Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Do Dead People Truly Appear To The Living - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Dead People Truly Appear To The Living (6799 Views)

"Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) / Do Dead People Know They Are Dead? / Where Do Dead Children Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Dead People Truly Appear To The Living by bsjay(m): 11:56am On Dec 29, 2014
CANTICLES:

You wrongly thought moses and Elijah went to heaven ... Oops wrong! Jesus states clearly: " NO MAN has ever been to heaven" Joh 3:13!

About their appearin to Jesus , didnt u read that what happen on that mountain was just a " VISION" matt 17:9 !!!
Saul make enquiry through a satanic medium and a witchcraft that promotes the lie that humans do not die ,a witchdoctor !!! NOT From God ...... Its a deceit from demons and thats why God himself banned the act of tryin to speak with the dead(ISAIAH 8:19,LEVITICUS 19:31 READ PLS)!! "dead knows nothin"Ecc9:5
My brother, even the gods themselves fight in vain against stupidity! But before I draw my curtain against you, I wish to enlighten you a little more, not to force you to believe it but to help you add still more to your already incurred guilts caused by the indolence of your spirit and ignorance.
Christ said no man hath ascended to Heaven except the Son of Man which came down from there.
Now get this, the Heaven Jesus refered to in that statement is the Abode of the Almighty Father which is not accessible to anyone except Those belonging there which are God the Father Himself, Jesus the Son, Imanuel the Holy Spirit. With this I wish to offer you a glimpse on the Order of Things both in the Divine and Spiritual Creation.
God as the Highest and Starting Point of all that exist is the Divine Unsubstantiate. To this belong God the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit. Don't forget that I said "Divine Unsubstantiate"!
Follows downward after Him is the Divine Substantiality. To this belong the Queen of Heaven, the Archangels and the Elders.
Outside the Divine Spheres downwards are the Primordial Spiritual Creation. The first and original Creation to come into existence at God's decree "let there be light!". To this belong the eternal created Primordial Spirit Beings Who never descended to the earth.
Follows downward from the Primordial Spiritual Creation is the Spiritual Creation where the Human Spirits Paradise is situated, and where all human beings on earth started their journey as unconscious spirit seed down to the earth for the purpose of development, maturity and perfection in order to be able to after fulfilling their purpose, return home to where they came from as conscious human spirits.
This Paradise as the origin of man is where he should return if he passes in the Judgment of God and can never cross upwards to the Primordial Spiritual Creations nor into the Divine Spheres.
Downwards from this Spiritual Substantiality where the human spirits Paradise is situated follows the Ring of Animistic Substantiality, where the Elemental Beings, Nature Beings and finally, the souls of animals have their origin.
Below this Ring of Animistic Substantiality is the Ethereal Worlds, the Universe with the physical earth as a small part of It. With this I open the book of Creation before your eyes which you should learn so much and also gain so much if you are not completely spiritually dead.
In all these Planes of Creation operates the Will of God which manifest as the Adamantine and Incorruptible Laws such as: the Law of Reciprocal Action, the Law of Attraction of Homogeneous Species and the Law of Spiritual Gravitation +so many other Laws working silently.
If only you could think seriously you would know that the appearance of Moses and Elijah to Jesus on the mountain which you consider to be a mere vision is on your part of belief nothing but foolishness in the highest order. First of all, check in your English dictionary what the word "vision" implies.
I am induced to reveal this knowledge to you even though it seems already like casting pearl before swine.
Those whom Jesus said: "If I have told you of earthly things and ye believe me not, how will you believe me if I tell you of heavenly things?" were not in anyway worse than all of you clinging to Mr Russell's doctrine. They were all spiritually dead and could not even recognise the Son of God when He walked among them because they were void of all the abilities to comprehend spiritual things because of their (I know all mentality) just as you are today.
I only wish that God have mercy on you!
Byeeeeeeee.
Re: Do Dead People Truly Appear To The Living by babyfaceafrica: 12:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
bsjay:

My brother, even the gods themselves fight in vain against stupidity! But before I draw my curtain against you, I wish to enlighten you a little more, not to force you to believe it but to help you add still more to your already incurred guilts caused by the indolence of your spirit and ignorance.
Christ said no man hath ascended to Heaven except the Son of Man which came down from there.
Now get this, the Heaven Jesus refered to in that statement is the Abode of the Almighty Father which is not accessible to anyone except Those belonging there which are God the Father Himself, Jesus the Son, Imanuel the Holy Spirit. With this I wish to offer you a glimpse on the Order of Things both in the Divine and Spiritual Creation.
God as the Highest and Starting Point of all that exist is the Divine Unsubstantiate. To this belong God the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit. Don't forget that I said "Divine Unsubstantiate"!
Follows downward after Him is the Divine Substantiality. To this belong the Queen of Heaven, the Archangels and the Elders.
Outside the Divine Spheres downwards are the Primordial Spiritual Creation. The first and original Creation to come into existence at God's decree "let there be light!". To this belong the eternal created Primordial Spirit Beings Who never descended to the earth.
Follows downward from the Primordial Spiritual Creation is the Spiritual Creation where the Human Spirits Paradise is situated, and where all human beings on earth started their journey as unconscious spirit seed down to the earth for the purpose of development, maturity and perfection in order to be able to after fulfilling their purpose, return home to where they came from as conscious human spirits.
This Paradise as the origin of man is where he should return if he passes in the Judgment of God and can never cross upwards to the Primordial Spiritual Creations nor into the Divine Spheres.
Downwards from this Spiritual Substantiality where the human spirits Paradise is situated follows the Ring of Animistic Substantiality, where the Elemental Beings, Nature Beings and finally, the souls of animals have their origin.
Below this Ring of Animistic Substantiality is the Ethereal Worlds, the Universe with the physical earth as a small part of It. With this I open the book of Creation before your eyes which you should learn so much and also gain so much if you are not completely spiritually dead.
In all these Planes of Creation operates the Will of God which manifest as the Adamantine and Incorruptible Laws such as: the Law of Reciprocal Action, the Law of Attraction of Homogeneous Species and the Law of Spiritual Gravitation +so many other Laws working silently.
If only you could think seriously you would know that the appearance of Moses and Elijah to Jesus on the mountain which you consider to be a mere vision is on your part of belief nothing but foolishness in the highest order. First of all, check in your English dictionary what the word "vision" implies.
I am induced to reveal this knowledge to you even though it seems already like casting pearl before swine.
Those whom Jesus said: "If I have told you of earthly things and ye believe me not, how will you believe me if I tell you of heavenly things?" were not in anyway worse than all of you clinging to Mr Russell's doctrine. They were all spiritually dead and could not even recognise the Son of God when He walked among them because they were void of all the abilities to comprehend spiritual things because of their (I know all mentality) just as you are today.
I only wish that God have mercy on you!
Byeeeeeeee.
pls if you want to get out your points ,do so without unnnecessary insults and ridicle...and please where did u get all this your facts?
Re: Do Dead People Truly Appear To The Living by bsjay(m): 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
babyfaceafrica:
pls if you want to get out your points ,do so without unnnecessary insults and ridicle...and please where did u get all this your facts?
Well, my apologies if that sounds insulting. It's rather ridiculous how people try to dwindle the greatness of the Almighty through their pseudo-knowledge. How can a sane human who while sleeping sees himself experiencing in other locations while his physical body is at rest in his bed imagine that man ceases to exist after physical death? Am sure he imagines that the origin of man is this gross material earth. It's pitiful cos none of them knows what spiritual consequences await them for holding on to such belief.
Do they even believe that man bears anything spiritual within him? Do they know what spirit means? Do they know why the Holy Spirit of God had to come first into Creation before every other thing including man which bears particle of the Spirit within him? Do these set of human beings know why they are able to think and even make free decisions?
Jesus said that sins committed against the Father and Son can be forgiven but that committed against the Holy Spirit cannot be forgiven! Instead of them to concern themselves with what this sins against the Holy Spirit are and why they cannot be forgiven, they are busy out there spreading their poison in the name of evangelism, adding to their guilts by spreading falsehood to the world. Religious fanatics! Earthly and irresponsible enthusiasts! Pharisees who look down on others thinking they know everything right and they are better than others! Indolent human beings! Modern day Pharisees!
It's annoying indeed!
Re: Do Dead People Truly Appear To The Living by babyfaceafrica: 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
bsjay:

Well, my apologies if that sounds insulting. It's rather ridiculous how people try to dwindle the greatness of the Almighty through their pseudo-knowledge. How can a sane human who while sleeping sees himself experiencing in other locations while his physical body is at rest in his bed imagine that man ceases to exist after physical death? Am sure he imagines that the origin of man is this gross material earth. It's pitiful cos none of them knows what spiritual consequences await them for holding on to such belief.
Do they even believe that man bears anything spiritual within him? Do they know what spirit means? Do they know why the Holy Spirit of God had to come first into Creation before every other thing including man which bears particle of the Spirit within him? Do these set of human beings know why they are able to think and even make free decisions?
Jesus said that sins committed against the Father and Son can be forgiven but that committed against the Holy Spirit cannot be forgiven! Instead of them to concern themselves with what this sins against the Holy Spirit are and why they cannot be forgiven, they are busy out there spreading their poison in the name of evangelism, adding to their guilts by spreading falsehood to the world. Religious fanatics! Earthly and irresponsible enthusiasts! Pharisees who look down on others thinking they know everything right and they are better than others! Indolent human beings! Modern day Pharisees!
It's annoying indeed!
what are this sins against the holy spirit if I may ask and please with bible verses cos I won to crosschecked them mysef..I don't take all that that is said on altar that does not have bible reference..thanks
Re: Do Dead People Truly Appear To The Living by bsjay(m): 9:31am On Dec 30, 2014
babyfaceafrica:
what are this sins against the holy spirit if I may ask and please with bible verses cos I won to crosschecked them mysef..I don't take all that that is said on altar that does not have bible reference..thanks
Read in John16:12-15 and get back to me. Also, where Paul said "for we know in parts, but when that which is perfect is come, that which is in part shall be done away with."
Re: Do Dead People Truly Appear To The Living by babyfaceafrica: 9:33am On Dec 30, 2014
bsjay:

Read in John16:12-15 and get back to me. Also, where Paul said "for we know in parts, but when that which is perfect is come, that which is in part shall be done away with."
. Ok gm
Re: Do Dead People Truly Appear To The Living by Sookul: 12:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
Wow! i'm seeing many things hereo, hmmmm
Re: Do Dead People Truly Appear To The Living by bsjay(m): 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
Sookul:
Wow! i'm seeing many things hereo, hmmmm
Can u share with us what u are seeing?
Re: Do Dead People Truly Appear To The Living by Sookul: 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
bsjay:

Can u share with us what u are seeing?
oga U sef no get eyes?
Re: Do Dead People Truly Appear To The Living by bsjay(m): 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
Sookul:
oga U sef no get eyes?
Are u telling us that u are not capable of writing what u've seen?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Would Rather Marry An Atheist Than A Man From Another Faith / Nigerian Pastor Patrick Anwuzia Down With Kidney And Liver Failure, Seeks Help / Why Theists And Deists Can't Tell Us "God Wasn't Created"..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.