Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

SPIRIT HUSBAND..A Reality Or Just A Joke - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SPIRIT HUSBAND..A Reality Or Just A Joke (4274 Views)

Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SPIRIT HUSBAND..A Reality Or Just A Joke by sathel(m): 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
I attend the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries where we are always taught about the mystery of the spirit husbands/wife but i was bamboozled when i was listening to pastor chris ojigbani of covenant christian center on STV this afternoon as he was preaching against it..he was like"Speaking with many people, online and in real life, it is becoming apparent to me how deep the twin trick of the enemy has taken root in the Christian community.
Spirit husband or spirit wife? Ever heard of it? Most Nigerian Christians have. I am thinking now that all people exposed to Pentecostal/evangelical messages from Nigeria have heard this taught or mentioned or “testified” about.
I am beginning to think that this trick of the enemy is the leading cause of separation, divorce, and delayed marriage in the body of Christ where this fable is taught. Yes, it is a fable.
Many people teach about spirit husband and wife. They teach that when a woman or man has such a spirit that the person will not succeed in marriage in real life. But they are all in error. It's a trick of the devil. There's no scriptural basis for such a teaching. There's no such thing in the Bible. Demons don't have sex. The spirit husband/wife teaching is a complete make-believe story – from the start of it to its end, there is no truth to it.
Why? Spirits don’t marry. Jesus Christ said so. Since there is no such thing as spirit wife or spirit husband, there is therefore no such thing as spirit children. Spirits don’t have sex. God created sex for procreation – “multiply and fill the earth” – sex is an earthly activity. Spirits don’t procreate.
Marriage was created in the Garden of Eden for man and woman – human beings. Before Adam found Eve, there was no marriage in creation. So angels who predate man don’t marry.
You can’t be married to someone without knowing it. There is no way you can be married to a demon. Just no way!
But, we hear stories of people saying they had it and testifying of being delivered of it?
People make up stories and relay them to other people. It’s a game of the mind. If a person that one thinks is a man of God tells him consistently that he has a spirit wife. And the man of God in question comes across as one who has deep spiritual insights, and the person believes that he has a spirit wife. Then, symptoms of those who have spirit wife according to what he has been taught would become more prominent in his mind. And because he believes there is something like spirit wife and that he has it, he will begin to think on those things and then create those things in his life. So if that person is taken through a series of activities called “deliverance” and the person is then told that he has been delivered that the spirit wife has left him. The symptoms may cease and then he would testify of being delivered.
Then why do people have sex in the dream and sometimes they wake up with “evidence” of sex on them?
An understanding of what a dream is would explain why such things happen. Check out the “Trick of Dreams" teaching by Pastor Chris Ojigbani.
Those physical manifestations are body fluids of the dreamer. A demon cannot be touched or felt as such a demon cannot have sex. Demons don't have physical bodies. Demons are fallen angels. Jesus Christ said that angels don't marry.
People could have sex in the dream because:
1. They think about sex before they go to bed;
2. They fill their thoughts with sex during the day or they have strong desires for a loved one whom they have not seen for some time;
3. They watched a film of people being intimate;
4. They have abstained from sex for a long time;
5. They saw someone they are attracted to and began to desire the person;
6. MOST PRIME - They heard that they have spirit husband or wife and because the teacher of this fairly tale story told them that someone who has spirit husband or wife is visited in the dream for sex by the spirit.
It’s a two-fold problem. The second aspect of it is the trick of deliverance. Because spirit husband or spirit wife is a demon. The person is told that he or she needs deliverance and taken through a series of activities for this deliverance. This fable sends Christians out on wild goose chase seeking to be delivered from something that does not exist.
This is not a joking matter. I know many people that have sown wedding gowns and bought wedding bands to return to the spirit husband and taken through series of useless events including bathing in a river in the name of divorcing from spirit husband. The devil is so wicked.
There are some deliverance merchants out there who specialize in diagnosing spirit husbands and wives. “I don’t feel love for my husband anymore.” “You have spirit husband.” “Nobody proposes marriage to me.” “You have spirit husband.” “My husband is having an affair.” “You have spirit husband.” he gave me money in my dream-is spirit husband CBN''He's even selling some books now that reveals against it....SOURCE:STV (let discuss abt it plz)..
Re: SPIRIT HUSBAND..A Reality Or Just A Joke by sathel(m): 4:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
Let the discussion begins and MODS plz plz plz frontpage tinx...God bless
Re: SPIRIT HUSBAND..A Reality Or Just A Joke by kevoh(m): 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2014
All in chorus :
Spirit Husband/Wife, Big Joke! X100
Re: SPIRIT HUSBAND..A Reality Or Just A Joke by sathel(m): 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
kevoh:
All in chorus :
Spirit Husband/Wife, Big Joke! X100
chairman,re u crious? And please what's ur biblical backing.
Re: SPIRIT HUSBAND..A Reality Or Just A Joke by icedee1: 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
sathel:
I attend the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries where we are always taught about the mystery of the spirit husbands/wife but i was bamboozled when i was listening to pastor chris ojigbani of covenant christian center on STV this afternoon as he was preaching against it..he was like"Speaking with many people, online and in real life, it is becoming apparent to me how deep the twin trick of the enemy has taken root in the Christian community.
Spirit husband or spirit wife? Ever heard of it? Most Nigerian Christians have. I am thinking now that all people exposed to Pentecostal/evangelical messages from Nigeria have heard this taught or mentioned or “testified” about.
I am beginning to think that this trick of the enemy is the leading cause of separation, divorce, and delayed marriage in the body of Christ where this fable is taught. Yes, it is a fable.
Many people teach about spirit husband and wife. They teach that when a woman or man has such a spirit that the person will not succeed in marriage in real life. But they are all in error. It's a trick of the devil. There's no scriptural basis for such a teaching. There's no such thing in the Bible. Demons don't have sex. The spirit husband/wife teaching is a complete make-believe story – from the start of it to its end, there is no truth to it.
Why? Spirits don’t marry. Jesus Christ said so. Since there is no such thing as spirit wife or spirit husband, there is therefore no such thing as spirit children. Spirits don’t have sex. God created sex for procreation – “multiply and fill the earth” – sex is an earthly activity. Spirits don’t procreate.
Marriage was created in the Garden of Eden for man and woman – human beings. Before Adam found Eve, there was no marriage in creation. So angels who predate man don’t marry.
You can’t be married to someone without knowing it. There is no way you can be married to a demon. Just no way!
But, we hear stories of people saying they had it and testifying of being delivered of it?
People make up stories and relay them to other people. It’s a game of the mind. If a person that one thinks is a man of God tells him consistently that he has a spirit wife. And the man of God in question comes across as one who has deep spiritual insights, and the person believes that he has a spirit wife. Then, symptoms of those who have spirit wife according to what he has been taught would become more prominent in his mind. And because he believes there is something like spirit wife and that he has it, he will begin to think on those things and then create those things in his life. So if that person is taken through a series of activities called “deliverance” and the person is then told that he has been delivered that the spirit wife has left him. The symptoms may cease and then he would testify of being delivered.
Then why do people have sex in the dream and sometimes they wake up with “evidence” of sex on them?
An understanding of what a dream is would explain why such things happen. Check out the “Trick of Dreams" teaching by Pastor Chris Ojigbani.
Those physical manifestations are body fluids of the dreamer. A demon cannot be touched or felt as such a demon cannot have sex. Demons don't have physical bodies. Demons are fallen angels. Jesus Christ said that angels don't marry.
2. They fill their thoughts with sex during the day or they have strong desires for a loved one whom they have not seen for some time;
6. MOST PRIME - They heard that they have spirit husband or wife and because the teacher of this fairly tale story told them that someone who has spirit husband or wife is visited in the dream for sex by the spirit.
It’s a two-fold problem. The second aspect of it is the trick of deliverance. Because spirit husband or spirit wife is a demon. The person is told that he or she needs deliverance and taken through a series of activities for this deliverance. This fable sends Christians out on wild goose chase seeking to be delivered from something that does not exist.
This is not a joking matter. I know many people that have sown wedding gowns and bought wedding bands to return to the spirit husband and taken through series of useless events including bathing in a river in the name of divorcing from spirit husband. The devil is so wicked.
There are some deliverance merchants out there who specialize in diagnosing spirit husbands and wives. “I don’t feel love for my husband anymore.” “You have spirit husband.” “Nobody proposes marriage to me.” “You have spirit husband.” “My husband is having an affair.” “You have spirit husband.” he gave me money in my dream-is spirit husband CBN''He's even selling some books now that reveals against it....SOURCE:STV (let discuss abt it plz)..
Am sure you one of those who just go to Church and follow what every Pastor say and never read their Bible or meditate on it.with what you wrote it's hard to believe you have a personal relationship with Christ.read Genesis 6vs1-3 and see what it says "the sons of God marrying the daughters of men because they were beautiful this was one of the reasons why destroyed the world then with water.my brother let your Bible lead you so you won't be mislead by the teachings of men.even the world believe in spirit husband/ wife they call them incubbi /succubus Google and read

3 Likes

Re: SPIRIT HUSBAND..A Reality Or Just A Joke by kevoh(m): 6:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
sathel:
From a book that mentions Unicorns and talking donkeys undecided...Nope bro, I let my brain do the thinking.
Re: SPIRIT HUSBAND..A Reality Or Just A Joke by Ishilove: 2:05am On Dec 22, 2014
sathel:
Op, you're really a learner. Because you don't believe a thing doesn't stop it from existing.
This nairalander has seen it all.

www.nairaland.com/2007685/5-myths-spiritual-spouse

www.nairaland.com/lastchild
Re: SPIRIT HUSBAND..A Reality Or Just A Joke by adeare: 5:19am On Feb 20, 2015
@ Sathel. Spirit wifes and husbands are very real. Please read this blog inorder to have more knowledge on the subject. Stay blessed

http://drintimacy./incubus-and-succubus-sex-demons-of-the-night/
Re: SPIRIT HUSBAND..A Reality Or Just A Joke by johnydon22(m): 7:19am On Feb 20, 2015

Re: SPIRIT HUSBAND..A Reality Or Just A Joke by signsmadueke(m): 7:55pm On May 14, 2017
sathel:

Check this link, its true, you need to see the book!!!
https://www.createspace.com/7128494

(1) (Reply)

A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria / If God Is A Spirit, What Does It Mean To Be Created In His Image? / "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.