Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. (49421 Views)

My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? / She Is Seriously Tempting Me / My Neighbour's Wife Is Tempting Me- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by iswallker(m): 3:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
temitemi1:
The tittle of d movie pls... Cos I'm presently in ALABA In't grin grin grin

Thank goodness you are not schooling there... grin
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
If a lady's mind is made up to hav a man on her bed, only d grace of God can save him from her.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by shomutuski(m): 3:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
Acekidc4:
Help ke! U beta nack apako fast
fast b4 itz 2 late. Lol
Honorable! I totally agree with you. If nah me, I will f**k nonsense out of her pussy that she won't have choice than to runaway from that ouse.
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by shomutuski(m): 3:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
Acekidc4:
Help ke! U beta nack apako fast
fast b4 itz 2 late. Lol
Honorable! I totally agree with you. If nah me, I will f**k nonsense out of her kpomo that she won't have choice than to runaway from that ouse.
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by uglyogre(f): 3:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
i don't understand how a full grown man with a working brain, educated for that matter would stoop so low as to make out with a househelp, is it that bad?where do these women see such men, do men no longer have respect for themselves?na wa oh

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by sukkot: 3:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Archaic view of men! They both defiled one another! angry
well he is the elder. of course she would get her consequences too. hey life is all about crime and punishment. its not jujuman that is doing you ooooo, think back to what you have done in the past lmao. it all catches up with you wink
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by kechywillz(m): 3:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
bushdoc9919:

No, not that type of Venus wink
grin i only know two types of venus. 1.The planet 2.Body lotion,which one u dey talk about
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by watchindelta(m): 3:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
grin grin grin a real man of God don,t fall for sex aba, u don ready fu ck up by giving her green light grin grin why u romance am for jst small seducing aba? am not a pastor but i don,t fall easy for babes. fact cool cool cool
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Chibest2000(m): 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2014
EstarKeys:
..send her packing or give her a job apart from ur home....or u will end up messing up urself nd ur status
Noted!!
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
First of all, if you're really a pastor. You are a STUPID pastor!

You better tell your wife the truth, that ur house girl turns you on and you're tempted for make love to her. If your wife has sense, she would listen and send her away, if she doesnt have sense-she would ignore you.
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
kechywillz:

grin i only know two types of venus. 1.The planet 2.Body lotion,which one u dey talk about

Will give you a hint.....the goddess of?
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by jidxin(m): 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
IKJ66:
Follow ur heart !!!!!
u got me really laughing ....follow ur hrt ke when d hrt is already beriddled wit evil thought
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
uglyogre:
i don't understand how a full grown man with a working brain, educated for that matter would stoop so low as to make out with a househelp, is it that bad?where do these women see such men, do men no longer have respect for themselves?na wa oh

As in im just disgusted. Some men are animals sha, anything goes.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Nuezha(m): 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
The house girl is carrying somebody along in her family. Once the man falls into the "takute onigan" then he will choose between becoming the house girl family's ATM or he gets blackmailed.

This is entrapment!

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Acekidc4(m): 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
shomutuski:

Honorable! I totally agree with you. If nah me, I will f**k nonsense out of her kpomo that she won't have choice than to runaway from that ouse.

Oga Mi, na so oh! Tru talk all d way. After I nearly kill her wit bleeping, na she go pack comot 4 house wit her Temptation!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by timota(m): 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
Evina:

Seconded
thirded
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by mayor007(m): 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
You should have told your wife the truth from the outset. That would have shifted the onus on her but it is never too late to set the record straight. Just don't expect it to be amusing to her.
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Sharksblow(m): 4:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
Hmmm... o leju
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by kechywillz(m): 4:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Will give you a hint.....the goddess of?
talk am na
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by sukkot: 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2014
Acekidc4:

Ave u ever ve xtra-maritals sex b4 like say u galfrnd or anyoda gals. Mind u if u say no u re lyin n GOD will kill u n u will still burn in Hell. Hehehe!
i have. till i got enlightened. and once i got enlightened i had to be cleansed in affliction so that i would not meet a horrific end. so once you get enlightened and stop it then your punishment starts. but once you are not enlightened and continue. then your punishment builds up till BOOMMMMMMM it just explodes in your face one day in a horrific way. me ? i paid for all mine. and while i was paying for it i knew it was the LORD purifying and cleansing me. heavy stomach troubles for a long time. thats usually how you pay for it. i had crazy stomach problems.

1 timothy 5 vs 23 Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities.Some men's sins are open beforehand, going before to judgment; and some men they follow after. <<<THIS WAS EXACTLY HOW ALL MY SINS CAME TO JUDGEMENT. STOMACH PROBLEMS. I HAD TO GO THROUGH IT SO I DONT GET DESTROYED IN CAR ACCIDENT OR THE LORD SEND ARMED ROBBER YOUR WAY TO KILL YOU OR SEND CRAZY POLICE MAN TO GUN YOU DOWN. ALL THESE ARE EVIL ANGELS WORKING FOR GOD WHO HE USES TO EXTERMINATE PEOPLE WHO ARE DOING TOO MUCH SIN AND NEED TO BE REMOVED FROM THE WORLD
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by MistadeRegal(m): 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2014
If you were in Joseph's shoes, you will definitely fall.
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by hardbody: 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2014
It made a good and interesting reading. Like we all know, it is fabricated romance story and does not deserve any further mention.
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by sherbol: 4:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
U made a mistake from d beginning by not telling ur wife abt it.maybe u r even interested in d girl if not dis is not something u shd hide from ur wife if u truly love her as u ve claimed. And u call ursef a pastor.if a member of ur church brought dis issue to u how will u handle it?my advice is dis,u must let ur wife no abt d whole tin including dose tins u ve done wit d girl n ask for forgiveness from ur wife n from God.don't let ur wife catch u because it will cause more havoc Dan u expected.
Nobody is a saint or holy.
Chibest2000:
Source: Sweetdating

Sorry nt really me! Copied it 4rm a website n thought advises n suggestions could help someone here who might b in dsame shoe with d original poster. Tnx!!
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by recentelder(m): 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
Wait a minute. Who controls the house in btw you and your wife. This temptation is already a pregnancy in you and will soon give birth to regret,sorrow,lamentation,and scattered home if not checked now. I experienced similar case last year to be precise and acted fast. I told my wife ,look, change the maid for these obvious reasons ......I told her straigth without mincing words and of course got scared of loosing her husband. She acted fast and better for it today. My wife still responsible for her sch fees up till today . Its part of our duty thru our joint acct though
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by hardbody: 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
sukkot:
i have. till i got enlightened. and once i got enlightened i had to be cleansed in affliction so that i would not meet a horrific end. so once you get enlightened and stop it then your punishment starts. but once you are not enlightened and continue. then your punishment builds up till BOOMMMMMMM it just explodes in your face one day in a horrific way. me ? i paid for all mine. and while i was paying for it i knew it was the LORD purifying and cleansing me. heavy stomach troubles for a long time. thats usually how you pay for it. i had crazy stomach problems.

1 timothy 5 vs 23 Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities.Some men's sins are open beforehand, going before to judgment; and some men they follow after. <<<THIS WAS EXACTLY HOW ALL MY SINS CAME TO JUDGEMENT. STOMACH PROBLEMS. I HAD TO GO THROUGH IT SO I DONT GET DESTROYED IN CAR ACCIDENT OR THE LORD SEND ARMED ROBBER YOUR WAY TO KILL YOU OR SEND CRAZY POLICE MAN TO GUN YOU DOWN. ALL THESE ARE EVIL ANGELS WORKING FOR GOD WHO HE USES TO EXTERMINATE PEOPLE WHO ARE DOING TOO MUCH SIN AND NEED TO BE REMOVED FROM THE WORLD

Did i not warn you never to wander afar from the house when you have exhausted your drugs? Now see what you are typing randomly on the net
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by queenbesha(f): 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
Leave the idiot! He is enjoying the so called 'temptation'. If he were to be a serious human being, he would have sent that MAGA out of his house without even giving a second thought. A reasonable wife should study and understand her husband and know when he is serious!

Wait...and this made FP? *SMH* real hard
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by dapsonjegz(m): 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
pastor no dull am oo
try mark register 4 d gal body
na u & God get yarn
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by sukkot: 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
hardbody:

Did i not warn you never to wander afar from the house when you have exhausted your drugs? Now see what you are typing randomly on the net
ok me i done talk my own sha. na you get ya life. live it how you want. but believe me when i say there are consequences to every action and nothing that happens in life is coincidence. if popo gun you down, it was not coincidence. if thief come ya house it was not coincidence. if you get cancer it was not coincidence
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by veraiyke(m): 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
Abeg oga if u sincerely wnt to b faithful to ur wife den u beta tel her wat u ve bn experiencing. She will doubt it bt u two cn set d house help up one day by ur wife lvn her work early n returning at ur own time so dat she will also c for hersef d dressing of her house help. If u kp telin her d girl is lazy ur waisting ur time n putn ur marriage more n more in danger.
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Acekidc4(m): 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2014
sukkot:

So wen I got Enlightened abt d evil in it n stop, den my punishment start! Re u high or wat! Does dat even make sense. I sin against GOD, dey preach 2 me n I ask 4 is 4giveness n GOD forgive me. Den Accordin to u GOD decide 2 start punishin me! 4 wat na! Haba. U no try at all.
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by sukkot: 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2014
Acekidc4:

So wen I got Enlightened abt d evil in it n stop, den my punishment start! Re u high or wat! Does dat even make sense. I sin against GOD, dey preach 2 me n I ask 4 is 4giveness n GOD forgive me. Den Accordin to u GOD decide 2 start punishin me! 4 wat na! Haba. U no try at all.
ermm if you stop doing it and you are sincere and then you start following the path of the truth. then as you are now in the fold, he cant have you in the fold without getting rid of all the sin you are carrying. your spirit is like a hard drive that records all your sins. all those sins have to be cleansed. there is a difference between forgiving and paying. nigerians cant seem to understand that. they think because your sins are forgiven then you dont have to pay for it. i forgive you for committing the sin but now you have to pay for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ / Infinix Rewards Man Who Kissed His Wife On Social Media With N300k For Valentine / Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.