Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Is This How People Feel When They Are In Love? I'm Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This How People Feel When They Are In Love? I'm Confused (1074 Views)

Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls / The Cry Of A Single Albino Lady, I Deserve Love, I'm Lonely / Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This How People Feel When They Are In Love? I'm Confused by ogbenila(m): 12:30am On Dec 21, 2014
As I sat down there watching,a lot was rushing through ma mind at the same time. Perhaps a great testimony to this was that after 10mins I was yet to figure out the lady with the biggest boobs in the room. It's not funny. It is so unlike me. But like I've admitted,I was lost in thought . A lot was fighting for attention in ma heart. I couldn't take ma eyes of Middlewealth the lady that invited me over. It was a bead making class and she was the teacher. I've always maintained that there's something inexplicably beautiful about an energetic woman doing what she knows how to do best. You know,like watching Genevieve on cast ...she becomes more beautiful for the sake of what she does. Middlewealth here is proving ma theory right. Seeing her teaching a group of girls the art of bead making which she knows perfectly was a joy to behold. She was in her element. I was proud of her.

But I was thinking more than this. Here I am,doing the unbelievable . The unbelievable is a La coming to wait in a boring bead class just for the sake of the lady teacher of the class. Isn't that what people in love do? I mean I get it if some smart dude does that just to get into a lady's pant but as much as I'm convinced I am not in love with Catherine or anyone for that matter ,I am also convinced beyond reasonable doubt that it is needless for me to come to this class in order to get into milady's pant.

What does a woman want is a cliche but like seriously,what does a man want. I'm the sort of guy that goes to a cafeteria and orders for a mixture of the available soup. Now I think that's a bad omen,a classic sign of discontentedness. And I think that's what has got me thinking this hard in a non threatening atmosphere as this where I ought to be savouring the triumph of genius over beauty.

I could have Aarin if I wanted her badly or demanded for her outrightly. But I haven't done that despite all the chances she has given me. I seem not to know what I want . Or perhaps I know too much what I want . Perhaps the certainty that I could have her if I wanted her badly is my true undoing . And I should know better than this. You can't have any woman anytime you want. That is an illusion. A time would come she wouldn't feel the way she does about you. When such time comes,you are lucky if you do not lose her completely. I know all these and more. Yet..

Maybe all I'm trying to figure out in ma heart is if Aarin is the real deal. I have two other ladies as such in ma life. I can't just wrap ma mind around making a definite decision over them also. One is almost a masters graduate and a virgin. The other just concluded her NYSC program and is in a relationship. A relationship I'm so confident of breaking only if my stupid heart can be made up on what it wants. By the way,the two girls I just mentioned are exes and I have gone more physical with them than I ever did with Aarin.

Back to Aarin. I always brag amongst ma friends about the kind of woman I want. Someone energetic and independent. A woman that have a life outside me . A woman that can stand up among equals. A woman that wouldn't limit herself because of her gender. Aarin fills all these gaps. She's that woman and all. But what comes after a six is more than a seven. I know no one is perfect but Aarin's imperfection is a source of worry I just can't turn a blind eye to,no matter how much I wish. I'm a goddammit down to earth guy. Not much of a compliment when it comes to handling the female gender but thankfully in this case it has so far helped me in curtailing Aarin's exurberances. Aarin is a baby in a lady's flesh. She is psychologically immature. I don't know how to explain this but I don't mean it in a demeaning kind of way. Her emotions are child-like and they inform her behaviour. She's like a spoilt child . Her life ambition is to be gratified in every whims and caprice she wants. An example suffice here. She once pleaded I write something about her. I did after I realised it meaned more than I could imagine to her to have me perform such task. Now as if that wasn't exuberant enough. She wanted me to bring the handwritten copy so that she can have it typed and laminated for keeps. Such is her nature. A beautiful child-like spirit that may not always be admirable in an adult. At twenty six,she isn't going to change and everyone knows. The question is who would love Aarin and her immature psychological make up. Somebody definite will, giving her enormous amazingness but will that person be me. I'm not even ready for conjugal but at twenty six,anything serious with an Aarin is unpredictable.

I do not fail to marvel whenever I think about Aarin.At 5feet9 tall,boobs above average and hips so large it creates an irresistible ass from the rear view,her stature completely betrays her simplicity and naivety. It is somehow like my imperfection. Many people readily agree that I'm smart,intelligent and what have you on forming acquaintance with me but few people ,not even ma immediate family suspects I suffer from a mild non verbal learning disability. Most times I don't pick up clues that involve non verbal communication. As a result ,I forget easily what I see as opposed to what I hear. I forget so much it baffles me why I am not so dumb. My incorrigible interest in the art of seduction has helped me picked up on most non verbal communication passed through body language so far. I intend to continue to work on myself.

Maybe we all possess one embarrassing short coming or the other. Maybe there's really nothing more to love than the acceptance of such imperfection and the willingness to persist with the other person.

Just maybe. By the way the class just ended and the lady in faded black top sitting opposite me on the left has the biggest boobs!

Ogbeni La
Re: Is This How People Feel When They Are In Love? I'm Confused by lafflaff123(m): 12:37am On Dec 21, 2014
I will buy this book, whats the title again?

1 Like

Re: Is This How People Feel When They Are In Love? I'm Confused by Baddestguyp(m): 12:44am On Dec 21, 2014
question for the dragons

there is a difference between madness and love undecided
Re: Is This How People Feel When They Are In Love? I'm Confused by Nobody: 2:18am On Dec 21, 2014
^^^ baddestguyp, why is ur moniker 'female'?
Re: Is This How People Feel When They Are In Love? I'm Confused by ogbenila(m): 9:26am On Dec 21, 2014
I have misplaced my sentiments
Re: Is This How People Feel When They Are In Love? I'm Confused by hatux: 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
Is this love?
Re: Is This How People Feel When They Are In Love? I'm Confused by gsainttrinity(m): 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2014
GOOD articles like this always suffer in terms of contributions because many of us would read it, and be so busy in thoughts we would forget to leave a comment, and maybe we may want to say something but don't know how to say it and worse still the sophistication of the work manages to evade our sense of undastanding that even after reading it like for the third time, we still don't get the point hence no comment.

I am in a category above but i refuse to be predictable like them.
Re: Is This How People Feel When They Are In Love? I'm Confused by gsainttrinity(m): 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
I have to comment on this article again. I have read it like the fifth time now and its like one Jamb comprehension articles with questions like

1: Is catherine the same person as lady midletown

2: Is the writer in love with Ariar

3: what is the appropriate title for the article

beside the dexterity with which this article was written, it has too many implications to do with my personal life and it got me thinking really hard.

The character had to sit through a boring class to get the attention of a lady he is not sure he loves.
Me: i do this alot going through unbearable displeasure just to get the attention of a girl i am not even sure what my intentions are.

Though whenever i visit a buka to eat i insist on Egusi soup because of its predictable taste, but my choice is not the same.

I would chase jenifar because she is light skinned exhaust my airtime to call sandra because i like her bottom and want to taste a sample yet i am very sure i am in love with joyce and want to get married to her, oh! By the way i just payed for her schools fees and i am financially wrecked as well as emotionally But yet i wouldn't let the plantain seller off the hook because such girls must never turn down my advances. Maria just won't let me be, she is too cheap not my type.

My typical life yet i just can't help it. I am just woundering if this thing about demon possessing someone is real or maybe the sense of adventure is that strong to practically drive one to his wits end. Or human wants are insatiable.

I really am searching for an answer!

1 Like

Re: Is This How People Feel When They Are In Love? I'm Confused by ogbenila(m): 6:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
Those jamb question part got me laughing hard. Like seriously , they are questions worth attempting
Re: Is This How People Feel When They Are In Love? I'm Confused by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
Bottom line: You know what you want.

You just don't know when or how to go for it.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders,Is It Possible To Be In Luv With Two Pple At The Same Tym. / Does Religion Play Big Role In Relashionship? / Relationship Facts – Did You Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.