Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Embezzling N3.5 Billion Rivers Money - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Embezzling N3.5 Billion Rivers Money (16565 Views)

Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months / Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Diverting N45bn Loan / Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Embezzling N3.5 Billion Rivers Money by palamo(m): 11:21am On Dec 22, 2014
Ameachi should stop fooling himself. He has not paid the salaries of government workers in Rivers State. Instead, he focuses more on politicking with state funds! He has lost popularity with the vast majority of rivers people with his distracted aloofness. Wike is no better, but he has ran a strong grassroots campaign.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Embezzling N3.5 Billion Rivers Money by palamo(m): 11:25am On Dec 22, 2014
It is just sad that we have no credible leaders in Rivers State that can effect the much needed change we all need. Wike's backing by Patience Jonathan can only portend to the chaos that might erupt once Wike is sworn in as governor. What can you expect from an administration that has empowered known militant criminals like Ateke Tom and Tompolo. God save Nigeria!
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Embezzling N3.5 Billion Rivers Money by Solowande(m): 11:39am On Dec 22, 2014
hardywaltz:
Amaechi ride on
We are solidly behind u
I hope u will ride with him into EFCC cell next year
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Embezzling N3.5 Billion Rivers Money by ibitzbarlow(m): 11:42am On Dec 22, 2014
shomutuski:
Pls I actually want to drive a point into all this easterners thick smelly skull..
1. Rotimi didn't transfer rivers money to lagos, he might av used it to pursue his ambitions but he didn't use it to prosecute apc campaigns, tinubu used his.
2. The fact that he contested for V.president post and he lost doesn't mean he was used and dump, I don't understand why you guys that has been ordained low intellectually will. Say so.
3. Politics is just like betting, you win some, you lose some.
4. You people actually see things the way ur so called leaders or politicians want you to see it. Why don't you stand at a neutral position and analyze all what is going on.
5. Pdp spends 9.2billion on buying cooking stoves with kerosene and none of u opened ur blood clotted mouth to ask why. Pdp campaign generated 20.17billion in looted funds... Why can't u go to it's head quarters to complain.
6. Making ameachi #GMB campaign director doesn't mean they are going to use river's money..
Pls when next matters beyond u igbos brain capacity are been discussed. Shut up, listen, analyze and then comment.
P.S: for matured Adults....

I guess this is how matured adults rant.....SMH! Your comment smacks of tribalism and hatred for a particu group of people. While you were able to make some sensible points as regards Amaechi not giving money to Lagos, politics being a gamble and PDP raising billions for their campaign, you were also caught in the same trap of seeing things the way your masters want you to see them. You acted like one on a mission to promote an agenda - APC.

Let me state here categorically that I am neither an Igbo nor a PDP member. I am also neither pro-Amaechi nor Pro- Wike. I am a Nigerian Citizen who sees things the right way.

My point is, both Amaechi and Wike are bad news to Rivers State. They were league-in-arms in Amaechi's 1st tenure, robbing Rivers State of her treasury. Amaechi gave contracts to his aide which were not executed and he rewarded him by nominating him as a Minister, while prior to that, he made him his campaign director for his re-election bid in 2011.The truth is that both the giver and taker of a bribe are guilty and corrupt, so both Amaechi and Wike are guilty. Amaechi, should do the needful if he wants to right the wrong he and his aides had done Rivers State. He should drag Wike and his other corrupt aides to court for prosecution or publish the details of their crimes to the public for the people's scrutiny. Remember, unlike Amaechi, Wike has no immunity.

Until he does the needful, he should refrain from talking gibberish in the public, as this does him more harm than good.

PS. I am in total agreement with those who claim that Wike would be bad news for Rivers State. Amaechi is already bad news, diverting Rivers Money to the APC and for his personal political ambitions. Wike would be no different if in the same situation.
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Embezzling N3.5 Billion Rivers Money by mourinho18: 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
Coal calling kettle black....na 2day?
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Embezzling N3.5 Billion Rivers Money by mourinho18: 12:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
my broda na d same pple!Splashme:
Amaechi is obviously one cheap liar. So Wike stole 3.5b yet:

1) Mr Amaechi retained him as Chief of Staff

2) Mr Amaechi made him his governorship campaign director

3) Mr Amaechi recommended him for appointment as minister and

4) Mr Amaechi never reported him to police/EFCC
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Embezzling N3.5 Billion Rivers Money by Samabu07(m): 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
Non of them are clean. It's just frustrating the way and manner Political Parties keep bringing out highly corrupt candidates....

Amaechi that mismanaged over N6 Trillion State resources (How much is Nigeria's 2015 Budget)?

I cannot trust that Wike of a person rather.

They are corrupt. They will make the Masses poorer.

Funniest thing is that, all this People were once wretched...
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Embezzling N3.5 Billion Rivers Money by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
Adola1:
For the people who writes to support Wike without knowing his kind of person God will not allow darkness to prevail over light in Rivers State. Nyesom Wike will not be the Governor of the State by May 2015.

Are you from Rivers?
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Embezzling N3.5 Billion Rivers Money by BEN1986: 1:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
Is he a contractor? What was the process of bidding for contract? Were you sharing it among your political friends? Now Wike is not your paddy you are exposing him. Why was he not arrested since? Is he having immunity. Amechi you have a case to answer. You must mention all the people u gave contract without due process. This is one of the causes of over bloted projects
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Embezzling N3.5 Billion Rivers Money by muktarmtt(m): 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
See dis people calling Amaechi names but dey never ask hw did PDP governors nd federal government raise 21 billion for GEJ and dey say deries no money to pay salary naija people make me me sick
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Embezzling N3.5 Billion Rivers Money by okogbemyk(m): 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
It really unfortunate if our leader believe the nation can attain great infrastructure development in all part of the country if they continue to award jobs the way they do......the truth remain bitter , Amaechi came in and tried to empower indigenous contractors and all he has to show for it are series of abandon project here and there....Wike is Wiked and has guilty as the Gov.
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Embezzling N3.5 Billion Rivers Money by Tintinix: 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
Marvin67:
Yeye dey smell. This man performed extremely well as a PDP governor, then decamped to the APC and was more interested in fighting the president than he was in developing rivers state.

See the amount he's shamelessly saying he allocated as contract to build classrooms. Shameless politicians.

Rivers people have gained nothing from ur marriage with APC, the only people who have gained from that marriage is Tinubu, and Buhari, yet you still expect rivers people to vote APC. You better go to the southwest to contest elections, because that is where you are seen as a hero. Not here in rivers

May God continue to bless right thinkers like you.

Please come out to vote on Feb 14!

River State went to the Dogs in the past 3 years.
I read Buhari saying GEJ should use the campaign funds generated to generate power.... and lots of supporting comments from APC Supporters in that thread.

Yet these same people were giving Amaechi the thumbs up for for spending Shamelessly Rivers State money single handedly for the nomination of Buhari in the hope of being a VP. We have not counted the chartered flights,Election in Ekiti, Osun (both election and i read salary payments), the Sanusi Saga...

He is to be compensated...
doctokwus:
All those trying to beef amaechi don't even realise dt dey are looking at likely d most influential politician in d next dispensation, if eventually buhari wins. Apart from compensating him wt an important post like d SGF or a lucrative ministerial portfolio, wt buhari's presidency and his contributions to it,he wud virtually b allowed to determine who becomes what in d ss.
When coupled wt his background and experience in d politics of nig,even tinubu's influence wud pale compared to what amaechi wud dictate in d ss region.I doubt if even d vp to b,osinbanjo can become as powerful as amaechi. I only pity d tompolos,wikes,seriason Dickson's of d ss. I see majority of dese pple, as is typical of nigerian politicians, changing allegiances to d APC after d hurricane hits dem.

What about the people??

APC- Inconsistent reasoning!
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Embezzling N3.5 Billion Rivers Money by brightballer(m): 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
jonuel1:

Why reason with ur anus?

How would a classroom be built with N112Million; multiply it by 14 and u will see who is wicked. This u have kept a blind eye to
Bros, I hail oh
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Embezzling N3.5 Billion Rivers Money by brightballer(m): 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
Reference:

I like those sound bites.
Abi now
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Embezzling N3.5 Billion Rivers Money by Forwetinnah: 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
Wike collecting the money he used in making Ameachi Governor that's if the story is anything to go by
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Embezzling N3.5 Billion Rivers Money by Leo81(m): 8:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
cidieschat:

Most times u reason from ur behind.

When was Wike the chief of staff and campaign director? Was it before the contract wad given or after. Use uour brain, not your shoulder.
Ok when was the contract awarded to him. Na waooo for this APC people sef...Tell Amaechi to go pay teachers salary...Pls..my brother..
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Embezzling N3.5 Billion Rivers Money by Leo81(m): 8:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
mrvitalis:
ameachi may talk too much.but .....all he has ever said is the truth
....when he.said the reason wike wants to fight him is because ...he didnt support his governorship bid ...people said is a lie.....now how far?
when he said jonathan will not complete east wast road before 2015 ....and cried of how bad the road was ..........no body had him ......even after PEJ mother died on that road ....because of how bad the road was ....
....when he said jonathan took 30% of rivers oil wells .......people tot is a lie .....nw they are seeing
....no lover of rivers state can ever vote ....WIKE over DAKUKU
no.one
East west road is on the verg of completion my brother.that road was awarded during Baba shege's administration and nothing was done.......Abeg make i go chop leave this APC people....
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Embezzling N3.5 Billion Rivers Money by Nosaghae(m): 8:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
cidieschat:

Most times u reason from ur behind.

When was Wike the chief of staff and campaign director? Was it before the contract wad given or after. Use uour brain, not your shoulder.
you that is using ur brain can u pls tell us if the money was given out before or after wikes nomination for a ministerial position.
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Embezzling N3.5 Billion Rivers Money by JEITO: 9:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
Sometimes, you wonder if the governor of Rivers state is a male or female the way he raps over everything.

Amaechi that has stopped executing any new project and even stopped work on the on-going ones because he has spent the money on other things is one ranting about embezzlement

Btw, he better start explaining why his party agents are buying up PVCs left, right and centre all around the state
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Embezzling N3.5 Billion Rivers Money by anthony86(m): 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
See the kind of Politician Amaechi is Giving contracts to his friends and allies.
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Embezzling N3.5 Billion Rivers Money by ohisola1(f): 7:30am On Dec 23, 2014
Ahmeduana:

YOU SOUND LIKE A CONFUSED PERSON, OR PROBABLY YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE NEWS YOU ARE COMMENTING ABOUT!

Soweee bigot. because I decided not to be biased in my ascertation doesn't mak me confused. I don't see things as being right because it was done by one party n wrong wen d oda parrty does same.
There is no smoke without fire. Amachi culdnt hav manufactured his accusations from thin air, same with pdp (what they say may not b d WHOLE truth but it doesn't make dem complete lies.
Re: Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Embezzling N3.5 Billion Rivers Money by mirabel9(f): 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2020
All this guys are thiefs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trial Of Nnamdi Kanu Adjourned Till April 26 - Channels Television. / Rotimi Amaechi Singing And Dancing At A Political Rally (Photo, Video) / "Atiku's Server" Shows Buhari Garnered Over 1.5 Million Votes In South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.