Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? (10306 Views)

2015: APC Is Blinded By Desperation For Power – PDP / Man Blinded By Soldiers Awarded N15M Compensation / Yarima: My Wife Is Not 13, He Strives Hard To Be Guided By The Holy Qur'an (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by rozayx5(m): 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2014
so tecno phantom came up with this long epistle to convince ndigbo to vote the terrorist
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
waternogeteneny:

This one is our ikwere bro.... Did Amaechi send u, tell Amaechi that GEJ is respectful and have more regard for igbos than him.

How many times have ur fellow ikere kinsmen had to call Amaechi to order about is utterances about the entire igbo nation.

Ikwere should pray very hard that the ijaws don't start killing them from the south and the igbos killing them from the east.

Pray very well and shove this ur trash where the sun don't shine.

GEJ tilll 2019
it's ppl like u dat cause problems for others... the guy opened a topic, instead of attacking d Op... u attack a tribe... if u were an Ikwerre man how wud I feel of u read wat u just posted above, and how wud I act d Nxt time d igbo's re being ridiculed... use ur head.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by HappyJoe: 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
Yorubas did not vote Obasanjo in 1999. He still won the elections.

Was that the end of the Yoruba race?

Igbos WILL NOT vote Buhari in 2015, even if he wins, what will he do? Starve Igbos like Gowon and Awolowo (with sadistic pleasure) did during the Civil War?

We need to really stop this nonsense. The region in Nigeria with serious problems is the North, not the South East.

They have 13 year old suicide bombers!!

Please let that sink in! The social problems the incompetence of the Northern ruling elite have caused will take DECADES to fix - and Buhari CANNOT perform magic.

So we Igbos will neither vote APC nor Buhari. Deal with it.

If you win the elections, you can do your worst - will it be worse than "all is fair in love and war" (and starvation/blockade) or "twenty pounds"?

14 Likes

Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2014
FreeGlobe:

Berem take time, stop blackmailing my handle cool
hahahahaha!!! Mr. Globe,please tell those already falling in love with you that you are a male disguising as a female. You cannot take my position as the most popular female Igbo poster on nairalander.
Mbanu!!

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by fx45(m): 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2014
berem:
see this brainwashed fool! Who told you the person you quoted is female? Hahahahaha!!!
Efulefu! Who told U the person I quoted isn't a female? Maybe U think everybody is as devious as Ur transgender friend NgeneUkwenu

1 Like

Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by waternogeteneny: 9:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
lygn19:

it's ppl like u dat cause problems for others... the guy opened a topic, instead of attacking d Op... u attack a tribe... if u were an Ikwerre man how wud I feel of u read wat u just posted above, and how wud I act d Nxt time d igbo's re being ridiculed... use ur head.

Forget this ur line of causing trouble for others. The hatred u have for urself is born from colonialism. Both by the Europeans for us southerners and Arabs for Northerners. The hate is already there. I am not causing anything. U are inferior.

We all watched u post pics of Biafra starving children and saw the satisfaction u got from that suffering. We see the satisfaction the Aboki get wen they murder scores of defenceless women and children. Tell us wat caused that? Wat cause the black man to like light skin and value it over pigmentation of black skin.

U are the problem not me, ur greed is the problem not me claiming my on right. Igbos have not had the Presidency and will have our turn before it moves on.

3 Likes

Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by Yoritshekiri: 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2014
There is nothing that irks me more than when I see acts of absolute hypocrisy from people like the OP.
You said we shouldn't support GEJ out of bitterness from the civil war (your imagination), but a few lines down the article, yo started preaching not nothing but sheer hatred and bitterness for the Ijaws and other southern minorities.

You said we shouldn't be impressed with individual appointment of Igbos as it doesn't in anyway affect or improve the lives of the Igbo masses, few lines down the article you started telling us about how the ijaws and Niger deltans you so hate will not vote for an Igbo president. So how does an Igbo president improve the life of an ordinary Igbo man?
Fûcking useless hypocrites you all are.
Collynzo

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2014
waternogeteneny:

Let them use the ppp and build the bridge, they will not tow any bridge, na just politics.
u don't know what ppp is...
Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
fx45:

Efulefu! Who told U the person I quoted isn't a female? Maybe U think everybody is as devious as Ur transgender friend NgeneUkwenu
LMAO!!! Sorry I can't help your state now. Maybe you just joined politics section newly. Sorry for you!
Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by FreeGlobe(f): 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
lygn19:

its only these ikwerre people that post rubbish such as this while pretending to be igbo. People like the op, Abagworo and others. It's about time these folks start talking for their Ikwerre tribe alone and not roping igbos into their nonsense. These Rotimi Amaechi lapdogs should leave igbos alone to their choice.

1 Like

Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by Yoritshekiri: 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
HappyJoe:
Yorubas did not vote Obasanjo in 1999. He still won the elections.

Was that the end of the Yoruba race?

Igbos WILL NOT vote Buhari in 2015, even if he wins, what will he do? Starve Igbos like Gowon and Awolowo (with sadistic pleasure) did during the Civil War?

We need to really stop this nonsense. The region in Nigeria with serious problems is the North, not the South East.

They have 13 year old suicide bombers!!

Please let that sink in! The social problems the incompetence of the Northern ruling elite have caused will take DECADES to fix - and Buhari CANNOT perform magic.

So we Igbos will neither vote APC nor Buhari. Deal with it.

If you win the elections, you can do your worst - will it be worse than "all is fair in love and war" (and starvation/blockade) or "twenty pounds"?
The kind of nonsense these people come up with to get support for their master is shocking.
Yet they say they are being threatened for not supporting GEJ.
Just check out the legendary hypocrisy written all over that post.

1 Like

Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by fx45(m): 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2014
berem:
LMAO!!! Sorry I can't help your state now. Maybe you just joined politics section newly. Sorry for you!
It doesn't matter if I joined yesterday... The most important thing is that I joined before U. So stfu! ... And please don't derail this thread. Back to the topic
Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by waternogeteneny: 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2014
lygn19:
u don't know what ppp is...

Public Private Partnership. They can decide to cancel and pay upright. Let us be patient and let them build the Bridge.

Anything about igbos is opposed by the yoru-hausa clan in Abuja with serious effort and determination. GEJ and Okonjo are dealing with dem.

The fact we dont have good leaders in the east makes matters worst. Let them build the damn bridge and let us see who pays at the end.
Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2014
waternogeteneny:

Forget this ur line of causing trouble for others. The hatred u have for ur self is born from colonialism. Both by the Europeans for us southerners and Arabs for Northerners. The hate is already there. I am not causing anything. U are inferior.
I know dat ppl like u re d type of igbos that were mocking d Northerners when sarduana was killed... in life I discovered dat thinking b4 u talk saves u from alot of trouble...

1 Like

Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by Yoritshekiri: 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
rozayx5:
so tecno phantom came up with this long epistle to convince ndigbo to vote the terrorist
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
We shouldn't vote GEJ out of civil war bitterness for Hausas, but we should vote their master Buhari out of Civil war bitterness for Ijaws, Ikwerres and your Akwa Ibom people.
Imagine how wicked and hypocritical these guys are.
They go about stirring up ethnic hate and division, then turn around to blame innocent GEJ for it.
Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
The Germans and the Jews are international partners today and maintain diplomatic ties because Germans have sincerely apologised for the atrocities they committed against the Jews and have taken drastic measures to ensure that such never repeats itself again.

They have welcomed the Jews into all facets of their economic and political spheres and have given them a voice and are making sure that no group intimidates or antagonises the Jews ever again within their territory and beyond, be they Muslims or otherwise.

How many of such has Nigeria and the wicked entities occupying it's borders done. Any apologies for the death of millions so far?

These same people will not hesitate to show you pictures of starving and dying Biafran kids just to score cheap Internet argument points and are still threatening so repeat the same atrocities if ever given the opportunity (even though it is in their wildest dreams)

While I, personally, can give two f.ü.c.k.s about the Ijaws, Ogonis and those small ethnic groups inhabiting that region, I am mandated to rally behind the man Jonathan because he is a good man at heart and with good intentions that is clear to see. I am motivated by vengeance and hatred to go against anything the Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis stand for in this nation. I will never be sympathetic to their cause and would never tread the same path they tread because I view these three ethnic groups as pure evil and I never want to be associated with evil.

I agree with the rest of the points in the article about GEJ not living up to expectations but every human has a flaw and with the degree of insurgency, hatred, sabotage and campaign of calumny against him so far, I am even surprised that he has even achieved so much.

8 Likes

Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by waternogeteneny: 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
lygn19:

I know dat ppl like u re d type of igbos that were mocking d Northerners when sarduana was killed... in life I discovered dat thinking b4 u talk saves u from alot of trouble...

Just to reiterate.

We all watched u post pics of Biafra starving children and saw the satisfaction u got from that suffering. We see the satisfaction the Northerner get wen they murder scores of defenceless women and children. Tell us wat caused that? Wat cause the black man to like light skin and value it over pigmentation of black skin.

U are the problem not me, ur greed is the problem not me claiming my own right. Igbos have not had the Presidency and will have our turn before it moves on.

U will do well to avoid me in life or cyber space, mean while, ur sarduana is burning in hell.

3 Likes

Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
FreeGlobe:

its only these ikwerre people that post rubbish such as this while pretending to be igbo. People like the op, Abagworo and others. It's about time these folks start talking for their Ikwerre tribe alone and not roping igbos into their nonsense. These Rotimi Amaechi lapdogs should leave igbos alone to their choice.
if Abagworo is ikwerre, I prefer to call him brother dan most of u here on Nairaland... like d OP said politics is abt interest Abagworo has tried in igbo interests...
Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
Abagworo:

How can the system be changed? When Jonathan entered in 2010 I thought true federalism will be his major agenda but he seemed comfortable with the unitary system and he is enjoying the absolute power the system bestows on the President but has not applied it wisely.

Federalism must not be completely fiscal but decentralisation of stately roles and then gradually fiscal aspects will be introduced. My best bet is a possible Igbo independent country but Igbos are not supporting that. They keep humiliating and killing Biafran activists and Igbos keep blind eye to it because they want to be in Jonathans good book. You cant get freedom that way.

GEJ drive towards true federalism is being kicked against by the North

Eg

PIB

Confab agreement
Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by mensdept: 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
You talk about the Jews. Well the Jews were not installing idiots like Theodore Orji as leaders of territories, nor old 80 yr old hags like Elechi either. They were not fighting to create worthless states as their 6th state for personal gain, nor were they decamping left and right like Amaechi and Okorocha with no purpose or end result.

Ndigbo are quick to claim Hebrew descent, but as of today, they are there worse enemies.

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by FreeGlobe(f): 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
lygn19:

if Abagworo is ikwerre, I prefer to call him brother dan most of u here on Nairaland... like d OP said politics is abt interest Abagworo has tried in igbo interests...
yes, Abagworo is your Ikwerre brother so you guys should debate ikwerre matters or are there not many ikwerre people on cyberspace? I'm tired of seeing brainwashed ikwerre people comment on igbo affairs.
Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by fx45(m): 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2014
berem:
hahahahaha!!! Mr. Globe,please tell those already falling in love with you that you are a male disguising as a female. You cannot take my position as the most popular female Igbo poster on nairalander.
Mbanu!!
I sincerely hope U know the difference between being popular and being despised... Please get off Ur high horse, take a good look at Urself in the mirror and tell us what U see.... Popular or Despised?
Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by Descartes: 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
I smell bigotry embarassed
Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by mazzi: 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
lygn19:

then Bleep off.who even wan associate with efulefu like u?
Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by nku5: 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
OP - You are an APC member. True or false.

The article is aimed at one thing subtle central point which is that GEJ, an Ijaw man has done nothing for us while Buhari, a Fulani man can do more for us if we align with him and his ambition.

First and foremost a major number of the APC's bigwigs like Amaechi and Nyako have expressed irritating anti-igbo sentiment that will be an issue for some time to come. Go to Upper Iweka and ask the average Joe what he thinks of Fashola ...

The writer of that article is a clown for likening todays politics to 1966 and claiming that igbos are stuck in that year. OP what is your take on such silly analogies??

The fact is that GEJ hast really done much in the SE in terms of infrastructure compared to what he has done in the north and SW in order to win their votes but he has appealed to Igbo sensitivities like no other president has done and its working wonders for him. Call it wayo or whatever the man is creating an atmosphere of inclusion of igbos by putting them in few positions in his government and we have seen how our northern and SW brothers have castigated him for "igbonising" the place. Why won't he win igboi hearts?

1 Like

Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
fx45:

I sincerely hope U know the difference between being popular and being despised... Please get off Ur high horse, take a good look at Urself in the mirror and tell us what U see.... Popular or Despised?
Despised by people like you who thinks supporting Buhari is a crime. Please go on with toasting of Freeglobe your fellow man. Both of you can become gays if it so pleases you.

Hahahahahahahaha!!! grin grin
Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by Yeske2(m): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
@OP, most Ndigbo ain't interested yet in national politics but still sentimental about national issues, when most are tired we'll move forward.

1 Like

Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by MayorofLagos(m): 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
phantom:
the following post is from a friend on facebook and is directed at our kinsmen,the igbos! enjoy!!!
N/B: i highlighted some important points

I will start this write-up with the analogy of the broken down clock for the sole reason that I do not intend this post to be an avenue for stereo-typing the igbos, but as an avenue for we from the South East region to tell ourselves some home-truth (like every race or ethnic group does from time to time) and stop what seems to be an exercise in self ridicule. Now, to the analogy of the broken down clock:

A broken down clock we all know cannot be relied on for telling the time of the day, especially for those who know its state of function. But regardless of that state of function, we all know it has its fingers pointing at some random time, which is usually the time at which it broke down. Lets just say for the sake of this write-up, our clock broke down at exactly 4 o' clock.

A stranger who comes into the house at time of say 3.55 (am or pm), 4.00 (am or pm), 4.05 (am or pm) would see the clock as still correct, or even accurate if he came in at exactly 4.00 (am or pm), but the owner of the house knows the true state of the clock, and the stranger would need to stay longer to know the clock is truly broken down. But the truth is, as a time piece, I was correct twice for the day. At every other time, it was on the WRONG side of time.

In Nigeria, we have many people who analyse like broken down clocks. They seem to be correct not because they possess sterling analytical power, but because the situation which serves their myopic view speaks for itself. Once their position is on the wrong side of the argument, they cannot be fixed. We have them all over Nigeria, from those who rightly presently demand GEJ to be sacked at the polls in 2015 (but for some reason, supported a moribound Umaru Musa Yar Adua to rule Nigeria from his death bed), to those who called for GEJ's impeachment (but threatened the coporate existence of Nigeria should OBJ be impeached, remember OPC's famous "impeach OBJ, impeach Nigeria declaration). Yes, I know, many of them are "making sense" now, and are "gbaming", mass "liking", and high fiving each others' write-ups, but we who live in the house know their "broken down" antecedents, and I know they will be the new problem should an APC leadership begin to derail, should they take over in 2015. But for now, the broken down time piece is telling the correct time, and I hope the clocks that are working correctly will be there to tell the time when real time goes past the hour. It is these people that will eventually save the nation from itself.

But, lets leave those alone for now, its time to address those who seem to be on the wrong side of time.........
Now, we are all aware that GEJ has the most ardent support from the South East. On the surface, that is not a bad thing, everybody has a right to support a candidate of his own choice, and GEJ has the constitutional right to contest, but the reason behind such quickly betrays a sense of hatred, fear and insecurity around such support. The strong emotion with which they respond to their fellow south-easterners who try to be different betrays the ultimate fact that they are really neo-phytes when it comes to reading the political terrain.

These people are so locked in 1966, they forget they are falling into the same mistake of the Northern avengers of 1966, who thought they were doing justice to alleged Igbo domination, but ended up ruining Nigeria and the North even more. These people were seriously calling for devolution of powers and resource control, but do not realise that 2 southern Presidents (one from the Niger Delta) have failed to bring about a satisfactory form of federalism, now they seek to dominate that centre which they alleged to hate so much, when they had ample time to pursue their legitimate interest.

You claim GEJ has done a lot for the igbos more than any President. Well, in terms of appointments, he may have, and there is a psychological feeling about occupying a post whose elusion is thought to be a conspiracy of some sorts, but that is where it ends. It doesn't put food on the table of the average Igbo man more than it does for the Igala man or Jukun woman. And the Airport? [b]Thanks, but apart from that, what else? PTF did much more when oil was less than $20 a barrel. Much more for the common man, the 90% who probably will never use an airport. Roads in the South East remain deplorable, and the Second Niger Bridge is now so notorious a project, any Leader who wants to do the igbos "longer-throat" just needs to say "second Niger Bridge" and he will get our ears. [/b]Remember GEJ said he either completes the Second Niger Bridge by 2015 or he goes to exile. Does it look like all the sand and run down facilities in that area will suddenly become a bridge in 2015? And must it always be about roads and bridges? Dem born us born cement and concrete? What has he done for health that the igbos can shout alleluyah in particular? What about electricity? Does the East have more power supply than the rest of Nigeria? Are Igbo business-men selling more goods more than ever before? Are we buying agricultural produce cheaper than the rest of the country? Is Abakaliki rice more plentiful now than before? Why are our expectations so shallow?

You argue that he is one of us, that he is Igbo. I have never seen any argument betraying more confusion than this. GEJ is not Igbo. He is not even IJAW. He is an OGBIA man, an ethnic group of about 250,000. He has no Igbo name given to him from birth. AZIKIWE is a PET NAME given to him by his mother, because he smiled like the then famous Nnamdi Azikiwe. I had a school mate of COMPLETE Igbo blood in my days in UNEC whose nick-name was ABACHA simply because of his mannerisms. His birth certificate had no Abacha written on it. Meanwhile, it may interest you to know GEJ never took the AZIKIWE name seriously even while he was Governor of Bayelsa and Acting President, but I guess because of people like you, his sudden adoption of the name yielded dividends, and is about to yield further dividends because you cannot see beyond your nose.

Then the second name EBELE. Some un-informed people have called it EBELE-CHUKWU in the past. Well, that is wrong. It is actually EBELEMI, a full nomenclature in OGBIA language. So before you campaign, at least get your facts right.

Another argument, is that we the igbos need to be at peace with our neighbours. I say, it is fine to be at peace, but not to the point of black-mail. Peace without Justice is peace of the grave-yard. [b]Yes, we have a right to support our neighbours, but some of us can also remember that those our neighbours who we desperately want to be at peace with, actually had a voting pattern in the past which was automatically against any candidate who came from the South East. Go and check your records of voting patterns from 1979 elections to 2011. I wont go into the various avenues at which we were sabotaged during the unfortunate civil war. And the abandoned properties nko? Have they given us back? Even the Late Ken Saro-Wiwa, an Ogoni man (our neighbours) "occupied" a house "abandoned" by an Igbo-man when the civil war started. So, how exactly do you define living in genuine peace? Only when it benefits one person? Yes, by-gones should be by-gones, but my common sense still remains. If you want to dig up the role of the Hausas in that event, then let us complete the whole process, then the Efiks and Ibibios will also remind us (the Igbos) of the atrocities we committed against them as well.[/b]

It would have been different if it was a Murtala Mohammed contesting (the man who was responsible for the execution of almost 2,000 unarmed civillians in Asaba during the civil war), or if Buhari had any specific war crime to his name. But that is not the case. In politics, the duration of friendship or enmity is not permanent. What is permanent is INTEREST.

My arch-enemy of yesterday can become my friend today if I rightly identify my interest. Its for this same reason:

1. The Germans and the Jews (Isrealis) are friends and vital business partners today, despite the fact that the Germans gassed 6 million jews to death, with the intention of wiping them off the planet.

2. The Americans fought a bitter war of independence with the imperial British. Today, their alliance is one of the closest and most reliable on the planet.

3. England and France fought a war that lasted 100 years (yes 100). Yet today, one of the most technologically advanced tunnels connects both countries.

I can go on and on and on about how enmities of yesterday have become formidable alliances today based on common sense and identification of objective, legitimate interest. So don't go about calling an Igbo man using his common sense an EFULEFU. You are the one who is lost in the past.

hahahahahahahahaha..... grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

We said it! Soon as Ibo and Ohaneze realize they are about to be swallowed up by the grave they dug for their enemy they will wise up and start sponsoring writers and freelancers from the academic and professional field to preach a sober message. They wouldnt come out and say we are sorry for our mistakes but they will send foot soldiers out to spin a message of self reflection and humility to ndigbos admonishing them to save their necks from the impending doom and join the enemy camp.

bloody COWARDS!! angry angry angry

Tell the writer of this message to come back with his message next year after amala and ewedu people in union with supporter of APC and cow people have put Buhari and Osinbajo are in Aso Rock.

bloody f00ls!!

1 Like

Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by Yeske2(m): 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
nku5:
OP - You are an APC member. True or false.

The article is aimed at one thing subtle central point which is that GEJ, an Ijaw man has done nothing for us while Buhari, a Fulani man can do more for us if we align with him and his ambition.

First and foremost a major number of the APC's bigwigs like Amaechi and Nyako have expressed irritating anti-igbo sentiment that will be an issue for some time to come. Go to Upper Iweka and ask the average Joe what he thinks of Fashola ...

The writer of that article is a clown for likening todays politics to 1966 and claiming that igbos are stuck in that year. OP what is your take on such silly analogies??

The fact is that GEJ hast really done much in the SE in terms of infrastructure compared to what he has done in the north and SW in order to win their votes but he has appealed to Igbo sensitivities like no other president has done and its working wonders for him. Call it wayo or whatever the man is creating an atmosphere of inclusion of igbos by putting them in few positions in his government and we have seen how our northern and SW brothers have castigated him for "igbonising" the place. Why won't he win igboi hearts?

Hold your peace, do you live in Onitsha to know the opinion of the people around here or anywhere around the SE. Infrastructure like which roads, empty port, painted airport or a remodeled secondary school called a university? You guys should please do the needful abeg.
Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
mazzi:
then Bleep off.who even wan associate with efulefu like u?

una no know Wetin una dae do una selves...
Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by fx45(m): 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
berem:
Despised by people like you who thinks supporting Buhari is a crime. Please go on with toasting of Freeglobe your fellow man. Both of you can become gays if it so pleases you.

Hahahahahahahaha!!! grin grin
Olodo! What makes U think I'm a man? Over sabi dey worry U.... Whatever it is, I only commended freeglobe for saying the truth and for not being a deviant like U. Is that enough reason for U to get jealous and threatened about Ur imaginary status of the most 'popular' female Igbo poster on Nairaland. That's the dumbest statement U've ever made on this forum... For someone that has thousands of dumb comments to her credit
Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by nku5: 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
Yeske2:
Hold your peace, do you live in Onitsha to the opinion of the people around here or anywhere around the SE.

Do you? What is their opinion then if you do?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA / Disquiet In APC As Governors Differ Over Moves To Reshuffle National Officers / INEC To Transmit Results Of Bayelsa Guber Poll Manually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.