Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,072 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Do Blood Covenants Really Work? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Blood Covenants Really Work? (3478 Views)

Blood Covenants, Are They Real Or Scam? / Can Long Distance Relationships Really Work Out? / Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Blood Covenants Really Work? by thiefnubu(m): 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2014
chibwike:
Ok..cool...and what is the name of ur other monicker
dude, I ain't daft... If u have my other moniker, you don't need a nuclear physicist to pinpoint the lady... U just find who we are mutually following, that's all.... Thanks for the psyching sha
Re: Do Blood Covenants Really Work? by chibwike(m): 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
Tinubu:
dude, I ain't daft... If u have my other moniker, you don't need a nuclear physicist to pinpoint the lady... U just find who we are mutually following, that's all.... Thanks for the psyching sha
Lol....am actually looking at all the ladies am following...and wondering...who on earth..could be that....i'd find out tho'..
Re: Do Blood Covenants Really Work? by Nobody: 2:51am On Dec 22, 2014
Tinubu:

And what if she has been reading this?
Re: Do Blood Covenants Really Work? by itstpia100: 3:16am On Dec 22, 2014
Tinubu:
23year old lady a few weeks ago, who I met last month on this site... For some days now, she has been seriously working on me to enter a blood covenant with her
Re: Do Blood Covenants Really Work? by thiefnubu(m): 3:22am On Dec 22, 2014
DestinedSharon:

And what if she has been reading this?
one way or the other, I have to let it out.... It's been eating me up from imside
Re: Do Blood Covenants Really Work? by ipleddge: 3:42am On Dec 22, 2014
You be fool!why?because the gal you talking about knows she is d
1you met her on nairaland
2you disflowerd her(if it's true)
3she is going to white garment church
4chibwike is following her
See mumu(you are not sharp) if the girl no won do u bad,u just give her d chance.

Nothing special in fuc.king a Virgini,just hymen covering
Re: Do Blood Covenants Really Work? by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 22, 2014
Tinubu:
prove love ke

I don't love her... We were supposed to be just friends.
Friends,yet you slept with her??
I pity the gal,you know you dnt love her,yet you took her virginity away..........am sorry to say but you are inconsiderate.
Re: Do Blood Covenants Really Work? by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 22, 2014
major466:

Exactly my thoughts. This is serious.
Dont mind the op,he want to chop and clean mouth.
Re: Do Blood Covenants Really Work? by thiefnubu(m): 7:53am On Dec 22, 2014
kristina1:

Dont mind the op,he want to chop and clean mouth.
read the whole of the first page.... U will see where I described how it took place... It was a regrettable accident... Since then, we haven't touched each other again.
Re: Do Blood Covenants Really Work? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
Pradit:
Dude..flee with your 2 legs touching your head.forget 21st century this stuffs are fucking real.
you are a CON ARTIST that scams genuine Dog Sellers around ibadan. This man approach me to buy my Dog and he told me to give him the dog that he will pay later. SCAMMER
Re: Do Blood Covenants Really Work? by Pradit: 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
baddy404:

you are a CON ARTIST that scams genuine Dog Sellers around ibadan. This man approach me to buy my Dog and he told me to give him the dog that he will pay later. SCAMMER
serious con man.see your fake lies.you leave a life full of lies.
Re: Do Blood Covenants Really Work? by Pradit: 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
baddy404:

scammer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture: See The New Format Ladies Now Use To Ask Guys For Cash / Ladies!!! Can You Wear This Kind Of Crazey Jeans? Torn From The Bums / Help! My Boyfriend Doesn’t Think I Am Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.