Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Why Theists And Deists Can't Tell Us "God Wasn't Created".. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Theists And Deists Can't Tell Us "God Wasn't Created".. (6788 Views)

Muslims, Christians, Jews, Deists - Give Me Solid Proof That God Exists. / Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People / Join Other Intelligent Nigerian Deists On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Theists And Deists Can't Tell Us "God Wasn't Created".. by benzics(m): 8:54am On Dec 18, 2016
Good morning and a happy Sunday cheesy hope most of you went to your house of brainwashing? LOL

Straight to the topic, theists and Deists are fond of saying " how did you exist without a creator ", but the moment you ask them " how did God exist without a creator" they are like, "God is before time, God always was"..

Now how did you get to the conclusion that " god always was ", when you've in fact never seen or heard from this god, you never even studied this god, you just " logically assumed " like my bro Deepsight cheesy .

Now I was arguing with this Deist, and he was trying to explain "infinite regress with a permanent something ", so I just acted like I was sharing in his ignorance, and the question is "how did you know that 'god' is that permanent something" ??

Actually, non of these Deists, and Theists know.. They just share in one big river of "ignorance, delusion and assumptions"...

Now I was trying to explain to the theists and Deists using programming's " infinite loop".
If you are a programmer, first you know it's impossible to create a loop using a particular condition, and in the long run, "tweak your condition to suit your explanation" and still maintain the first condition to be true, that's IMPOSSIBLE... Programmers can relate

But this impossible thing is what theists and Deists go about saying "without shame", you create a condition for a God (everything has a creator), then tweak your condition (god has no creator).. It's impossible and to even consider the fact that you know nothing about this "god" of yours!

Next time if you want to give a reason why there is a god, you don't tell us everything has a creator when you are not ready to present us with God's creator, if you want to prove the existence of God to us.. YOU SIMPLY SHOW US GOD!!!

Have a nice day though.. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Theists And Deists Can't Tell Us "God Wasn't Created".. by felixomor: 8:57am On Dec 18, 2016
Anybody that exists outside time, needs no creator to exist.
Unless you dont understand that.

Nowadays, everyone wants to become scientist by force becos of apetheism.

Mscheww
Re: Why Theists And Deists Can't Tell Us "God Wasn't Created".. by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 18, 2016
felixomor:

Mscheww
guess what? Time don't exist! Man created a timeline of events and invented time to distinguish between past, present and future. But in the real sense tme don't exist same as your God.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Theists And Deists Can't Tell Us "God Wasn't Created".. by Pokermon: 9:05am On Dec 18, 2016
Go play on the freeway.
Re: Why Theists And Deists Can't Tell Us "God Wasn't Created".. by benzics(m): 9:06am On Dec 18, 2016
felixomor:

Mscheww
Answer these questions and I can attend to you, else, you yourself know nothing about the "science" you are talking about..

Question 1: How did you know of something that exists outside time??

Question 2: How do you know that a God is that something that exists outside time.

Question 3: How do you know that this God created and watches his creations??

Answer with facts or even evidence, not ASSUMPTIONS

Until you answer the three questions above, I don't think you are someone to be taken seriously

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Theists And Deists Can't Tell Us "God Wasn't Created".. by felixomor: 9:07am On Dec 18, 2016
aaronson:
guess what? Time don't exist! Man created a timeline of events and invented time to distinguish between past, present and future. But in the real sense tme don't exist same as your God.

This is the discovery of the year.

"Time doesnt exist"

This is enough for my entire 2016.
grin
Wow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Theists And Deists Can't Tell Us "God Wasn't Created".. by felixomor: 9:08am On Dec 18, 2016
benzics:

Answer these questions and I can attend to you, else, you yourself know nothing about the "science" you are talking about..

Question 2: How do you know that a God is that something that exists outside time.

Answer with facts or even evidence, not ASSUMPTIONS

Until you answer the three questions above, I don't think you are someone to be taken seriously

Bros, lets rest it.
Time doesnt exist, according to u.

Full stop
Re: Why Theists And Deists Can't Tell Us "God Wasn't Created".. by Zaheertyler(m): 9:11am On Dec 18, 2016
I just day observe
Re: Why Theists And Deists Can't Tell Us "God Wasn't Created".. by benzics(m): 9:12am On Dec 18, 2016
felixomor:

Bros, lets rest it.
Time doesnt exist, according to u.

Full stop
LMAO grin I guess that means "I have no answer to your questions".. OK o.. FULL STOP INDEED grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why Theists And Deists Can't Tell Us "God Wasn't Created".. by felixomor: 9:13am On Dec 18, 2016
benzics:

LMAO grin I guess that means "I have no answer to your questions".. OK o.. FULL STOP INDEED grin cheesy

Yeah.
Sit down and argue with somebody who says time doesnt exist?

God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Why Theists And Deists Can't Tell Us "God Wasn't Created".. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:17am On Dec 18, 2016
Strawman

The beauty about strawman is that you can misrepresent people's views so that you will be able to refute them. We deists/theists say that Nature is created and God is its creator . Here is why God is not created

1. God exists in timeless eternity : Without the dimension of time , there is no cause and effect . Since God exists in a realm where there is no cause and effect , then He has always existed .That explains why He is immutable - he cannot change .

or

2. God exists in multiple dimensions of time : When there is at least two dimensions of time , there is no beginning or end. God can travel from anywhere in time and have no beginning . That explains His prescience - ability to know future events . And also present and past events .

and

3. God is the infinite source of existence : Some say God does not exist , God is . God transcends everything created because it is its source of existence . The universe is an open system which is contingent on its source , God .

4. God has > 10 dimensions : For God to be the creator of the universe he must exist above a 10 dimensional "form" . Particle physics and relativity let's us understand that at least ten dimensions of space existed at the creation of the universe . Three dimensions of space and time make the universe we observe while the rest are compact dimensions of space . The universe cannot contain God , God contains the universe. That explains why he is omnipotent , omnipresent , immaterial , invisible . He "sees" all things .

But God can manifest himself in three dimensions (solid and material form ) so that man can comprehend him . And that is called a theophany .

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Theists And Deists Can't Tell Us "God Wasn't Created".. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:18am On Dec 18, 2016
Re: Why Theists And Deists Can't Tell Us "God Wasn't Created".. by hopefulLandlord: 9:21am On Dec 18, 2016
felixomor:
Yeah. Sit down and argue with somebody who says time doesnt exist? God forbid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Theists And Deists Can't Tell Us "God Wasn't Created".. by benzics(m): 9:26am On Dec 18, 2016
felixomor:

Yeah.
Sit down and argue with somebody who says time doesnt exist?

God forbid.
you are funny though, do you seriously want me to tutor you on the unreality of Time?

Do you know about quantum relativity? It disagrees with the existence of time, and of course in some ways, it's true.. Time was actually created by man to keep record of events, do you seriously think that because your clock is telling you 9 O'clock , then it's 9 o'clock in space? Don't worry, in the nearest future, the unreality of time will be a major feature in physics.. .

1 Like

Re: Why Theists And Deists Can't Tell Us "God Wasn't Created".. by felixomor: 9:30am On Dec 18, 2016
benzics:
you are funny though, do you seriously want me to tutor you on the unreality of Time?

Do you know about quantum relativity? It disagrees with the existence of time, and of course in some ways, it's true.. Time was actually created by man to keep record of events, do you seriously think that because your clock is telling you 9 O'clock , then it's 9 o'clock in space? Don't worry, in the nearest future, the unreality of time will be a major feature in physics.. .

Please dont tutor me.
Re: Why Theists And Deists Can't Tell Us "God Wasn't Created".. by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 18, 2016

All this boils down to either God exist. Actually in reality it doesn't. For the Christians and others he does. Just take it that way. Spirits don't exist too. It's just forces. Consult your physics. Bible said in the beginning he created the heven and the earth. Now the earth was without shape and void. But wait for it

Wait for it

Wait

Wait

Wait

Now

But there was water?
But actually It says God created everything.

OH! Except water which created it self. HmmHmm. Unless water is the real God undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Theists And Deists Can't Tell Us "God Wasn't Created".. by felixomor: 9:33am On Dec 18, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Are u subject to time?
Re: Why Theists And Deists Can't Tell Us "God Wasn't Created".. by benzics(m): 9:34am On Dec 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
2. God exists in multiple dimension of time : When there is at least two dimensions of time . There is no beginning or end , God can travel from anywhere in time and have no beginning . That explains why His prescience - ability to know future events . And also present and past events .

But God can manifest himself in three dimensions (solid and material form ) so that man can comprehend him . And that is called a theophany .
Just how you knew all that is what baffles me, do you know that everything you wrote above are all someone's explanation of something or we can easily say someone's assumptions..

Is it theology? The study of unrealistic things? Pfft.. .

I know you are a Christian and I know you believe in hell and that God doesn't want you to go to hell, going by your logic and the quote I picked above, so god knows the future (that one is going to hell) but he still creates the person and gets "mad" when the person goes to the hell that he already knew that the person was going to.. . Na wa o.. how you believe all these things baffles me

1 Like

Re: Why Theists And Deists Can't Tell Us "God Wasn't Created".. by hopefulLandlord: 9:34am On Dec 18, 2016
felixomor:

Are u subject to time?
do you understand the meme?
Re: Why Theists And Deists Can't Tell Us "God Wasn't Created".. by byteHead(m): 9:35am On Dec 18, 2016

[In response to the view beholden by some religious people that God is the cause of various inexplicable events...] If that's how you want to invoke your evidence for God, then God is an ever-receding pocket of scientific ignorance that's getting smaller and smaller and smaller as time moves on. So, just be ready for that to happen, if that's how you want to come at the problem. So that's just simply the God of the gaps argument.

Neil Degrass Tyson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Theists And Deists Can't Tell Us "God Wasn't Created".. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:35am On Dec 18, 2016
CHESTER48:
[color=#990000]
All this boils down to either God exist. Actually in reality it doesn't. For the Christians and others he does. Just take it that way. Spirits don't exist too. It's just forces. Consult your physics. Bible said in the beginning he created the heven and the earth. Now the earth was without shape and void. But wait for it

Wait for it

Wait

Wait

Wait

Now

But there was water?

OH! Except water which created it self. HmmHmm. Unless water is the real God undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/2305535/dealing-misconceptions-10-things-bible
Re: Why Theists And Deists Can't Tell Us "God Wasn't Created".. by felixomor: 9:36am On Dec 18, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Are u subject to time?
Re: Why Theists And Deists Can't Tell Us "God Wasn't Created".. by benzics(m): 9:37am On Dec 18, 2016
CHESTER48:

Wait for it

Wait

Wait

Wait

Now

But there was water?

Lol, that's just brilliant.. .

2 Likes

Re: Why Theists And Deists Can't Tell Us "God Wasn't Created".. by Wilgrea7(m): 9:37am On Dec 18, 2016
benzics:

it's very logical for a creator to exist outside of time... God is not subject to the laws of physics.. he exists in different dimensions.. time as we know it had a beginning... he was there before that beginning... and if i may ask .... what do you call “time" ?

i don't understand what you mean by “a god"... there is only one which exists out of time.. because he is the creator of everything and anything.. everything created is subject to laws.. God is the only uncreated being therefore he is not subject to laws.. cuz he created those laws.. the creator is not subject to the creation

cuz only an all supreme being can create all that we see in the universe today... randomness cannot form orderliness. nothing cannot form something... especially not in an orderly manner.. and yes... God does watch over his creation.. he is the very essence that gives life to every single thing in all the galaxies and even on earth.. he is that consciousness that radiates life to everything we know... so yes .. he watches everything.. if he didnt, that means he isn't radiating life and that would all mean that everything in the universe will cease to exist.. maybe you're trying to picture him as someone up in the sky watching everyone with a telescope or something.. no.. he is everywhere cuz his life force is all around us and all within us

my answers from a deistic view

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Theists And Deists Can't Tell Us "God Wasn't Created".. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:38am On Dec 18, 2016
benzics:

Just how you knew all that is what baffles me, do you know that everything you wrote above are all someone's explanation of something or we can easily say someone's assumptions..

Is it theology? The study of unrealistic things? Pfft.. .

I know you are a Christian and I know you believe in hell and that God doesn't want you to go to hell, going by your logic and the quote I picked above, so god knows the future (that one is going to hell) but he still creates the person and gets "mad" when the person goes to the hell that he already knew that the person was going to.. . Na wa o.. how you believe all these things baffles me

I've answered your questions . Leave me to know what I know . You believe the stupidest and most illogical things as an atheist , it baffles me too . Atheism is the most stupidest and vapid belief I have ever come across .
Re: Why Theists And Deists Can't Tell Us "God Wasn't Created".. by MrSly(m): 9:38am On Dec 18, 2016
aaronson:
You just made a logical blunder by saying that time doesn't exit. Time's existence is an abstract phenomenon. It is intangible but that does not undermine its existence.
As for God, one true God, I won't argue for him. In due time I will still hear you refute all your trash and blasphemy against him. Trust him, he will forgive you 100% just because He is God. shikina!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Theists And Deists Can't Tell Us "God Wasn't Created".. by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 18, 2016
MrSly:

You just made a logical blunder by saying that time doesn't exit. Time's exist is an abstract phenomenon. It is intangible but that does not undermine its existence.
As for God, one true God, I won't argue for him. In due time I will still hear you refute all your trash and blasphemy against him. Trust him, he will forgive you 100% just because He is God. shikina!
Abstract phenomenon like you said is the timeline of events man keep track of, In order to invent time such as the clock, rotation/revolution of the earth, sun rise and sun set, Cock crow, day and night etc

My question is what is the proof of time existence if you can't even tell what time your God is coming back?
Re: Why Theists And Deists Can't Tell Us "God Wasn't Created".. by benzics(m): 9:47am On Dec 18, 2016
Re: Why Theists And Deists Can't Tell Us "God Wasn't Created".. by benzics(m): 9:47am On Dec 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I've answered your questions . Leave me to know what I know . You believe the stupidest and most illogical things as an atheist , it baffles me too . Atheism is the most stupidest and vapid belief I have ever come across .
lol..

For the records, you didn't answer my question, I asked you to answer with facts or evidence.. You answered with assumptions! Of course, atheism is stupid because it causes you to question your "imaginary friend" that will burn you if you do question him, lol.. Fear of being burnt - Christianity grin

1 Like

Re: Why Theists And Deists Can't Tell Us "God Wasn't Created".. by hopefulLandlord: 9:48am On Dec 18, 2016
felixomor:

Are u subject to time?
Re: Why Theists And Deists Can't Tell Us "God Wasn't Created".. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:49am On Dec 18, 2016
benzics:
lol..

For the records, you didn't answer my question, I asked you to answer with facts or evidence.. You answered with assumptions! Of course, atheism is stupid because it causes you to question your "imaginary friend" that will burn you if you do question him, lol.. Fear of being burnt - Christianity grin

Religious skepticism is not atheism . When will you ever ever learn undecided
Re: Why Theists And Deists Can't Tell Us "God Wasn't Created".. by felixomor: 9:49am On Dec 18, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Rest.
Since simple Yes or No is Harding you.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oriki Esu - Praising The Divine Messenger / Where Will You Be When The Trumpet Shall Sound? / If Muslim Nations Are World's Super Power?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.