,how Sexy Do You Think Your Body Is? Share Your Pictures For Fun / Why Are Many Ladies Fond Of Deceiving Guys That They Are Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.